Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Have Trial Separation

February 16, 2013 05:53 PM by Donna W. Martin

Recently, we learned X Factor co-host, Khloe Kardashian, and husband Lamar Odom didn’t have much planned in the way of a Valentine’s Day celebration and maybe that’s because they’re going through a trial separation. Keep reading for more details.

Khloe remains adamant that she and Lamar are deeply in love, but according to In Touch, that’s not the case. Instead, their rocky marriage is teetering on the brink of divorce and Khloe is simply in denial.

A source close to the couple said they had a big blow out in late January and “Lamar told her, ‘That’s it!’ and stormed out of the house. He says they are separating for a while.”

Khloe took the news hard. Just days later, she was visibly shaken during a Jan. 30 photo shoot for the Kardashian Kollection clothing line. A source at the shoot said Khloe arrived two hours late and “looked flustered, like she’d been crying.” Her assistant had to give her a glass of champagne to calm her nerves and it was only 8 a.m.

However, Lamar, on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying his newfound freedom. He was caught living it up at Bloke & 4th in Toronto on Jan. 31. An eyewitness said shortly after Lamar arrived at the club, “He slapped a girl’s *ss while she was at the ATM. When she told him she had a boyfriend, he said, ‘Fine. Be good.’” But the rejection didn’t stop him. “He singled out this tall brunette in a sexy dress. She danced up on him and he danced right back,” The eyewitness said. “They were majorly flirting. It was totally inappropriate…If I was his wife, I would be p*ssed.”

Most wives would get mad but not Khloe. She took to Twitter and talked about God. On Feb. 2 she wrote, “I might not understand why some things happen but I know HE always has me protected.”

A source close to Khloe said, “She’s trying to be tough. She won’t believe Lamar has betrayed her until there is blatant proof or he admits it to her.”

What do you think? Is Khloe in denial? Do you think Khloe and Lamar are headed for a divorce? Post a comment and let us know.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The X Factor. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: TheXFactor.

Photo Credit: E!

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, FOX Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe & Lamar, Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, The X Factor |

19 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Have Trial Separation”

1. Emily D Says:
    February 16th, 2013 at 8:34 pm

I really think that they will figure it out. Klhoeand Lamar seem to have a strong relationship. Maybe just some time apart will make them realize how much they love and need each other. I wish them the best of luck! Xoxo

2. zambezia Says:
    February 17th, 2013 at 9:22 am

May be Lamar is a typical pick and throw type of a man, he should rethink be4 things go 2 the worst, Klhoe is good Woman.

3. Joe Magaratz Says:
    February 17th, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Lamar deserves better. Khloe is a chump, and Lamar didn’t marry Chris and the family — he is his own man, not one of Chris’ puppets, like Bruce and the girls.

4. Dawn Says:
    February 17th, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Of all of the “K”, Khloe and Lamar, seem to have the most loving relationship.

Not really a reality T.V. Type, but sometimes while switching stations, I watch the show from time to time.

Marriages require alot of give and take. Personally, I still feel that folks should go to pre-marriage counseling before taking that big Step of Marriage.

Both person’s have to be on the same page, and be willing to weather whatever storm comes their way.

I pray they find themselves back to oneanother.

The Unreality of Reality T.V. can cause havoc to any relationship.

Marriage is a sacred union, and should be viewed that way.

I wish them well.

5. Tress Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:31 am

Fake tabloid stories! Khloe and Lamar just did a sit down interview together for Valentine’s Day. Anyway, you could read Lamar’s tweets to know this ish wasn’t true.

LAMAR ODOM‏ @RealLamarOdom
    This is OUR love. If you don’t understand it… Well, we never asked you to. We rock together. Forever.
    11:45 a.m. – Feb 6, 2013

LAMAR ODOM‏ @RealLamarOdom
    My shorty @KhloeKardashian and #CousinsOnCall really surprised me with the remodel of our theatre! It’s dope!
    6:31 PM – 23 Jan 13

LAMAR ODOM ‏@RealLamarOdom
    No greater love then the love she gives me. We rockin forever Khloe
    7:54 PM – 7 Jan 13

LAMAR ODOM ‏@RealLamarOdom
    Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas! Nothin like being with my wife and kids! Family is what this is about. Blessed 4real
    2:02 AM – 26 Dec 12

LAMAR ODOM‏ @RealLamarOdom
    Great road trip! Feeling good… Still work to be done. Happy to be heading home to my wife.
    9:15 PM – 17 Dec 12

6. gasface49 Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:55 am

…Kanye slapping on the back and grinning from ear to ear, greeted Jay-Zee when it was announced BeYounce was pregnant. Also, Jay has a direct link to the Brooklyn Nets. Khloe made a fool out of “The Hump”, who is presently married to Kim. Now she is pregnant wiht Kanye’s baby. I think BeYounce’s is not a Kim fan. Jay is not going to put “The Hump” on the auction block just for his friend Kanye. Niether BeYounce or Jay reached out to congratulate Kim & Kanye. YOU, are better off. Don’t go back. YOU have been warned!…

7. Brenda out of Tampa Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 12:56 pm

I am one of there biggest Fan I hope God bless them with a baby soon that the only thing is missing in there life they will be complete the both of them have so much love to give a child they are driving each other crazy. just waite be patient you will recieved your baby blessing.

8. Tori Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 3:42 pm

I think Khloe is great she seems to be a good wife she is the prettiest of all the sisters and you can tell she really loves Lamar she need to give things time and I am sure things will work out for her she has alot of love to give.

GOOD LUCK Khloe

9. sonia Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:39 pm

I am a big fan of khloe and believe her to be a very genuine person. i love everything about her she is beautiful and funny she is strong minded and can be very sensitive and caring. i believe her relationship is just fine. i also believe strongly that god will bless her with a child. i hope she reads this and know that not everyone believes the tabloids.

10. Leigh Ann Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 12:10 am

Khloe is the best of all the Ks. She seems to have a good heart and value her marriage more than anyone in her family. Lamar is a “normal” guy and seems easy going. I give him kudos for putting up with the Ks family. I think their marriage will work out fine.

11. esther Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 1:42 am

khloe and Lamar are in love . you are too unfair to judge them as separating . i admire them . i wish them well

12. kay Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 7:21 am

It’s about time because Lamar and Khloe they don’t look good to gather and Kim and Kanye either all of them are fake and gets on my nerve always Drama with somebody o well that’s good for all of them.

13. kay Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 7:23 am

Where’s my comment

14. jenny Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 10:40 am

They are great together. Marriage is tough. They will make it

15. LILY LATOZA Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 1:43 pm

OF ALL THE KARDASHIANS I LIKE KHLOE THE BEST! SHE DOES NOT BRAG AND BOAST AND I FEEL SHE IS THE MOST HONEST AND GENUINE OF THEM. I DON’T KNOW THAT SHE AND LAMAR WILL LAST. THIS IS NOT HIS FIRST TRIP AROUND THE RODEO SO WE WILL SEE. I WISH THEM BOTH LUCK BECAUSE I THINK SHE LIKES OR LOVES HIM MORE THAN HE DOES HER…SO TIME WILL TELL…BEST WISHES TO BOTH OF THEM…..”YOUR DEVOTED FAN” LILY LATOZA

16. LILY LATOZA Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 1:48 pm

THIS SEEMS OBVIOUS…LAMAR WANTS OUT~ LET HIM GO -YOU CAN AND WILL FIND SOMEONE BETTER KHLOE…TRUST ME THERE ARE “PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA” SOME BETTER THAN THE REST! YOU GO GIRL.FIND ANOTHER ONE AND I KNOW YOU CAN AND WILL…HUGS FROM ME. LILY

17. kiki Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 4:02 am

of all d k’s i love khloe..she deserves 2 be happy.i dnt believe d tabloids bt if its true she n lamar got issues in their marriage,i believe things will be fine.every marriage go through rough times.i believe their luv 4 each other is strong enough to conquer this.

18. junie Says:
    March 10th, 2013 at 7:19 pm

I think they should concentrate on their marriage
    instead of the career moves. Its hard to find
    someone who really loves you for you and not
    your money. Neither should do anything they cannot take back.

19. Brenda Says:
    March 16th, 2013 at 9:40 am

I like Khloe and Lamar….. however,I believe Khloe is pushy about having a baby and in ALL the things that Lamar does. She has to be in control at all times…. SORRY

Comments