Octomom In Rehab

October 30, 2012 05:35 PM by Megan Wilson

Just when we thought things were looking up for Nadya Suleman following her foray into adult films and stripping, it seems she still has some ghosts to clear from her closet.  The Octomom has checked herself into rehab today at the Chapman House Drug Rehabilitation Center in Orange County, California.  Reports are saying it will be a 28-30 day stint.  To be honest, we are KNEW something wasn’t right, with her latest stripping fiasco and sex tape lunacy.

Nadya just finished moving into a new 5,000 sq. ft. home with brand new furniture paid for by her adult entertainment earnings.  Her last home was foreclosed on and her family evicted.  We were all getting our hopes up that now Nadya seemed stable, she would slowly fade from the camera’s flash-that she would get a real job and live a SOMEWHAT normal life with her school bus filling brood, but her rep confirmed today that she is indeed in rehab.  “Nadya wanted to get off the Xanax she was prescribed by her doctor and learn to deal with her stress, exhaustion, and anxiety with professional help with a team of doctors. Nadya wanted to deal with her issues and make sure she is the best mother she can be.”

I’m sure many moms out there think that maybe she should’ve thought about the stresses of motherhood BEFORE having 14 kids!  Nadya’s rep went on to say that the children are being cared for by a team of nannies and a few friends.  They are being driven to school by a hired driver.

The kicker is that the rehab facility offered to pick up the tab!  We hope it works out for Nadya, and that she can get healthy and stay out of the spotlight!

What do you think of Octomom’s rehab trip?  Do you think it will work for her?

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information on reality TV. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: Hugh Dillon/WENN

Topics: Reality TV |

18 Responses to “Octomom In Rehab”

1. Granny Smith Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 5:59 pm

Aren’t we all so sick of hearing about this woman that a story about cannibal space alien zombies would be a welcome relief? She does not haunt my dreams. I think about her, oh, maybe once a year. Her sick, sad life and those poor kids are just one more chronicle of what being a Hollywood wannabe comes to. Enough of her. Please.

2. Dworma Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Who’s looking after the kids??

3. LeslieSiegel Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 6:06 pm

Oh, if only my own mother were like this lady with the 15 children. Unfortunately too much has been done by my mother, having an affair with my older brother’s 8th grade teacher, letting my father kill himself, fooling around with the lawyer of the trust my dad and and finally she has totally ruined my life.

4. Brian Glubok Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 6:13 pm

I’d still bang the brainless, brunette bimbo.

5. Elaine Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 6:27 pm

Let’s hope this is a good thing and her life takes a turn up! I wish her well.

6. Legoslob Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Pitiful reporting. “She should’ve…” an abuse of the language. What point does this article have?

7. weimarguy Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 6:33 pm

Well, obviously she needed some big ‘ol schlongs after birthing all those kids. Yeah enough about this piece of trash.

8. John Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 6:46 pm

Perfect eyebrows! WAKE UP America!!!!!

9. Arlene Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Ha!! What else is new. Nothing surprises me about that woman. She’s had skeletins in her closet for a long time, only now, some things are beginning to surface. I feel there is more than Zanax involved. Look at her behavior and speech, its obvious. I just want to know how does a woman with that past history get people to do so many things for her for free. Look at the rehab, they are willing to pick up the complete tab. She also has a driver for her kids, how convenient, and fools like the average person has to go out and break our asses to earn a decent living to support ourselves and our kids. I said it before and I’ll say it again, she is an unfit mother, Im sick and tired of constantly reading and seeing her pictures in the limelight, bigshots–LETS GET REAL!!

10. Dianne Secora Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 7:00 pm

I totally agree with Granny Apple Smith. Octomom is a sick person and we are a sick country to pick up her bills. She is a rotten example of a mother.

11. ROBIN Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 7:00 pm

YOU DONT GO TO REHAB FOR JUST TAKING XANAX; UNLESS YOUR TAKING LOT’S DAILY…I SAW A VIDEO THE OTHER DAY WHEN SHE SHOWED HER NEW PLACE. MANIC AS HELL. THE PLACE WAS CLEAN BUT EMPTY OF STUFF; SHE JUST RAMBLED….DCF SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THOSE KIDS LONG TIME AGO…SHE IS WHACKO.

12. Creston Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 7:06 pm

Is is just me or does anyone else think she looks like a man? Are we sure she had these babies?

13. Sandy MsSmurfy Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 7:44 pm

It is time now to at least ‘give-a-lil-credit’ to this gal for taking good care of her children! Unlike all the other ‘sicko’s who ABUSE/
    TORTURE/etc…their own INNOCENT children!! Come on people, can’t anyone find a “positive’ response in relation to this situation? I find society to be EXTREMELY critical & LOUD_MOUTH about many situations, when most have NEVER been thrust into such unfortunate circumstances. I may NOT approve of this womans choices…OR bringing oodles of INNOCENT children into our CRUEL WORLD~~ BUT I choose NOT to continually find “NEGATIVE” in her efforts to care for the innocent children…etc…

14. bob Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 8:02 pm

The obvious would be that she is getting paid to be on another Celebrity Rehab show. Watch for her to be on one in another 6 months to a year.

15. CherylLeat Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 8:04 pm

Who in the hell cares? This woman is a moron.

16. Benita Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 8:06 pm

All of those people who believe in the right to life, and that a child begins at conception, should be helping this brave lady. She too believed her embryos to be babies and could not destroy them. So now she has had to resort too doing things she previously would never choose to do to support these precious children. Where are all the religious folks when she, and they need help.

17. Bethany Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 8:08 pm

Rehab, 30 days, for xanax? Sounds more like a vacation to me.

18. natasha Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 9:21 pm

Just a stunt to keep her in the public eye. As the article said

“We were all getting our hopes up that now Nadya seemed stable, she would slowly fade from the camera’s flash-that she would get a real job and live a SOMEWHAT normal life with her school bus filling brood”

I am sure she knew this as well, and is trying to get up the hype.

Comments