October 24, 2012 10:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Last time we heard from Alexis Bellino, she revealed that she was tired of the bullying on The Real Housewives of Orange County, and that her return to the series was uncertain. Now, new reports claim that Alexis has indeed signed on for the new season, but only after some pleading! What’s that all about?

Last month, US Weekly published a story claiming that Alexis Bellino was not returning to The Real Housewives of Orange County, with a source telling them: “Alexis was really tired of being bullied and chose home and family life over celebrity. She wants to go back to her simple life in Orange County.” But now, it appears things may have changed!

In the new issue of Star Magazine, it states that Alexis Bellino will indeed return for the new season, but it did not come without some begging. Alexis reportedly was seeking a $100K pay raise to return to the series, which left Bravo uncertain of her return. However, once Alexis realized that Bravo would not budge, she had no choice but to beg and plead with the network to allow her to return. Rumor has it that she has signed on for the new season without a pay raise, but at her past salary instead, which is about $200K per year.

And it appears that her cast mates are not the least bit happy about her return, or her demands of more money. “The rest of the cast thinks she’s an egomaniac and are furious,” one source told the magazine. Yay, that will make for a fun filled, dramatic season!

What do you think of Alexis Bellino of The Real Housewives Of Orange County? We know you have an opinion, and we want to hear it! Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Orange County. For other great reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot:The Real Housewives of Orange County.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Orange County |

13 Responses to “Alexis Bellino Will Return To The Real Housewives Of Orange County After Pleading With Network”

1. ocwatcher Says:
    October 24th, 2012 at 8:31 pm

Nope, I don’t believe it. If there was any begging done, it was probably Bravo begging Alexis to stay on. It’s well known that the vast majority of viewers are sick and tired of Tamra’s vile behavior and were ready to bail on the show if Alexis left. If Bravo truly didn’t want her, she wouldn’t be back, period.

2. RHViewer Says:
    October 29th, 2012 at 1:14 pm

I agree. Alexis is the only housewife with class. Tamara is beyond a bully–can you beleive a mother with three young children beahves that way? No wonder why Simon left her.

3. Bciesiel Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 8:45 am

I can’t stand Alexis.She needs to stay home with her kids and go to church.I won’t be watching this season.

4. Desiree Says:
    October 31st, 2012 at 1:35 pm

I am thrilled Alexis is back. Besides
    Vicki, the only one with real class.
    Tamara is a bully, Gretchen is so self-
    centered, and Heather is so fake and pulled
    so tight.

5. Ande Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 10:06 am

Alexis? Has class? Not! She is a nouveau riche pretentious Barbie-bot. The amusement of watching her is that she thinks she’s got it going on. She has no idea how absolutely idiotic she appears. Remember her doing those exercise spots on some morning show? She’s thinking she’s Katie Couric and everyone around her was smirking. She’s fun to watch though and I’m glad she’s coming back…her and that scary husband, Jim. LOL!

6. Terri Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 7:28 am

I think Alexis is a drama queen and has no self esteem. It would be nice to see Alexis do something positive with a charity for women, instead of flaughting all of her so called money. She makes me sick….

7. Bobi Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 3:43 pm

Alexis is a neurotic, narcissistic dingbat. Anyone who thinks that is class needs to look up the word…it don’t apply here. Tamra needs to get over herself. Even though Heather is pulled a little tight, I do like her. Love Vickie. Can’t stand Gretchen. Wish they would bring back the originals, they were very entertaining.

8. piperoni Says:
    December 7th, 2012 at 2:18 pm

I agree.Bravo always makes it out like Alexis is not needed.she has been my fav. for the last 3 seasons she has been on.now she has even gained more viewers.they need her.you rock girl.i am sorry for the way gretchen treated you.karma is a bleep.just watch and see.you are a kind confident woman.fav fav.god bless!

9. Ali Says:
    December 23rd, 2012 at 1:49 am

I’m sorry but I find Alexis to be the most idiotic woman on the show and I can’t stand the way her husband treats her. I’m obviously not expecting some sort of inspiring feminist crusader on a Real Housewives show but watching her husband talk to her the way he does makes me uncomfortable.

10. Stefan Says:
    January 3rd, 2013 at 10:18 am

Alexis has no class. Anyone that thinks so obviously doesnt have any either. She always is trying to outdue the next person and that is NO CLASS at all! Heather is the classiest. Vickie,Tamra and Gretchen I love too. Alexis makes me laugh everytime she opens her mouth. Does she really believe half the stuff she says? LOL I will definately be watching!

11. debbie Says:
    February 24th, 2013 at 11:29 am

Alexis is a self centered, naracisstic, fake. Go away

12. debbie Says:
    February 24th, 2013 at 11:31 am

alexis has no class and is a fake. Go away no one likes you

13. Sally Says:
    April 7th, 2013 at 7:28 pm

why did this cry baby return? She cant act. I think her church made her come back and make up with the girls. I love everyone except for her. She is as fake as they come. Her husband is GROSS. I fast forward everytime they show her face. SHE HAS NO STORY LINE. What a waste of money bravo is giving her………

Comments