Miley Cyrus Is Obsessed With Honey Boo Boo

October 21, 2012 07:00 AM by Stephanie Gustafson

Honey Boo Boo may have garnered a loyal fan base among us lowly non-celebs, but now the celebrity world is also sitting up and taking notice. The newest celebrity obsessed with Here Comes Honey Boo Boo? None other than former Punk’d star Miley Cyrus!

It’s been a big week for Miley Cyrus. The former Disney star made her debut alongside Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men. This acting gig was an obvious success, as the show’s rating skyrocketed as a result of Miley appearance.

Later, Miley chatted about Two and a Half Men and her upcoming album on Chelsea Lately. At some point in the conversation, the topic of TV obsessions came up and Miley admitted to having one of her own: Honey Boo Boo. She also admitted that fiance Liam Hemsworth doesn’t share her love of the crazy Thompson family. Too bad — Liam’s missing out on the romantic opportunity for date nights with Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

When Miley finds something she loves, she’s one to go all-out, and her new obsession with Honey Boo Boo is no exception. She’s improved her home theater in hopes of having an even better Honey Boo Boo experience. Miley told Chelsea, “Oh my God, since you saw me last, I put in a home theater in my house and then it wasn’t quite loud enough, so we got subwoofers…So when I hear her go, ‘Holla for a dolla,’ it’s like the whole house shakes!”

Too bad Miley is no longer Hannah Montana. How awesome would it have been to see Honey Boo Boo make a cameo on the Disney Channel?

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information on Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: E!

Topics: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, MTV Reality TV Shows, Punk'd, TLC Reality TV Shows |

10 Responses to “Miley Cyrus Is Obsessed With Honey Boo Boo”

1. Abby Says:
    October 27th, 2012 at 6:10 pm

Honey Boo Boo and her family are nasty a** hillbillies. They’re a disgrace.

2. Jim Grady Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 12:29 am

I agree with Abby!

3. Cindy Says:
    December 3rd, 2012 at 9:30 am

The Honey Boo Boos are down to earth people…take them as they are..or not. They don’t live by anyone’s standards and I think that’s what people love about them. They dress, act, and say exactly what they want and do not care what anybody thinks. Theyare who they are. There are so many people in this world that strive to be perfect and they’re miserable. They allow society to control their way of living and thinking, which leads some of the weaker to suicidal thoughts and attempts. The Honey BooBoos are great people. They’re not manipulated by you people that think they’re inbreds, rednecks, or trash. They live their lives in comfort and not control. This is why they are so admired by movie stars because they have to look, act, and be perfect because of their fame. The Honey BooBoo live a very simple laid back life in Southern Georgia and they could give a rats ass what you or anybody thinks about them. I love their show…especially Honey BooBoo.

4. me here Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 12:48 pm

I am with Miley on this. I love the Honey Boo Boo family and watch the show when it is on.

5. Singing Sparrow Says:
    December 22nd, 2012 at 8:01 am

This is late but I wanted to say here that my highly educated and very mature spouse loves Honey Boo Boo and her family especially when Honey Boo Boo tries to explain to some haters that all of us have some gay in us and that there is nothing wrong with that. That Miley Cyrus loves her tells me more about the character of Miley and I love what it says to me about this wonderful young actor. i come from the country as did my parents. Believe me Honey’s family are people I would love to know as I write this here in sophisticated SF Bay Area.

6. indianafossil Says:
    January 30th, 2013 at 3:40 pm

Take-em or leave-em…alone!

7. Anonyme Says:
    February 2nd, 2013 at 6:15 pm

I didn’t know that Miley Cyrus has that little friend for being with people like Honey Booboo(what a ugly name) and her family…It’s really a disgusting family I ever seen…

8. Temmy Says:
    May 3rd, 2013 at 4:54 am

I think they are Awesome

9. Anon Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 1:09 pm

I agree with sparrow. Abby is way off the mark. Lighten up girl! Are you so perfect?

10. aaron allen Says:
    May 25th, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Alana ‘Honey’ Thompson has several admirers and
    friends [J-Law, Miley, etc.] who cud really help
    her [and her family]: At only 7-8, Honey has time
    to shape up and be a real talent. If you see her
    pageant photos, think of what she cud become in 10
    years or so [and a change in diet/exercise]? A few
    hours a week in the pool and gym along with an ap-
    propriate education and good influences by sincere folks and friends? Dang, life’s real good?..

Comments