Khloe Kardashian Shares Her Secrets For Slimming Down Quick

November 07, 2012 03:00 PM by Lisa Princ

While the world seemed to focus on Khloe Kardashian‘s nipple slip during her debut on The X Factor, many fans also noticed how slim and great she looked. If you’re one of those wondering how the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star managed to look so slim, you’re in luck! Khloe recently shared her slim down secrets…

Khloe Kardashian definitely looked very slim on her X Factor debut, and Life & Style caught up with her recently to find out her secrets. “I’m working out consistently, three to five days a week. I’m not where I want to be…but, it’s a lifestyle change,” Khloe revealed.

Of course, one of the luxuries of being a Kardashian is being able to hire a celebrity trainer, which is exactly what Khloe did. Gunnar Peterson, a celebrity trainer hired by Kardashian told the magazine: “I write different workouts for every day. There is no routine — that’s the routine,” adding of Khloe: “Her intensity is unbelievable. She’s there 20 minutes early and never stops for the entire 60 minutes.”

Khloe Kardashian also revealed that on top of the workouts, she had changed her diet – slowly, but surely. While she has cut out a lot of sweets, she does not believe in completely depriving herself as she feels that would lead her to binge eat. Sounds like just plain ole hard work and dedication are working for Khloe!

What do you think of Khloe Kardashian’s slimmed down look? We know you have an opinion and we’d love to hear it! Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The X Factor. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: TheXFactor.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, FOX Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe & Lamar, Khloe Kardashian, The X Factor |

23 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian Shares Her Secrets For Slimming Down Quick”

1. Pat Says:
    December 23rd, 2012 at 8:32 am

Soooo the tips that you are giving us are to work and eat less sweets? Seriously? I thought you would give us some tangible advice about food or which exercises to do. Reading this article was just a waste of time!

2. Khloe Says:
    December 26th, 2012 at 3:29 pm

so true.

3. Sade Says:
    December 27th, 2012 at 3:17 pm

I love you Khloe…slim or fat! I hope you read the bible….u got a long way to go cos u got brains….and realising your dreams just makes me so so happy for you. The sky is your limit.

4. Slvprines Says:
    December 27th, 2012 at 8:05 pm

Pat,
    Really would Khloe telling anything tangible really made a difference! Sorry no miracle here. We all know what to do! We just don’t do it, it’s hard work. Sorry no miracle here! All you need is determination and hard work! Khole you look amazing!!!!

5. sonia Says:
    December 27th, 2012 at 8:11 pm

Pat,

6. Anna Rose Says:
    January 1st, 2013 at 12:40 pm

Sooooo, money can indeed buy it all…including a celebrity trainer to “help” you slim down. Wonder how much that would cost? Not in my budget, I’m almost certain. Still walking up and down the street for my exercise, but I will cut out some of the sweets from my diet. Thanks a bunch, Khloe.

7. frances burton Says:
    January 8th, 2013 at 7:18 pm

looks slimmer each week. knew there was something better looking about her.
    congratulations on her perseverance

8. Maryam Says:
    February 1st, 2013 at 10:17 am

You look great Khloe,i hope i will also be able to drop off my weight!fantastic!

9. Kathy Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 3:45 am

Kloe to me is the most real member of that whole family. She is bright, articulate (when Kim isn’t busy trying to steal the spotlight) and has the right idea of how a marriage should work. She is proud of her man and stands by him. I also think she is the prettiest of the group as well. I know Kim would give anything to have Kloe’s stature. She’s gorgeous! Kim is just an exabitionist and has to be showing her (ugh) fat butt and other parts at all times thinking that makes her all that. Look at what she really looks like under what clothes she does wear. Did you see that see thru skirt showing all her dimples and yuck? She is not a lady at all. She needs to look to Kloe to learn that. Kloe, you go girl. I know you love your Sisters but there is nothing wrong with standing tall and proud of who YOU are and what you are making of your life. You go Woman!!

10. Dick Sicario Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 4:39 am

Kardashian and slim should never be used in the same sentence . How these zero people continue to get the press they do is amazing.

11. yvonne Says:
    March 9th, 2013 at 9:10 am

I am so proud of you I think your awesome.

12. D Says:
    April 5th, 2013 at 1:35 pm

DNA Diet Depression N anxiety!!!!

13. Sherry Says:
    April 5th, 2013 at 3:57 pm

khloe..You are Beautiful whatever size you are! Sorry I didnt get to meet you when you were in Dallas !You look Beautiful..hope to meet you and Lamar soon!
    Sherry
    Dallas Girlfriend!

14. Ebony Says:
    April 8th, 2013 at 4:31 pm

She looks great!

15. Kelly-Jane Says:
    April 10th, 2013 at 11:43 pm

Khloe you look stunning and you are the greatest sister ever. I think you are the best thing for the Kardashian family because you are for real. :*

16. Beth Says:
    April 11th, 2013 at 3:17 pm

UH could it be plastic surgery?

17. Sylvia Santos Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Khloe, I like how you make more mature decisions, and if you chose to work out 5 times a week, with or without a personal trainer, that works well. I also wanted to let you know that you resemble Elvis Presley, I know everybody may know who he was, a very handsome singer and actor. That’s all.

18. Ludy Villanueva Says:
    April 30th, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Yes, Khloe is the most mature and real one from the family. I think thats great that she lost all the weight she looks good. People critisize only because they’re jealous. We women should keep our weight down the older we get the harder it is for us to loose it. I hope now that she lost weight she may be able to get pregnant. In our family that was our problem. As soon as we lost weight we got pregnant.

Good for you Khloe.

19. sapphire Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 7:43 am

No matter how much weight she looses her head is always fat and big.

20. Sabrina Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 5:41 pm

U ugly anyway bitch khole

21. Christinanichole Says:
    May 30th, 2013 at 2:57 am

I think Khloe looks great. Not to mention, she seems so much more real than her sisters and mother. Khloe was never fat anyway. She may have lost up to 10lbs, but the main factor is that she toned up and that makes you look so much better. I don’t understand why so many people hate on her. The only thing that bugs me about her is how foul her mouth is. She really needs to clean it up. She is too old to be cursing all the time and Kourtney’s kids and Kim’s soon to be here kid will be throwing out those words. That is if she curses in front of the kids. I’d be surprised if she didn’t though. It doesn’t seem like she can help herself.

22. Bewildered Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 9:05 am

Who gives a shlt? They are everywhere, and nowhere. Rich bltches turn you on? Get a life or sit down there and have yet another beer with you auntie-mommy.

23. Brenda Says:
    June 5th, 2013 at 5:13 pm

I have always thought you were beautiful Khloe. I too think you are more real & a better example for your younger sisters. Your a great loving, attentive, supportive wife. You put your marriage first and make no beans about it. Your every bit as pretty as Kim no worries. You & Kourt are both gorgeous,your younger sisters to. Your child will be lucky to have a mom & dad in love enough to marry & commit to each other before bringing them into a “unsure” relationship & world. Your a lovley lady hopefully a mom soon so have enough class to not let out of your mouth what you wouldn’t hold in your hand. Be a good older sis to the younger ones so they don’t make bad image choices. I had more hope for them when Bruce was a strong dad & not being steam rolled by Kris who is so money motivated that I think she’s come up short as a strong, loving, unselfish, sacrificing mom or wife. You only have one chance to love & raise your children. You can’t re-do what you missed out on,if suddenly they’re taken from you. All the tears & apologies won’t bring them back,& all the rich gifts can’t make up for the hugs,kisses drying of tears from a broken heart. No body & nothing makes up for those moments that a mom fills or motherly like person makes in your life. You cant take it with you & its the love & good you did that enriched & changed others lives you leave behind, that matters. I thank you for your stand on Fur issue Khloe, little animals shouldn’t be tortured for peoples fashion vanity. Its nice to see the love between you & Lamar. Hope your blessed with a family soon Khloe. I know what its like to not be blessed with one & want one more than the air you breath.

Comments