October 08, 2012 12:00 PM by Lisa Princ
Former Girls Next Door star, and Dancing With The Stars alum, Kendra Wilkinson recently dished about the possibility of adding another child to her family, but last week, it was her 2-year-old that raised eyebrows. Yep, Kendra’s son passed out unexpectedly and was taken to the hospital. What happened?
Kendra Wilkinson had a scary moment with her 2-year-old son, Hank Baskett IV last week. According to TMZ, the boy passed out, she called 911, and they arrived at the house just as he was coming to. Little Hank was taken to the hospital and later released by doctors after finding out there was nothing wrong with the child.
So, why did he pass out? According to doctors, the toddler became overheated due to running around the house in the heat – and get this – apparently, it is way more common than you think! Note to readers, watch your children carefully in the heat. Okay, seriously, we can’t imagine that Kendra does not have air conditioning in her home…hmm…
All was well and back to normal this past weekend as Kendra took to Twitter to share and boast about her weekend family outing: “We just got back from watching the sunset at the beach. Great family time. :)”
Thank goodness little Hank is okay! What do you think of Kendra Wilkinson’s son passing out from the heat? Is there more to this story that no one is revealing? We know you have an opinion, and we want to hear it! Share your thoughts with us below!
Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Girls Next Door. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Girls Next Door.
Photo Credit: WENN
Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, Dancing With the Stars, E! Reality TV Shows, The Girls Next Door |
« She’s Baaack! Jill Zarin Is Returning To Bravo! | Home | Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Step Out To Dispel Rumors »