February 12, 2013 05:00 PM by Lisa Princ

We recently heard some rumors that the Giudice and Gorga feud would continue on into the new season of The Real Housewives Of New Jersey, as reports said that Teresa Giudice is trying to humiliate Melissa Gorga again. Now, more details have been leaked out that claim Melissa Gorga cheated on her husband. What’s this all about?

Recently, an insider told Radar Online: “Teresa is stirring up sh*t behind the scenes. It seems like Teresa is scheming to humiliate Melissa now. She was part of the whole ‘Melissa is a stripper’ story and the same people who were behind that story are now upping their attacks against Melissa,” regarding more drama on the new season of The Real Housewives Of New Jersey. Now, more details have been leaked out, and they include accusations that Gorga actually cheated on her husband, Joe.

Remember that guy Bryan we told you about? Now, Radar Online is reporting that Bryan not only comes back to accuse Melissa of marrying Joe simply for his money, but he will also accuse of her continuing to sleep with him, even after she married Joe. Yikes. And as for those people who want to keep their 15 minutes of fame going, rumor has it that one of them is  Le Chateau Allure salon owner Penny Drossos.

An insider told the site: “Melissa lied to Joe about why she needed to move in with him after they met. She told him that her female roommate kicked her out and that she had nowhere to go. When in reality, Melissa was living with Bryan and wasn’t even interested in Joe until she saw his house. Once she had him wrapped around her little finger, she continued to have a discreet affair with Bryan and he had no problem blowing the lid on it this season.”

Now, who else is excited for the new season of The Real Housewives Of New Jersey?

What do you think of the whole Melissa Gorga-Teresa Giudice mess? How will Melissa and Joe Gorga get through this mess on The Real Housewives Of New Jersey? We know you have an opinion, and we want to hear it! Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New Jersey. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

74 Responses to “Melissa Gorga Accused Of Cheating On Her Husband On New Season Of The Real Housewives Of New Jersey”

1. nancy Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 5:10 pm

a comment ……. WHO CARES!!!!! EITHER WAY. BORING AND DONE!

THATS MY COMMENT

2. Pearl Says:
    February 25th, 2013 at 2:22 am

I don’t believe it for a second. Perhaps she married Joe for his money, but I don’t believe she’d be so stupid to cheat on her him if she so cares about his moeny

3. Chickylala Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 3:35 pm

That show is garbage and pure rot. What a waste of an hour of your life you’ll never get back. Watch another network since Bravo is sucking the teet.

4. renee Says:
    March 1st, 2013 at 1:35 am

every relationship starts(well most) as an ovetlap from a current unhappy one.

all you glass housers out there get a grip,all us jersey girls got to beat the men off.

5. Andrea Says:
    March 3rd, 2013 at 1:05 pm

This show is soooo boring…it gives me a headache!!! Who wants to watch a family fighting and screaming ALL THE TIME!!! Your supposed to turn on your tv to relax and get away from family troubles..not to watch other families problems!! TOTAL TRASH!!!

6. Jan Says:
    March 3rd, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Ya— so who would believe anything Theresa says. I am so done watching this because she is such a narcissistic train wreck of a human being. I do not think Theresa is entertaining in the least and I do not enjoy watching the train wrecks that she and her husband are. BTW they are raising their children to be miserable people just like they are. The rest of the current cast is very likable and I only stayed around last season because of them. But with Theresa staying on Im done!!!!

7. Ab Says:
    March 4th, 2013 at 3:14 pm

I think a lot of viewers have begun to believe that these insiders are the Gorgas themselves. Theresa is out to humiliate Melissa? Who would report that other than Melissa or Bravo? Duh.

8. hknight Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 8:58 am

Please take Theresa and her family off this show…she is totally trashing the show for attention and it’s too much!!!

9. Lainey Says:
    March 8th, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Theresa may have the big house, fancy car, all the fancy clothes, but she sure acts like trash!
    I have watched all the shows and She is almost always the one who stirs the pot and makes stuff up to get her sister-in-law embarassed. Her brother is never going to give up his wife so he can be a big brother to Theresa. I feel sorry for him for having to live thru all the crap his sister does. He needs a restraining order against her or take her to court for ruining his good name. If she wants to stir up crap, maybe she should look at her cheating husband. That is a big deep black pot she can stir!
    Her children are out of control, she should spend more time making them behave instead of acting like her. I this show lasts until they are teenagers, they can star in a new show for the Jersey Shore kids.

10. kay Says:
    March 12th, 2013 at 4:24 pm

Melissa lets on like she wont’s Theresa and her brother to get along. But the whole time she is whining she said this she said that making him mad. Melissa is self serving and just as bad as Theresa ever thought about being.. And Melissa is the trashy one. Theresa should let her brother find out about his wife on his own. She wont’s more than he can give her and she will find it elsewhere..

11. Rainfire Says:
    March 12th, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Are you serious? Is this the crap thats going to air this season? Its so old! New story line please! Who cares about Melissa and her husband and their fake lives! Isn’t there someone in New Jersey that can bring some quality to the show? I just can’t watch another season of that BS.

12. Margi Says:
    March 20th, 2013 at 5:51 pm

13. Margi Says:
    March 20th, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Let’s be done with Theresa and her mental ways…it is sooo boring I don’t think I can watch it this season. Bravo, find some interesting people PLEASE Her 15 Seconds of fame is done

14. bb Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 4:11 am

I know these people Tre is trash she’s hates mel because she’s prettier than her and Tre husband will nail anything that moves

15. Sunny Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Same sh*t different season. Melissa likes to be the center of all the drama because she thinks it will help her singing career. Her so-called singing career was over before it started. I guess we have to put up with Caroline still trying to be the queen bee and please spare us of any advise she has. You know Kathy will be stirring the pot and causing trouble so she can promote her baking goods and no doubt a cookbook. Theresa will probably have a line of children’s clothes this season since she has done everything else and Jacqueline will still be sitting around crying, “poor poor me, why is everyone picking on me”? I wish Bravo would show more of what the men are doing and leave the women out as much as possible. The men are more interesting and have less drama. Who would have ever thought that out of the three shows about New Jersey that Snooki would be the best role-model.

16. ash Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 4:20 pm

theresa is definitely trash shes so quick to point the finger just cause she needs to cover up her own husbands lies…. GET OVER IT NO ONE LIKES YOU not even your husband!!

17. Stephani Says:
    April 20th, 2013 at 5:40 pm

I remember the first episode I watched. Theresa (before her implants) seemed funny and saucy, but sweet. And the girls all seemed to get along. Then came the drama over Danielle’s “book”. Everyone thought Theresa’s meltdown during the dinner at the restaurant was funny. But from that point on, everything seemed to go to hell in a handbasket. The seams that bound the families together began to unravel before our eyes, beginning with the estrangement of the sisters. Everyone believes this was due to a difference of opinion between Caroline and and her sister over Theresa. Now the series is painful to watch. I viewed about 5 minutes of a reunion show and even heard Caroline making some immature quip over Theresa’s dress. That was the last straw for me. I’ve got drama in my life that I cannot control. I don’t need to include drama that goes on in New Jersey. That’s elective drama, and I elect to turn off the television.

18. Joanie Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 7:57 pm

I agree with Sunny!!! The best and smartest comment here!!! Bring on the guys. Theresa is a moron. It amazes me how the dumbest people can get on TV!!!

It is pitiful what they are doing to the children in that family!!! Just pitiful and NOONE cares.

19. Juke Says:
    April 27th, 2013 at 10:42 pm

They get paid to make drama. Bravo tells them to fight, etc. Money makes money. They stay on these shows because they get paid a ton.

20. Cynthia Says:
    April 28th, 2013 at 4:38 am

What’s the big deal if she married him for his money? So what! No girl in their right mind would marry a loser. If a smart woman is looking for a husband the ability to support a family is normally a big criteria, right? I guess Teresa is so used to supporting her dead beat husband that she forgot the importance of the husband’s role in a marriage, i.e. breadwinner!

21. KayStar34 Says:
    April 29th, 2013 at 7:25 am

Caroline, be gone!

22. Italian45 Says:
    May 4th, 2013 at 3:28 pm

Out of all the “Housewives” shows, New Jersey is by far my FAV………

I have alot of respect for Joe Gorga and if Melissa did him wrong and lied and cheated on him, then THATS COMPLETE BS. How dare her.

When people get in front of the “lime light”, so to speak, of course everything that that person did in their past, no matter how long ago an incident happened, it will eventually come out….

How dare she do that to her children and her husband.

SHAME… SHAME… SHAME…..

In my opinion, if you are no longer interested or have fallen out of love with your “other half”, married, significant other, gf or bf, or whatever, have enough respect for the other person as well as yourself to be honest, tell them how you feel and that you no longer want to continue with it……Bottom Line

Caroline and Jacqueline and Kathy and Roe are my favs…..

Total respect for Caroline and prayers to Jacqueline’s son for the future

23. Madeline Says:
    May 6th, 2013 at 11:22 am

I hope in the off season Teresa had some therapy cuz if the first show is all about her tirades I’m really really done watching it. Teresa please control your jealousy

24. MissHawaii Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 5:46 pm

Finally the truth comes out!! I was waiting for this!!

25. Cathy Says:
    May 10th, 2013 at 11:16 am

This is such as waste of my life. I watched at first but all these women do is scream and cuss at each other. They are such an insult to women. Can’t anyone of these shows get along without all the drama???

26. jing Says:
    May 11th, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Teresa is in need of a strait jacket and cork for her mouth. I feel so sorry for Melissa she is getting drunk through the muck. Even sadder I that these two women’s children are going to have to read see and hear about this nastiness for the rest of their lives and will be embarrassed to no end. not the example we should be setting for young ladies; to be famous act like a complete moron and tear your family apart for tv ratings tabloid magazine covers and cookbooks.

27. Cat Says:
    May 12th, 2013 at 5:28 pm

If you hate the show so much and think that is “rot” and a waste of an hour why the hell are you bothering to post on a gossip article ABOUT the show.

Be consistent in your “hater” ways, please.

28. smith Says:
    May 19th, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Melissa & Joe have it all planned out. They want the rumors, keeps them relevant and on the show. It’s all acting.

29. Jazzy Says:
    May 23rd, 2013 at 10:09 pm

Who cares…these people are phoney…

30. A RHOFLA Says:
    May 27th, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Just like Theresa says ‘I’m done.’ There has to be more to the Gorga’s and Guidices than meets the eye. There are skeleton’s in the closet and I am not going to watch to see what happens. If the husbands are so successful why are they putting their family and relationships at risk. Clearly Satan has a strong hold on them and some of us viewers. Thank you Jesus for setting my eyes straight again. Oh wait, isn’t that Melissa’s line. (Wink). Lord forgive me.

31. kathy Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 6:08 pm

i have watched this show from day one.. it waslike jerry springer..at first it seemed so real..but after awhile.. you begin to see the bs. the only real people on that show are jaquiline and caroline. even with stuff on tape that teresa did.. she still denied it. i think melissa is alright..but is starting to get mixed up into it all.my heart went out to jaquiline when i heard her son had been diagnosed with such a horrible disease. she needs to just concentrate on that. to be honest..i think the show and jersery shore has given new jersey a bad name. i liked the NJ housewives at first.. but now its just getting tedious.. with no real consequenses for the wrong doings..its the same stuff over and over.. and for the record.. teresas kids are just plain spoiled brats.. their antics are just shameful..i punish my kids when they pull the stuff they do.

32. kathy Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 6:11 pm

and even if melissa did cheat.. i think its for them to deal with. they have 3 adorable kids. leave the past alone. why do people insist upon digging up dirt those that appear happy? i guess the only way to escape the eyes.. is to be miserable.. oh wait..no that dont work.. or teresa would be out of a job

33. Cathy B Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:15 pm

I am team joelissa all the way. Teresa will not be happy until she breaks joe and Melissa up. She’s miserable in her marriage so she’s jealous of what they have. Teresa is so fake and a terrible actor. I have no pity for I have no mercy. I’d be happy if her and her jailbird husband and spoiled rotten, no respect brats don’t return. I would watch the show wrapped around Melissa and joe. Embarking on her career, joe rebuilding their shore house, Kathy starting her own company. Jacqueline is a touchstone to parents of children diagnosed with autism. How she deals with it and works with him could be a building block for another mother out there hit with the same diagnosis for their child. Caroline and Lauren’s make-up store. No Kim G, no Kim D, no guidice, no problem, no mean girl high school bulllying, spells success.

34. annieR Says:
    June 4th, 2013 at 2:41 am

Teresa is a vile person who is consumed with jealousy over Melissa. Melissa and Joe have a great marriage and beautiful children. Teresa has neither. She causes trouble, raises her children to be rude and unmannerly, and feeds them adult gossip. Have watched this show for the last time. It is trash and vulgarity, thanks to Teresa, who is uneducated and ignorant, as is her pig of a husband.

35. Cathy B Says:
    June 4th, 2013 at 2:22 pm

Melissa and joe have to remove Teresa and joe from their lives. Teresa is evil and she’s teaching her kids to hate u and talk about you and others behind their backs. She’s teaching her kids hate, back stabbing and sociopathic tendencies. You don’t want Antonia, Geno and Joey around someone like this. Family or not. I know it’s sad and horrible but not every family is the Von Trapp family singing on a mountain top. There are members of my family that my children have never met, because they are trouble, family or not. Soon as steal from you then be family. It’s n your children’s best interest in the long run. Teresa will never change. She will never take responsibility for anything ever. You’re wasting your time and putting you and joe through crap. It’s gonna eventually encroach on your health and joes health and its just not worth it. Just remember you have to do what’s right for your children for their lifetimes to not turn into what joe and Teresa’s have. She’s too old to change and stubborn. Once joes parents are gone, what will hold you together? Gia has too much to say and now milania is following in her footsteps. I could see them leading a charge against Antonio. Please think of the children. Not just for now but for the long run.

36. BEACH GIRL Says:
    June 7th, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Of course she married him for his money. She is a gold digging stripper! She is still dressing like one, that’s for sure. If she is so rich why doesn’t she get those implants fixed? Her boobs are about a foot apart! And glitter eyeshdaow at her age??
    The whole family schtick makes me want to throw up. Melissa is an instigator. Pure scum

37. Sherry Says:
    June 10th, 2013 at 7:37 pm

Theresa is not interested in her brother as a brother, but is interested in him sexually. She is a sick woman and NEEDS HELP! Why else would she go to these extremes?

38. ladybelle Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 9:27 pm

Get rid of Teresa and Joe. They are not role models for their children. He cheats with hookers and he is nasty.I don’t see how she had 3 or 4 daughters with him.Her kids are being taught to disrespect grown-ups. Even the kids think they are all that.Which they aren’t. Teresa acts like she wants to be with her brother. Teresa thinks she is so beautiful,but Melissa is ten times better looking.And Teresa acts like she has no education.Wonder what grade she went to. Too bad the only way she makes her money is to get on tv and tell lies.

39. lady Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 9:45 pm

I agree with Sherry,it looks the same way to me.Get rid of these people. Joe is the one that’s a cheater and seems to drink an awful lot.

40. Cheri Says:
    June 16th, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Joe & Teresa ,could get there relationship together if,those other so call friends would step back & listen to them & not be so quickly to try & give advice, especially Caroline Manzo. Caroline need to step back & take care of herself & family instead of trying to Bethesda “Top Star”(that know everything, she won’t leave Teresa and her family along). If Caroline would leave I think everything would be better for everyone on there. Joe & Teresa need to put Caroline on the “back burner” and bend there relationship.

41. witchywomen Says:
    June 22nd, 2013 at 10:54 pm

did u watch the same show that I did?teresa got set up at the fashion show too by her so called friend who had been in on every dirty little argument between her and everyone else!her motive was that she didn’t get an invite to Teresa’s wine party;but although she talked to kim d. everyday about setting up the scene to drop the crap on m.g.and blame it all on Teresa she wasn’t alone in her plan,caroline had to think it up for her because she wanted to get Teresa over dina i’m glad I’m not a hater because karma is a bitch! joe gorga should be ashamed for the way he has treated his sister.if he talks to her with that nasty mouth I wonder what words he calls his trouble making,back stabbing wife?he has shown me that he’s not much of a man in my book anyway! i’m Team TERESA at least she tells it like it is
    and the rest of them can go scratch!

42. brenda Says:
    June 23rd, 2013 at 12:48 am

i’m on team Teresa.i watched the shows and reruns of them and the reunion whereas Jackie and ole caroline who both had it in for her along with kim d. who was mad at the gorga’s. put it all togeather and you have a big setup to blame on Teresa because that’s who she accused when she was in the bathroom.her socalled bffs could have warned her at the table.they knew what was going on;but they didn’t tell her because they set them both up and joe gorga needs his nasty mouth washedout.he’s a worm talking to and about his sister like he has since he’s been on the show!he shows his son that it’s ok to disrespect woman!j.g. ur not a man;but a little boy that needs a big timeout!!!!

43. Erin Says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 7:14 am

All of them are need to get off of the show. THE SHOW IS RUINING THEIR MARRIAGES AMD FAMILY. I SIS LIKE CAROLINE BUT WTF CANT SHE MIND HER BUSINESS!!!?!!!! SHUT YR FK N FLAP FOR ONCE. NOSE IS ALWAYS INVOLVED. JACQUELINE JUST KEEP FOCUSING ON YR FAMILY SWEETIE. I LIKE YOU AND YR HUSBAND THE BEST. JOE GORGA….YR A BEAUTIFUL PERSON INSIDE AND OUT. YR STUCK IN A HARD PLACE. JUST GO WITH YR HEART.

44. CB Says:
    July 2nd, 2013 at 6:29 pm

I’m team Teresa allll the way.. The Gorgas are SHAMEFUL people and Melissa a psychopathic liar.. What is Joe Gorga not seeing? unaware of the trash Melissa states on Twitter and pretending not to know on TV what they’ve done to crucify his family that will NEVER be lived down.. I’m Italian and what those two did for their 15 minutes of fame is EVIL… not Teresa… I respect the heck out of Teresa who is such a worker and stands by her man.. Joe Guidice is hysterical since he tells it like it is… Joe Gorga’s father on that 1st episode when he was wailing like a pig said.. “Do what you do best and go cry to your Mama”… the shame he brought on his family is just UNBELIEVABLE to him.. There is lots of evidence of Melissa’s “wrong doings” among the locals and I for one believe them!!

45. andy says Says:
    July 3rd, 2013 at 10:39 pm

English is Teresa’s second language she learned by just living here. She is straight up Italian with different culture. She is a strong as_ woman that is smart. You go be book smart and I bet with all the education in the world you would not have the determination and wit to be the dynamo personality she is. Like her or not she is a survivor. Probably the last person on earth along with Cher.

46. Mary Says:
    July 11th, 2013 at 6:22 pm

m team Theresa all the way. She is always being misunderstood and being setup by people she trust like Kim D. I am very afraid that someone will become very ill over this business with Melissa G. Do not change Theresa. There is nothing wrong with you.

47. Ina Says:
    July 13th, 2013 at 5:55 am

The Truth will be discovered soon! There is no lies under Gods Eyes!!! Melissa can’t keep liying and trying to cover what she has done! Shamed on her! Shes the one should be out of the Show! Trying so hard to break Family ties is not going to get enywhere….The Castmates in the Show are already realizing tge real truth! and Poor Joe….He’s the one that is going to suffer! First for defending his scum wife and realizing everything people said is true! Second for betraying his own Sister for that Scum of Melissa! She’s low class, try very hard to immitate Theresa, and is not a good example of a loving Mother to her kids, she is very Rude and to me she’s a Big Shame mistake! Take her out of the Show! Theresa is the Star of that Show and at least is the one is trying to open her Brothers eyes even though that he’s the one that should be listening for real and open his eyes himself! Melissa’s fake acting and lies will be discovered soon! What goes arround, comes arround Melissa, Cheater!

48. dorothy strange Says:
    July 13th, 2013 at 9:02 am

I don’t think Melissa cheated on joe,i think Theresa is so jealous of her cause she looks georgous,make-up or not,

49. Donna Says:
    July 14th, 2013 at 5:54 am

Theresa she is not right in the head. I love Joe and Melissa.But I think they will break up if they don’t get off the show.Or get Theresa off Iraised 5 great kids Ican not belive how she letss thoes kids act the way she does,maybe dfs needs to be called.Neither one of their parents is worth a sh*t.(Theresa and Joe)

50. ema Says:
    July 14th, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Melissa is just a chep ass ho, who uses her husband and his familly fore theire fortune and fame.. her husband is pussy blind you would think he never had a female befoure , he is put a shame on italian male race. Looser

51. ema Says:
    July 14th, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Melissa was and is jelause on Theressa thats why she is trying to take over Theresas life and Theresas friends.. That is the reasons she stirs up shit between her housband and his familly she keeps them seperate . Melissa is just an evil snake who is not capable of doing anything on her own exept open her legs

52. pb Says:
    July 18th, 2013 at 12:47 am

melissa is such aliar! she discusts me she think she is so hot and has a great body a great voice and a great romance …you can buy anything!but you can only hide the truth for so long,why are all of these people so against her,well because they have reason to be she has turned everyone against Teresa and T is wonderful and authentic. She has gone through hell and has come out on top without hurting anyone. Carolyn is another one she has turned mean and theatrical and makes herself out to be such a perfect wife and mother ,shes a bitch,shes mean and far too opinionated to be right. deena is tres best friend and for good reason and shes not close to caroline anymore,thats strange,if she was my sister and caused that much trouble I wouldn’t want her around either.

53. Holy smoke Says:
    July 21st, 2013 at 4:07 am

Why is anyone interested in how Melissa and Joe’s relationship began? They certainly seem happy enough now. Joe is a great provider, treats his wife with respect, has heart, is a good father and loyal friend. That’s been shown time and time again in spite of how emotional he gets. You can see in his eyes that he’s a warm and caring person. Melissa is a little more plastic, but that seems to be the NJ Style with the heavy make-up and animal prints. Their kids appear happy and well-balanced. The only kids that act out of control bratty are Teresa’s. Of course they are! All they see is their mother running down another woman and living with a husband who cheats and calls his wife despicable names.
    Kathy, Rich have certainly been successful in raising two nice, well-mannered children. Caroline and her clan appear very authentic. They have their ups and downs, but good kids and a strong bond. I do find myself cringing when Jacqueline starts up with the tears, but it’s understandable. Just tough to watch. Thank God for her husband and I’m sure she’d agree. He’s about as close to a saint as anyone I’ve ever seen. I’ll be glad to pull off of the family feuds and see more of Chris, Jacqueline, Caroline and family.
    Maybe it’s time for Joe G to start serving his jail time and stop acting as Theresa’s gossipy side kick.

54. mary wilson Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Family secret should remain in the family Melissa did not cheat on Joe no way she still living lol all this is to boose up rating. Joe love his sister and she love him.

55. michelle Says:
    August 2nd, 2013 at 7:51 pm

If i WAS G”S. I WOULD BE THE BIG RAT! ALL OF YOU ARE
    GUITY! SAVE YOUR FAMLY! TO T AND J!

56. Myrna Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 10:33 pm

I believe the problem between Teresa and her brother is Melissa she just care about the money and she doesn’t want to lose it that’s why she made sure to wrap Joe around her finger. To me she’s a gold digger, a stripper and a cheater and Joe is pussy whoop! he should make her believe they lost everything and move to a little apartment see how long her love will last.

57. Dehl Says:
    August 5th, 2013 at 6:19 am

When the Housewives trilogy started I used to ask are all wealthier women really this stupid? None of the housewives except a few on the Atlanta show, the New York show, with the silly Countess nonsense, putting your children into the right day care, the silly athletic basketball couple where the husband did not pay child support, or better yet the young one who spent all of her time throwing parties and modeling dresses . . . The only show I cared to watch was the New Jersey couple. Then there was Teresa, and week after week, after week, like the rest of the shows, my boredom grows. Finding out all of the stuff about the Teresa and Joe sage, I am literally done. I happen to be downtown lat weekend and actually caught a picture of the two last week in town? Not quite the example of the all American Italian family. Its is Teresa who is jealous of Melissa and her brother Joe. I understand the excitement she brings but no other family on the show is as bad as her. The attacks on everyone brings and instigates the drama. Her attacks, table tossing, on show fights, yelling, and screaming i now ridiculous and annoying. If the two of them are removed the show would be much better.

58. Carmen Says:
    August 5th, 2013 at 4:31 pm

I luv Tre!!! She puts her “foot in her mouth” at times….BUT Everything is NOT all HER fault!!! Melissa has had it out for her since she came on the show, & I , personally Can Not stand HER!! I miss the old, funny, saucy Teresa of the first 2 seasons….she has been thru soooo much & still is. You can tell she’s way more cautious & subdued than compared to before. I wish she could just “catch a break” in her personal life. & her girls are very full of life!!!…lol & You always see Tre doing things w/them….You never see Melissa doing things w/her kids!!! It’s All about Melissa!! I feel sorry for Antoinia the most. I can’t believe there are some who think she’s the “Angel” or “Victim” in this whole thing!!! I luv the show….it’s MY guilty pleasure!!!

59. Carmen Says:
    August 5th, 2013 at 4:34 pm

My last comment about “Angel” or “Victim” was about Melissa…NOT Antonia.

60. liki Says:
    August 10th, 2013 at 7:21 pm

Melissa aint crap, it shows in the way her sisters and mother looks at her. and she is about to expose her mother and father dirty laundry to the public. how dear she. Theresa love her parents to death, wouldn’t dear do such a thing. and caroline own sister denna hates her and is best friends with Theresa, something not right with caroline and jacquiline. and Theresa cousin called Theresa dad a bad name, she hate Theresa also and secretly want to see her fall. Theresa husband is standing by his wife..melissa always saying negative things about Theresa to her husband…, who would do something like that….that’s his only sister, what real women would want to break her husband and his only sister up….

61. linda Says:
    August 11th, 2013 at 11:21 pm

at this point I think Teresa n Melissa both are sneaky back stabbing people. but they want their fame n attention an will stop at nothing just to get it! the show is getting me sick all they do is fight yell flip..i mean even carole got boring her hubby isn’t into her n supposed to be cheating I believe that cuz of the way he treated her the past 2 times an shes a real winner carole she just denies it n goes on leave im already carole u will get half his money …u only see him once a week anyway? well idk if tre goes to jail whos getting her kids she said she wants her parents are u kiddin me they are monsters n will kill these old sick people!!

62. LJG Says:
    August 12th, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Theresa has nothing to do with any of this.. You guys watch it is Mrs. Melissa and her nasty friends.I pray she has egg all over her face and her husband.They are asses.. and so is Theresa’s husband

63. linda Says:
    August 22nd, 2013 at 8:24 pm

to be honest , who cares I am so sick of all the bullshit she is a money hungry controlling asshole
    an so is Teresa they both are so insecure an jealous ..they should both GROW UP & ACT LIKE LADIES NOT IMMATURE JERKS!! (*_*)

64. sexi bich Says:
    September 12th, 2013 at 2:42 am

I aint from the usa but I have been to nj to meet a married Italian man ohhhh soooo hot hope his wife didn’t mind. Its no wonder Melissa wants to bed other Italian dudes I do to. The reason Melissa is a lying about cheating on Joe Gorga is coz she will lose her meal ticket if joe finds she been cheating. i see he has a foul tempter to maybe she afraid he may beat her ass. I don’t like caroline she is a hippocrit and 2 faced and I heard her fat ugly daughter laurun saying that “if I cant lose my fat, daddy will buy me lap band surgery” wtg the height of pure laziness. So sad… rosey has impressed me in this new season at least one of them in nj is keeping it real, I like rich to, tre is ok and omfg someone please stop fkn jaqulin from crying every 2 mins, she blubbered on prior to her kid having this autism…seems to me she wasn’t crying it up at her recent neck and tummy tuck surgery. If you want to watch a pure keep it real program check out Here Comes Honey boo boo the poorer side of usa reality tv.

65. Denise Says:
    September 14th, 2013 at 6:46 pm

Well I have been reading most of the comments and I think so many are so off base. Teresa is scum, she just loves loves loves all the money people are paying for her mothers receipes. to all the fools out there think of all the things that she is making money on. Remember when she was talking to Malissa on her patio and Caroline showed up, well before she was telling Malissa that just because of the Bankrupsy she still can live her life. Oh really well apparently the FEDS DISAGREE.
    Remember the Baptism of Malissas Son when a family member went to Joe Gudice and said that he owes him $10k. then the fight with Joe.Began. Joe didn’t kill anyone but he sure hurt a lot of people with his Bankruptsy. U do realize that if a company does work for you with his employees and cant pay his employees then that guy needs to go out of business. Joe is going to get what he deserves and Teresa will get what she deserves. she is an stupid woman that takes everything to the bank. People stop supporting her. She is a frud

66. Jeanette Supera Says:
    September 17th, 2013 at 12:05 am

I do not believe for a second that Melissa cheated on Joe. This other guy may be an ex boyfriend but he is an ex. I do not believe for a second that she went after his money. The guy is gorgeous – the money just happens to be a perk and why the hell would she cheat on that. I have seen this my whole life – No Italian sister believes that her brother could possibly marry someone she would approve of. They seem to have an ownership on that family connection. My mother hated all of her sisters-in-law and they fought almost her entire life. It is shameful!!!

67. Denise Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Are you people kidding me. This is all a bunch of made-up bullshit. There isn’t one family with this much drama. Wake up! HELLO IT’S ALL MADE UP ALL THANKS TO BRAVO

68. lamurga Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 10:52 am

Theresa is simply jealous of Melissa, because Melissa has a good marriage and faithful husband and she doesn’t. Theresa’s husband is just a thug, he doesn’t seem to care about his wife that’s why she is so unhappy and wants everybody else to be just as unhappy……..You go Melissa

69. nicole Says:
    October 3rd, 2013 at 11:48 am

I used to love watchign this show, but now it just garbage. i didnt’ watch a episode for months, and tried watching and it the same f****** drama as last time. i used to like theresa, i never liked melissa, somethign about her, she seems tooo fake to me. always hated caroline. I used to love jacquline, but omg she is worse than theresa and melissa now, she needs meds or something

70. Roxanne Says:
    October 3rd, 2013 at 10:33 pm

I knew it that Melissa was really cheating on Joe Gorga because they never believe anything Teresa says that she doesn’t start the rumors but at the same time she doesn’t do anything to stop it. They automatically believe the other person and not Teresa. I could tell Melissa is the one that’s keeping Joe and Teresa apart so Joe won’t find out the truth about her cheating and she always looks so guilty. I could tell from the beginning that Melissa has always been jealous of Teresa and Teresa could sense Melissa is no good for her brother. A sister knows things like that, she’s just trying to protect her brother.

71. Patti Says:
    November 26th, 2013 at 2:33 pm

Teresa is a little brain dead.She just stands and stares when accusations are made.I do think Melissa gets alot going though.I love the show.I have no complaints

72. tammy Says:
    December 8th, 2013 at 1:38 pm

My gut tells me that Melissa wants attention! Joe seems real. I think they should do a spin off show with Rosie. Tre…I feel sorry for…I think she lies but I still want her to succeed. Caroline is done…she has nothing left to give the show. Kathy is just boring.

73. Gin Says:
    April 4th, 2014 at 1:20 pm

I think Theresa needs locking up and the key throwing away after super glueing her mouth so no more evil
    trash can come out of it. Same for her stupid husband. I am amazed Child Services don’t take away her kids
    They are terrible parents. Theresa makes fun of her eldest daughter all the time because she’s a jealous bitch who can’t handle getting old. She needs to sack her stylist and whoever does her make up. She looks like a transvestite and that’s being polite!!

74. Gin Says:
    April 4th, 2014 at 1:40 pm

and…….. What does it matter if Melissa was a dancer or stripper?! It was before she met her husband. She didn’t murder anyone for gods sake.

Comments