Adrienne Maloof And Paul Nassif Have Reached A Settlement

November 09, 2012 09:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Adrienne Maloof revealed back in August that she and Paul Nassif were getting a divorce. Despite what we thought would be a long and dragged out battle, it appears that the The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star and her soon to be ex have reached an agreement on a divorce settlement!

Well, that was easy, sort of. Okay, it was not as long and drawn out as some divorces, aka Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries. For Both Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif, they were thrilled as they issued the following statement to People Magazine: “We’re happy to announce we have reached agreement on a settlement that we are both very pleased with.”

Despite past rumors that Paul was abusive to Adrienne, the pair have denied all the rumors, explaining: “Divorce is a painful process under any circumstance and certainly more painful under the constant glare of the media spotlight. There has been so much untrue negative innuendo and destructive rumors beyond our control the past few months.”

Now that they have reached a settlement, what do the former couple hope for the future? “For our children to have stable and nurturing relationships with both of us so we can all find as much happiness as possible,” they concluded.

Well, we’re certainly glad that’s over! What do you think about Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif settling their divorce? We know you have an opinion and we’d love to hear it! Post a comment below and tell us what you think.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

39 Responses to “Adrienne Maloof And Paul Nassif Have Reached A Settlement”

1. Brenda Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

I watch this show every week and even repeats. I am so shocked by them getting a divorce! I wish them both well!!

2. Dani Says:
    November 30th, 2012 at 6:31 pm

I am not surprised they divorced. Their constant bickering was annoying. Adrienne seemed to be irritated by her “husband”, now x-husband’s every move. At least she knows how to hold her own! And since they have children together, they will stay civil, humble and co parent in a healthy way. We have enough spoiled brats ruining the earth :)

3. RG Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:43 am

Sad… I admired them both for being successful and having a working marriage. Disappointing. I’ll miss Paul on the show.

4. Mark Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 6:06 pm

Who gets to keep all the plastic surgery.

5. Beth Says:
    December 3rd, 2012 at 5:00 am

I don’t think he was ever the love of her life.
    Just watch her body language around him. She isn’t
    warm with him but she is a warm, kind person.
    She wanted children & he came along & had his own money, so a match was made.
    I wish them both happiness. She’ll be dating a young
    man like Camille soon.

6. shana Says:
    December 7th, 2012 at 10:03 am

I think they are good together, so I am sad that they are giving up so easy and getting divorced. It’s not too late to rethink it guys!

7. Viithsign Says:
    December 7th, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Who cares?????

8. Bomquisha Says:
    December 7th, 2012 at 10:34 pm

Weird. I thought they were the best couple and every time I watched, I got the feeling they had a great relationship. In fact, one I wish I had. Wow.

9. jj Says:
    December 11th, 2012 at 1:00 am

I thought they were such a great couple..I was shocked as well…thought they were stable..was the Brandi G rumor what started the demise of their relationship..?

10. BARBARA MATHIS Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 4:42 pm

it’s sad that they have divorced,i wish them both well,and happy that they settle everything without drama,and still be friends,i love that.

11. not wowed Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 9:26 pm

Not surprised at all. This woman is cold as ice. I remember last season while on vacation Paul was trying to be romantic and she just kept shooting him down. It didn’t look as if she was sexually attracted to him at all. I wish Paul future love….

12. lynn Says:
    December 29th, 2012 at 11:24 pm

Anyone who watched the WHOLE SHOW knows these two were NOT a good match. Adrienne almost seemed like she could not stand him. So the divorce is no surprise to the full time viewers.

13. apollothor Says:
    January 5th, 2013 at 7:49 pm

They are both made of silicone and rubber, so they will “bounce right back.” Calling these “real” housewives “real” is a joke. There is nothing real or housewifey about any of them. TV needs to get back to stop being so cheap and needs to start giving us good shows with paid actors and good lines instead of more reality crap which is neither helpful nor educational. The reality crap is beyond ridiculous as it shows the creepiest fakest people behaving their worst. Why can’t we get more good documentaries and shows with paid good actors instead of these bubbleheads.

14. celeste Says:
    January 6th, 2013 at 8:35 am

I would date him in a heartbeat…these woman are so selfish. these men need good women like me!

15. silly girl Says:
    January 10th, 2013 at 1:13 pm

An agreement they are both happy with? Can’t get better than that…good luck in the future.

16. AA Says:
    January 22nd, 2013 at 4:49 pm

I think they should do away with reality tv. Broadcasting your life all over tv seems to cause a lot of divorces. Is anyone still married that is on a reality show? Geez!

17. diamonds42777 Says:
    January 23rd, 2013 at 4:19 pm

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…Good grief, do you people really, like reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy know these people. NOT!!!!!!!!! Good grief, get a life!

18. dan Says:
    February 12th, 2013 at 10:46 am

Does he get the silicon tits he paid for.

19. Michael Says:
    February 16th, 2013 at 4:23 pm

Adrienne is my least favorite of them all.
    And her parched sounding voice (like she needs to drink some water)is like fingernails on a chalk board.

20. raisa hebra Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 2:01 am

adrienne is such a loser.she lies about brandi,her kid’s birth,makes her hired help[bernie]lie for her,loves to threaten friends with lawsuits and constantly humiliated paul.now she has a junkie younger boyfriend who is as much of a loser as she is.too bad wealth is wasted on such none-deserving,useless people.paul seems like a nice,sweet man that deserves a lot better.don’t like the way he treated brandi when all she did was say the truth[unlike his ex],but he was probably being influenced by adrienne.good for you paul that you got rid of the evil witch!

21. Chris Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 9:41 pm

22. gypsy Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 8:33 am

I never thought that this marriage would work out. Adrienne, never showed any kindness toward Paul. I suspect that this all stems from her laack of respect for him. I think that if he had been a successful middle east business man , she would have had respecat for him. Just think how well respected this man is in his chosen field, but there was none at home. How sad.

23. steve snedlecker Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 12:14 pm

to hear they are done i am glad. Paul i wish will stay on the show.. they can do it from his life.. why should the ex-wives get to stay they are no longer married so i think Paul should stay as well. his ex wife needs to leave the show. she has lied to everyone and its know a known fact she lies.. season after season she lies. enough with her.. keep Paul is what i say.. he is nice and funny in his own way.. and respected as well .. keep Paul …

24. lilli Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 5:12 pm

I think she is the worse. Glad to hear the bad news… I’m glad they’re both off the show.

25. sylvia Says:
    March 7th, 2013 at 12:37 am

Paul was deff. too good for her. good for him

26. sandi Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:51 pm

Adrienne disgust me. Ye shrill voice and homely face make my skin crawl. She only wishes she could be Brandi>.Someone who is comfortable in her own skin. Brandy is beautiful, funny and tells the truth. Let Adrianne run off with her druggie loser boyfriend. She actually doesn’t even deserve someone that low. He is even too good for her.

27. shannon Says:
    March 27th, 2013 at 9:31 am

Good for Paul to get outta that abusive marriage!!! I mean, how many More times could his nose stand another beat down from that crazy aloof Maloof?!?!…and blamin’ it on their son everytime…tsk tsk tsk….Ol’ Adge, I mean, Adrienne sure didn’t let any grass grow before she was pluckin’ apples from another YOUNG man’s Fruit was she???..wouldn’t doubt sometime down the road it coming out that she had been having an affair on ol’ Paul with the young Stewart for some time prior to the split…it’s not like she ever did much building up of Paul’s confidence in himself is it???….Paul should be “Thank God and Greyhound You’re Gone”……dang’d ol’ Heffa’

28. Rosemary Says:
    April 3rd, 2013 at 7:36 am

She’s a bitch. Just because she has all that money doesn’t mean she has the right to judge anyone. I didn’t like her from the beginning of the show. I’m glad she’s gone. She has no balls she didn’t even show for the reunion. Goodbye and thanks for leaving

29. Kayde15 Says:
    April 3rd, 2013 at 6:12 pm

I wish Adrienne and Paul the best!

Glad Adrienne decided not to be part of the reunion show…

May the Highest and Best Good for both of you be always known.

Kabbalah would be an excellent choice to assit in healing.

Regards,
    Kayde15

30. Mrs.A Says:
    April 4th, 2013 at 3:36 am

I am sad to hear they have split up, it is a shame. I thought they were good together but who knows what goes on behind closed doors. You need to be happy in your life, it is good for you and good for the children. I guess I feel more sorry for Paul. As they say all is well that ends well. God Bless them all.

31. Pat Says:
    April 5th, 2013 at 1:05 pm

When I heard the allegation that Paul was abusive to HER, I had to laugh, for it sure seemed the exact opposite to me. SHE was abusive to HIM! If anyone watched the two of them on that show together, it would have to be deduced how strong and arrogant she was/is. If anyone had abused her, she’d kick their @ss to the curb. She even took defense classes..so no..I never bought that, not for one minute. I’d feel sorry for Paul the way she talked to him and talked DOWN to him, and he’d just slink over to the corner and hang his head. Really, Paul, grow a pair.

32. Hater Says:
    April 8th, 2013 at 12:39 am

Of all the things that nobody cared about, nobody cared about this the most.

33. Faith Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 1:55 pm

Who ARE these people?

34. Brenda Starr Says:
    April 11th, 2013 at 4:30 pm

I’m sick of these Real Housewives shows and Basketball Wives. Most of them are NOT married. Girlfriends, fiancées, exes and jump offs don’t count.

35. Bonnie Says:
    April 12th, 2013 at 2:03 pm

I have ALWAYS thought that she put him down, she never had a good word for him. I felt sorry for him the way she always dissed him!

36. Carol Says:
    April 16th, 2013 at 1:59 pm

What’s the surprise anyway???? All they did was
    treat each other with such disrespect….
    That was one unhappy household……….the children will be sooooooo much better off now.

But, if anyone was abusive it certainly wasn’t
    Paul to Adrienne…..more like the other way
    around.
    I wish them both peace and happiness now.

37. JoAnne Breitmeyer Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 12:39 am

It is sad to see good, handsome, intelligent men treated in a condescending, rude, mean manner. Some women take too much advantage of their husband’s good intentions and love. Women: you don’t earn things for free. You should feel obligated to take excellent card of your family as God intended. There are many women (like me) who would not mind introducing you to proper care of a their needs and requirements. Get in touch with me if you please?

38. Audrey Says:
    May 15th, 2013 at 7:56 am

In Reply to Chris:
    “Adrienne is so spoiled, she would not know love if it bit her in the ass. Oh well Adrienne, Paul is such a catch, he’s kind, funny, playful, good looking, and I’m sure great in bed. You seem stuck up, ice cold, vain, opinionated, and only in love with yourself. Like I said SPOILED… Good luck with love Paul, you deserve it, hope you find it……”

I think that people should be well informed before they make character judgements. In reference to the following “is such a catch, he’s kind, funny, playful, good looking, and I’m sure great in bed” I mean how do you really know this unless you are doing something illegal.

39. Donna A. Says:
    June 7th, 2013 at 1:54 pm

It did not surprise me that they got a divorce, she was forever putting him down. he could not do anything right as far as she was concerned. Who remembers when Lisa’s house caught on fire. Paul was just so cool, calm and collect and Adrianne running around scaring the crap out of the kids, making them jump in the car and almost running over the firemen. she cares for no one but herself,

Comments