Kris Jenner Pushes Scott Disick And Kourtney Kardashian To Tie The Knot

November 01, 2012 04:00 PM by Lisa Princ

Kris Jenner, the controversial mama from Keeping Up With The Kardashians  is at it again! As if forcing one of your children to get married on television for the sake of ratings was not enough, then by all means, do it again! That’s right, rumor has it that Jenner is trying to force Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian to get married.

Kris Jenner just does not know when to quit, does she? I mean, we all know that she had a hand in pushing Kim Kardashian to televise her wedding to Kris Humphries because it was such a great love story ratings winner. And now, with all the speculation that Scott Disick is going to propose to Kourtney Kardashian, rumor has it that it is the mom from hell momager who is pushing for a wedding – for what else but ratings, of course!

An insider recently spoke to In Touch, and told them: “Kris runs the family empire and knows it would be good for business so she is pressuring Kourtney to marry Scott. Even though Kim made the stupid mistake of marrying Kris Humphries and it didn’t last more than 72 days, Kris thinks viewers want to see Kourtney and Scott get married. The reality show must succeed.”

Indeed it must succeed for Jenner – apparently, that is all she cares about. Meanwhile, another source spoke to Radar Online and revealed that Scott Disick is definitely going to propose, but it’s a matter of finding the perfect bling first. “Scott and his friend looked at a whole selection of amazing rings, all diamond, all different cuts, sizes, settings; he certainly is taking his time and wants to make the right purchase,” the source explained after spotting Disick checking out rings.

Would you like to see Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian get married on television? What do you think of Kris Jenner’s involvement? We know you have an opinion, and we want to hear it! Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians News. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: Wenn

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians |

16 Responses to “Kris Jenner Pushes Scott Disick And Kourtney Kardashian To Tie The Knot”

1. S.Clark Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 11:15 am

No,I don’t think it should be put on t.v..It should be a private moment between the bride and groom and their families and their close friends and not to be made public just because of ratings,Kris Jenner shouldn’t want another wedding put on tv just for ratings

2. Saskia Says:
    November 24th, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Kris Jenner was telling Kourtney about the importance of following tradition and respecting God’s ways. Would someone be so kind as to answer me the question to which I would really like to have an answer. Is it shameful for the couple living together in America to have kids unmarried. Thanks!

3. Lisa Says:
    December 1st, 2012 at 5:01 pm

She should just leave them alone, the last wedding was a fiasco. If they want to get married do it in provate like everyone else.

4. Jacalia Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 4:48 am

Kourtney has never listened to Kris why would she now… clearly you guys are giving this woman too much credit.

5. Linda Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 3:54 pm

I can’t get past what’s going on with this old broad’s nose to care what she does to her kids.

6. christieo Says:
    December 14th, 2012 at 9:59 am

i mean, come on. who gives a shite about them. they make me sick and if it wasn’t for their money, they don’t deserve a second look. except of course if you look at their huge butts.

7. peggy Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 10:21 am

this woman is evil, she is so dirty, so are her kids. I hope Bruce Jenner doesn’t let her do this to Kylie and Kendall

8. kc Says:
    December 17th, 2012 at 1:02 pm

If they get marrried they should not put it on t.v. they should do a private cermemony with friends and family. Kris needs to stay out of their business and stop using her children as puppets.

9. hope and pray Says:
    February 1st, 2013 at 8:02 pm

STOOOOOOPPPPPP trying to push there annoying people dow our throats…..NOW!

10. Tama Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 7:35 pm

Leave the couple ALONE. Get the mom out of the picture and I might watch.

11. Roxanne Says:
    February 25th, 2013 at 9:02 pm

Kris is money hungry and nasty! She needs to leave everybody alone and get a job and make her own money!

12. Joyce Haynes Says:
    February 27th, 2013 at 12:33 pm

This woman is a disgrace to that family, what she has done to Bruce Jenner is so sad, I hope he gets out of that marriage and take her to the cleaners. She is a control freak and a whore, sleeping around with that young man while she was still married to her first husband. Courtney and her butt heads all the time,so why should she listen to her,she should have a private service, after all they already have two children.Kloe is the best in the group and stands up to Kris.

13. jsalle Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 12:29 am

the kardashian mom is the best and she has such a great family and she deals with her kids in such an adult manner and has the elegance to know how to talk to them and get things done. I think the trash talk about her is a bunch of nonsense and nobody has walked a day in her life. She has been supportive of all of her kids and does her best to make sure they are successful. So back off and let her do what she does best and that is manage her team the way she does.

14. Maddie Says:
    April 6th, 2013 at 7:25 am

I would love to see Kourtney and Scott get married! But, I would like it to be their choice not Kris pushing them into it. I personally don’t think they should have it broadcasted on TV. It’s a special moment between the bride and groom that should be kept private.

15. Linda Says:
    April 26th, 2013 at 10:48 pm

I love all of the Kardashian family! Kloe is my favorite. I think Kris butts in to their life a lot , but not that much more than a lot of mothers from big family’s. she is also very controlling, but also, not unlike a lot of mothers. I am not crazy about the way she treats Bruce on the show, but I wonder how he treats her when not filming. I think they all are very entertaining and I would love to see Kourtney and Scott get married on the show, if that is what they choose to do. I think all the girls are pretty and I love to see what they wear.

16. Esther Says:
    June 5th, 2013 at 2:24 am

Kris Jenner should just stop using her daughters for fame or business, they too beautiful and grown up to know what is good for them, Kim recieved a lot of hatred for her break up with Kris Humphries, what else should we think about if Kris want the same to happen to Dissick and Kourtney without their consent. I believe the two really love each other and they will definately walk down the aisle when they are ready to. It should be televised, not because of their business but for fans to see. i love Kourtney and Scott.

Comments