Donald Trump Has ‘No Regrets’ Concerning Post-Election Twitter Meltdown

November 11, 2012 10:00 AM by Stephanie Gustafson

Donald Trump says what he means and means what he says, even if what he says and what he means are both absolutely ridiculous. Such was the case on Tuesday night, when the Celebrity Apprentice star and wannabe pundit posted a long and angry rant to his Twitter page. Despite having taken down a few of the more outrageous tweets, Trump has “no regrets” surrounding the debacle.

In case you’ve been hiding under a rock since you voted on Tuesday, the big news at day’s end was: A. Obama was re-elected and B. Donald Trump had a severe meltdown following said re-election. The reality star turned political pundit left it all out there, providing followers with such gems as “This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!” and, “More votes equals a loss…a revolution!”

The next day, Donald Trump continued the long-winded rant (and put NBC in an awkward spot) by defending himself against perceived attacks from Brian Williams, first asking, “Brian, if I’m ‘well past the last exit to relevance’ how come you spent so much time reading my tweets last night?” and then answering his own question with, “Brian—Thanks dummy—I picked up 70,000 twitter followers yesterday alone. Cable News just passed you in the ratings.

He may have removed several of the tweets from his infamous rant, but Trump insists that he has absolutely no regrets concerning any of the things he tweeted after the election results were announced. According to Trump, anyone who doubts his influence can just take a quick glance at his social media presence. “I’ve been well-received. I will have way over 2 million Twitter followers shortly.” Of course, if we’re measuring a person’s contribution to society by Twitter followers, Donald Trump has no influence whatsoever. Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga clearly have him beat!

But never mind the Twitter stats. Anything the Trump says is okay, because, “the fact is that there’s a large group of people who like Donald Trump and what Donald Trump says.”

Well, Donald Trump has us there. We do like what he says, mostly because it serves as such excellent comic relief!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Celebrity Apprentice. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Apprentice Links.

Photo Credit: NBC

Topics: Celebrity Apprentice, Donald Trump, NBC Reality TV Shows, The Apprentice |

17 Responses to “Donald Trump Has ‘No Regrets’ Concerning Post-Election Twitter Meltdown”

1. Robert Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 11:39 am

NBC should drop him. Now that I know his true nature I will never watch him or his show again.

2. Nikki Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 11:42 am

Thank you Donald for standing up and speaking out when most people are afraid to.

3. Donald trump Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Ever one loves me. I’ll be president in 2016, and than I’ll get obummers birth certificate and than quit, cause I’m the fucking donald.

4. MARTIN S. Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 4:47 pm

GO CRY IN YOUR BEER WITH
    TED NUGENT. THE FAT LADY
    HAS SUNG AND OBAMA GETS
    FOUR MORE !!

5. Janette Garside Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 5:42 pm

I, like most of you know more about Donald Trump then he knows about you or me..He is about as much out of touch with people as Mitt is, even though he owns Casino’s.., Trust me I worked at Trump Castle during the period he was dating publicly while married to Ivana..He is a piece of work and believe me nothing what he has to say..He is all mouth..

6. Michelle Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Donald Trumps looks and sounds like a spoiled rich kid who didn’t get his way. He might have a huge following on twitter, but he didn’t have a large enough crowd to follow him to the Polls on November 6, 2012. We the people have spoken. Our votes could not be bought and we could not be tricked by Mitt or the Trumpster. Now grow up and lets pull together and make this a better America for everyone.

7. jan Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 6:57 pm

YOU GO DONALD TRUMP!

8. Jazzie Jet Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Its sad for someone admired by people of color to see Donald Trump trip like this. I wish he gets help because he sounds like he needs it.

9. Linda Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 8:17 pm

He should be punished. If he is not charged for his crimes then why charge others.

10. Jeff Walker Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Please Tell Donald Trump I said this:

I’m poor and broke as a joke but I still hold that All men are created equal and I hold those truths to be self evident. Ask Donald to recommend to his representatives and senators in his state to (in regards to Obama’s new tax inititiaves)to also increase the tax on the poor the exact same amount. If Obama taxes the rich 20 or 25 percent then by GOD Almighty he ought to tax the poor 20 or 25 percent. I am willing. I think that this is a wise decision since we hold certain values in this country.

11. Courtney Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 9:43 pm

Of course he has no regret…you have to have a soul to have regret.

12. jim Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 5:51 am

YOU DIDINT WIN TRUMP SO PAY YOUR TAX HIKE AND STOP CRYING. YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT FOR 4 MORE YEARS.LOL

13. Mary Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 11:57 am

You know that you are on the right track when you are vilified by the mainstreet media.

14. diane Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Donald Trump is a sad, sad man. He is a person who uses his mouth and not his brain. He will be lonely soon. He is fearful of losing money and going through another business bankruptcy.
    In addition he is not that bright . He did not know where he was supposed to vote in 2008 and blamed his driver. A rich man with many resources and he did not know how to direct his driver to the right location.

15. Lori Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 11:19 pm

DONALD TRUMP SHOULD BE OUR PRESIDENT!!! DONALD IS THE SMARTEST AND BEST MAN!!!!1

16. Marcella Says:
    November 19th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Hi Donald,
    You are so right on all accounts, Thanks for speaking your mind. I too believe this is all so wrong. Take care. You are the best…

17. Dylan Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Trump is right. “we’re not a democracy.” we’re a republic. that he doesn’t understand this concept is disappointing.

Comments