Jef Holm Gushes About Emily Maynard – Is He Trying To Win Her Back?

November 20, 2012 10:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Both Emily Maynard and Jef Holm have insisted that they are both still single after their recent split, but is a reconciliation in the works? The Bachelorette winner was recently snagged gushing about Maynard – could he be trying to win her back?

“She’s an amazing mom, an amazing person, one of the most incredible people I’ve ever met in my whole life and I learned so much being with her. I had a great time,” Jef Holm recently recently gushed to NBC about his former fiancee, Emily Maynard, but is there more to the story than Jef is leading on? Rumor has it that the very same day that Emily Maynard told the media that she was not dating anyone, Jef Holm headed out to Charlotte to see her.

While Holm went on to tell the network that he is trying to get used to single life, he also said: “I wouldn’t even consider myself on the market right now.” Even more questionable are some of Jef’s recent Twitter ramblings, such as posting: “But I’d be yours if you’d be mine,” which happens to be lyrics from a song, but it is kind of ironic that he posted it. Holm also recently shared an Instagram picture with the words: “I crave a love so deep the ocean would be jealous.”

It sure sounds to us like Jef Holm is desperately craving love, but could he secretly be trying to win back Emily Maynard’s heart?

What do you think? Would you like to see Jef Holm and Emily Maynard reconcile? We know you have an opinion and we’d love to hear it. Post a comment below and tell us all about it!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Bachelorette. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelorette.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelorette |

9 Responses to “Jef Holm Gushes About Emily Maynard – Is He Trying To Win Her Back?”

1. Mary Says:
    November 20th, 2012 at 12:24 pm

NO.NO.NO…enough disappointment from those two to last a lifetime. Let’s just move on!!!

2. Maria Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 7:50 am

Doubt it if Emily wants him back. Sounds like Jef is sucking up to her.

3. Nicki Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 1:51 pm

Hope they forgive each other and give love a second chance!

4. Diane Sprague Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 8:18 pm

If he isn’t trying to win her back, he sounds very upset and lonesome. I would like them together again

5. Diane Sprague Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 8:24 pm

If he isn’t trying to win her back, he sounds very lonesome. I hope they can forgive one another and fall in love all over again. They had so much together to give up.

6. Murline Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 8:57 pm

I hope these 2 wonderful people find each other again. What a romance made in Heaven~

7. Lucy Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 11:02 pm

He’s just keeping up appearances – seems like a nice guy still, despite rumors he gave Emily a hard time, right?

8. Veronica Says:
    November 23rd, 2012 at 11:23 am

Forget Jef…she should give Ari another shot.

9. harriet wilson Says:
    November 25th, 2012 at 9:49 am

i would like to write them give me address i think their is r eally love there wanting a way i could write them we have been 67 years ourself
    some words of wisdom for them been praying for them from the fiirst time they met

Comments