Holly Madison Talks Pregnancy And Baby Names

October 15, 2012 08:49 AM by Lisa Princ

Holly Madison revealed back in August that she is expecting her first child, and it’s time for an update from the former The Girls Next Door star. Holly recently dished on her pregnancy, baby names, and whether or not she knows the baby’s gender!

Holly Madison announced back in August that she is expecting a baby with her boyfriend of eleven months, 38-year-old party promoter Pasquale Rotella. The former Girls Next Door star, who recently bared her tiny baby bump in a bikini, opened up about her pregnancy. Last week, Holly attended the Just Dance 4 launch party in Hollywood, where she revealed: “We’re not telling anybody yet, but we found out (the baby’s gender) and I’m really excited! I’m really excited about decorating the nursery, so we’ve already started buying some things there.”

While Hugh Hefner’s ex was mum about whether she was carrying a boy or a girl, there is one thing she did not keep a secret – that she will choose a very unique name for her child. “I don’t what to say what the names are, but I will say that they’re very unusual. I don’t like common names at all. If I’ve heard it before on somebody more than one time than it’s out!” Think Gwyneth Paltrow/Apple, or at least along those lines, Madison hinted.

As for her pregnancy, Holly gushed that it has been super easy thus far, with no bouts of morning sickness what-so-ever. She also went on to reveal that her biggest craving at the moment is anything blueberry! With healthy cravings like those, we are sure she will have no trouble getting her figure back after baby.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Girls Next Door. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: WENN!

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, The Girls Next Door |

14 Responses to “Holly Madison Talks Pregnancy And Baby Names”

1. eddie Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 10:48 am

what a dumb slut

2. Vanessa Styles Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 10:53 am

Whoever wrote this article needs to go back to school.

3. jeff Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 10:57 am

Why is it news that a hooker is having a kid?

4. sue Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 11:19 am

I am constantly amazed – the amount of pregnant women that wont give up the sex of their baby or the name. Holly- you are not Beyonce- your “celebrity” days are numbered, so enjoy while you can.

5. sam Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 11:35 am

Who cares? Reality tv is stupid and this dumb twit has no talent. I wish it was the old days when Hef’s Hoes were in the centerfold of his magazine with a staple in their navel where the rest of the world didn’t have to see them, and hear them all the time. Welcome to the world kid, your mom made a living off sharing her genitals with an old geezer and posted on garage walls.

6. Michelle Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 11:46 am

I’m happy for her.

7. Kathy Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Why do celebrities (so-called) think they have to keep their baby’s sex and names a secret? Who cares what they name their kids? Who cares if it’s a boy or girl or freak? It’s not like they are giving birth to the first baby in the world (I know some of them believe this to be true, however). They can call the kid “it” for all I care. And you can bet your arse that she’ll give it a totally stupid, vomit inducing name since her kid is “unique” and special

8. Sam Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Wow! Can you all just be happy for the woman?

9. Shanee Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Stop hating, hater!

10. Woodntulike2no Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Let ye without sin cast the first stones… sounds like you are all perfect, huh?

11. dina Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 4:12 pm

I don’t blame her for keeping her child’s name a secret. I told everyone my name for my baby and sure enough everyone started naming their baby this name. It is so annoying that people copy and cannot think for themselves. Good for her not to tell anyone right now.

12. Steve Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 4:57 pm

It is good to hear that Holly is having a baby. As with many 1st time parents the surprise of the gender (and the name)is a part of the mystery and miracle of birth. It is good to hear that Holly is doing well as she carries that warmth of love within her.

13. christina Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 5:26 pm

I’m truly excited for Holly. I miss watching her on tv. Don’t worry about all the haters holly, you have been very successful and now you’re being blessed with something even greater. Congrats!!

14. Jen Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 8:36 pm

Wow,such nasty,vile comments towards a woman bringing a baby into this world. You people are pricks.

Comments