Flipping Out Recap: It’s A Jeff Lewis World

November 20, 2012 08:41 PM by Lisa Princ

Things have been getting very strange lately on Bravo’s, Flipping Out, as Jeff Lewis has been taking everyone to the therapist because, well, they all have “issues.” This week, it was Jenni Pulos’ turn, and in his typical fashion, Jeff Lewis proves that it’s all about himself, but will Jenni survive his wrath?

Okay, is anyone else sick and tired of watching Jeff Lewis drag his employees to the therapist to work on their issues? Clearly, Jeff does not appear to see his own issues, but instead places the blame on everyone else. This week was no exception when Jeff’s focus shifted to Jenni Pulos, his longtime assistant, but what did she possibly do?

According to Jeff, Jenni took advantage of a potential client at a design party by spending some time at the woman’s home in Cabo. Yeah, remember at the wedding when Jenni told everyone that she did not want Jeff to know where she was going on her Honeymoon? As it turns out, Jenni was enjoying a free stay in Cabo, courtesy of a woman she knew for only a few hours. In Jeff’s world, that made Jenni a freeloader – do I need to tell you how the rest of the episode went?

While I am pretty sure you could have guessed it, Jenni was the center of all of Jeff’s anger and sick jokes this week. He even dished to his client (Jeanne Shaw) about Jenni’s betrayal, because yes, in Jeff’s world, Jenni betrayed him. Jeff even admitted that it was all about him, insisting the world does not revolve around Jenni, who also mentioned that she wanted to start to try and have a baby. Gasp! Jeff wasn’t having any of that either, sadly, because he just did the whole “wedding thing.”

When Jeff was not bashing or making jokes about Jenni, he spent the rest of his time this week scaring off the big wigs for the paint company that he and Gage teamed up with for their paint line. One of the head honchos, Nick, was exactly like Gage (the personality of a rock), and he was not impressed by any of Jeff’s sarcasm or jokes – it was quite comical. And speaking of Gage…he insisted on hiring a new intern to bring some more “professionalism” to the staff.

This week’s episode closed with Jeff, Jenni, and the therapist trying to work on  ”Jenni’s” issues.  Jenni stood her ground though, and was not about to be intimidated by Jeff – can someone please smack him and remind him that the world does not revolve around him? Jeff ended tonight claiming that maybe it was time to end their business relationship, and sadly, next week on the season finale, it looks like Jeff Lewis will fire Jenni Pulos.

Are you enjoying this season of Flipping Out? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it! Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Flipping Out. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo courtesy of Bravo!

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, Flipping Out |

17 Responses to “Flipping Out Recap: It’s A Jeff Lewis World”

1. David Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 12:01 am

Jeff if you get rid of Jenni you can kiss your show goodbye.
    I can assure you that I will no longer waste my time.

2. Jean Kerbow Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 12:41 am

Flipping Out has always been entertaining until this last season. Jeff really needs to be an in-patient, rather than out-patient for therapy/meds, etc.
    Jeff talked to Jenni in a way that was inexcusable! He is a perfect example of a Grade AAA jerk!!!!!
    For the love of God, who does Jeff think he is? The sick remarks were cute at first, but progressively elevated to the point of being verbally abusive.
    Bravo needs to get a grip on the language and content of this show, as well as Hell’s Kitchen, Housewives of Atlanta, and creeping into other shows in small amounts like Flipping Out did. Bravo has been one of my favorite channels for so long, because I have loved reality shows. These are not reality – at least not the planet I live on. Help – please!!!!!!

3. Rebecca Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 1:41 am

So sad to see and I have to say a lot of what’s going on is due to fade.. He’s young and possessive and wants everyone close to Jeff out of his life. It’s so apparent and so sick… He’s the person behind Jeff in his ear making small comments to get Jeff fired up and push these close people out.. Let’s look back.. How many people have been let go since he arrived.. His sister in law.. Jett.. The other design assistant who I forgot name .. Had it out for jenni earlier and interviewed other people.. Also comments about Zola and also Andrew… He’s obsessive and without Jeff he would have nothing and I think that’s why he wants the closest people out cause he wants control otherwise he wouldn’t live the life he does.. It’s so immature and so very sad that Jeff is allowing it knowing what a strong personality he has.. Gage is ruining his friendships and eventually this show and his life.. KNOW ONE WILL WATCH SHOW WITHOUT JENNI AND PEOPLE HATE GAGE SO HE WILL RUIN YOU JEFF..

4. bebe Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 7:40 am

Jeff if you fire Jeni you have lost me as a fan! Get rid of Gage he is making you crazy.

5. Linda Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 10:25 am

I will not watch if Jenni leaves – she keeps the show sane!!

6. stewie Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 10:49 am

If Jeff doesn’t have any respect for Jenni then that proves the world revolves around him in his mind. Yes what Jenni did was a little wrong but she deserves more repsect from her long time employer especially after the way he tried to micromanage her wedding which was also unpardonable. Jeff has a bad temper and he brings out the worst in his employees at times. And he does things that he reprimands others for doing like telling Andrew not to tell dirty jokes and then he gets written up for doing it himself which also makes him a hypocrite. Yes there are times when they laugh and tell funny jokes and it’s all fun and games but Jeff is a miserable person and he tries to drag others down in his misery with him.

7. Twiggsmom Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Obviously jenni did not want Jeff to know her destination because jeff has no boundaries. He would be calling 24-7. There would be no vacation. If jenni leaves, so do I.

8. Mark Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Next week’s season finale will be the Series Finale for me…

9. stacey Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 2:04 pm

I love the show but lately jeff has been pretty cruel in his comments to Zoila and Jenni maybe Gage is the problem or maybe he is getting old and realizes it I dont know but if Jenni goes I will too, Gage and that other staff hold no interest for me

10. Jan Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 7:21 pm

I agree….. I will not watch the show after Jenni leaves! Jeff is verbally abusive! Love you Jenni! you are better off w/o him!! and we all have Gage’s number, he’s not fooling anyone!

11. Laurel Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Jenni was totally out of line accepting a gratuity that could impact her employers business. When she met that woman as his employee, everything between them should have been left at the door step when she left.

12. Julie Says:
    November 25th, 2012 at 2:35 am

Get over it Jeff, Jenny is your glue! Stop being so cruel to people..Gage is a lil bitch I cant stand him. Get rid of Gage and keep Jenny and Get over it!!!!

13. Jeannie Says:
    November 25th, 2012 at 1:09 pm

As much as I love Jenni, she was completely wrong here and I have to agree with Jeff. It’s funny how Jenni was the one that told Jeff she saw Sean exchange numbers with Chaz while talking about yoga sessions. She knew that was inappropriate but didn’t know taking a week in Cabo was wrong but she left that info out to Jeff? I don’t buy it…I thought it was weird to see some of Jeff’s clients at Jenni’s wedding..I think she overstepped here the wedding through the honeymoon…

14. KiKi Says:
    November 26th, 2012 at 9:27 pm

Jenni was 100000 percent wrong going to Cabo and staying at that lady’s home. I dont blame Jeff for getting mad about it HOWEVER,,she was NOT his client or even friend. I too saw a few of Jeff’s clients at her wedding which is very strange. She overstepped in a big way. That said watching Jeff this season is just plain painful. I think I am done. I cant take the way he treats people like cra p on his shoe.

15. Pixie Says:
    November 26th, 2012 at 9:33 pm

OMG I cant stand this show anymore. First off Jeff is the biggest DI** Head ever. The way he speaks to Zoila and Jenni is just not right. That would NEVER happen in a real office setting.. Second I absolutely can not stand Gabe. It’s no wonder Jeff is crazy. Gabe has the personality of a wet sponge. Bravo needs to cancel this show and quick. It seems to be doing a lot of damage.

16. Wegman Says:
    November 27th, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Gage is such a bitch

17. staciec Says:
    November 27th, 2012 at 8:19 pm

jeff lewis you should be ashamed of yourself.
    you have completely crossed the line this season and your treatment of zoila and jenny is appalling.
    gage is manipulative and sneaky ;not to mention
    he’s a big sulky baby.
    i am no longer a fan of you or your antics. it’s just not fun anymore.
    love you jenny! good luck to you and your husband :)

Comments