« | Home

Michelle-Duggar-Hairdo-I-Am-Loving-It

November 08, 2012 04:09 PM by Donna W. Martin

Michelle-Duggar-Hairdo-I-Am-Loving-It

Topics: |

« | Home

8 Responses to “Michelle-Duggar-Hairdo-I-Am-Loving-It”

1. geo Says:
    January 28th, 2013 at 12:03 am

ever heard of over population, or do they just not care. they may not be on welfare but they are stressing our planets resourses,greatly increasing waste and pollution.the whole should get sterilized!

2. Ms Cowboy Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 5:57 am

She looks much much better. Michelle has finally left Little House on the Praire Walnut Grove. You go girl. I like it. Now that you’re looking so cute let not have 20 and counting okay enough is enough.

3. marilyn Says:
    February 25th, 2013 at 6:50 pm

She looks very lovely, unbelievably younger and vibrant. She is naturally beautiful, this hair do just enhances her beauty.

4. Sharron Wilder Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 11:03 pm

She looks great! I’ve watched the show from way back and have always been amazed at how young she looked, but the new hairstyle does wonders!

5. CraigMWood Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 6:02 am

Sorry, like her looks before, I thinks she looks younger before. What ever makes her happy after her ordeal, and she is writing another book, I would probably like to read it.

I wish her and her kids well and hope they are all doing well after their ordeal.

6. Pam Says:
    May 6th, 2013 at 9:39 am

Her hair looks so much better! Thank GOD she has gotten rid of that horrible perm. Now maybe the daughters will follow suite!

7. vickie Says:
    July 9th, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Love her new do. Makes her look more grown up and younger. Up to date. She is very beautiful inside and out. If i had that many kids i would look like a prune and would need a flat of xanax.

8. Vaun Says:
    October 8th, 2013 at 11:55 pm

Michelle looks beautiful with both hairstyles. She is an amazing woman and a wonderful mother. I do really like her new hairstyle. She reminds me of Sue Ellen (J. R.’s wife on Dallas).

Comments