Mobbed: Hot For Teacher Recap

January 02, 2013 11:10 PM by Megan Wilson

We’re onto the second episode of Mobbed this season, and this one has some promise!  Two teachers who haven’t even started dating, and one is in love with the other!  She wants to mob him in order to ask him out on a date and to let him know her true intentions!  Will Howie Mandel, America’s Got Talent judge help it work out or will it end in heartbreak?  Keep reading to find out!

Allison works with Carey.  She’s got a HUGE crush on him, but they have yet to even go out for coffee.  Carey is a teacher, EMT, Lifeguard, and Ironman competitor.

We start building our mob at the L.A. Live Center in Los Angeles.  The mob’s ruse is as follows:  They’re going to give Carey an award that he doesn’t deserve.  Just when Carey is spilling his guts about the ill-given award, the mob will begin!  They’ve got all sorts of ideas spinning around in their heads when they find out that Allison can’t dance.  Uh Oh!

We’re off to meet the mark, Carey.  Unfortunately, they’ve met some trouble; hurricane Irene makes the meeting impossible!  The mob go on with their dance routine, coreographing to “Ooga Chaka”.  Allison is supposed to do a special dance during the mob, but unfortunately her dancing isn’t very impressive, and the whole crew is concerned.  In order to boost Allison’s confidence, Howie gives her an incredible makeover, and reveals that they’ll be giving the couple tickets to a cruise if he says yes.

It’s mob day, and everyone is getting ready.  They’re setting up for the fake awards show, and the dancers are rehearsing their steps.  In order for Allison to pull off her transformation during the dance, a body double was needed for a “striptease” type dance.  She is incredibly nervous, and tearing up the entire time.

It’s go time!  The launch has arrived, and Howie is the official emcee for the fake award show.  He introduces himself to the fake audience, and introduces the other nominees for the fake award.  The other nominees have accolades far above and beyond Carey, and Howie introduces him by saying his name incorrectly.  Howie goes on to tell some heroic stories about Carey, some of which are completely untrue.  Carey is visibly disturbed by the fake honors, but in the beginning rolls with the punches.  When one of the awards is supposedly from the President, one of the fake press members stands to ask him about the experience of receiving the award from Barack Obama, and he answers by saying “There are no words to describe that honor.” The press member continues, inquiring as to the validity of the honor.  You can SEE the sweat beading up on his forehead!

Howie pulls him off stage and gets Carey to admit that he didn’t receive a few of the honors.  Howie open up about how it’s important to be honest in your life, and Howie says he earned an award.  An Ooga Chaka.  Shortly after, the whole place erupts in dancing and lights.

Carey looks so terrified and confused!  He has NO idea what is going on as he’s led through the crowd into a large area where everything is silent, and everyone is frozen.  Carey says “Hi Carey’ and from waaay in the back Allison says “Hi Carey.  You’re here because of me.  I’ve got a feeling inside and I just can’t keep it in any longer.”  Carey says “Wow” and the room erupts in dancing.  Carey says “Is this real life right now?”  He’s finally getting into it when the music stops.  Allison asks if he’s having fun, and reiterates that it’s all for him.  She goes on to admit that she’s started developing feelings for him, and asks if he would go on the cruise with her.

After a few heartwrenching moments, Carey opens his mouth and says he’ll go on the vacation with her, but that he doesn’t think it’ll go any further.  Allison says that the cruise is meant to be romantic, and with that being said, will he still go on the cruise with her.  That’s when Carey drops the “F” bomb.  He only sees her as a friend right now.  OUCH.  And in a last jab, “Cold as Ice” started playing, while everyone pointed at Carey.

How awful!!!!!  And to think these two have to work together every day!  What did you think of the ending?  Let us know in the comments!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: FOX

Topics: FOX Reality TV Shows |

18 Responses to “Mobbed: Hot For Teacher Recap”

1. Jason Says:
    January 3rd, 2013 at 8:29 am

What a horrible idea. You stage a fake award ceremony and then turn it around to “I brought you here because I have a crush on you” event. That is beyond stupid. Obviously she had absolutely no idea how the guy felt about her. To make a public spectacle of it was embarassing for both parties. Some folks will do anything for publicity, as this woman obviously did. Who would be stupid enough to drag someone into a public forum to confess their attraction? That is something you do in private. Everything in our society now is a big media event. I’m wondering if this wasn’t all staged just so she and her friend could get some air time. Another terribly ridiculous “reality TV show”.

2. perico Says:
    January 3rd, 2013 at 8:53 am

That’s what she gets for being overconfident. She should have gotten rid of the double chin and ask him out. Short fat ladies ain’t hot.

3. SW Says:
    January 3rd, 2013 at 1:51 pm

He doesnt deserve her

4. gerard from Maine Says:
    January 3rd, 2013 at 6:42 pm

That women is hot,
    will you marry me,

the guy is hiding something,

if you did that for me, wow

5. Stephanie Says:
    January 3rd, 2013 at 7:02 pm

How would i get on touch with Howie re Mobbed to suggest a mob scene for a 50th wedding anniverssry?? Please someone help. This would be such a surprise for my husband!! Thanks

6. mark coxy Says:
    January 3rd, 2013 at 7:58 pm

this lady taught at my skool, rlly bizarre to see this

7. Fredrick L. Mayes Says:
    January 3rd, 2013 at 10:05 pm

I think that Carey is crazy as hell for not giving it a shot. Allison is a gorgeous woman and if I was still single, I would have gone out with her in a heartbeat. Love is something that develops over time. Your not gonna know if you truly love someone until you actually spend a bit of time with them. Carey is crazy.

8. totaltruth Says:
    January 4th, 2013 at 10:15 am

Allison is overweight.
    Guys don’t girl for girls who are overweight.
    It was obvious from the start this was not going to work.
    What a train wreck.

9. Bobby Woo Says:
    January 4th, 2013 at 12:56 pm

They work together. So they already spend a lot of time around one another. Your arguments of “giving it time” doesn’t make sense.

Rejection happens…a lot for some people (me). So don’t blame the guy. And to a certain extent don’t blame the girl either. But I would rather something like that be asked in private though. Putting people on the spot is often not a good idea. As for calling him “cold hearted” that’s a classy move. I’ve seen people scoff and make terrible comments instead of a polite “no thanks” like he did. I am not sure what Howie expected from the poor guy but then Howie is a washed up has been.

10. Freddy Says:
    January 4th, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Carey must be gay. Maybe that is why he did not go for Allison.

11. Dave Hanyon Says:
    January 4th, 2013 at 3:39 pm

I Hope this gets to you or the right people. I saw the show about the two teachers. She move me alot. Her Heart/ Her being so Strong as a person. I would love to meet her and get to know her. And go from there. My name is David Hanyon. 7 Woodruff Av. Binghamton New York 13901. I love to meet her. Thank You

12. Liberace Says:
    January 5th, 2013 at 2:55 pm

What a dumbass beeaach! He was obviously gay. He was drooling all over Howie.

13. nancy Says:
    January 6th, 2013 at 6:16 pm

honestly…I think she wanted him to be honest and come out!!

14. sandy Says:
    January 13th, 2013 at 11:56 am

I knew this was a bad idea from the first 5 mins, ended up turning to another channel cause it was getting so uncomfortable when the guy lied and kind of went along with the award from the president thing. I mean from that point on he must have been horribly embarrassed. If he was interested in her he would have made a move before all this. From experience, my now ex started triathlons and from then on he drifted further away from us. When a guy is into extreme sports you cannot be a slightly less than skinny partner cheering from the sidelines. They want a girl running beside them and competing with them not waiting at home raising the kids.

15. mommylisa Says:
    January 14th, 2013 at 11:50 am

Um – ridiculous. That is what I think. Ridiculous.

16. Ericka Says:
    February 17th, 2013 at 4:04 pm

@totaltruth you’re retarded, for people that think like you many people are anorexic, he says no because he’s an asshole (or maybe gay)

17. Denise Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 6:22 pm

I agree with Sandy. I had a similar experience, and even though I tried to catch up with him. I was never enough. Now a runner, I understand why a person like that would act that way.

18. jack Says:
    September 18th, 2013 at 6:46 pm

did u know she ended up killing him its in the paper

Comments