Phaedra Parks Is Expecting!

December 31, 2012 12:30 PM by Megan Wilson

There is something in the water in reality TV!  Baby news is popping up everywhere!  Move over Kim KardashianReal Housewives of Atlanta is adding another member to their cast-Phaedra and Apollo!  The couple have been going all out to squelch murmurs of a divorce, and today confirmed that they are indeed expecting!  She’s going to have a baby bump to go with the donkey booty!

Real Housewives of Atlanta is always as source for drama, but Phaedra has had her share of turmoil lately. “In early November my grandmother became ill and I chose to direct all of my energy and focused on caring for her and supporting my mother,” Parks writes. “Unfortunately, on November 25, my dear grandmother passed away.  As we were returning home from my grandmother’s obsequies, we learned that Apollo’s grandmother passed away.  So, we have been very busy caring for our families and managing the tender moments of loss and grief.”

However, Phaedra stepped out in a sheer, skin tight bikini on a trip to the Bahamas with family and friends-and there was no hiding the baby bumb!  Phaedra sent a pic of her in the bikini to people, confirming the pregnancy news.  This will be Phaedra & Apollo’s second child, 2 year old Aiden.  The pair have also released a fitness DVD, Phine Body.

We’re all very excited to follow along with Phaedra’s pregnancy, but she has yet to release any details about due date or gender.  Congratulations to the Parks family!

What do you think of the pregnancy news?  Will you be watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta?  Let us know in the comments!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives of Atlanta. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Photo Credit: BET

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

14 Responses to “Phaedra Parks Is Expecting!”

1. mysterious Says:
    December 31st, 2012 at 1:42 pm

She’s the exact reason I stopped watching Housewives of Atlanta.

2. VICTORIA Says:
    December 31st, 2012 at 1:51 pm

SHE DEFINITELY LOOKS TO BE BEYOND HER FIRST TRIMESTER. OF COURSE SHE’S SO TINY SHE COULD BE IN HER FIRST TRIMESTER. REMEMBER HOW HUGE SHE LOOKED WITH AIDEN? SO A MAY OR JUNE BABY. THEIR BABY WILL BE BORN BEFORE KAT AND WILLIAMS FOR SURE.

3. cynthia Says:
    December 31st, 2012 at 2:08 pm

I love Phaedra Parks;I consider her a true role model for any woman young or old. Educated ,beautiful, a full of personality. Her family is important to her. A class act I wish her well in her family expansion.

4. Lillie Barrow Says:
    December 31st, 2012 at 2:45 pm

I always watch the Housewives of Alanta, love it!!!!

5. Lynn Says:
    December 31st, 2012 at 3:45 pm

I love Phaedra! She cracks me up!

6. kylie Says:
    December 31st, 2012 at 5:17 pm

I’m happy for them both. She has been strange at times but is overall classy! My best wishes to the happy family.

7. Gizmo Says:
    December 31st, 2012 at 5:47 pm

I wonder if this time she’ll be honest about the due date???

8. Jasmine Says:
    December 31st, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Im beyond happy for them. i wish them nothing but the best with their new bundle of joy. May God be with them doing their healing process.

9. Arjay Says:
    January 1st, 2013 at 12:14 am

I love Phaedra! She is beautiful,intelligent,successful and hysterically funny. Everybody knows Phaedra is the best part of RHOA.

10. Blueboy Says:
    January 1st, 2013 at 3:21 am

Who is Phaedra Parks? And why should we care that she is pregnant? Has she done anything important? Has she created anything of note? Or is she only a “celebrity?”

11. Heidi Says:
    January 1st, 2013 at 6:12 am

Congratulations to Phaedra and Apollo! I love you on RHOA!

12. RedGirl Says:
    January 1st, 2013 at 6:57 pm

BLUEBOY YOU ARE STUPID WHY DO YOU PEOPLE GO ON THESE SITES AND LEAVE THE COMMENTS YOU DO. IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHO SHE IS, TRY GOOGLEING HER I AM SURE ALL IT TAKES IS ONE TRY. SHE HAS DONE A LOT OF BIG EVENTS, YEA SHE GOES TOO EXTREAME SOMETIMES MAKEING IT BORING. YOU SHOULD GOOGLE STUPID AND SEE WHAT YOU ARE.

GOOD DAY,
    STUPID

13. Alexa Says:
    January 3rd, 2013 at 2:59 pm

I HATE that Phaedra went and bought a funeral home. I would nver bring a loved one of mine to her. She acts so phony and if I didn’t know any better it appears that she’s happy to get business in any way she can. Sorry Grandma Phaedra and Grandma Apollo but it’s the truth.

14. Kimberlin Says:
    January 12th, 2013 at 8:00 pm

Congrats to you all. You’ve already proven that you are great parents. I hope it’s a girl.

Comments