November 22, 2012 12:00 PM by Martha Zaborowski
Just because we snark about them sometimes doesn’t mean we aren’t extremely grateful for the reality TV stars we watch, discuss, and obsess over. Heck, we wouldn’t have this Web site without them. So without further ado, here are the top 10 reality TV stars we are thankful for this Thanksgiving!
10. Tie: Yolanda Foster and Brandi Glanville of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Yolanda Foster has been a fresh breath of classy air on season 3 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. The former model and woman of immaculate design taste had us at “I could be Martha Stewart’s daughter” and cemented her arrival when sizing up cast mate Taylor Armstrong and announcing there is “nothing worse than a drunk woman.”
Brandi Glanville was righteously upgraded to a full-time Housewife this season. Why do fans of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills love her? Case in point: on next week’s episode, she actually makes Adrienne speechless with just 6 simple words and (only) one cuss word.
9. Simon Cowell of The X Factor. On season 2 of The X Factor, Simon has returned with a devilish look and a fierce wit reminiscent on the first few seasons of American Idol. He made several strides in the right direction to improve The X Factor by recruiting pop icon Britney Spears and teen superstar Demi Lovato. Now about those hosts…
8. Maksim Chmerkovskiy of Dancing with the Stars. How can we not be thankful for one of the most buzzworthy cast members (“star” or otherwise) of Dancing with the Stars? We will miss him as he departs from the show after 15 seasons.
7. Jenni Pulos of Flipping Out. It may not seem like her boss Jeff Lewis always appreciates her, but we sure do! Jenni has been making us laugh and smile for more than 5 years on reality TV, which is no small feat.
6. Teresa Giudice of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Whether or not you’re Team Teresa, there is no show without this fiery Italian lady. Every plot point on season 4 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey seemed to have involved Teresa–and we are also thankful for Teresa’s made-for-TV daughter Milania.
5. Adam Levine of The Voice. Having a voice made for hit songs? Check. Charisma and charm? Double-check. A sex appeal that has been embraced by a mass audience? Oh, yes–check.
4. Ryan Seacrest of American Idol. He produces some of your favorite reality TV shows including Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Shahs of Sunset, and you can’t help but appreciate his stellar hosting skills after watching hosts on shows like The X Factor…
3. Donald Trump of The Apprentice. You may not agree with his politics or like his huge ego, but you sure love to read about him. Here at Reality TV Magazine, we are thankful for that.
2. Kim Kardashian of Keeping up with the Kardashians. See above for number 4 and add reasons like “you may not like her family,” “or who she dates,” “or anything about her”…
1. Honey Boo Boo Child of Here Comes Honey Boo. We are thankful for Honey Boo Boo and her family because they make us laugh and have helped us re-imagine the way we see reality TV: they bring us back to the basics of watching actual ”real” people on reality TV.
Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information on Reality TV. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.
Photo courtesy of Bravo
Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, American Idol, Bravo Reality TV Shows, Dancing With the Stars, E! Reality TV Shows, Flipping Out, FOX Reality TV Shows, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, NBC Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey, The Voice, The X Factor, TLC Reality TV Shows |
« Honey Boo Boo And Mama June Wish Fans A Happy Thanksgiving | Home | American Idol Season 12 Promo With Mariah Carey »