Teresa Giudice Scolds Cast Mate For Using Hurricane Sandy For Publicity?

November 05, 2012 07:31 AM by Martha Zaborowski

Star of The Real Housewives of New Jersey Teresa Giudice has definitely been impacted by Hurricane Sandy like so many residents of New Jersey. Teresa didn’t have television or Internet but was lucky enough to have cooking gas and electricity to host some friends without power for dinner. Teresa hasn’t given too many other updates on Twitter, unlike her Real Housewives of New Jersey cast mates, causing some to question if Teresa too has been helping her community. Teresa insists she is and has some harsh words seemingly directed at her publicity-hungry sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga. What did she say?

Teresa tweeted, “Of course we are helping every which way we can too but I’m just not one to take pics of it. Sorry, not how I was raised xx (Matthew 6:1-3).” Matthew 6:1-3 is a Bible Scripture that says: “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do…But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.” Wow!

It is thought to be directed to her Bravo TV cast mate Melissa Gorga because she posted pictures on Twitter of her husband Joe Gorga cutting down trees and then gave an interview to Entertainment Tonight, publicizing his deeds.

Do you agree with Teresa that it is wrong to capitalize on the tragedy of Hurricane Sandy for publicity? Do you think she was insinuating it was inappropriate for Melissa to promote her husband’s charitable efforts?

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New Jersey. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Photo courtesy of Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

26 Responses to “Teresa Giudice Scolds Cast Mate For Using Hurricane Sandy For Publicity?”

1. Brittany Says:
    November 5th, 2012 at 9:46 am

Teresa is right only someone dying for publicy would take picutures of them doing work for someone who needs it and not only plaster it on twitter,but by giving it to a maganize.Now does that sould like someone who really cares about anyone?No!!.Melissa is a outright liar and needs to be stopped,and keep in mind she’s not ruining her family (marcos family) she’s ruining Teresa family.

2. Evelyn LaRosa Says:
    November 5th, 2012 at 8:00 pm

You know, I do not get Melissa Gorga. Why did her husband not build her a recording studio in their house BEFORE she had to go on RHONJ? It’s so obvious that Melissa is jealous of Teresa and has really crossed a line. If you listen to their interviews there are so many contradictions. Yet, stuff that Teresa has said is “not true” or “true” has been validated later, (i.e. contacting Danielle Staub). Melissa: Me thinks thou doth protest too much. I no longer buy her BS. I think she and her hubs need to go back to Lookers and leave Teresa alone. You know next season is going to be the taking down of Melissa Gorga. It will make for great ratings and she asked for it! Buckle up Melissa! Karma is a b.

3. Vivian Middleton Says:
    November 6th, 2012 at 3:11 am

Teresa needs to get a LIFE! She also needs to read the entire Bible, not just the parts she feels is right for her agenda. Parts such as “Though shall not HATE”, Love thy Neighbor as thy self”, Thou shalt not commit adultry”? Enough said!

4. Ann Says:
    November 6th, 2012 at 3:30 am

Teresa needs to mind her on business

5. blackenga Says:
    November 6th, 2012 at 10:43 am

Nice try Jax and Mego. Who sends hate mail at 3:00 a.m? Drunks, witches, and demons. Get some rest and take care of your kids!!!

6. lisa Says:
    November 6th, 2012 at 9:05 pm

that seriously made me laugh, blackenga!!!…and your right, whats with the three a.m. teresa bashing comments??? lol …sounds like tweet-aholic wacko jacko to me!!!

7. diann Says:
    November 6th, 2012 at 9:15 pm

blackenga good one lol

8. blackenga Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 8:26 am

I mean, I just do not understand it, can this woman do anything without judgement. Who has the time to scour the internet to find something that Teresa said or did and then attack her for it. Get a life already!!!! I use to love the show. Now it’s just sad how these women act for a paycheck. I have 8 children, my “me” time was when I was fortunate enough to use the bathroom alone, lol. They are grown up now, but I dedicated my life to them, I had no time to worry about what someone else was doing. Just saying

9. stoney Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 6:31 pm

I think Melissa is so fake. She loves to keep trouble going. Something about her is not right.

10. Lillian Gareis Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 4:52 pm

I have always liked Theresa. I feel that she has been wronged by several of the cast of the show. She is not 2 faced and has a heart bigger than the world. Anything she says, she can back it up…more than can be said about her biotch sister-in-law. The trouble making witch. “Oh, I want my husband with his sister” So much bullcrap. She is so jealous of Theresa that it’s pathetic. Theresa gives from the heart, not the public eye.

11. JerseyGirl Says:
    November 9th, 2012 at 5:50 am

So, someone catches photos of the Gorga’s filling their car with supplies to donate and selling shirts for fundraising— Tre tweets pics of her damage of boat/house. Yeah, I’d be mad if I were Tre, for looking like a self centered narcissist that she is. And, if you look at her house damage? There is no water line common with high water… how did the fridge tip? I believe there was flooding, but not high enough to flip a fridge. I guess they need the insurance company to buy them a sleek new stainless french door fridge. And, if I were Joe, I would’ve burned the pics. He does tile work. The floor tile literally disintegrated with water. Meaning- he’s a lousy tile guy. The tile grout would’ve cracked, if mixed properly, not disintegrated. Quality work, Joe! By the looks of the pattern of the grout? They got an inch of water. Any more than that? There wouldn’t have been loose grout, it would’ve floated away. They’re low life liars. I hope BRAVO has shrinks on staff and see that Tre is a liability due to her mental instability.

12. blackenga Says:
    November 9th, 2012 at 10:09 am

OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG!!! Who in the hell looks at pictures and notices all that. Did you zoom in? Are you an insurance claim adjuster or something? What kind of damage did Melissa have that warranted her to contact “E”? There are people who lost their lives or their children’s lives. Would you tell that poor mother there is no way those waves swept your children away, they just were not strong enough. By the way the only one who has a nice stainless steel fridge in their shore house(check out the tour) is Melissa Gorga who is so twisted that the first thing to pop in her mind is that Teresa wants a new fridge like mine. I am not going to even comment on the grout work. God help you…..pathetic!!!

13. lisa Says:
    November 9th, 2012 at 12:46 pm

blackenga again, lol!!! too dam funny! some people are just nuts! …and clearly spend to much time saying negative things about people they dont like… and this ones for “jerseygirl”…Teresa Rocks!!!

14. Paula Says:
    November 9th, 2012 at 8:07 pm

But then I just read a story about Theresa’s poor Jersey Shore had water damage and how her hubbie’s boat was pushed up against their fence. I would rather read/see Melissa in a photo donating to others in need then how poor poor Theresa’s vacation home had some water damage and their boat got a few bumps and scrapes.

15. whitejoy Says:
    November 10th, 2012 at 12:11 am

Enga, You have 8 kids that you dedicate your life too and you don’t have time to worry about what someone else is doing ?? Yet you are here making comments about everyone and everything.
    Anyone that talks out of both sides of their face and supports a sociopathic narcissist like Teresa doesn’t have much credibility. Go feed your 8 kids and their 8 fathers and clean your house. Hypocrite !!

16. blackenga Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 2:33 am

It is 3:00 am time for the witch to come out. First of all my kids are grown, and I did not make comments about everyone, just people who over speculate about petty things. If that makes me a hypocrite, so be it. I don’t care if you believe me or not. I am not on this blog to show my credibility. I have 8 kids and they all have the same father, he’s dead, thank you very much. As far as my house why would you assume it is dirty? Why because I am black? I put myself through school and raised my children and I don’t want to be famous if it means attacking someone to make me feel better about myself.

I like Teresa because she’s an under dog and a go getter despite what anyone says. She might not be as articulate in the arts of being malicious and cunning as the other housewives, but that is what makes her believable and likable.

I have dedicated my life to my children, they are all I have, and I cherish them everyday.

I would love to be in a position to show how much of a good housewife in mother I am for the world to see. I wouldn’t use that platform to spread lies and hate.

But Bravo doesn’t want that because it doesn’t bring in the money like the drama portrayed on this show does.

I guess I struck a nerve huh.

17. blackenga Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 2:52 am

How to Identify a Female Narcissist
    Physical Appearance

She dresses provocatively, flaunting sexually suggestive body parts.
    She focuses attention on makeup and hair, even for the most mundane tasks or events.
    She is overly confident about her looks. Research shows that narcissists are no more attractive than other people, but they believe they are much better looking than other women.
    She places high value on brand names, and feels entitled to wear “the best.” She frequently purchases new clothing, and does not distinguish between wants and needs.
    She is more likely to have plastic surgery, most commonly breast augmentation.
    She enjoys being photographed, and often asks others to snap her picture. She enthusiastically shares the best pics of herself on Facebook or other social media sites. She will sometimes invest in a professional photographer for a portrait that she uses on Facebook or for online dating.

Personality/Character

She insists on being the center of attention, and is often the most charming person in the room. Narcissists are very outgoing and excel at marketing themselves.
    She often seeks favorable treatment, and automatic compliance. She believes that she is special, and that she deserves fame, fortune, success and happiness.
    She is highly materialistic.
    She is prone to envy, though she presents as supremely confident. She seeks opportunities to undermine others, and enjoys sharing confidences about how the two of you are better than others.
    She is convinced that others are envious and jealous of her, and often uses this excuse for her lack of real, intimate friendships. When her friends enjoy successes of their own, she finds ways to punish them by downplaying their achievements.
    She lacks empathy, and even common courtesy at times. She puts others down, including you. She does not hesitate to exploit others.
    She is very competitive.
    She believes that she is intellectually superior to her peers.
    She blames others for problems. Narcissists don’t believe that they make mistakes, and lack the ability to process shame.
    She displays a haughty attitude when she lets her guard down or is confronted. She will act impatient, arrogant and condescending. She will often excuse her own shortcomings by claiming that others are pressuring her or expecting too much of her.
    She is dishonest and often lies to get what she wants. She will never admit this.
    She is “psycho:” She engages in risky behaviors, has an addictive personality, and is prone to aggressive behavior when rejected. (Note: This is most common with Histrionic Personality Disorder.)
    She is unpredictable in her moods and actions. You have trouble figuring out what she wants and where you stand.
    She is capable of short-term regret, and will apologize profusely if backed into a corner. However, she will quickly rationalize her behavior and return to narcissistic patterns.

18. blackenga Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 3:05 am

Take that “White Joy/Melissa/Jacqueline”!!!!!!!

Have a nice life. Off to find a new blog that has a sense of humor and not so serious. SMDH

19. blackenga Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 1:48 pm

“work cited” for comment 17.

Sanctuary for the Abused
    Thursday, February 23, 2012

I did not right this article, I only used it to prove a point.

You be the judge on which housewife it matches.

Fading back into obscurity.

20. Martha Zaborowski Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 4:30 pm

Hi, Blackenga. I appreciate your comments on this article and wish you wouldn’t “fade into obscurity.” Stop by anytime.

21. Terra Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Clearly, this description fits Theresa to a perfect “T”

22. Jeannie5233 Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:25 pm

People here who are passing judgement – “Judge not, lest ye be judged.”

In case people did not know, during Hurricane Sandy and right after, Teresa and Joey’s father was hospitalized – Teresa was with him most of the time. That is where she should be – Joe and Melissa, not so much. Teresa, while taking care of her seriously ill father, is also QUIETLY doing her part to help people affected by this awful storm through the American Red Cross which will raise money for victims and is inspired by those who LOST their LIVES. These people have been forgotten and should be given all due respect.

23. Bobi Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Gooood Lord, who are you people that have so much time on your hands. Teresa is a weird looking devil women that needs to put the “Good Book” down before it bursts into flames in her hands. If you watched the reunion show you would see that there is something wrong with that woman. She and that Hubby of hers are two very CREEPY people.

24. blackenga Says:
    December 3rd, 2012 at 9:42 pm

We are not people with to much time on their hands, we just know the truth when we see it and are not afraid to say so. And I like Teresa and Joe, creepy or not. So call me creepy people liker I don’t care.

25. Blondie Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:03 am

Teresa and Joe are a joke, as a couple,family and parents. Look how their children talk. Kids are like parrots, they hear stuff and it get repeated.
    Joe is a disgrace to the human race. He doesn’t know the meaning of humility or grace. He acts like an uneducated thug. Hey Joe, GO SCRATCH!

26. Blondie Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:07 am

As for you Teresa, you may have written a couple of books but your actions make you look as dumb as a box of rocks. Did you take English in school? I don’t know how your parents beleive all your crap. Your Brother has a heart and showes reasionable intelligence. What happened to you?

Comments