Britney Spears Split Rumors – Jason Trawick Plans Break-Up

December 18, 2012 07:23 AM by Lisa Princ

Britney Spears is always in the middle of some sort of drama, isn’t she? Recently, the X Factor judge and her fiance, Jason Trawick, were rumored ┬áto be calling off their upcoming wedding, on the heels of some gossip that Jason was cheating on her. Now, the latest split rumors suggest that Trawick is actually planning to secretly leave Spears!

Ok, so we knew that Jason Trawick and Britney Spears had canceled their upcoming wedding plans, but new sources now claim that Trawick is also planning to break-up with the pop star turned X Factor judge, at least according to Hollyscoop.

The source, who is said to be close to the couple, told the site recently: “Jason has told Britney’s entire family that he’s planning to leave her, so that Britney will have a support system when he breaks the bad news.” Rumor also has it that Trawick is waiting until Britney is finished up with this season of The X Factor, as he doesn’t want her to have to deal with the split while filming the show.

That’s right, apparently Britney has no idea that her fiance plans to leave her – that is unless she reads all the buzz on the internet! Meanwhile, another pal close to the couple told the site: “I haven’t heard anything about the split, but I do know they are going on vacation together for the holidays.” Uh oh, could Jason Trawick be planning a split during the holiday vacation?

Do you want to know the strangest part of the entire story? Jason is hoping that even after dumping Britney, he can remain her manager. Something tells us that is not going to happen, but we’ll have to wait and see.

What do you think of Jason Trawick’s plans to break-up with Britney Spears? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it! Let us know in the comments below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The X Factor. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: TheXFactor.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: FOX Reality TV Shows, The X Factor |

27 Responses to “Britney Spears Split Rumors – Jason Trawick Plans Break-Up”

1. wayne Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 7:48 am

Who cares?

2. stoolie Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 9:05 am

I’ll take her, he is a major scumbag and fool

3. snowey Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 9:15 am

she is mentaly ill they say!!

4. sammie Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 9:23 am

No. He is def- not dumping Britney.
    Always People Wanting to stir up Drama. -Clowns-.

5. tiny Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 9:24 am

if that’s what he’s really planning on doing… he’s an arse, and should just man up and quit already.

have no idea what it’s like to live with britney, so who knows what their lives have really been like.
    either way, for the general public to know so much and not her – doesn’t sound quiet right to me.

6. Hawke Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 9:26 am

Gosh–you mean Britney Spears is flighty in her relationships? I’m SO surprised. Seems Jason Trawick may be smarter than he looks. Meanwhile, Britney’s kids get to observe her revolving door of men coming and going because we all know Britney is the most important in Britney’s mind.

7. Sashana Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 9:28 am

First,I don’t know Britney or Jason and none of this is my or anyone elses’s business but theirs. Second, considering how the media does have a habit of not always being honest and playing devil’s advocate to sell more stories and put more money in their pockets, I don’t know that I belive this one AT ALL. Third, how would any media source know what Jason Trawick is thinking unless they can read his mind or have spoken with him personally. I smell a rat on this one, but even if it is true, like I said earlier. T’aint nobody’s business but theirs.

I pray for Britney because she deserves to be treated with respect. And I’m talking about Hollywood and the medai as well as EVERYONE surrounding her. She’s a nice girl who deserves to be free so all y’all need to leave her alone and quit trying to make the entire world think less of her. God is in her corner so watch what you print. Just sayin’

8. robert Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 9:33 am

seem that Britney is trying to get things back to normal,so it might be a good thing.right now she doesn’t need this because her grandfather died sunday(dec. 15th) we are mourning their loss because he was a very good friend to all of us.

9. Paula Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 9:34 am

I hope it’s not true. They look really cute
    together and seem good for each other-

10. Robert K. Johnston Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 10:22 am

Jason Trawick is planning on kicking Britney to the curb–then desires to remain HER MANAGER afterwards?

This bozo doesn’t really want the girl–just wants to keep riding the gravy train that came with her.

All of his “concerns” reek too strongly of the brown organic matter that obviously occupies where his grey matter should be!

What a Douche-Drinker!
    –RKJ

11. TimTCool Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 10:32 am

Yo Brit, if it’s true Dog, come on over to American Idol so you can chill for a while.. Your’s truly, Randy..

12. johnny caldwell Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 10:38 am

hey you doing

13. Jacob Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 10:57 am

Boy will she be surprised.

14. britzbootyluver Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 11:05 am

He’s not leaving Britty! Shes HOT, SEXY and he can’t do better!!!! This is idiotic newz!!!

15. guest2012 Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 11:25 am

Does this surprise anyone????? He’s a jerk and she’s a dumb blond!

16. Pablo Cervantes Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 11:48 am

He leavin her cuz she smell baaad unner da sheets.

17. Michelle Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 11:57 am

What a PIG!!!!!!! Capital letters all the way!

18. Enjai Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 11:58 am

Good! Whoever is not for you, should excuse themselves from your life to make room for the right people enter into your life realm.

19. hoek32 Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 12:07 pm

what a dummy this guy is.

20. Larry Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I like pancakes in the morning. sometimes they give me diareha but its ok. After i pass gas, it smells really funky in my kitchen. then i put on the Britney song, “opps i did it again.” and thats right, turns out after all that farting, i made a boo boo stain in my underwear that i had been wearing for 3 days in a row!!!. I tell you nothing pretty to see there :)

21. Joe Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 1:49 pm

Poor Britney, she doesn’t deserve this. If she contacts me, I will make her the happiest woman in the world.

22. Scott Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 2:02 pm

So what is the purpose of this article? Is it to make her feel even worse? If this is true, no wonder people break down. This is a sad thing to be posting on the internet. I feel even worse for the person who thinks that it’s funny to write horrible material like this.

23. Lem Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Getting dumped is bad enough, but to go through it publicly is horrifying. Can’t everyone just leave Brit alone when she is going through difficult times. Jason never should have proposed if he was going to break her heart.

24. James Prior Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Britney deserves so much better and hopefully this all springboards into something more sincere, loving and long lasting for her AND her sweet children. Jason Trawick and his behaviours towards Ms. Spears has been consistently heinous. Kick him to the curb. Not kidding. And as to allowing him (Trawick) to have access to her monies in any ways? It would seem that some forensic reviews of her accounts and Trawick’s part in it would be necessary now…..should have been conducted prior to this! I wish Britney and her boys the best. She’s an amazing human being. And I wish her and her family the loveliest of Christmas’s.

25. Maria Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 8:51 pm

I never trusted Trawick and I was hoping she would not marry him. He’s in it for the money. I think she can do much better. If he is cheating then he needs to go. She can do much better.

26. natasha Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 10:35 pm

This is THEIR business…whether the relationship is ON or OFF. Nor YOU or I can do/say anything about it that will change anything that the couple have decided….whatever they decide….I do sincerely wish them the best in their life ….Love you Britney and whatever happens hang in there….lol from Tanzania xx

27. Rosie Says:
    December 18th, 2012 at 11:55 pm

If anyone has been able to get back up after being drug down, It is definetly her. I pray for her & her children. She deserves ONLY good things to come her way.

Comments