Teen Mom 2 Divorce: Jenelle Evans Leaves Courtland Rogers

December 31, 2012 01:49 PM by Donna W. Martin

Well surprise, surprise; Teen Mom 2 star, Jenelle Evans has left new husband, Courtland Rogers after just 26 days of marriage. Is it over for good? Or is this just another fight? Keep reading for more details.

According to US Weekly, trouble in paradise began brewing for Evans and Rogers last week when Jenelle went off on a late night outing. Rogers tweeted, “Can’t believe she do this to me omfg,” he wrote. “Leaves at 3 am returns at 7:30 am. Where the f–k did she go for four hours late night? Yea, I am done! F–k this Jenelle.”

However, Jenelle was quick to say she didn’t do anything wrong. “I did not write any tweets on my Twitter. I haven’t been on Twitter since 6am. I went to chill with [my friend] at 3am . . . That’s all.”

Evans and Rogers would go on to make up. “I am sorry on how this morning worked out! We should of talked it over before I jumped to conclusions,” Rogers tweeted. “I love u so much Jenelle.” Rogers tweeted.

Then on Sunday, they were at each other’s throats again and according to MSNBC, Rogers announced it was over. “So I just got broke up with because of talkin to my lil girl on the phone last night, finally getting to (hear) her tell me she loves dada! Wow,” he tweeted.

However, Jenelle believed there was more to it. She thought Rogers was more interested in talking to his baby’s mama, Taylor Lewis, than to his daughter and that was enough to send Jenelle over the edge and call the relationship quits.

Rogers later tweeted his ex saying, “Jenelle said she was gonna make up charges saying I beat her, and i never did, so that just made me say (expletive) jenelle for good.”

Jenelle did not post a comment – to that message anyway. However, she did tweet several other comments before deciding Rogers wasn’t the one for her and that she was done with him.

What do you think… are Jenelle and Courtland over for good? Or is this just another in a long line of spats? Do you think they will get back together? Or will they divorce? Sound off in the comments section and let us know what you think.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Teen Mom. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: MTV

Topics: MTV Reality TV Shows, Teen Mom |

8 Responses to “Teen Mom 2 Divorce: Jenelle Evans Leaves Courtland Rogers”

1. bobbyo Says:
    December 31st, 2012 at 2:58 pm

she is a whore

2. brittany Says:
    December 31st, 2012 at 3:21 pm

blah blah blah

i honestly dont care about ignorant country girls and their relationships.

Girl is stupid. anyone who post their drama on twitter for the world to see is freakin stupid

3. Alexis Says:
    December 31st, 2012 at 3:36 pm

Who cares, shes a dumb whore and he is a piece of shit.
    Seriously these lame asses don’t deserve to breed.
    It would be amazing to see what their son turns out like.
    Oh well what can you expect from low life reality shows.

4. dru Says:
    December 31st, 2012 at 4:08 pm

lmao.

teenage idiots

5. Julia Says:
    December 31st, 2012 at 4:41 pm

Are you kidding. These kids disgust me. Where are thier own parents? Marriage and kids are not a joke. Play your games but not with real life children. Give them up to someone who will love them without psychological harm then get help yourself.

6. Beau Says:
    December 31st, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Jenelle is the perfect example of why the cable stations and networks only care about the almighty buck. Or 10′s of millions of bucks. They should know she is not all there and really needs some psychiatric help. Get married and doesn’t think any is wrong with going out at 3 am and stay out until 7:30 am. Or ” I need my grass” Just look at the things she has done on the show. Come on MTV get her some help. A great deal of reality shows should be closely watched because the people they use and the little bit of money they pay them. Something is wrong with a lot of the characters. And I really like Reality Shows.

7. lilsis2576 Says:
    December 31st, 2012 at 10:46 pm

WHOGIVES A FUCK!SHOULD HAVE USED A CONDOM!

8. lilsis2576 Says: