Melissa Gorga And Teresa Giudice’s Feud Continues…

October 09, 2012 12:00 PM by Lisa Princ

The Real Housewives Of New Jersey season may be over, but rest assured that the feud between Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga is still going strong. What caused the sister-in-laws to go at it online?

The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice may have it out for Melissa Gorga, but one thing she swears on – that she never said a bad word about Antonia, Melissa and Joe Gorga’s daughter, who is also Teresa’s niece. Previously, Melissa Gorga accused Teresa Giudice of calling Antonia “ugly,” but Teresa denies that ever came out of her mouth.

“Someday Antonia will be old enough to make her own decisions and hopefully I’ll have a relationship with her and her brothers then, but I have to answer the INSANE LIE that I ever, ever said anything mean about Antonia,” Giudice wrote on her personal blog, adding: “I adore you Antonia, and I adore Gino and Joey. You are my blood. You are Gorgas. You are beautiful inside and out!”

And while Teresa insists that the ladies should leave the children out it, Melissa Gorga, however, is not buying Teresa’s story at all. The angered star recently responded to Teresa via Twitter: “Did T seriously write a whole lying blog about my daughter? This is why I’m moving. Always about her. #enoughalready.”

And the sister-in-law feud continues…Whose side are you on?

What do you think of the whole Melissa Gorga-Teresa Giudice mess? We know you have an opinion, and we want to hear it! Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New Jersey. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Photo and Video Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

13 Responses to “Melissa Gorga And Teresa Giudice’s Feud Continues…”

1. Ruth Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 2:14 pm

I believe that Teresa truly wants to a “family” person and would love for everything to be ‘okay” with her brother and sister-in-law and the many “other” cast member and/or family that she has odds with, but I think that her lack of humilty and consistent belief that she is being “wronged” all the time, prevents that from happening. It is really sad that they all can’t just show some humilty and unconditional love towards each other. The children always suffer and it’s ridiculous. Life is too short! Man, if this is what rich looks like, then it’s true, money can’t buy you happiness, just a bigger house to clean.

2. fishchick Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Teresa’s pathetic… Team Melissa all the way!

3. jo farley Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 3:08 pm

To Melissa, Caroline, Jacqueline & Kathy: Consider yourselves lucky you cut a virulent cancer from your social circle. TG is a classic (and I mean CLASSIC) emotionally abusive narcissist (I know, I married the male version); they can be amazingly charming and convince you they are sincere in their love for you, but the reality is they are self-absorbed, selfish and amazingly void of empathy. I wanted to scream at the tv set a hundred times! Caroline got it right away, but somehow was painted the bad guy…Jacqueline and Kathy responded as most folks do, with wanting to understand “motives” and giving innumerable second chances…Melissa – I think she always knew TG was trouble, but attempted to fly under the radar to keep her family intact. It is soooo obvious that TG is jealous of the successes everyone else has enjoyed, especially Melissa. She was so jealous she tried to destroy and split up a family; that she would even consider hurting her own brother and nephews and niece, proves without a doubt how deliberately hateful she is. Genuine friends and family are proud and happy for you, think about that. One last thing…no one will ever convince Theresa she is wrong because total denial is part of the narcissist’s personality. Just move on, consider this a real learning experience. Can’t wait to see the next season and hope it is without TG~

Like · · 55 minutes ago

4. GJ Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 6:19 pm

Teresa has to be the dumbest house wife in history. You will look back at this and regret all of it. You have embarrassed yourself and your family. They need to dire your ass. Nobody likes you at all!!

5. Elvira Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 6:53 pm

I think it is horrible the way they are fueding on national t.v and online. All families have problems. Melissa knew they had problems from the begining. She should have never came on RHHONJ. She knew it was going to come out in public she brought it out there. Tis fued shold have stood behind closed doors.

6. Travlldy Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 8:46 pm

Personally I thini the fueding makes good TV ratings. Jacqueline shocked me with her big mouth and throwing alot of dirt around.

Caroline is a bully and is the big trouble maker. She stirs the pot in everyones kitchen.

Kathy is level headed but also can come up with a sting or two.

Theresa had a right to be upset about Kathy and Melissa joing the show without telling her. But then it kept on growing and growing. Theresa cannot share the spotlight and especially with her sister in law. Talk about competition.

Melissa likes to flaunt her wealth and talent. Let’s face it she is not the greatest singer in the world but yet her hubby pays for her to get noticed. She has a heart of gold I feel and is getting a raw deal from Theresa and Joe.

I think we should give Juicy a lie detector test. He is hiding something in the bushes.

Joe Gorga is another hot head who cannot get along with too many people.

Ritchie is just a man who happens to have money doing nothing except collecting rents.

Dina and Caroline should make up already there are blood and family always always comes first. Bot of the should say sorry and start over.

Like I said makes good TV and that is why we watch. What comes next/

7. ann Says:
    October 10th, 2012 at 5:39 am

Teresa is a hateful,spiteful,black hearted witch..She is the only one who showed no emotion when Jacqueline was crying about her son..But tried to change the conversation to her daughter.

8. diane Says:
    October 10th, 2012 at 8:36 am

I belive teresha dont say antonia ugly..cause i know when everybody attack ashley .jacl daughther .only teresha doesnt say anything about her..cause she doesnt like talking about somebody kids except lauren….cause lauren have abig mouth and attack teresha..

9. CA Says:
    October 10th, 2012 at 5:05 pm

I thinks its a damm shame how all these ladies show no respect for themselves nor their families! I could bash everyone of the ladies on how they act towards one and other but I’m not going there. I used to watch the show faithfully in the past, now I will catch a re-run and about 10 minutes into it I have to change the channel. Maybe I should contact Bravo to have my own reality show!

10. RHNJ Fan Says:
    October 11th, 2012 at 5:30 pm

I have been watching RHNJ since it started and it makes me sick to see how much Teresa, Jacqueline & Caroline have changed all for the worst! I can’t help but feel some remorse for Teresa. Yes, she has brought some things on herself, but Jacqueline is very fake and weak and I believe that Caroline thrives off of weak people. No matter how you put it, Caroline is a Bully and a Mean Girl. She is constantly hypocritical. What’s ok for her to do is not ok for others. She is so quick to stick her nose and provide her opinion ALWAYS. As for the newbies… Melissa is fake. She is not all about keeping the peace and innoccent as she claims to be. She is playing the role for TV (her 10 minutes of fame. Kathy is too wishy washy for me. Another fake one. Her true colors came out on the reunion when she attached the Gorgas mother… Shame on her. She stooped down and claims she is all about respect… BS! No matter who is wrong or right, I can’t help but feel that the ladies are in fact a little jealouse of Teresa’s success outside of the show.

11. Cindy Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 11:10 am

RHNJ Fan you obviously missed alot. Your summation is way off. Everyone seemed to be on Teresa’s side until she went after each of them in one way or another. Jo Farley had everything right on the mark. How Caroline can be classified as a bully is ridiculous and Teresa could not name one instance where Caroline bullied her. Teresa is the bully with all her namecalling once she is cornered and can’t come up with anything.

12. Carolyn Costain Says:
    October 16th, 2012 at 4:43 pm

I feel so bad for Melissa and Joe. Theresa appears to be mentally ill throughout the seasons. When I see the way Joe and Theresa act on the show it sickens me and the first word that comes to mind is “sleazy.” I can’t help but to see Theresa as acting like, “the washed up old actress” played by Betty Davis ,in the old movie “What ever happened to baby Jane.” Melissa and Joe have every right to be angry. Theresa is constantly contradicting herself every season,a bullying camera hog! Stand your ground Joe and Melissa! Theresa is wrong and all of America has seen it all season.

13. R. Parker Says:
    October 24th, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Okay so they all have their reasons for being angry with Teresa — I get that but I think they are taking it too far. As for Melissa, she is angry about the stripper thing. If it’s not true she shouldn’t be upset. Nobody cares. Maybe she thinks her image is ruined but she should just let it go. She is making people (me for one) believe it is true. Even if it didn’t come from Teresa if she had a stripper past it was going to come out because reality shows are all about drama. These women are acting like high school kids.

Comments