Honey Boo Boo Sleep Prank: Hilarious Or Stupid?

October 23, 2012 01:55 PM by Lisa Princ

Honey Boo Boo sure knows how to make an impression on people – good and bad. Recently, when the star of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo made an appearance on Dr. Drew’s show, she decided to pretend she was snoozing, to avoid answering his questions. But was the Honey Boo Boo sleep prank funny? Check out the video below!

Honey Boo Boo aka Alana Thompson and her mother June, stars of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, made an appearance recently on Dr. Drew’s show, to answer questions about being in the television spotlight. Honey Boo Boo, however, decided that she was not in the mood for questions, and decided to play a sleep prank on Dr. Drew instead.

As Dr. Drew grilled the child with questions such as: “Is it difficult to be on TV?” and “Is there something exciting you’d like to talk about?”, he was met with a sleeping Honey Boo Boo. When she started to snore, it was obvious that she was pranking Dr. Drew. Even her mother, June could not get the child to answer his questions, as she chimed in: “Alana, come on so we can get this done and go.”

When Alana Thompson finally decided to answer the question of whether or not she liked being on television, it was not the answer that anyone expected. “No! Because fans come up to me, and I hate it,” the toddler snapped. Perhaps, she did indeed need a nap? Check out the clip below of the Honey Boo Boo prank, and tell us what you think:

What do you think of the Honey Boo Boo sleep prank? Hilarious or stupid? Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information on Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: TLC

Topics: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, TLC Reality TV Shows |

8 Responses to “Honey Boo Boo Sleep Prank: Hilarious Or Stupid?”

1. YourWorstNightmare Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 4:06 pm

If I were Honey BooBoo’s Mama, I would look long and hard at her daughter, while she is sleeping, for real, not fake..and study and remember her as she is sleeping so peacefully, smiling, little cherub faced delight that she is. She may not wake up one of these times and due to her being obese. She is a cute kid, don’t get me wrong. But if she doesn’t do something to help her daughter, now, to lose weight, she will eventually be the late Honey BooBoo’s Mom. Rather do something now, than wish you had later.

2. FatAssAmericans Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 7:00 pm

she wasn’t pretending to be asleep, she just had a small heart attack and recovered in a stupor. Her mother just laughed like it was some joke. She will probably go the same way.

3. Jenny Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 7:07 pm

First off… YourWorstNightmare… get a life. Hope you go to sleep one day and not wake up, it would do the world a favor. Second of all… this is a seven year old child… who is such a gastly child. When I was that age, I certainly wasn’t a spoiled, temper-tantrum throwing little monster. And thirdly… do people not have anything better to do than to sit on their butts watching a show with a seven year old… not counting the sex offender pedophiles? This is the first I’d heard of the show and I wouldn’t watch it anyway.

4. Power Says:
    October 24th, 2012 at 1:47 am

STUPID…Just like the family and the show!!

5. attention seeker Says:
    October 24th, 2012 at 3:22 am

I think she was being silly and she came across as attention seeker.I don’t like how they call her and her family rednecks thats degrading that saying there poor, uneducated and white trash

6. Mary Says:
    October 24th, 2012 at 8:40 am

I think this child is mentally challenged and her mother is in it for the money.

7. Rhonda Says:
    October 26th, 2012 at 5:00 pm

The most disgusting thing I have ever saw. It is beyound be what is so interesting about her. She is a child that needs to go home and never return to television.

8. Joshua Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 7:38 am

The question I have is why she on Dr. Drew? If his show is about improving peoples’ lives, why is he interviewing her? Is she a patient? Maybe she should be.

Comments