The Bachelor Spoilers: How Much Longer Will The Phonies Last?

February 01, 2013 12:00 PM by Lisa Princ

This season on The Bachelor, we’ve been watching Sean Lowe get played by some of the bachelorettes, and we know many of you are wondering when the phonies will be eliminated. If you want to know, keep reading because we’ve got all the details!

Warning – do not read if you do not want to be spoiled!

This season on The Bachelor, we’ve been watching Tierra play Sean Lowe, using her crocodile tears and manipulation to get her a rose week after week. And if there was any doubt in your mind about Tierra, a friend of hers recently spoke to Wet Paint Entertainment, telling them: “She faked everything. If she had really wanted to leave, she could have just gone out the door — there it was. She didn’t want to leave, she wanted to play on Sean’s guilt. Mission accomplished.”

As annoying as it’s getting to watch her antics each week, rest assured that there is an end in sight. According to Reality Steve, Tierra has a meltdown during episode 7, and she will finally get the boot!

Okay, so what about Selma, who has been rumored to be using The Bachelor for her own 15 minutes of fame? Rumor has it that the hottie who refused to kiss Sean on camera will be eliminated on episode 6, which will air on February 5.

Are you enjoying the new season of The Bachelor? Who is your pick for Sean Lowe? What do you think about the dramatics this season? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it! Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Bachelor. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelor.

Photos Courtesy: ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelor |

11 Responses to “The Bachelor Spoilers: How Much Longer Will The Phonies Last?”

1. Chris Says:
    February 2nd, 2013 at 2:48 pm

I’m surprised Tierra was kept til episode 7

2. Sonya Says:
    February 4th, 2013 at 7:22 pm

Happy to hear that Tierra will get the boot…didn’t really want a repeat of Ben & Courtney *gag*

3. linda Says:
    February 4th, 2013 at 7:25 pm

i started watching and immediately latched on to tierra. i get angry each time she is given a rose. i’ll be glad when she goes.

4. grace Says:
    February 4th, 2013 at 7:26 pm

Seriously, I used to think this show was great, not its mostly crap. Its ridiculous that ABC thinks its important to keep the crazies, the drama queens for ratings. I’ve stopped watching as of tonight. Other friends stopped watching in the last week or two. We all love Sean but this show is more like watching a cheap imitation of what its supposed to be.Its the Jerry Springer type show. Ugh. So sick of it. ABC get a clue, we want to watch a REAL show about someone findig Real love. We could care less about the Drama

5. Dotty Says:
    February 4th, 2013 at 8:12 pm

I don’t know why producers think that people like Tiarra and all the drama make good “TV”. In my opinion it just shows how ignorant Shawn is and quite honestly, I’m embaressed for him.

6. Lea Says:
    February 5th, 2013 at 8:05 pm

I CANNOT WAIT until Tierra is gone!! I agree with Dottie, I think keeping her makes Sean looks like a total idiot.

7. prettyitalian1010 Says:
    February 5th, 2013 at 9:21 pm

How stupid is this guy ? He deserves what he gets — maybe he gets off on being played…I thought he was smarter than that but that Tiera is an actress & she has to go unless he keeps her around for the hell of it because he likes the drama…makes him look like a loser !!!

8. Janet Says:
    February 6th, 2013 at 10:44 am

I think the producers should realize that the people that watch this show are watching to see all of the women and their relationships with Sean. They keep the camera on Tiera and the others girls we don’t know that much about. I stopped watching the Ben and Countney show and have decided to stop watching the “Tiera” show. Makes it look too fake. Producers listen to your viewers.

9. Nancy Says:
    February 6th, 2013 at 12:56 pm

I love Desiree, she is darling.

10. Glorene Says:
    February 7th, 2013 at 10:42 am

I think the connection between Desi and Sean is so sweet and real. I just like the way she acts so normal and sits back and actually listens to him. If she’s the only one so far with two dates, then I know in my heart that she’s the one for him. I hope its her.

11. Linda Says:
    February 11th, 2013 at 5:13 pm

I’m interested to see more of Sean and
    Catherine. Her conversations and her
    relationship with Sean seem to be different
    than what Sean has going with the other
    women.