Dump Trump Petition Gains 400,000 Signatures

November 13, 2012 11:00 AM by Megan Wilson

Macy’s has prided itself on it’s holiday campaigns with the slogan “The Magic of Macy’s”.  For some reason, this year they thought The Apprentice star, Donald Trump, would help usher in holiday shoppers.  However, a recent petition is demanding Macy’s to “Dump Trump” from their holiday campaign.  The campaign has gotten over 466,000 signatures so far and is just a few shy of the 500,000 signature goal.

An excerpt from the petition on Signon.org states:

“Donald Trump engages in especially unpleasant, nasty and despicable behavior.  He has:

- Long engaged in sexist behavior. Trump has a long record of personally attacking women he disagrees by calling them “unattractive,” ugly or fat. He once sent a target a personal note telling her that she has the “face of a dog.” Not even his own daughter is immune to Trump’s sexism. While referring to his daughter, Trump observed: “She does have a very nice figure…if [she] weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

- Hypocritically complained about jobs being shipped overseas to China, despite the fact that almost his entire clothing line sold at Macy’s is made in China and other Asian nations.

- Use his public platform to deny the reality of climate change. Following Hurricane Sandy, Trump publicly declared: “The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.”

- Perpetuated the racially charged birther conspiracy, repeatedly arguing that President Obama has been lying and was not born in the United States.”

Macy’s has yet to release a statement regarding the petition.  However, Bloomberg was able to reach Donald this morning, and he didn’t seem phased by the petition.  Donald said,“The fact is that there’s a large group of people who like Donald Trump and what Donald Trump says.  I have no regrets.”

The petition was started by Anderson Carusone, who successfully brought Glenn Beck’s advertisers to task over their spots airing during the Fox News anchor’s old show, ending many of the advertisers endorsements.

What do you think of the petition?  Will you sign it?  do you think Macy’s or Donald will do anything about it?

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Celebrity Apprentice. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Apprentice Links.

Photo Credit: NBC

Topics: Celebrity Apprentice, Donald Trump, NBC Reality TV Shows, The Apprentice |

196 Responses to “Dump Trump Petition Gains 400,000 Signatures”

1. EDDIE RODRIGUEZ Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 11:31 am

He should be taken off of Macey’s advertizing. He is not a good role model for the average American.

2. b.montez Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 11:41 am

AMERICA …please boycot D. Trump he has no comment sense…he is anti-america.

3. Estella Bascoe Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 11:43 am

You need to settle down and realize that GOD IS IN CONTROL not your bald head, get over it and respect the office of the Presedent (Barac Obama)

4. Roni Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 11:45 am

Boycott the Donald he has gone way to far with his shenanigans and it’s not cute.

5. Virginnia McMahon Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 11:46 am

Where do I sign?

6. Susan Rasmussen Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 11:47 am

I WILL sign a petition against Donald Trump for the exact reasons listed above!!! He used to be a nice guy, now he’s let the “fame and fortune” go to his head…. both of them. He needs to go away NOW.

7. Madelyn Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 11:52 am

DUMP TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. vince Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 11:53 am

Trump is one of the few to have it right!

9. jennifer Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 11:58 am

NO I WILL NOT SIGN ANY PETITION OF THIS ILK EVER. THIS IS YET FURTHER PROPAGANDA ON THE LEFT SOCIALISTS AGENDA TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY!!! A.CARUSONE IN MY OPINION SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT HE WISHES FOR! DONALD TRUMP IS “NOT” GLEN BECK. GO GET HIM MR. TRUMP!!

10. KAT Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 11:58 am

I just Signed up to DUMP TRUMP I took only a minute easly done, I feel good about it. I am a nice person I feel bad about Trump, but he does not need to sprew out the mean comments he is one man that needs to keep his thoughts to himself. If he needs to act as he has been we need to get him off the social network he is a bully !!!!

11. Pat Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 11:59 am

I like Donald Trump and think this is BS….leave the Donald alone…this is a bunch of lefty garbage!

12. Linda Humphries Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:02 pm

I think it is sad that our president can not provide proof as to where he traveled on his passport and all that donal trump asked for so now there is a witch hunt on Mr. trump because he has gone too far for the president to be confrontable as he did about the birth piece of paper that took a long time to be supplied.

13. Andy Hammar Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:02 pm

As soon as I saw Trump advertising fro Macy’s I closed my account with them and will NEVER enter thier store again. So has my wife. This man is a digrace to our country

14. Christine Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Are we still living in America?? take away his free speech then take away everyone’s Total BS, let him speak his mind you dont like it dont listen to it –Anderson Carusone go away you are offensive to me!!

15. Tuan Duy Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:04 pm

When you like, you say ” Trump , He’s a good man”. When you don’t like, you say: ” Bad “. So, the language you say : Good or Bad” is coming from your mouth. So, you mouth is changing itself, not by Trump ? Is it Right ?

16. J. O. Kirsten Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:12 pm

This is an excellent petition with excellent, valid reasons to back it up. Thank you!!!

17. tammy Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:13 pm

His face look so dump. No wonder he got his new name “DUMp TRUMP” He he he

18. Sara Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:17 pm

I would never sign this. Mr. Trump has the freedom to express his opinion. Just as we have the freedom to agree or disagree with his opinion.

19. Debbie Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:20 pm

I signed it and if Macy’s was smart, they’d listen to the petiitioners and do the right thing and drop Trump. He’s not on anyone’s list of favorite people right now. If Macy’s wants to keep their buyers, especially at this time with the holidays coming, they’d show the people that they won’t tolerate such behavior. Family store? We’ll see.

20. Julie Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Where do I sign? What a great excuse to go to Macy’s!

21. NormCBS Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Just because a bunch of ignorant progressives with a lot of time on their hands don’t like him, doesn’t mean anyone should be paying attention. Barack Obama is the biggest liar and most corrupt President of all time. To question anything he does or says is not racist, but an attempt to find out every covert thing about him. Only someone with much to hide would not reveal his college papers and transcripts.

22. MIke Hunt Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:22 pm

One thing that is sorely needed is for The Donald to dump that road kill he wears as a toupee. Trump is disgusting enough as it is. The road kill on his head only magnifies that feeling.

23. YVONNE PRIESTER Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:24 pm

WHAT,,,,MACY’S,,,THAT’S A SHAME,,THAT’S NOT YOU,,

24. Jenny Teeter Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Donald Trump is the furthest thing I know from an American Citizen and I believe he has some mental health issues even if he is or was good at making money. The man is utterly disgusting and I would sign a petition in a minute and will no longer shop at Macy’s.

25. thomas bone Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:26 pm

drop him macys.

26. milly Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Why keep such a negative face on any business or political party. He’s never really quaified as an entertainer, even. Glad I won’t be shopping at Macy’s. May not watch the parade this year either.

27. TRenee Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:30 pm

I would sign it. He is a poor representation to any organziation.

28. layla greenleaf Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:31 pm

I really like Donald and approve of him. I think he gives Macys class.

29. Ray West Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Donald is an anal orifice who should be dumped

30. Lisa Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:40 pm

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

31. Sandy Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Yes I will sign it in a heartbeat!

32. Rocky Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Who will the Obama supporters go after next?

33. Ethel Dawson Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:46 pm

The only ones who what to dump Trump are the free loaders. They cannot even afford to shop at Macy’s

34. Cynthia Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:46 pm

I am closing my account and will not shop at Macy’s and will make sure everyone I know is aware of Trumps involvement at Macy’s and know they do the same.

35. Roberta Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Mike Hunt — LOL!!! Road kill — too funny!!

36. Regina Reed Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Will not be doing any shopping at Macys this year.

37. c.cain Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:50 pm

his a spold bret brat gro up

38. Krystal Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Dump Donald and that ugly thing on his head. I will not be a customer of Racist Donald as long as Macys carries items that are asssociated with him. He is full of hate for OUR PRESIDENT and that is totally unacceptable.

39. Terry Wampler Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:54 pm

I don`t watch any show that Donald is on and I won`t shop at Macy`s because hes on the AD`s

40. raine Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I work for Macys….Donald, ignore these people… keep on being non politically-correct… i appreciate that you say it as it is…

hypocrits everywhere. the very folks claiming trump has a sarcastic voice are also criticizing Trump’s physical appearance… so dish it out you get it back…

41. Alicia Solis Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:57 pm

I used to love to shop at Macy’s,but no mas..As long as Macy’s is associated with this racist clown, I will not order on line or shop in the local Macy’s…

42. Lisa Hannity Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:57 pm

Dump the scumball…he’s making our party look like a circus and let’s dump all the other circus clowns like Rush Limbaugh, Bill O’Reilly etc….let’s get back to real conservatism

43. lorraine Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Dump Obama… Not good for America..Lets get a petition to get rid of him.

44. Marshall Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Gloabl warming is NOT real. Look it up….don’t be lazy. The point of this whole campaign is a personal attack on a celebrity. There are no proveable vaild reasons for this campaign. The author should engage in something called “fact checking”.

45. Kathie Dolce Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Trump is right, anyone who thinks otherwise is stupid. Oh, I forgot that’s the majority of people in this country, DUH! Leftist assholes, go follow your illegal alien president to the pits of hell. That’s the place this country is headed. And 400,000 signatures isn’t that many anyway.

46. Sylvia Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:59 pm

I have signed it and if Macy’s does not dump him by the end of the year, I will cancel my credit card with them.

47. bob Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:00 pm

you are a joke you know nothing you are a racist pig leave donald alone you idots!!!

48. dwight brown Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Trump is more patriotic than any of you losers in the crowd.

49. George Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Speak against the prez and they come after you.
    Much like USSR under Stalin.

50. Mykel Hckney Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:02 pm

PLEASE! Add my name to the petition! And, if Macy’ can’t make it HIM step down, this is one household that will not be watching anything with Trump’s name attavcvhed to it, including the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade.

51. Kathy Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Signed the petition today and quit watching his shows a long time ago. Blow hard has a right to free speech. I have a right to not spend my money or time in a manner that benefits a pig like him, or in stores that choose him as a personality for their products. Signing the petition does not infringe on his rights – it just lets the store now how many people they are alienating.

52. May of Duncan, SC Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:02 pm

I will no longer watch Celebrity Apprentice. I think the rest of the world is laughing at HIM not the US

53. ContributingCitizen Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:02 pm

I am seriously concerned about Mr. Trumps mental health. I remember reading his early books on real estate and his beliefs about building business. I was very, very impressed. I didn’t always agree but I certainly saw his logic as he presented it.

Unfortunately, in the last few years, he’s turned himself into a joke which is to me very sad. This country needs men and women of the Warren Buffet stature who are wise business leaders. We may not always agree but the open debate makes us think.

Mr. Trump is just sad at this point.

54. Betty Spurlock Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:02 pm

What category of man does he belong?

55. Dixie Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Please tell me where I can sign..

56. john kastelic Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:04 pm

What on ignorant IDIOT this guy is, PLEASE MACY’S DUMP HIM IN TO THE NEAREST GARBAGE TRUCK. THANKS.

57. Jessica Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Lol! He definitely disgusts me and certainly doesn’t bring a feeling of cheer during the Holidays. In fact, he would make a good scrooge…

58. Gary Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:10 pm

The entire point to your campaign against Trump is your own personal hatred and bigotry. All the points you argue in your campaign against him are not valid reasons or even true, such as global warming – which has been proven to be a hoax. Try doing some fact checking. Before you use old outdated information to try to manipulate your unwitting patsy’s into doing your evil bidding. In as far as the birther movement. Just because the President is of african american desent does not automatically make everything said about him racist. Using the term “racially charged” is just your way of using a statement someone else erroneously said to spin it to your own personal hatred and bigotry. Shame on you.

59. toros Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:10 pm

It cracks me up how people defend this idiot. Here is a news flash the guy is making stuff up to get face time on tv. His show had garbage ratings last season and is on the virge of being cut so out he comes with more garbage about paying Obama to reveal his records yet again. I dont really like Obama’s policies but he was the lesser of 2 evils this round. Sorry but someone who flip flops to get votes does not cut it for office Romney. Also when are dillusional people going to give it up already on his birthright to be president. Even though the dems are for him right now you honestly think they did not go through him with a fine toothed comb before nominating him? If you do you need some medication you lost touch with reality.

60. Matty Yturralde Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:12 pm

where can we sign for the petition to dump this idiot?

61. Joel Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Being Senile, like DT, is not illegal.

62. bellir Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:13 pm

If you want to sign up to DUMP THE TRUMP, here is the link.

63. krystal Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Where can I sign the petition…..Donald Trump is a racist, he totally disrespect our PRESIDENT. This is unacceptable. If Macys endorses him, says a lot for Macy’s. The Racist Pig with the racoon on his head. Get a real haircut.

64. Obama Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Trump is the man. Don’t like it boycott macy’s. I will shop there as long as they don’t can him.

65. Susie Zambetti Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:17 pm

It’s call freedom of speech like you and I all
    have! Leave Donald alone -

66. Beth Vaughan Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:17 pm

It must be nice to have so much money and time on your hands to be totally ignorant. Macy’s has just been eliminated from any future sales from me and my family. Hello Dillards !

67. becky felice Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:21 pm

I don’t care for Donald Trump …But all you people are as stupid as this petition

68. jimmy garst Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Macy’s can keep Trump. I will then boycott trump’s line and Macy’s. Just as I boycott Walmart, the Sands and Stations Casinos…

69. Mike Klein Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:27 pm

out with lemon head

70. Donna Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:29 pm

This man is the reason people are as rude as they are today.. Dump this man.. he is always bad news, nothing good is linked with his name.

71. Delia Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:29 pm

He is Arrogant and just because he is rich does not make him a smart man..he has the brain of snake..ohh I am sorry that is an insult to the snake..He just opens his mouth just to say dumb stupid things and the media has to print it..because he probably pays them to put his name out there..

72. andy Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:30 pm

This guy is a buffoon, is anti-American, thinks his money can think for his mouth, is a bully, is racist and hypocritical, and I would BOYCOTT any product or business he is associated with.

73. Tom Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Where/how do I sign this petition?

74. sherrie Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Those of you who signed the petition are morons it’s still America even though are President is not American.. As for the 5 million he offered for charity was a win win situation charities won and we won what part of this do you not understand..
    THANKS FOR 4 MORE YEARS OF SPENDING ,UNEMPLOYMENT, AND THE DEFICIT WELL YOUR KIDS WILL HATE YOU LATER….. AND WAIT FOR THE OBAMACARE TO COME INTO EFFECT YOU WILL BE SORRY….

75. J. Davis Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Yes, the Donald does have freedom of speech just like we all do, but if you started mouthing off in public and upsetting people with provacative speech we all know your employer would fire you! This is the same thing no different.He can’t have his cake and eat it too!

76. Teressa hamet Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:34 pm

KEEP THE TRUMP!!! NOW THAT I KNOW THAT HE IS WITH MACY’S, I WILL GIVE THEM MY BUSINESS!!! YOU OTHERS NEED TO GET A LIFE, REALLY!

77. Mickelle Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Trump is full of shit, he got money and therefore he thinks is above it all. who the hell he think he is to question the president’s identity. He never had such questions for any other presidents in the past, call it what you want TRUMP and his other compatriots hate the fact that America has evolved and has elected a black man as the leader of this country. Trump needs to take that rabbit off his head and go crawl into a hole and never come back out. he is an embarrassment and should be ashamed of himself.

78. DA Harris Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Dump Trump…he has been a nasty, mean person!

79. Martha Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:39 pm

How can I sign? Sign me up!!!!

80. Gail Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:41 pm

This is easy….just don’t shop at Macy’s. There are many other places to shop which have less offensive spokespeople on their payrolls.

81. Lori Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:41 pm

I have a BIG MOUTH PEN with lots of BIG MOUTH INK ready to shut him up. SIGN ME UP… I cannot stand the guy.

82. Terri Records Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:47 pm

DUM TRUMP

83. Scott Noggle Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:49 pm

DUMP TRUMP

84. ann Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Why isn’t Mr. Trump allowed to say what he wants? He has no real power; I don’t see the harm in letting him spout off. And he DOES have the right under the First Amendment to speak his mind. My choices do not revolve around what he says, anyway.

85. Nancy Mendez Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:51 pm

DUMP TRUMP

86. Myke Hunt Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:51 pm

Trump Rules
    If you dumped everyone that was controversial you would have no one.
    Trump Foreever

87. Michelle F. Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:54 pm

These comments are hilarious…this article isn’t about Obama, people, it’s about Trump. When is America going to stop caring what celebrities say about politics?…it is not their forte, entertainment is. And why would anyone trust the fiscal ideas of a man who has repeatedly saved himself from facing financial hardship by filing bankruptcy???

88. Tony Bze Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Where do you sign or place your name to the list, that fool has to be removed from his high horse.

89. Jean Wanless Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Wish I knew where to sign up. Thisman is a disgrace to the USA

90. Josh Walker Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:56 pm

You said it Eddie Rod…you are just an avg American. Trump is great! Trump for President

91. Nancy Moore Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

DUMP TRUMP ! ! ! Donald Trump is a self obsessed blowhard. He has made a laughable clown out of himself by his own actions. He is a sextist. How can he possibly be considered as a good representative of the Macys chain. No way. I used to work for Macys and I’m embarassed that he is part of their advertising campaign. He operates on a level that his opinion is very important (in his own mind) and it isn’t. Its all for attention seeking for him. He is a major negative drag on the Macys brand. Macys doesn’t need Donald Trump. Don’t cower to a bully blowhard, Macys. You’ll do better without him but he’ll make you think you need him and that’s not true. How can anyone respect that buffoon. Take your Made in China clothes elsewhere. DUMP TRUMP IN THE TRASH !

92. West Guest Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

THE DONALD ROCKS!!!

93. Donna Capehart Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Donald Trump is not for Americans , he has shown the country that he is the biggest racist in this country.

94. C Mack Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:59 pm

I will stop buying from macys

95. Mike Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:59 pm

Please dump The Donald

96. T DeLuca Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 1:59 pm

DUMP TRUMP!!! He’s rude, arrogant, disrespectful, and ignorant!!

97. TAMMY Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:04 pm

I though Trump a cartoonish figure for years. After his last 5M dollar stint to the president I thought “this man is crazy”. If he thinks a black man (even in these times) can become President without being an American citizen he must be. After Hurricane Sandy I thought here was man ready to fork ove 5M to prove something that everyone knows is wrong. A man who has made millions in the NY state. So I thought here is his opportunity to at least make up for his stupidity…NOTHING. WHERE THE HELL DO I SIGN!?

98. Phil Rothman Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Trump has used his public fame to promote racially charged fear, hate and disinformation. A petition to impact his fortune and effectiveness as a public figure is an appropriate tactic for consumers to use who are less financially powerful.

99. bhollatcha Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:07 pm

NormCBS, what law gives trump the right to ask the president anything!!!! If Macy’s wants to climb in bed with trump, that’s there choice. It may or may not hurt sales. Either way, I don’t care.

100. Carl Taylor Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

You may not agree with the president,but the Donald does is unpatriotic. Anyone associated with him is out to me.

101. Georgia Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:10 pm

Will not sign the petition – this is further example of the left trying to curb our personal freedoms of Free Speech by demonizing those that disagree with them.

102. Cuz Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:10 pm

Dump Obama and his administration they don’t follow the constitution.

103. Cuz Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Dump Obama and his administration they don’t follow the constitution. bs website

104. rosalyn Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Dump Obama not Trump

105. Denny Crane Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:14 pm

I offer the same thing he offered to Barack Obama. I will give him $5,000,000 to the charity of his choice if he ups and leaves the country. Oh and don’t worry he will get the $5 Mill no problem. And yes dump the chump, I mean Trump!

106. luis Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Even latinos dont like Dump Trump please let us know where we can sign and my all family and friends will sign as well.

107. Schuyler Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Where do I sign?

108. Portefraix Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:20 pm

strange how the petition sites URL is not hyperlinked, but Trump’s show is?

109. DRL Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Yes, Where do I sign!!!!!!!!!!

DRL/CST

110. LaTanya Lucas Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:21 pm

REMOVE Donald Trump from Macy’s completely. He does not represent the style and dignity of Macy’s. He is a disgrace to our country, no matter what feelings are,

111. Ray Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:27 pm

He’s annoying and a buffoon with a self-inflated ego. Please, please stop printing/airing his drivel.

112. valerie Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:28 pm

please update with a link i wanna sign

113. Graham Chalmers Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:28 pm

H is a horrible, offensive, disgusting individual, why would any one want to see him on TV, makes me want to throw up when ever I see him

114. James Hardman Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:29 pm

The way has been after President Obama is criminal. Like Barbara Walters said “You’re makeing an ass of yourself” or something like that.

115. Rob Painge Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Global warming is nonsense. Trump is right.

Dump Macy’s

116. tad Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:33 pm

KEEP TRUMP

117. MaryK Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Another example of liberal hypocrites. Solely politically based.

118. Fred Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:34 pm

He’s greedy, vulgar and disgusting. He is the complete opposite of what Christmas stands for.
    Any place that would display an image of trump, is a place to avoid.

119. Angelcruise Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Macy’s, it’s Time for the Adults to be the Adults – Don’t Listen to these Liberal Whiners… Donald Trump will Bring in his Style & Manliness, along w/ his Beautiful & Elegant Wife, for the New York Holidays of Macy’s***

120. Marie Lloyd Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Trump should show respect for our President, everyone should. Double Dump Trump!

121. LARRY EMBERTON JR. Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:35 pm

I DONT CARE IF U DONT LIKE THE PRESIDENT…… HE’S THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND DESERVES ALL OF OUR RESPECT . U.S. ARMY RETIRED …. DUMP THAT ASS TRUMP

122. Pat Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Asking Santa if he is real and pulling on his bread is not a birthing statement for Obama, it comes from the movie Miracle on 34th street. This is a sceen from the movie. People need to get a grip on reality and watch the movie instead of signing a petition. I do not like Trump and I think he is full of himself but I would not sign this petition and I will not stop shopping at Macy’s. This is a all “The Magic of Macy’s is from the MOVIE.

123. John Jacob Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:39 pm

sherrie Your ass sucks gas.

124. Debbie Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Mr. Trump is a image of Corporate welfare. Donald Trump, are you going for bankruptcy #5? How can any business endorse this man? A liar, a cheat, and a embarrassment. I ask that people do not tune into his show, or that they do not promote him in anyway to make him any richer. Hey Mr. Trump, why not pay back all the little people you robbed with your bankruptcies?

125. Solarchild Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Someone please offer one million dollars for Donald Trump to produce CREDENTIALS showing he
    is qualified to hold his current position.

126. Melinda Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Donald Trump is not wrong for having freedom of speech. He is a wise and logical man who is successful in creating jobs, having high standards in producing quality products, work ethic, and brings out the best in other people. He challenges them to be more, and not just settle for mediocrity. He tells it like it is. The type of people Macy’s should want to appeal to are people who admire Donald, rather than those who are complainers, excuse makers, and are not in touch with logic or the real world.

127. Booger Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:47 pm

he’s entitled to his opinion no matter how stupid it may be

128. M Dee Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:48 pm

DUMP TRUMP where do I sign?

129. Betty Burks Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Yes, Trump has the right to his opinion. But the rest of the country has that same right which he does not recognize. We also have the right to turn on the TV and NOT have to see his face and wonder about his mystery hair.

(And what happen to “The Apprentice” where real people had a shot at a job? Instead of wannabe celebrities that he gives a check to their charity. It was interesting when real people got something out of it. Not any more.

130. Vic Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Trump comes from the same mold as Rush Limbaugh, Murdock, Akin and all those other demented people. If Macy’s keeps him as a spokesman, only tea party followers will shop there

131. Roger Shelton Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Dump Trump
    After his latest rath against our President he needs to be dumped!

Obama 4 more years!

132. Pat Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:56 pm

I’ll sign the petition with pride! He may have the right to free speech…but when it’s ignorant and destructive then it’s wrong and I have the equal right to say “Dump Trump”! The remark he made about his daughter is totally disturbing and shows what he really thinks with… Donald, where are you keeping your brain? Not under that awful mop.

133. Bucky Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Put “Limpbuagh” and “trump” in a slow boat to China

134. Felisha Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:00 pm

It’s hilarious that the people defending Trump are the very same people he wouldn’t give the time of day to if he encountered them on the street.

The only thing this guy cares about is generating publicity for himself.

Anyway, goodbye Macy’s.

135. DonR Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:00 pm

i wont shop at Macy’s until they dump Trump. He’s
    an embarrassment.

136. Kris81 Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:02 pm

DUMP TRUMP. What an idiot. I already sign.

137. J,Calvin Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Trump: The twenty-first century’s demagogue. The uninformed that support him are just that: easily lead and uninformed. Macy’s: DUMP TRUMP!

138. Merle Hill Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Trump is a disgusting loser…I hope Macy’s stands with their customers…Where do I sign?

139. chip Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Donald Trump is a racist pig. Please leave America. Pig.

140. Kate Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:18 pm

He offered Obama money to show the facts. we knew of course Obama never prove anything.Pointing fingers at the wrong man here. Trump may be over the top but he still has his facts straight. Obama, is hiding more than we will ever know. Trump is hiding nothing.

141. Kevin Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:28 pm

I’m sick and tired of the Donald why has his 15 minutes of fame not worn out???

142. Vivian Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:31 pm

All you people writing this stuff and bashing Donald have nothing better to do and don’t know what it’s like to work hard and earn your “own” money. through hard work.. Get a life..learn how to support your own bad habits..

143. Honus Wagner Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Letterman showed the audience that Trumps clothing line was ALL made off shore , China and Bangladesh , And Trumpy was embarrassed ! Let this guy sit by himself with all of his money! He probably will go bankrupt again soon , so the rest of us can pay for his screw ups !

144. RobNclt Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:36 pm

While you’re gathering names to dump trunk try getting MSNBC to Dump all the nasty, mean spirited, name calling people they have hired to do hatchet jobs in people.

You can also add Bill Maher’s name to the list of obnoxious, nasty, mean hearted and mean spirited people who should be dumped from HBO. He talks about Christians in a demeaning, nasty, horrible way, cusses like an idiot, and does a hatchet job on people he does not like.

Let’s dump trump last! If you don’t like him do what I do, don’t watch his show. I don’t like Bill Maher so I don’t watch his show.

This is the left wings main thing against anyone they find offensive to them. Write advertisers and get them dumped. I doubt this will work. They didn’t haphazardly decide to advertise on certain shows. The people they want to reach watch those shows. So take you feelings somewhere and get them massaged and get over it.

145. sluggo Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:40 pm

If it was not for people like trump all of you idiots that can’t figure out where to sign up for his dismissal ,would not have a job, or your all on public asistance !

146. Meyer Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:41 pm

all this does is make The Trump gain more traction He uses every ounce of free Self Promotion all the time

147. Marje Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Trump has been making a fool of himself more often than not. I could live without him as far as the holidays go. One thing, he insults women, but women make fun of his hair all the time, so that is not such an issue with me.

148. Ange Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:45 pm

I think it is a shame that all these people have to do is monitor what other people say and become judge and jury whether what they say is good or bad. That’s why we live in the United States so we can have freedom of speech. The people signing dump trump obviously need to go out and get a job and become productive. (Oh that’s right their jobs probably have been a part of the past, Obama got elected)……

149. Cool Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:50 pm

Dump Chump Trump in Triumph!

150. Harriet Krate Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:53 pm

He is so awful. What’s the matter with him? Doesn’t he have enough to do with his empire? Why make a fool of yourself by coming out with a worthless claim regarding Obama’s college transcript. But first making it sound as if he had a big surprise about Obama. He’s a jerk

151. Christine B Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:56 pm

This is still America, he can speak what he believes. He knows where this country has been heading for quite sometime, and he has never ever been afraid to speak up. All these so called petition signatures most likely do not exist! Most of you have opened your mouths to remove all doubt that you are fools.

152. susan ashbrook Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Dump Trump!!!!!!

153. Elizabeth Lopez Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Dump the clown, Macys, or wear a frown. We will boycott your stores. That is a fact.

154. John King Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:58 pm

So now you people are engaged in bald-faced censorship. Trump is far from one of my favorite people, but he is also far from being uniquely unsavory or the most hateful celebrity in America.

155. Lana Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 4:01 pm

All this outrage now ? After all these years people are acting like Donald is doing something different or worse then he usually does ! So we trample on Donalds freedom of speech, who’s next ? And by the way I always thought he was blowing smoke out his arse, but so do a lot of folks. Why is everyone whining now ? Try to act like grown ups (even if Donald doesn’t).

156. Cynthia Howard Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 4:02 pm

I will sign it with pleasure get this racist person off the air waves he is to ingnorant and is hurt ful to the good of the country I wont shop at Macys till he is gone.

157. Patrick Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 4:05 pm

I agree with #9 Jennifer: I REFUSE to sign a petition that bars free speech- especially, when it from the fingertips of a socialist thought process.

158. Susan Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 4:06 pm

I think if Macy’s wishes to retain a loud-mouthed, bombastic, egomaniac as one of its advertisers, the company should most definitely have that right.

That said, I would most definitely sign such a petition!

159. Dennis Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 4:08 pm

I was hesitant to get involved ,however trump is so irrelevant . I will not shop Macy for now .I will go to kohl or H&M

160. Marcia Myers Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Maybe we should have a petition to drop Macy’s

161. Dan Brown Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Please let me sign

Thanks

162. e.rebus Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Donald Trump is the epitome of the excessive American consumption and “wizard”. Trump was born into wealth and every deal he has made ended in bankrupcy. He struts like a rooster but he is a bantum capon always was and always will be. He show is fake as is his “hair” I think it is cotton candy which is applied every morning. His claiming to be a “republican” is just another hook into America’s pocketbook. Anybody gining this fraud the time of day is a fool and should be committed for their own safety.

163. doug Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 4:16 pm

where do I sign?

164. Larry Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Why, does Donal the success that he claims to be need another revenue stream?

165. Tina Twostep Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Funny how all of the right-wingers failed to pick-up on the fact that the article is about Dump Trump and not about President Barack Obama. I guess they’re still smarting from the Obama’s landslide victory last Tuesday. Why would Obama disclose his school records to the likes of Trash Trump???? Has this ever been requested regarding other Presidents? I didn’t think so. The majority of the American people have not liked the disrespect shown to President Obama by the right-wing and they made that pretty evident last Tuesday. In any situation, Trump needs to go!

166. Gary Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Tell him to get a burr hair cut grump trump

167. Krystal Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 5:21 pm

Trump is a Chump…..Never confronts a man face to face. He hides behind his desk or computer. He has no respect for our President. Why should Macy’s endorse his products. He’s a racist. He insults our President and get away with it. That thing on his head is disguisting.

168. matt vega Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 5:46 pm

I don’t agree with “The Donald ” on anything,he ranks up there with the Kardashians.Sarah Palin and other gadflys ,but this is America the Greatest nation on earth,and he has a right to be sexist,petty,mean,and a A-hole which he is,but rememeber this words,”I may not agree with what you have to say,But,I will defend to the death the right for you to say it” Live by it!!!

169. art rhetoric Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 6:42 pm

whooooo….trump hurt somebody’s widdle fweelings?
    oooooooo……

170. Sidney Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 6:58 pm

It is quite amazing to think that such powerful people, such arrogant people, such boisterous people sat around and allowed a Kenyan immigrant to rule over them for 4 bloody years, and he was actually so bold to demand 4 more and got it, without trying too hard. I would have migrated back to Europe or wherever my ancestors hail from, if I were in a White Republicans under garment.

I LOVE AMERICA !!! and all the Cowards who have Died many Times over…

171. DANA Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 7:25 pm

LOVE DONALD TRUMP!!!! I ALSO LOVE THAT HE SPEAKS HIS MIND. OUR PRESIDENT HAS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY THANK GOD SOMEONE IS SPEAKING OUT AGAINST HIS IMMORAL VIEWS. GREAT JOB MACY’S ….I WILL CONTIMUE TO SUPPORT YOU.

172. CHRIS Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 7:27 pm

DUMP OBAMA NOT TRUMP!

173. Dump that full Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Dump that fool… He is the biggest fool on the planet… Dump him MACY’s….please!!!!!

174. bill spires Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 7:44 pm

macys need s to dump that idoit before i dump them
    also if the RNC dont rid their self of him i gone from the republican party

175. Steve Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 7:52 pm

Go get a haircut

176. Marshall Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 8:00 pm

What a bunch of freaking haters. He’s the only one who can actually save the country with his
    dictatorship mentality and bad ass attitude. And Bill O’reilly should of been his runnunig mate,then something in america would of gotten done instead of heading for “Wellfare America”!

177. Bobbi A. Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 8:16 pm

Dump this trash!

178. jeff Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 8:31 pm

I’d like to sign, if I get to sign my name on his dumb ass face.

179. Just cause Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 8:37 pm

Freedom of speech. He is PRO business and tells it like it is. Those that disagree have signed up for this BS, as well as the BS in the WH. I could care less about Macy’s. THEY don’t represent America AT ALL. Dump Macy’s!!! Successful people in THIS US are hated. More kool aid from the left.

180. Kim C Ohio Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 8:42 pm

Where do I sign. He is a bigot and an attention getter. He does not have any true friends. Nobody is letting him know who stupid he looks.

181. Lynn Cothren Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 9:31 pm

No to Trump

182. keithinBC Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 9:49 pm

Sure takes the attention off Obamas actions during the terrorist attack in Benghazi.

183. mike Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 9:56 pm

fock trump.

184. Diana Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 10:10 pm

Yes, please dump Trump, he is sooo unattractive to look at…

185. Regina Osmus Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 10:16 pm

Dump Trump. Will no longer shop at Macy’s. He is obnoxious and only for the rich.

186. Paul Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Why? Because he believes obama’s presidency is illegal? I would like Trump to continue looking into Obama to prove he was not born in America and therefore his presidency is illegal.

187. Pat Erickson Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 10:44 pm

If Macy’s dumps Trump, I will personally do all of my Christmas shopping at their store. If they don’t, well, maybe a miracle on 34th street would get me back.

188. mcinnis Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 10:48 pm

i agree that the Donald is short for idiot. why he is even allowed to talk on TV, much less commit on our president is beyond me. he made his money by going bankrupt,and stiffing a lot of debt. i wish the president has accepted his offer for 5 million to his charity, then all would have seen the reality of the donald and that is that he has no money as he pretends . the owners of the buildings pay him to let them put his name on them, he is not the owner of the buildings.i bet they are re thinking that deal as we speak. if i were his children i’d go into hideing.

189. Lori Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 10:57 pm

DONALD TRUMP SHOULD BE OUR PRESIDENT!!! DONALD IS THE SMARTEST AND THE BEST MAN!!!

190. monika leviski Says:
    November 13th, 2012 at 11:41 pm

This is empty and selfish gay with no respect for others. he should be removed from any public area.

191. J Kish Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 8:43 am

Anderson Caruson is a liberal pig who opposes any conservative. C’mon Caruson – lay down and let’s take a look at your filthy life and objectives.

192. Dave Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 8:51 am

DUMP THIS IDIOT NOW!!

193. USLawAbidingCitizen Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:02 pm

Looks like the 47% continue to bow to their Kenyan god king…ignoring fact: like no rights nor freedom and certain No Mo Welfare…you are killing those who have to pay for you and themselves…Trillions in debt! Pravda: Illiterate Americans elect COMMIEs…Russians REJECT em’ (Russian KNOWS Commies…)Obama’s Soviet Mistake
    19.11.2012 Xavier Lerma:Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.
    After Obama was elected in his first term as president the then Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin gave a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in January of 2009. Ignored by the West as usual, Putin gave insightful and helpful advice to help the world economy and saying the world should avoid the Soviet mistake. Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way. Putin said regarding the military,
    EVIL The enemy knows that in order to destroy God’s people, all that he needs to do is to destroy the founding “Constitution” of God…His Law. If he could convince the people that His Law, ordinances and commandments that He intended for Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness were no longer relevant for today, that the people would fall into bondage by creating their own laws. The enemy has crafted and executed his plan perfectly as he has convinced mankind that the Law of God is no longer relevant for today. He has even convinced us that it was God’s idea

194. USLawAbidingCitizenTaxpayer Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Just had a thought: how many of you out of the signers #1 have ever worked #2 are not former and current illegals #3 have served in the US Military US Border Patrol, Law Enforcement #3Pay taxes? READ or read the Kenyans books “if the winds should shift I will stand with the Muslims!” Then we have #4 How many of you worked on the Kenyans Senate campaign or with Alan Keyes?
    If you have a bunch of NO’s! Ignorance kills!
    I do on all #1-4 and know the facts and live by the facts and Ten Commandments and will not be your SLAVE much longer …pending bankruptcy…so where will you run next..?
    No other gov pays heathen breeders via sperm donor exponentials from womb to tomb on its working contributing citizens backs; and certainly not on the backs of dead military like the aiding and abetting of illegals, illegitimates aka LaRaza=666=The Race imported to neutralize us dba the USA like weeds aka Plague…
    47% and counting does not a nation make: but guaranteed bankruptcy owed to Communist Chinese who will not forgive our debts…either nor let anyone suck up et al without payment!
    How about this:Pravda: Illiterate Americans elect COMMIEs…Russians REJECT em’ (Russian KNOWS Commies…)Obama’s Soviet Mistake

195. USLawAbidingCitizenTaxpayer Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:13 pm

PS Trump isn’t giving away by thievery US taxdollars nor to overthrow nations like Egypt, Libya(to maintain Communist China’s oil flow) Syria…all three US dollars printed as montized debt we own the Communist Chinese you are owned too…what will you do when they come for you: but your lord and savior king kenyan is? That doesn’t add up in your conscience…then nothing will…sad but Putin is absolutely correct!

196. Sharon Carey Says: