Celebrity Apprentice Reveals All-Star Cast For New Season

October 12, 2012 02:00 PM by Lisa Princ

NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice will return in March 2013, and this time around, the show is doing an All-Star version filled with past contestants! So, which past contestants will be back? Well, there is one past winner in the group!

“This season is going to be fantastic! We will have the first ever ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’ with 14 of the best contestants from previous seasons. It’s going to be another amazing season,” Donald Trump explained of the new season of Celebrity Apprentice, which will air in March.

NBC also announced the cast of the All-Star season of Celebrity Apprentice recently, and we know you’re excited to find out who will be returning! 14 former competitors will return, including season three winner, Bret Michaels.

Joining Bret Michaels will be: La Toya Jackson, Omarosa Manigault, Lil’ Jon, Lisa Rinna, Dennis Rodman, Claudia Jordan, Trace Adkins, Brande Roderick, Penn Jillette, Dee Snider, Marilu Henner, Stephen Baldwin, and Gary Busey.

That’s definitely an interesting cast! We can’t help but wonder if fans will have a new found love for Omarosa after the news back in July that she saved Michael Clarke Duncan’s life by performing CPR, although he unfortunately passed away. We also wonder if Bret Michaels was a good choice to bring back since he already won the show?

What do you think of the new All-Star cast for Celebrity Apprentice? We know you have an opinion, and we want to hear it! Leave a comment below and let us know your thoughts on the new cast.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Celebrity Apprentice. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Apprentice Links.

Photo Credit: NBC

Topics: Celebrity Apprentice, NBC Reality TV Shows |

8 Responses to “Celebrity Apprentice Reveals All-Star Cast For New Season”

1. kirk Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 7:20 pm

sucks!!! why repeats? I will not watch this season even though i have watched all other years

2. Connie Kistler Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Not interested in most these past players. Adkins is the only interest player. I don’t think I will be setting my DVR!

3. Kimberly Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 9:51 pm

If this is “Celebrity” Apprentice, why is Omorosa on the list. She is not a celebrity. She is only ‘famous’ for being on the regular Apprentice. For the REAL celebrities, I’m bummed. I always loved this show but it is too many of the old faces. I like to see new ones. This is the first season I am not looking forward to as much.

4. Patricia Lawson Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Very disappointing line-up! Always looked forward to new faces. This will be “same old, same old”. And who cares about Omorosa. She is not my idea of a celebrity. Will not be a regular viewer as in the past.

5. D Starr Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 6:53 am

Prediction: Trace, Penn and Marilu will be the ones to outsmart. The others, BORING!

6. Igor Says:
    November 5th, 2012 at 7:58 am

How come Lou (The Hulk)Ferringo isn’t on the show?

7. Marcia Says:
    November 5th, 2012 at 5:06 pm

Can’t stand Lil John. But because Gary Busey and Penn are on again, I will watch. I would much rather see all new stars. I won’t be as excited for this season.
    This is a let-down.
    How about doing a combo season of Apprentice; celebs and common folk?!

8. Wynn Brooks Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 8:25 pm

I will not watch this season all old faces. This was not a good idea.

Comments