Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Go Crazy In New Music Video

October 08, 2012 06:44 AM by Lisa Princ

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth were the center of media attention recently, when Miley posted some Tweets that Liam thought were “immature.” Now, the Punk’d star’s fiancé is proving to be just as immature as he called Miley, as the couple filmed a crazy new music video! What was it all about?

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth appear to be just fine, despite speculation that there was trouble in paradise after a series of Tweets that sparked a media field day. Recently, Cyrus convinced Liam Hemsworth to dress up as a unicorn for her latest music video. Yes, seriously, a unicorn! The edgy new video took place at both the Roosevelt Hotel and Beacher’s Madhouse, and included 45 club kids.

According to The New York Post, Miley Cyrus was shot wearing short leather shorts, and in one scene jumped out of a wedding cake. But rumor has it that she also performed a striptease for the crew in between takes. Hmm, wonder how Liam felt about that one?

In any event, Miley and Liam reportedly had a blast on doing the video, as she told the paper: “That s*** was crazy . . . my fiancé was dressed as a unicorn. We make out in the video, which is very funny. We’re like, ‘This feels like a party!’ so it’s dope.”

While the couple may be having their ups and downs, one thing Miley has made clear is that she is working hard at music career again. The singer recently told Rolling Stone Magazine: “I’m thinking hopefully November for a single. It’s just whenever we feel we’ve got that song we feel really confident in being the first single.” Is it safe to assume this video shoot is “that” song?

What do you think of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth? We know you have you an opinion, and we want to hear it! Comment below and share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Punk’d. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Punk’d.

Photo Source: WENN

Topics: MTV Reality TV Shows, Punk'd |

46 Responses to “Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Go Crazy In New Music Video”

1. Goliath Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 7:45 am

I think she is trying to be black with her speaking style. It’s not working.

2. Deborah Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 7:48 am

I think she looked better with her brown hair……and wish she would get more involved with causes for the world,there probably is alot of young girls watching her now,and hope she waits a bit longer to get married……..

3. Tammy Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 7:53 am

Miley and Liam are great people. They have worked hard to be where they are today! Let love between the couple be private, like it is for the rest of the world. Congrats on new video, love you two,go “Smiley Miley.”

4. Brea Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 8:01 am

I like them together

5. DeniseR Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 8:09 am

They are young. If they get married, I’m afraid it will end like Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon. Getting married so young is usually not going to work, yes there are exceptions…

6. bricia Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 8:28 am

i think it will be awesome.. and funnny. who doesnt want to see liam hemsworth dressed in hopefully a skimpy unicorn costume! GO MILEY <33

7. Irbing Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 8:49 am

Apparently nobody cares. Surprise.

8. dana Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 8:52 am

liam deserves so much better. this foolish girl is unworthy of just about everyone out there. she is an embarrassment to the white race.

9. TaylorM Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 8:57 am

I met Liam on set (I won’t name the movie), and he is a real douche bag. Acted like he didn’t want to be there and didn’t want to talk to anyone. Not even the other cast and crew. He’s not even that good of an actor. All he is, is a pretty face. Nothing more.

10. christina Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 9:06 am

So what if they’re young? i’m 20 years old and have been married over a year already, and my husband is amazing. we have a 4 month old son now, and we’re as happy as can be. If it’s not meant to be for them, then i’m sure they would realize it before they went through with the marriage.

11. Elizabeth Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 9:08 am

I think Miley should maybe go back to school…THAT would be dope. Or maybe the media could just quit quoting her..also a high dope factor. And remember when Miley had confidence and didn’t spend all day reminding people she was engaged to a hot guy? So dope.

12. McKinlie Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 9:30 am

I think that Liam doesn’t know what he is getting into. I just don’t see them working out, they are so different from each other. She is a wild child and he is more conservitave. I think she is changing too much and the way it’s headed she is trying to be like P!ink. Miley can never pull that look off.

13. Joe Mudder Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 9:31 am

She looks like Billy idol

14. Rich Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 9:49 am

I see a madonna-wannabe; sleazing herself out and downg whatever gets her attention. The more controversial, the better!

15. theresa Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 10:12 am

I guess he is just as childish as she is. Why is she trying so hard to be ghetto?

16. Phyllis Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 10:14 am

I wonder what their families think? They are going to end up like Heidi and Spencer. No one wants to hire them now.

17. Taylor Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 10:18 am

Honestly i miss the old Miley, but i also think change is good, and Liam is good for her, So i think ppl should just back off && let them be happy! (: <33

18. terry Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 10:29 am

miley is a slut and starving for attention

19. alicia Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 10:31 am

i think liam looks too good for miley. he could do a lot better

20. Ashley Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 10:38 am

I love Miley! I’ve watched her grow up while I’ve been growing up! I liked Miley when she was “Hanna Montana” the older she gets the more I’m liking her!

Sure I don’t like her new hair cut but everyone needs a new change every now and then. Sides it’s just hair! :D

I love Miley and her boyfriend together. Their cute together!

Just hope Miley stays true to her self and doesn’t let the money and fam go to her head. I’d hate to see her be one of those famouse people who OD on drugs or go to jail or rehab. Miley is still my role modle.

All my friends have moved on from Miley but I’m proud to say that I’m almost 15 and STILL LOVE MILEY and STILL look up to her. Personaly I didn’t like Hannah but now I’m really starting to look upto Miley more then ever beecause she’s free and is just enjoying her life.

People need to stop worring about what they read. She’s in her 20′s shes aloud to be half naked if she wants to. Not all Disney people stay sweet: look at Britteny Spears.

Miley please don’t turn out like Britteny.

<3 Miley fan for life.

21. April Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 10:54 am

I highly doubt they’ll last. The vast majority of Hollywood couples never make it, especially at their age. I also agree she looks horrible with that hairdo. She needs to go back to the ‘goodgirl’ look

22. Belinda Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 11:10 am

Like everything Reverend Loveshade touches, the Disney Princess has gone chaotic and wild. Strip tease for the cast? Is there any doubt she’s now a true Discordian American Princess?

23. Belinda Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 11:12 am

Like everything Reverend Loveshade touches, she’s gone chaotic and wild. Striptease for the cast? Is there any doubt she’s now a true Discordian American Princess?

24. Ahearn Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 11:24 am

Robot Chicken. Magical unicorn mayonaise. Just sayin’.

25. MRK Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 11:43 am

Who?

26. emilie Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 11:44 am

i think they are a cute and great couple together i think they should do another movie together like they did in the last song

27. Tom Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 12:00 pm

Hello. I think that although they are both pretty young for such a serious relationship, that their vast public experience and their many points of “common ground”, just may be the ticket to their relationship/marriage to work out just fine fine. I can tell you all this much; If Miley ever decided to “date” a “slightly” older, more experienced man, or, if I could go back in time a “few” years, I WOULD most definitely be dating her myself !!! Good luck to you both. And Liam, if you mess things up, just remember, I’m here for Miley at “the drop of a dime”!!!!! God Bless you both ! Tom

28. Scot Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Miley Lohan?

29. Shaina Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 1:09 pm

This is stupid. Get your Sh*t together. The rest of the world wishes she would just have grown up already and stop attempting to be a grown up. Plus she’s trying to look like Pink. Pink is just a separate level of awesome.

30. Amber Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 1:12 pm

I like them together. I just think she should grow out her hair how it use to be.

31. Sheri Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 1:13 pm

She’s trying to hard to look and act like Pink. You can hardly tell them apart now.

32. gotcha2 Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Trying to be black?? So if she said something like”Hey cow pie lets go ova younder.” Would she be trying to talk white?? STOP GENERALIZING. Not all people from the same race talk or act all alike. Remember who is in office….

33. gotcha2 Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Trying to talk black??So if she said” Hey cow poke lets go and shovel manure ova younder.” Then she would be trying to talk white?? STOP GENERALIZING. People of a certain race do not all talk or act the same. Remember who is in office…..

34. nansy Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Oh, Liam, what are you getting yourself into?
    Find yourself a nice Australian girl and be happy.

35. Joseph Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 2:17 pm

She is poor white trash like her dad. She really needs a spanking too

36. maria Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 7:38 pm

If i was liam i wouldn’t of agreed to dres s a unicorn. i think you guys are a cute but weird couple.

37. don't worry about it Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 7:44 pm

I think that Miley should start using freaking common sense, if you ain’t cool sto trying so damn hard. And liam do you seriously think that this relationship can work????? I don’t think so, no get your act together before reality comes crashing at your feet.

38. Truthteller Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 9:40 pm

Ah, cuckoo, ah cuckoo. Daddy must be proud his Daughter is becoming a Kardashian. The problem with trying to be a Kardashian is that Miley has NO junk in the trunk at all. Not even a temporary donut tire and it won’t be long before donuts is all she will be eating soon. She has a dude’s body and now she is a wigger.

39. Nia Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 10:05 pm

She’s trying to be black with her speaking style? Wow you’re really steretyping, blacks nor any other race for that matter has a “speaking style”. I guess the only people who speak proper English are whites, and whoever else attempts to is trying to be white…you have some growing up to do.

40. Mike Moroni Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 10:10 pm

Who gives a SHIT?!

41. Sandy Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 10:25 pm

I think she looks like BILLY IDOL!

What is she trying to prove.? Ok, we get it, you are not HANNAH MONTANA.

Nobody really cares about that anymore.

And you are acting and looking stupid. You can (Kind of) Sing… WRITE some good songs! Show us what you can do? If you were a true artist you would sit and write some songs. Put forth the effort and put it out there. Don’t slide up and down a stripper pole. Have some dignity. Show us the talent! Not your Body!
    Does anyone else get it?

42. M99Dex Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Evan Rachel Wood was right.

43. connie Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 5:07 am

whore!!!

44. Soley Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 7:10 am

Liam is too good of a guy for her. I would never make my Fiance dress up as a unicorn for the entire world to see. Da fuck? #Psycho.Status

45. Hannah Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 7:12 am

I like them together but Miley seems a bit too wild for him right now!

46. rrek64 Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 8:35 am

She looks terrible. Grow up a little faster and be thankful for what you got. Dont waste it.

Comments