Big Brother 15: Season Expanded With Early Premiere, New Schedule Announced

January 15, 2013 08:00 AM by Ryan Haidet

If a summer of Big Brother didn’t seem long enough already (especially with a crummy season), it’s about to get longer.  Typically, Big Brother invades your TV in early July (last season started July 12), but CBS has announced that Big Brother 15 will premiere two weeks earlier than previous years on Wednesday, June 26 at 9 p.m.  That will give us an extended season of a show that already sucks up three nights a week as it will air through early-to-mid September. But that’s not all.  The show is also undergoing a scheduling change, which you can read more about inside this article!

Last summer, Big Brother 14 aired on Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (live eviction night), but Big Brother 15 is mixing things up.  This summer, the show will air Sundays at 8 p.m., Tuesdays at 9 p.m. and Wednesdays (live eviction night) at 9 p.m. The Wednesday live eviction show will then jump to 8 p.m. starting with the July 17 episode.

What do you think of the extended season?  What kind of twists would you like to see rock the Big Brother house?  Who is your favorite contestant of all time?  If any previous houseguests were brought back to compete on the upcoming season, who would you like to see walk through the door and why?  Sound off and leave a comment below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Big Brother. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother 14.

Photos courtesy of CBS.

Topics: Big Brother, CBS Reality TV Shows |

19 Responses to “Big Brother 15: Season Expanded With Early Premiere, New Schedule Announced”

1. Kayla Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 12:06 pm

I love big brother I’m soooooooo happy there’s another season!!!!!!!!!!
    I love bunky, Britney , lane , Jeff , Jordan , Eric , Jessica jack and Ian
    It Would be amazing if one of them were on big brother 15 !!

2. heather Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 2:33 pm

yay! love big brother!

3. Carla Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Totally bummed that there will now be a four day wait between the eviction episode and the next one.

4. Jon Says:
    January 21st, 2013 at 7:49 am

AS you said, if it’s a crappy season then it’s doesn’t matter when the show is on, but the early start date will probably help the show build momentum.

5. Sharon Doebelin Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 6:20 pm

My husband, mother and I are always big fans of Big Brother. We always are very disapointed when you bring back previous housemates. Please do not do that!

6. Linda Says:
    February 27th, 2013 at 8:03 pm

Please have all new people.

7. Taylor Says:
    February 28th, 2013 at 11:21 pm

I would love to see Jeff or Rachel again and I am not liking the 4 day between eviction

8. Linda Hindle Says:
    March 12th, 2013 at 7:31 am

L
    love bb! Been hooked from beginning. I also don’t like 4day wait! Hope there are some great contestants. Sometimes u gotta shake things up! Need movers and shakers on this show.and when that don’t work then u gotta take things in your own hands and add mystery guests that can b added to the show through the back door. There r many interesting players who were fun to watch. Maybe u can offer some up and have people vote for them.but not the ones we keep seeing.
    Love Jeff and Rachel but they r now cool host.heidi and spencer r always a fun train wreck to watch if u r doing couples.

9. Amy Says:
    April 12th, 2013 at 10:26 am

It would be nice to see if a celebrity could take the challenge along with “normal” every day people.

10. amanda Says:
    April 12th, 2013 at 9:07 pm

lance would be a good one to have on again:)

11. mary dobbs Says:
    April 26th, 2013 at 3:18 pm

I love love love this show. My families whole world evolves around BB from july to sept. every year. We love watching live feeds as well. Yeah, we got it bad!!!!!! I think you should pay someone to be really bad, push peoples buttons, but not let them get evicted, but not let them win either. Just let them be there to do bad things for the whole summer. Just to keep it exciting.

12. Terri Says:
    May 14th, 2013 at 1:55 pm

LOVE Big Brother!! If if sucks so bad, why is this its 15 season? Just wish I didn’t have to wait until summer to watch it. Wish they would be a celebrity version in the US. Can you imagine Rosie O’Donnell, Lindsey Lohan, or Charlie Sheen? That would be very entertaining!

13. Rosebud Says:
    May 24th, 2013 at 8:06 am

Big Brother is my summer entertainment. I don’t like when people are brought back, they already had their chance on the show. Let someone new win and make it fair to all starting out at the same time. Won’t plan anything else on BB nights.

14. tami Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 10:53 am

evil dick

15. Jackie Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 10:07 pm

You know what? Im a firm believer that CBS has a grip on what works an what don’t, if you wanted to bring back 2 people from the previous 14 big brothers mixing the back stabbers with the do gooders, then by all means do so, or start fresh with a new group, Im sure what ever you decide will be a fantastic summer for us all, thank you for keeping it on a roll…

16. Valerie Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 6:35 pm

I love Big Brother, I am so excited to see another year. I love when the house gets all shook up. But it is fun to see scheming without being right down mean. The mean players really take all the fun out of the game. Just need good players.

17. Debbie Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 10:19 pm

I have watched EVERY episode since the beginning. I love that there is going to be an extended season. I also don’t like it when you bring old players back. We want all new fresh blood! The only thing that would make my Big Brother season better would be to win a pass for the 24 hour live feed!!!!!!!!

18. B T Says:
    June 10th, 2013 at 2:23 pm

last season sucked, worst of all time, I wouldn’t bring any of them back, what a wasted season it was, I like Rachele, Best of all time to make the house go crazy. Besides I hate red headed girls so it will make me want to see the twist and turns with her, But leave Brandon off the show another waste!!!

19. Jan Says:
    June 18th, 2013 at 7:33 am

I really love Big Brother but I don’t want to see anyone from the past come back. If anyone it would be Ian. Please no more of Rachel. I think I would have to skip this season if she were to be on the show again. Love Big Brother. I hate we have to wait 4 days.

Comments