Ghost Hunters Recap — Investigator Ashley Troub Cut Loose From The Show

November 28, 2012 09:12 PM by Ryan Haidet

After last week’s insultingly ridiculous episode as we were forced to watch Jason pretend he’s still a working plumber with Roto-Rooter, the TAPS team made its way to the Rochester Public Library in Rochester, New York.  As a disclaimer, I watched tonight’s episode of Ghost Hunters from my bed where I’ve spent all day coughing up a wicked storm and battling an apparent sinus infection.  Not a good state for me to be watching this show, which I have been very critical of this season.  In fact, I  went into this episode expecting the same exaggerated garbage that Ghost Hunters has recently been dishing out — especially after the nonsense displayed last week.  On the heels of yet another amazing Survivor: Philippines episode, was this show finally able to deliver something worthwhile?  The highlight was actually something that was really disappointing as the investigator-in-training Ashley Troub was reassigned and essentially removed from the show.

Many of the paranormal claims at the library are consistent with reports in other locations TAPS has investigated before.  Many people have reportedly heard voices and seen shadows in the building, which is supposedly tied to two deaths.  One of those includes a long-term librarian who had a heart attack there and later died.  The library even has video evidence of its own in which one of the library’s doors is seen slowly swinging open by itself.

When the investigation kicked off, Jason and Steve teamed up and started peppering the air with questions hoping they might get some sort of response from whatever entity may be there.  Jason started hearing moaning and footsteps before claiming to seeing a shadow.  They then both freaked out when they heard the sound of something sitting down in one of the nearby chairs.  “I don’t know what to make that out as,” Jason said bewildered.  “We’re chasing something around here, or something’s chasing us around,” Steve added.

As Adam and Ashley walked around a maze of bookshelves, a voice was clearly heard.  Since it sounded like a human voice, both of them stopped in their tracks and called out to see if somebody from the crew was there with them.  Of course, there wasn’t anybody there.  While some may believe this is proof of the paranormal, it truly sounded like a muddled voice coming across a walkie talkie.  “Everyone else is accounted for, so I don’t know what that was,” Adam said.  What do you think?  Did they hear a voice from beyond the grave?  After reviewing the audio several times, Adam and Amy weren’t able to determine with the voice was saying.

Meanwhile, Britt and KJ were having their own haunted happenings on the main floor of the library as both of them claimed to hear a voice accompanied by footsteps.  Britt thought he saw something dart off into a room, but he found nothing.  After that moment, Britt and KJ both excitedly said they were hearing noises that sounded as if somebody was taking a book and placing it on one of the shelves.

I was actually pleased to watch Tango and Ashley disprove the door that opens by itself.  Instead of acting over-the-top and exaggerating every occurrence, this was a refreshing moment that was once a regular component of this show.  To prove that the moving door was nothing paranormal, all the duo did was open nearby windows and watched the breeze slowly push the door ajar.

Toward the end of the investigation, Britt and KJ descended into the tunnels beneath the library where a woman’s body was allegedly found.  This was easily the creepiest area they searched for proof of the paranormal.  “Can you scream out loud for us?” KJ asked.  “How did you die?” he continued.

Before the episode wrapped up, Jason and Steve pulled Ashley aside and basically told her that she was being transferred to a new training opportunity with the TAPS team on the West coast.  “I get to go learn more still with the TAPS family and I think it’s gonna be good,” Ashley said in confessional.  “It’s gonna be good to get the education.”  I found this strangely odd that she was already cut loose from the televised TAPS team.  The reason Jason gave was that it was the best decision because she’s from the West coast and would better benefit from learning with those guys.  Weird, right?  Despite saying that she’s OK with the decision, Ashley appeared uncomfortable to me.  Hell, who wouldn’t be disappointed they were essentially being demoted and removed from the TV show?  The sad thing is, I actually think Ashley’s addition was one of the best elements this terrible season actually offered.  She was only given a few chances to prove herself since she was first introduced on the show during the Sept. 26 episode.  I feel it was an awkward moment as Jason and Steve delivered the news.  I’m sad for Ashley.  How would that make you feel?  I think Ashley is a stronger investigator than Jason’s daughter, but we all know that she won’t be getting booted off the show anytime soon.  So unfair.

What are your thoughts on this episode?   Do you believe any of the evidence TAPS captured is proof of the paranormal?  What are your thoughts on the show as a whole since co-lead investigator Grant Wilson left?  Do you have any paranormal experiences yourself?  Sound off and leave a comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great reality television news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot. For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!

Photos courtesy of SyFy.

Topics: Ghost Hunters, SCI-FI Reality TV Shows |

43 Responses to “Ghost Hunters Recap — Investigator Ashley Troub Cut Loose From The Show”

1. Jason Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 9:57 pm

Yeah, it’s sad that she’s being sent to California. I can understand the reason behind why she’s being sent there, but wouldn’t she get the same experience with them? I think she’s a good investigator and I have to admit that she’s eye candy ^-^

2. E Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:39 am

Ever since Grant left, Ghost Hunters has gone down hill. The bright spots are Brit and KJ. Ashley wasn’t a bad investigator. I don’t think she was given enough opportunities. I think letting her go on the show was done in poor taste. I don’t think Jason ever really allowed other investigators to do much in the way of presenting anything. Even Grant was cut off many times. Many of the paranormal shows are going down the tubes, including my fav which is Ghost Adventures. Early Ghost Hunters was and is the best.

3. Bob Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 5:40 am

Thought it odd that at the end show review with client there was no mention of the voice that Ashley and Adam heard an no explanation. Also sad to see Ashley go as she was hardly the weakest link. Perhaps she wouldn’t create enough evidence on the show like the others and/or needed to make room for jason’s daughter or another female. I guess we’ll find out who the replacement is soon enough. A shame the show is on the downward spiral.

4. Kathryn Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 10:13 am

Glad Bob brought up the ‘voice’ that Ashley & Adam heard, recorded, and discussed with fellow staff members. I was irritated that there was no mention of it during the reveal. If it was ‘debunked’ they should have given the audience an explanation. It seemed pretty compelling to me….

5. Angie Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 11:36 am

I agree with the other comments – all been downhill since Grant left. The show is really lacking in organization and cohesion. The whole format is awful compared to the earlier seasons. I, too, felt bad for Ashley being let go – especially the way it was done, or at least presented on the show. I thought she really brought something to it – she has the spirit (no pun intended) that the investigators use to have in prior seasons. Why do they have to mess with a formula that works?!

6. Jim Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Ghost Hunters should not last the season, but needs to be pulled..There is nothing on this show! Get rid of the camera people..focus the lens…out there! not on the investigators…Put Jason back in the well at Bobby Mackeys for an overnighter all by himself!!

7. Morgan Edge Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 11:18 pm

I just started watching Ghost Hunters again after being away for a few seasons. I just couldn’t take it and needed to get it out of my system. One of the things I really like about this season was the addition of Ashley. When they cut her in this episode I was crushed. I’m going to stop typing now before I start cursing.

8. Mac Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:36 am

It appears Ghost Hunters Internation may be over. Perhaps Ashley is being dropped to make way for the return of Kris Williams? It would certainly be a shame to never see any of the GHI crew again. They are far more interesting than the current roster of GH investigators.

9. Gern Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 1:01 pm

She wasn’t a bad investigator at all. She just isn’t attractive enough (or related to Jason enough) to stay on the show. Why Jason’s daughter is billed as an investigator baffles me.

10. Debby Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 5:25 pm

I agree that this show is not the same since Grant’s departure. There is just something missing without him, and I have found myself wondering if there may have been more to his leaving than we have been told.
    While I wasn’t overly thrilled with Ashley, I think she got a raw deal, and the whole “send her to CA because she’s from the West Coast” line is BS. Amy was from CA, and she was never cut loose or sent back for more training. I’m still stuck on that one investigation where Adam kept seeing things, but Ashley didn’t. She made the comment that she didn’t know why she wasn’t seeing what he was–and then suddenly she was seeing the same things. That to me was fishy, but then this whole season has been a bit…different.

11. Brenda Says:
    December 3rd, 2012 at 10:12 am

GH is going downhill they keep doing the same thing and it is not working anymore. This year they did not even have a Halloween episode this year. The new girl was the only refreshing thing on the show. The only other personailty I like on there is Steve the rest of them have no personalities. GA is kicking thier butts. GA is better is new each episode. GH is much of the same each show they need to change it or they will be cancelled. They way they used the new girl in abasence of Amy is not professional.

12. Brenda Says:
    December 3rd, 2012 at 11:02 am

They used her until Amy’s comes back. I hate that arrogant dude in charge of the group. Being a paranormal investigator is not rocket science. She did nothing wrong and she was sweet. The show has not changed it’s routine in eight years. GA they interview different people have the client join them on a ghost hunt, experiement with different equipment, and there funny to watch. GH personalities except for Steve are boring! They need to change how they do an investigation. I respect them on how to ghost hunt because they don’t use physic meduims, but use science to base thier evidence. GA actually got the best head to toe documented Ghost pic I ever saw from any show at the Goldfield Hotel. I have not seen that kind of evidence with GH instead they point the camera at the cast and not the ghost. They either need to revamp the show or cancle it and leave room for a paranormal show with a fresh take on ghost hunting. GA on facebook freinds everybody, but GH does not. GH did even have a Halloween show they are slacking off they need to go. They keep showing the same plumber routine in the beginning like they have been for eight years. It is so lame he owns a Bed and Breakfast. Sify please find a another show to take thier boring place they suck.

13. Dave Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 7:10 am

I’ve decided this show is 100% scripted. There is nothing real here. I’ve watched it off and on for several years since my son is addicted to it. Nope, all scripted. A nice play with Blair-Witch camera work.

14. Cooper Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:27 am

GH has always been one of my favs. So sad to watch it lately. Steve’s amazing and brings the energy the show used to have….as did Ashley. What were they thinking. What is Jason’s daughter doing there? Can someone please tell him he is killing the show.

15. Gray Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:33 am

The addition of Jasons daughter removes all legitimacy the show possessed. The primary reason I watched the show in the first place. Professional, realistic, and interesting. Recently it’s equivalent to a show of lights and mirrors to showcase Jason……and his daughter. NEXT

16. bob Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 3:50 pm

Jason is the producer of the show. That should answer some questions.

17. Elizabeth Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 9:29 pm

I, too, think there was more to Grant’s departure than we’ve been told and I think letting Ashley go on camera was tacky not to mention it could’ve been handled better than it was. It was really awkward. I also don’t like the new format. They do less debunking and omit some of the evidence in client reveals.

18. Dayna Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:08 pm

I think it was in poor taste the way that they cut her from the show. I think the whole “West Coast TAPS Family Training” is total BS. I think GH has so much stuff that is either faked or they just pretend to hear something. I swear if I hear “What was that?” when there was nothing to hear, I will scream. They always say “That was definitely a voice” and yet never present it with an EVP or anything like that and you can’t hear anything when the sound was supposedly made with the video cameras. GH has been debunked so many times by people and I think that the addition of Jason’s daughter is tacky. What happened to Maddie the dog? Was it not trained well enough to hunt ghosts and was put down? GH goes through people like underpants and it’s sad. Ashley was a lot better then a few of the investigators and she was shipped off because I think she didn’t play alone with the fake proof fast enough. Bad call GH. Maybe you can being Kris back and get a few more points in the ratings. It’s all a ratings game with GH now anyway. Remember when they used to debunk stuff? I do. A LONG time ago. Sad. Just sad.

19. DAVE Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 6:32 pm

DEC-6, Ryan im Dave from syracuse, new york,
    yeah im so sick of that Roto rooter shit, i think he gets money form them,f or saying there name all the time, your doing Ghosthunters, not Roto rooter, u want to be a plumber so bad, Quit the show, im sad Grant left, i like Him, and the Gay dude, i rwecord all the episodes and put them on dvd, they coming back for 2013, Dave from Syracuse

20. Cat Says:
    December 13th, 2012 at 1:26 pm

I am not surprised by this. I think the ghost hunter gang is all about looks. Lets face it Ashley was a bit homely in her first episode, then she appeared with a makeover. Looks sells along with the content. Notice all the girls have been pretty good lookers. Let us not forget Jason’s daughter keeps showing up also.

21. dennis Says:
    December 21st, 2012 at 4:34 pm

did people not notice ashley’s attitude when she was told she was leaving? she had a smile and sounded nice but the was she cocked her head was so sassy and she seemed to have an attitude. i honestly think she just didn’t get along with the group. you can’tr blame them for cutting someone who just didn’t work out. maybe nobody liked her and you have to realize that you don’;t see everything. maybe there were argurments and she seemed that maybe she did have a little attitude that people didn’t know. i fully believe in the paranormal. i have had experiences in an apartment from being touched to feeling things grab my ankles and hearing full blown voices and getting words telling me to take a walk when i happened to be putting my shoes and coat on. it is real but it’s hard to understand how the paranormal works. don’t be quick to judge i am sure it’s not as simple as we think…dennis from syracuse ny

22. Mr. Bossman Says:
    December 26th, 2012 at 7:16 pm

Attitude? Hardly. Ashley has zero attitude. How would you like getting fired on national television? How do you think you would respond?

23. christina Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 1:49 pm

I’ve been watching this season, and I have to say that they’ve noticeably borrowed techniques from other ghost shows (Ghost Adventures–replay in real time, whispering to the camera; and Ghost Lab–going back to command central to analyze evidence on the spot).

24. Josh Says:
    January 16th, 2013 at 6:10 pm

Just saw this episode. When they were in the stacks and heard the “voice” I clearly heard the words “maintenance cart” at the end. It must have been someone who worked there and/or was playing a prank. The staff knew the TAPS team was there and what they were there for. The reason I used to like this show over the other ghost hunting shows is because they diligently debunked the noises and activity that had a normal origin. To leave out an explanation of this voice in the reveal is just unacceptable.

25. Linda Says:
    January 16th, 2013 at 7:12 pm

We also thought Ashley was a good addition to the GH Show. Brit & Amy are also from CA so to send her back to CA to learn with the Taps team there sounded lame. Also why wasn’t the voice played in the reveal that Adam & Ashley heard during that investigation. We noticed no more digital pic’s taken anymore. They also don’t try to help the children spirits that interact with them. They should take a lesson from Ryan Buel of Paranormal State; he does his best to help the spirits he comes in contact with that are stuck here, especially children.

26. nette Says:
    January 17th, 2013 at 5:59 am

I agree GH has lost it!! God help us if they bring Kris back from GHI. She ruined that show so I guess she’ll tank GH. Steve and Tango…gotta love them…..but….WE WANT GRANT BACK!!!!!!!!!

27. CW Says:
    January 17th, 2013 at 12:03 pm

I used to like the show in the earlier years, minus Bryan. I can’t stand him. Anyway, until they started faking evidence. I really can’t believe anything they catch. Shame

28. liz Says:
    January 25th, 2013 at 3:53 am

wow I did not know they let Ashley go….I was surprised to see some short haired chick on the screen…I think Ashley was a great investigator personally much better then Adam or even Jason’s daughter who btw, is a joke to be billed as an investigator…this show is so jumping the shark it is not even funny. I don’t how much longer I can stand watching these egos running around in the dark but yet they can’t find anything lol.

29. RWS Says:
    February 6th, 2013 at 9:47 pm

Just some nuggets for viewers:

1. Kris Williams will NEVER go back to GH, she didn’t leave to go to GHI on her own to begin with. She would especially NEVER return as long as Britt Griffith is on the show.

2. Britt and KJ are two of the most UNTRUSTWORTHY investigators you would EVER want to hinge your beliefs and evidence on.

3. Grant HAD TO GO, the renewal of the show hinged on him leaving. He had been implicated in too many instances of evidence faking and there was an ultimatum “Grant goes, or the show ends.” (there are also rumors of an addiction problem which people can see taking a toll on his appearance in the last two seasons, as well as his marriage)

food for thought.

RWS

30. Ali Says:
    February 13th, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Since my comments are never posted my response is to totally ignore the show and request that SYFI drop it.

31. Eric Says:
    February 14th, 2013 at 12:59 pm

Jay and the crew of Ghost Hunters have definitley stepped it up. I think the show has improved tremendously this season. I’m disappointed in Ghost Adventures–all they have done this season is reruns. Step it up GA. Ghost Mine and Paranormal Witness are two new shows which I think are pretty good.

32. cass Says:
    February 23rd, 2013 at 7:35 pm

I didnt like ashley…I dont like britt and kg either all they want to do is play with equipment. Bunch of false stuff when you start to rely on gephones and what not. Bring back Grant and Amy. Steve and Tango are the best right now. I like Jason too but get rid of what sucks and bring back what worked. BTW there was nothing saying Grant faked evidence get your facts straight

33. NewYawker Says:
    March 10th, 2013 at 11:38 pm

KSW…you make a lot of statements, what PROOF do you have? Tabloids?

34. M3xus Says:
    July 10th, 2013 at 9:16 am

I used to see GH as the most respectable paranormal hunting show, but it is a far cry from that. Firing Ashley on TV and then forcing her to smile about it totally got me worked up. True, I don’t know the dynamic between her and the team, but when asked, they all described her as really sweet. Clearly, she could hold her own as an investigator -more so than others on the team. It’s seems so obvious that “needing more consistent training” what not the true reason for her dismissal since she made it onto every episode since they found her. It appears that they had no good reason to let her go, which leads me to believe that the show had issues with how she didn’t want to comply with their style of evidence discovery. I know Jason isn’t an expressive guy, but he didn’t even bat an eyelash at Grant’s emotional departure. Granted, I didn’t watch this show as religiously as I do GA, but every time I tuned in I expected to see respectable behavior (besides their practical jokes). Now I can’t help but be a little bit disgusted.

35. Qwerty Says:
    July 17th, 2013 at 7:19 pm

All I gotta say is that in my life I some times i live by sayings. One I go by every day is be your self don’t be some one your not don’t let some one tell you this and that to be in a sertain way as a person or even let them(or whom ever) mold you into some one that who is not you. It drove me crazy thinking how would you apply to be a member of one of members of the team. Not until recently I bought a DVD of gh I was watching/ hearing Jason say that they were looking for some one to fill the void of grant with some one that is that young fresh looking and mold to want they want in an investigator in one of the Welllll that’s the thing first of all when I saw grant announcing that he was leaving gh for personal reason I was really curious to see how it was going to go and to see how and who they were going to pick to see whom will fill the void. And when I saw who it was I was like ooooohhhhh this interesting. As the seaon when on with grant not there hearing and reading some where that Brit got fired, kris leaving, people leaving gh or ghi for what ever reason, and having ghi getting canceled, not to mention that gh(taps team) wanting some one to be a ghost hunter in there image and have that person to be mold into that being some one that they are not while having gh not wanting to have none of it since they know that it’s a bad Idea to mold the person into they want not listening to them an so on…….with out grant on the team the original cast and having ghi being canceled the show(ghost hunters) is the same as it used to be by far.

Sorry it took me a while to voice my opinion

36. RLS Says:
    July 17th, 2013 at 7:44 pm

Okay. That’s it for me.
    I’ve been watching Ghost Hunters for years and barely hung in once Grant quit. The only person left that I care about is Dave Tango, and he seems have little to nothing to do with the weekly show scenes anymore.
    I loved the way he and Steve used to tease each other, back and forth. I loved the way easy going Grant kept Jason in check. Now there is nobody to keep Jason and his drama in check anymore. Maybe it’s time he started working for Roto Rooter again.
    Steve seems to be trying, but there is obvious discord between he and Jason. Jason seems on the edge most shows, and Steve is just the annoucer, minus the “years of friendship” guard that kept Grant out of Jason’s harms way for so long.
    And Brett. Can’t stand Brett. What a kiss-ass and no-it-all. Such a shame; all the show’s charisma is gone. Bring back Brian!!! That would help some.
    Bye, bye Ghost Hunters. Sorry to see it all go.

37. Werty Says:
    July 18th, 2013 at 2:35 pm

All I gotta say is that the reason why I watch gh is because of Jason, grant, and the original me members of taps. Yeah I know that Brit and kj may not be the sharpest knifes in the draw so to speak at times but at least they ate there for the investagations. Now that grant left, Brit for fired for saying a derogatory comment about Adam being gay, kris leaving for a stupid thing that she did that was caught on ghi, ashely troub being cut loose, and people being cut loose, fired or leaving for what ever reason the whole gh and ghi isn’t that what’s it use to be. I mean for me Amy, Adam, kj, Jason’s daughter haily, and may be Brit to ad well are the ones that for now keeps me buying the gh DVDs to watch for now. As far as you go RLS you make a great point as easy going grant is he did keep Jason and his drama in check. That with out grant there to keep him in check and with his drama Jason is on egde on most shows and more than ever. As far as having some one keeping Jason and his drama in check that’s the problem, when grant was there no one had to do that sorta thing or in other words it was grants responsiblity to do that not the others. Since grant is no there no one can think of how to do it or remember how to do it or even never really asked grant how he did it for so long. I betcha on anything that if either Steve keeps trying it, or one of the other members try to he will go off on them considering that to him in his heart he feels that he lost more than a brother. Couldn’t think of it if you think about the closes to grant as far as keeping him in check is his daughter haily. I think that with out grant there on the team Jason has no one to go to and feels that now the grant left its his duty to pick up where grant left off and that he’s over whelmed with it.

38. Qwerty Says:
    July 22nd, 2013 at 7:29 pm

Wwwooowww!!!!! No comment all from you guys…I’m kinda surprised

39. Anthony J Proia Says:
    October 1st, 2013 at 3:04 pm

MY SON WAS IN NH TAKEING DANCE LESSON WITH HIS G FRIEND, THETE WERE ONLY 3 IN THE ROON ALL DOORS WERE LOCK. My son was tapeing what the teacher was showing them, when he got home he played it back, and at the end of the tape he heard a voice saying (GET OUT OF THE ROOM PLEASE). HE DID NOT BELEAVE what he just heard, so he did it over agan and agan, and the same thing (GET OUT OF THE ROOM PLEASE). it is strange and will make your hair stand on end. he still has it on his i-phone

40. John Says:
    December 25th, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Sad to see Ashley leaving. She is a good investigator and what spirit wouldn’t want to communicate with her? Why do these guys go through so many women? I am starting to think they don’t like girls… Steve is a long over told joke. Bring back Chris and Ashley along with tango[still there] and kj, that would be a great team.

41. Bored Says:
    January 24th, 2014 at 9:02 am

This show has been scrubbed of everything that made it good and interesting. Grant was great and I miss him. Whatever reason that he did leave, you certainly could see it all over his face. He was certainly going through something. Jason, I liked him also. They were a good team. Jason with Steve now sucks. He and Tango are great investigators together. Amy and Adam are good together. They seem to be the most serious. Kinda boring but it worked because they still debunk stuff. Britt… oh my gosh why is he still on the show? He is so over the top on everything. He is so certain everything is something but it is rarely anything. I hate the new format. I liked the review of evidence the meeting of the minds and all. I swear they have so much noise and crap running in the background for effect that there is no point in listening or looking for anything yourself anymore. Isn’t THAT why we watch? To SEE and HEAR for ourselves? I don’t need horror movie music crap running. I want to hear what they hear and see what they see. They hardly show you anything or enhance anything like they used to. If they are trying to be like GA go for it. Let me know so I can quit wasting my time watching now. GA has a few things going for it like it is not a huge crew following them around but they act like every sound and bump is something. It is not hard evidence. They seem to make up the story around whatever they “find”. I do like Ghost Mine and paranormal witness or caught on tape more now. But it is because it all feels like it is in real time. Like you are right there with them. Like Ghost Hunters used to be. If they are going to add Jason’s daughters to GH how about we give them a new role. Like investigating the history. The facts and such. Let them give the real back story. Because nobody is happy with them being “investigators” just because daddy is. How about you show Jason and his family at home talking or teaching the girls stuff about investigations. We know he isn’t working for Roto Rooter anymore so you can’t make him seem like a real guy anymore. So show them in there real life. Or someone who is still living semi normal on this show. Bring back the nuts and bolts of the show and the hunt. Photos, thermal, recordings, debunking ect. And lose the BS. If I see that ghost box thing that “talks” I am done. Forever

42. Olivia Says:
    January 30th, 2014 at 12:54 pm

I agree that GH is done..surprised to see it back. I really hated the behavior Ashley suffered. That should have been done off camera but should not have happened at all. I am sick of Jay’s kids showing up and with Investigator under their faces…not once an investigator in training. Steve is foolish and I am being kind. The old days of Hawkes and Grant are over. This bunch is awful. Done with the show.

43. Christine Stevenson Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 9:57 am

I also feel the show has gone downhill. However, no matter how long you have been ghost hunting, you will always be excited to hear footsteps, voices, and whatever else you come across. If they showed no emotions no-one would watch. They have to partly over exaggerate.
    They should not have let Ashley go on camera as it is tacky and just not right. I wish Jason would just let Steve and Tango take over. Steve seems to have changed a lot. Every time him and Tanto start to have a little fun, Jason says it’s time to wrap it up.

Comments