Kate Gosselin & Kendra Wilkinson To Appear On Celebrity Wife Swap

February 14, 2013 03:11 PM by Megan Wilson

Who’s been missing Kate Gosselin?  After getting fired from her blogging job, the Dancing With The Stars star has kept a low profile.  Kendra Wilkinson has also been drama-free after having her second child.  But ABC just announced that the two will be appearing on Celebrity Wife Swap!  Keep reading for the details!

ABC is changing their line-up starting February 26th.  Celebrity Wife Swap will be coming on at 8 pm, and The Taste coming on at 9.  To help fans to remember to tune in, ABC is putting two reality TV vets to the test-by having them swap lives!  Kate Gosselin, the famous mom of 8 from TLC’s Jon & Kate Plus 8 and season 10 of Dancing With The Stars, will be swapping with Kendra Wilkinson from season 12 of DWTS.  Not only is Kendra appearing on Celebrity Wife Swap, but also in the upcoming celebrity diving show, “Splash”.  Kendra has one tot, and lives with her husband, Hank Baskett.  Kate is divorced and single-but that’s not stopping her!  A rep from ABC reminded everyone that being married is NOT a mandate.  ABC released a statement, saying the series “follows mothers in two celebrity families with very different values as they swap lifestyles, children and homes (but not bedrooms), for one week and embark on a journey like no other.”

We can’t wait to see how Kendra handles the 8 rug rats!  And after allegations flew about Kate abusing the kids, will Kendra be worried about her child in Kate’s care?  I wonder what Jon thinks about all this?  Will you be watching?  Let us know in the comments!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Dancing With The Stars. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Dancing With the Stars.

Photo Credit: SheKnows

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, Celebrity Wife Swap, Dancing With the Stars, E! Reality TV Shows, Jon & Kate plus 8, Kate Gosselin, The Girls Next Door, TLC Reality TV Shows |

25 Responses to “Kate Gosselin & Kendra Wilkinson To Appear On Celebrity Wife Swap”

1. ann Says:
    February 14th, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Kate Gosselin isn’t even a wife…What is it with these reality wife shows,most of these women are not married!

2. Jean Junkin Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 9:47 am

Too bad, so sad, Kate isn’t in the news anymore. Good riddance. She isn’t a wife, she’s a divorced woman who has no right to be involved in any reality show wife swap. How does she have time with 8 children.

3. Ramona Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 9:52 am

Give the lady a break. She’s not a “wife” because her husband repeatedly cheated on her and then left her and the kids for a wild life in NYC. She’s still a Mother.

4. Jay W Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 10:13 am

As much as Kendra has become a great mom, she was still a Playboy bunny and girlfriend, with 2 others, of Hugh Hefner. I can’t believe (well, yes I can) that Kate would leave her precious 8 with her for a week. Khate will stoop to anything to make money for herself and her hair extensions and plastic surgeries…disappointed ABC! I will NOT be watching anything with Khate Gosselin in it!

5. January Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 10:51 am

If they put this garbage on, what’s going to happen to Shark Tank?

6. judy Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 11:07 am

celebrity “wife” swap….I don’t think kate has
    that title anymore…will not watch

7. Joan Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 11:39 am

yes i will be watching the celebrity wife swap i fell like it will be an interesting episode

8. Linda Chudej Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 11:44 am

Kate Gosselin and Kendra Wilkinson have values? Hmmm–one would never guess that of them.

9. Pam Brearley Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 11:45 am

yes, I will be watching. I love Kate and don’t understand why so many people hate her. I wish her all the best! Miss seeing her on tv. Jon and Kate plus 8 used to be my favorite tv show. Now I don’t have a favorite.

10. GC Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 11:54 am

Wow! I feel bad for Kendra’s husband.

11. Patti Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 12:27 pm

Love Kendra, won’t watch can’t stand the other one.

12. Capt. Chaos69 Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 1:45 pm

WHO CARES??? WHile we watch “reality tv”, the reality is, our economy is in the tank and the government is taking over our lives.

13. Mickey Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 2:35 pm

I feel bad for poor little Hank. That poor kid is not used to the likes of Kate and her strict and rigid discipline. He’s either going to be scared to death of Kate and end up in tears or he is going to totally rebel and throw a royal tantrum. I hoping for the later! LOL!

14. Bill Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 2:46 pm

What’s next? Spit swap?

15. Barb Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 2:48 pm

I think Kate’s look for a break from the kids and Kendra better worry about her husband.

16. estellarchalupafrijolejones Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Just when you think TV can’t get any scummier…

17. lenii Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 3:28 pm

Will be watching, they both are entertaining, and I love the kids.

18. mimi Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 3:47 pm

OH GET OFF KATE AND KENDRA..WHAT THEY DID THEN AND WHAT THEY DO NOW ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT..I HAVEN’T SEEN NEITHER ONE TIME MISTREAT THEIR CHILDREN, AND THEY CAN’T FIX THE GOVERNMENT’S PROBLEMS, ONLY OBAMA CAN, AND HE DON’T SEEM TO CARE..IF YOU DON’T WANT TO WATCH, THEN DON’T..ITS THAT EASY, IF YOU READ THE ARTICLE YOU’D SEE THE CONDITIONS OF THE PROGRAM..IT DON’T MATTER IF YOUR MARRIED OR NOT..IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING,REMEMBER HALF OF HOLLYWOOD ISN’T MARRIED, AND THE OTHER HALF ARE PREGANT BY SOMEBODY ELSES MATE. NUFF’ SAID..

19. Not a fan at all Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Why do we have to see Kate Gosselyn again. I thought she was out of our lives for good. I would like to see Jon on tv again. Kate belittles people all the time. Go away Kate

20. Debbie Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Sick of Kate and Kindra……will not watch at all.

21. amy Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 5:31 pm

These women are hard working and have grown from years ago and having their childen we give the average person a break why don’t you do the same. I think they have more in common then you might think. Great pairing.. The kids are going to have fun..

22. Cindy Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:38 am

I love Kate and can’t stand Jon. It’s his fault he didn’t have the balls to stand up to Kate from the beginning. Too bad for him! Then he had to cheat on her to feel like a man! Maybe Kate was too strict in the past with her kids, but you can’t deny that she loves those kids more than anything else in the world. I have both her books and will buy more if she writes anything else. I feel people have given her a raw deal. I never cared for Kendra and all her antics with Hugh as a “Bunny”. Is all that behind her now that she’s married to Hank and is a mother? I will be watching the show and anything else Kate and her 8 decide to or are allowed to do on TV. I hope everyone has recovered!

23. Shaunda Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 10:01 am

Kate is a great mom, super organized, and doesn’t abuse her children. Spanking is NOT abuse. If people want to know what is wrong with this country’s youth, it is a lack of discipline. I will be watching. Alot of people miss Jon & Kate plus 8.

24. Kat Smith Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Love Kendra.Will be watching Should be interesting. Bet after watching 8 kids Kendra will change her mind about having more kids!!!! ha And to all you stupid ignorant haters…kendra has done great for herself since getting married and she’s a wonderful mother and is REAL …UNLIKE the KARDASHIONS. Kendra stays true to herself and is a great wife and mother. You should watch her new show before you put her down.

25. Donna Says:
    February 25th, 2013 at 5:17 am

You people who love or like Kate are so blind. You can’t see her for what she really is. Apparently you didn’t see all the shows. A big clincher was when she was on Sarah Palins Alaska show. What a spoiled rotten rude brat! Are you kidding me. That’s the kind of person you like and think is a good mother. I sure as heck won’t be watching this crap. And shame on ABC for being so desperate.

Comments