Miley Cyrus Wows Fashion Police

October 08, 2012 03:00 PM by Donna W. Martin

Miley Cyrus attended the I Heart Music festival recently and caught the attention of E! Entertainment’s Fashion Police. But how did the Punk’d star fair? Did Miley wow the judges in a good way or in a bad way?

The Fashion Police judges’ panel consisted of Melissa Rivers and mom Joan, George Kotsiopolous, and Miley gal pal, Kelly Osbourne.

Miley came out to the I Heart Music Festival dressed to kill in a silver pencil skirt, black crop top, Moschino leather belt, and completed her ensemble with a pair of leopard heels. And let’s not forget her new short blonde hairdo in full poof.

First to comment on Miley’s look was George Kotsiopolous saying he liked her belt but didn’t care for the way she wore it across her belly.

Next in line was Kelly Osbourne who admitted to being biased toward Cyrus and went on to say Miley “looks amazing. I have to say her body has never been better. I love the mix of the silver with the black and the Moschino belt makes it even more fun and youthful.”

Melissa Rivers was quick to say Miley looked “phenomenal” and wished she could pull off a look like that herself. At which point, good ole mom, Joan chimed in assuring her daughter she could because she’d seen her naked and keeps a nanny cam in her bedroom.

When all was said and done, Melissa declared Miley best dressed for the week and said, “I have to give it to her. She has become a gorgeous woman.”

What do you think of Miley’s transformation? Do you like her new look? Tell us what you think by posting a comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Punk’d. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Punk’d.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: MTV Reality TV Shows, Punk'd |

8 Responses to “Miley Cyrus Wows Fashion Police”

1. JOHN Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Well as a judge By ARM CHAIR she is so Dang HOT she would melt an ELEPHANTS Dong down to a Piss Ants Pecker, Where s the Ice Cream I could eat a truck load if she was setting in it just to see her Twinki

2. Imjustsayn Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 4:31 pm

She’s really trying too hard to erase that Hanna Montanah image. And while she is trying to find herself it’s quite annoying to see her trying to copy off of Pink!

3. JR Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 5:22 pm

She’s just copying Pink. She’s a doppleganger for the singer in this pic! Tell her to get her own style and stop trying to rip-off another’s!

4. Joe Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 5:29 pm

Her hairstyle looks awful!

5. Amanda Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 6:53 pm

I think she looks great. She has grown into a beautiful young woman. The hair is not for everyone but if she likes it, that’s all that matters.

6. jojo Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 7:15 pm

MILEY STILL LOOKS LIKE DUMBO NOT MATTER WHAT SHE DOES OR HOW MUCH MAKE UP SHE WEARS….

SHE IS MILEY DUMBO JUNIOR

7. CapnRagamuffin Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 8:17 pm

HA! Does her belt say COCHINO? HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! That means well… disgusting, pig, nasty, gross.
    Seriously.

8. DeepHeavyCy Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 8:23 pm

She’s lookin fantastically H.O.T, SEXY! I’m really diggin her new hair and fake-punk style. I’d really like to see more pics of her like this, showing off her fit body. I’d also love to have her next to me. Or under me. Or on top of me. Or in front of me, facing away and bending over like she “dropped” somethin on the floor… My point being, I’d really enjoy doin a lot of great, beautiful, yet nasty, dirty, drunken things with her. She really is a great lookin chick, though. Good for you Miley. Keep it, UP. My point being… well I’m guessin you get it.

Comments