Miley Cyrus Debuts Two And A Half Men

October 19, 2012 09:24 AM by Donna W. Martin

Former American Idol mentor, Miley Cyrus made her much-anticipated debut on Two and A Half Men last night. This was Cyrus’s first televised appearance since starring on Hannah Montana four years ago. And according to the numbers, she was a hit driving the show’s ratings up 14 percent from last week.

Cyrus’s character, 19-year-old Missi is a real motor-mouth that simply can’t stop talking. Missi, short for Mississippi is the daughter of one of Walden’s old friends. Walden hasn’t seen Missi in 8-years and boy has she changed. She’s both sexy and funny flaunting around in bikinis and tube tops while spitting out one-liners like “Do you mind if I take the girls out? Get some color on Kim and Chloe.” Walden finds himself both attracted to and annoyed by her. Initially, Walden thinks the attraction is mutual but soon learns Missi has plans to hook him up with her mom.

Cyrus’s co-star’s loved her performance. According to WebProNews, Jon Cryer was originally concerned Miley would not be able to remember her lines. She worked from the script all the way through dress rehearsal but when she got in front of a live audience, she “brought it,” Cryer said. “Miley was just on fire, did fantastic. Then, I remembered, Oh, yes, she was actually hatched in the Disney labs in Burbank and grown for just this sitcom situation.”

Cyrus is scheduled to appear in at least one more episode of the show. But with ratings spiking, they may invite he back for more. Time will tell.

What did you think of Cyrus’s performance? Did her character, Missi win you over? Or annoy you? Post a comment below and let us know your thoughts.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about American Idol. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: American Idol.

Photo Credit: ABC

Topics: American Idol, FOX Reality TV Shows |

23 Responses to “Miley Cyrus Debuts Two And A Half Men”

1. Pat Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 10:12 am

I didn’t care for her being on the show. She was the whole show last night. And her hair cut is ugh. It’s suppose to be about Waldon & Alan. Not motor mouth.

2. Cam Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 10:17 am

I loved Miley on 2 and 1/2 men last night – she was hilarious – and stole the show – her character really also gave the cast some great lines. Looking forward to Miley’s next appearance on the show.

3. Mark Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 10:32 am

Great performance and made EINSTEIN (Jake) better also,they really clicked to the viewer here. A lot more Miley would give the show more mileage. Pun intended of course,this is after all a comedy:) She was very funny!

4. Bil Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 10:34 am

as if anybody really cares what this buck tooth wanna bee beautiful (which it is not) I dont see anybody who says anything except me who really doesnt give a …..

5. doug Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 10:39 am

She was very funny…made for this role

6. Buck Bowman Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Stole the show, She played her part, Great, She’s a Natural. Billy Ray must be proud and worried!! Loved this episode!!

7. Rog Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 6:14 pm

Bil,

Get off the meth….you sound like a moron. Miley made the show last night.

8. Kayla Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 6:27 pm

I think that she was great!!! The show was funny and I would watch again with her in it.

9. renee Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Miley is a mess…..attention hoe and her look is horrible. Another child star down the drain

10. carla jaxson Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Loved her on the show….it’s gotten boring but she really changed it up. I LOVE her hair; it’s SO cute on her!!!

11. carla jaxson Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Loved her on the show last night…it’s been really boring lately but she brought new life to it. It was good to see Jake, too. I LOVE her hair; SO cute on her!!!

12. esgould99 Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 8:54 pm

I thought she was terrific! I watched Men only because i wanted to see how she did…the one thing that would have made it perfect??? Charlie Sheen!!! By the way, Miley’s hair is adorable!!!

13. Dallas Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 10:21 pm

I just wanted to point out that the writer of this mest up when he/she wrote the line they may invite he back for more.On the other hand she did a good job going from disney to the rolls she is doing now. Go Miley.

14. Sherri Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 11:19 pm

Well, the show’s been horrible for over a year now without Charlie Sheen. I never watch it anymore, but I wonder if Miley was able to up the ratings at all. That hair is awful. Maybe on someone else it would look nice, but it makes her look like she’s about 30 years old,(And no, 30 is not old, but she’s only like 19 or 20, I thing) and the dye job is horrendous.

15. eddie Says:
    October 20th, 2012 at 6:18 am

Miley’s appearance on Two & half men was brilliant. The show definitely needed an infusion of comedy. And boy, was she nice to look at. I can’t believe how sexy she’s become. I’ve been subjected to Miley on Disney tv due to my daughter loving the Hannah Montana show; however her appearance on Two & Half men needs no coaxing for me to watch. Hope she comes back!!

16. Macster Says:
    October 20th, 2012 at 6:22 am

The Kim and Chloe line was pretty good, the rest just typical sitcom junk, 2 and !/2 hasn’t been consistently funny since Charlie left

17. mike Says:
    October 20th, 2012 at 7:44 am

I thought she played an awesome part but Miley PLEASE grow your hair back !!!!!!!!

18. Winston Says:
    October 20th, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Annoying – Big Time.

19. Me Says:
    October 20th, 2012 at 5:22 pm

When the Yahoo headline said Miley Cyrus on Men, I thought it meant something else.

20. hilbilly Says:
    October 20th, 2012 at 6:25 pm

Charlie Sheen got a sex change operation to get back on the show?

21. theresa Says:
    October 24th, 2012 at 8:29 pm

This girl is Butt Ugly. Makes me gag.

22. Roxy Says:
    November 22nd, 2012 at 6:12 am

well theresa your butt ugly too..atleast miley has a life a career and what you got? just a big mouth, you people hating on miley are just JEALOUS FAGGOTS, so get a life and stop hating,yall ARE just mad cause miley is no longer hannah montana, she grew up and doesnt care what yall no good haters are saying about her…incase you hvnt noticed…HATERS MAKE HER MORE FAMOUS SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK (; UGHH WHORES ARE EVERYWHERE -.-
    MILEY WAS AWESOME ON 2.5 MEN..even without her as hannah montana she is still AWESOMERRRRRR <3

23. me Says:
    October 24th, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Miley Cyrus was AWESOME on the television show TWO/HALF MEN. Miley is just down to earth ADORABLE and lots of fun to watch, and I would love to hang out with her one time in my life. She is one of the most successful, richest, youngest singer/actress in this world and she ain’t gonna stop no time soon.
    KUDOS to MILEY CYRUS, and to everyone who diss’s her is nothing but a JEALOUS HATER BEEEOOOCHHH!
    PEACE OUT!