Justin Bieber Speaks Out About Alleged Drug Photos

January 05, 2013 04:31 PM by Donna W. Martin

The New Year is not starting off so good for former X Factor guest judge, Justin Bieber. Not only has the pop star been dealing with the tragic death of a photographer who was killed while taking pictures of his Ferrari, but now, the Bieb’s is faced with allegations of smoking marijuana. Take the jump to see what Bieber had to say about both incidents.

According to US Weekly, Bieber spoke about the photographer’s death and said, “While I was not present nor directly involved with the tragic accident, my thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victim.”

Now, following pictures posted by TMZ, Bieber has to deal with allegations that he’s been using drugs.  In the photos, it looks like Bieber is smoking marijuana.

While he neither denied nor confirmed whether he was in fact smoking marijuana, Bieber did speak out via Twitter to address his fans and the rumors.

“Everyday growing and learning. Trying to be better. U get knocked down, u get up,” he tweeted. “I see all of u. I hear all of u. I never want to let any of you down. I love u.”

“I’m ready. We are ready. See u all tomorrow and everyday after that,” he tweeted. “Back on tour tomorrow. Ready to see u all smile. Time to do what I’m supposed to be doing. Performing.”

“Like I said… 2013… new challenges. New doubters… I’m ready. We are ready,” he said.

What do you think? Was Bieber really smoking marijuana? Or are the photos nothing more than a publicity stunt? After all, we can’t forget his stunt back in October when he pretended someone was threatening to release damaging footage of him. But in the end, the “footage” ended up being a link to his new music video, “Beauty and the Beat.”

Bieber then explained his behavior by saying, “Since I was 14 i have had a lot of things said about me, from dying, to taking hormones, to dying again, to stuff about my family,” he tweeted. “To saying i had a baby with a woman i never even met. nude pics, drugs, my family, my character…but today…today i get to be in on it.”

Are the drug allegations nothing more than another stunt? Or was Bieber really smoking marijuana? Sound off in the comments section and let us know what you think.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The X Factor. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: TheXFactor.

Photo Credit: BET

Topics: FOX Reality TV Shows, MTV Reality TV Shows, Punk'd, The X Factor |

21 Responses to “Justin Bieber Speaks Out About Alleged Drug Photos”

1. Whocares Says:
    January 5th, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Oh no not marijuana….who gives a shit…

2. illest Says:
    January 5th, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Beiber didn’t deny it. Nuff said.

3. Chris Says:
    January 5th, 2013 at 5:30 pm

Who cares!

4. Sherri Says:
    January 5th, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Honestly..who cares? He probably smokes and sells crack, too.

5. ckr Says:
    January 5th, 2013 at 5:41 pm

no ….not the beaver! a musician that smokes pot! never heard of such a thing….

6. queazy Says:
    January 5th, 2013 at 5:44 pm

is anyone really surprised that this kid has burned a few blunts??? like 4 real???

7. michel f. Says:
    January 5th, 2013 at 6:07 pm

there’s nothing wrong with smoking weed! drinking is worst.

8. Critic Says:
    January 5th, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Fucking idiot kid- what has news come to nowadays. Makes you wonder.

9. lisa boggs Says:
    January 5th, 2013 at 6:20 pm

Well as far as I am concerned there is no right or wrong except that if he is going to smoke it should be done in private because
    there are alot of teens who either want to be him or have puppy love crushes on him ,so he is a role model to young children,I believe that if you are grown and want to smoke it ,then it is up yo you ,but do it in private

10. ReginaM Says:
    January 5th, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Marijuana! Oh No! Not that!

11. mad Says:
    January 5th, 2013 at 6:31 pm

Who really freakin cares? Aren’t many states attempting to legalize marijuana? Why does this talented kid have to live under such a microscope?

12. Mary Dubia Says:
    January 5th, 2013 at 6:32 pm

oh, yeah. but what the hey, doesn’t everybody?

13. Patrick K Says:
    January 5th, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Oh, I thought this story was about drugs. But it isn’t. It is about Cannabis. Thank you for bating me in with your false headlines.

14. Erica Says:
    January 6th, 2013 at 6:09 am

Oh please everybody, we are ONLY HUMAN. The media needs to find something better to do with their time. My support goes out to YOU Justin. I’m sure the person who wrote this article just smoked a blunt themselves.

This too shall pass,

Erica

15. Raen Says:
    January 6th, 2013 at 4:07 pm

This is none of our business but it is his choice if so

16. JustaComment Says:
    January 6th, 2013 at 10:27 pm

If he professes to be a Christian, then his behavior should matter and we should care about the example he’s setting.

17. konkuri evans Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 4:48 am

Justine don’t mind anyone or any rumor about u , cus u are simply the best.

18. Kirbisty Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Whether “he” smokes or not, isn’t really the question. The real question is: was there lipstick on the joint? That’s what the “investigators” should try to find out.

19. nathen Says:
    January 10th, 2013 at 11:09 am

he is so gay and a crake hean pic of shit

20. Kewlcupcake34 Says:
    January 10th, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Ok well….. im my opinion, Justin migt use marijuana, but honestly I don’t think he would do that to himself, or his fans. I mena people are actullay cuttign themselves fro this guy, and Im like, REALLY! I mean, I like Justin’s songs, and Im a belieber, but Justin, is smarter than that, and sometimes, people just go throug that stage in life, where they “EXPIERIMENT”, which is like never good, but if he is then thats choice, I mean, problems, and stuff will like happen, but I think, he should just tell the truth, be all like either “Yeah I DID” OR “NO” I didnt, and I dont want those who care about to put themselves in danger by cutting themselves”, well actually, he needs to tell people that regardless if he does or not. Ok well. My friends and I think that even though this is like going on and there is no confession, that people will still like him, but as a supportive belieber, I think that he shouldnt be harming his self, or others like that, and if he’s not doing drugs, More love to ya JBiebez

21. lola Says:
    January 29th, 2013 at 2:33 pm

so what a lest it aint lsd hey thats probley why they broke up

Comments