Taylor Swift On Kidnapping Boyfriend Conor Kennedy

October 12, 2012 05:00 AM by Donna W. Martin

It seems like country music singer and Punk’d star, Taylor Swift always has some sort of boy trouble to talk sing about. But lately there’s been talk of Swift doing more than just singing about boys. Swift allegedly kidnapped boyfriend, Conor Kennedy.

According to E!, rumor has it Swift missed Kennedy so bad that she zoomed in on a private jet and flew him to Nashville against his will. Sounds a little bit weird don’t you think?

Swift responds to the kidnapping claims by saying, “How did I kidnap him?” she asks. “You can’t kidnap a grown man! These are serious accusations, now! It’s an interesting way to spin something into a story. See, this is why I don’t read stuff.”

But this isn’t the first time Swift has been looked at harshly while dating Kennedy. According to People, Taylor and Conor allegedly crashed a Kennedy wedding party several months ago. And although Taylor denies rumors, a witness said the bride’s mother asked her to leave the party.

Swift doesn’t seem fazed by the rumors and opens up about her feelings on love and relationships. She explains, “The way I look at love is you have to follow it, and fall hard, if you fall hard. You have to forget about what everyone else thinks,” she said. “It has to be an us-against-the-world mentality. You have to make it work by prioritizing it, and by falling in love really fast, without thinking too hard. If I think too hard about a relationship I’ll talk myself out of it…I have rules for a lot of areas of my life. Love is not going to be one of them.”

Did Swift “kidnap” Conor? Are they moving too fast? Post a comment below and tell us what you think.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Punk’d. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Punk’d.

Photo Credit: ABC

Topics: MTV Reality TV Shows, Punk'd |

10 Responses to “Taylor Swift On Kidnapping Boyfriend Conor Kennedy”

1. David Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 6:38 am

If I were ever to be considered to be even a candidate for the position of boyfriend of Taylor Swift I would run not walk in the opposite direction of where she stands. I dont need the bad press.

2. Jeff Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 6:47 am

Everyone knows the media fabricates stories about celebrities and reports it along with true stories, so its hard for fans or readers to disseminate between fact and fiction. In the case of Taylor Swift, all roads from crazy town lead directly to Taylor Swift each and every time. She admitted to be obsessed with Jackie Kennedy and even bought a house near the Kennedy homes and stalked the family because she wanted to marry a Kennedy and immerse herself in her own “Camelot”. The story about her crashing the wedding and being asked to leave has been CONFIRMED by many people who were there, including publicly by Kathie Lee Gifford whose daughter is married to a Kennedy and was at the event and witnessed it herself. She admits in her songs, she more or less shows she is really nuts by writing a song about every guy she meets or dates. I think we can all conclude she is just plain crazy as hell! Run Conor Run!

3. Manuel Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 7:13 am

OMG- He likes the attention,leave them alone.

4. Nic Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 8:21 am

I think that taylor shit looks like a mouse and her music is terrible. I would rather plug my ears with chainsaws rather than listen to her boring ass bullshit songs about how many dudes fucked her over
    Honestly bitch no one gives a fuck you know what little girls do when they listen to your shit? they fucking slit their wrist and cry with a big bucket of ice cream

5. JJ Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 8:30 am

Will this “little girl” ever grow up? I seriously doubt it. And just as I thought….she really doesn’t “think” and apparently she doesn’t think about much! This pathetic thing is so desperate for a man she feels that if she “falls hard in love” then it just had to be for real…and as long as she “doesn’t think about it”. I mean, after all, she just “might think herself out of it”! WOW Imagine that…what a concept…thinking things over…maybe if she did that it would save her from making some more bad mistakes and from making her look like a desperate fool!!! Ya Think?

6. Eric Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 9:25 am

She can kidnap me anytime!

7. Faith Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 10:14 am

get a life you idiots quit ruining everyone elses

8. Carol S. Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 10:32 am

NONE OF ANYONES BUSINESS!! LEAVE HER ALONG!

9. Charlie Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 11:33 am

She seems to date alot of guys.

10. Swiftlet nest Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:09 pm

Ρгetty greаt post. I јust stumbled upon your blog and wantеԁ to say that I have truly loved ѕurfing аround your weblog
    pоsts. After all I will be ѕubscribing tο yоur
    rss feeԁ and I hope yοu write once more very soon!

Comments