Adrienne Maloof Ready To Part Ways With The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

February 18, 2013 10:00 AM by Lisa Princ

It’s been a rough year for Adrienne Maloof of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. First, Adrienne split from Paul Nassif, then the couple were the focus of drama this season when they were accused of using a surrogate by Brandi Glanville. Now, rumor has it that Maloof is fed up with the show, and wants out!

Adrienne Maloof is ready to pack it up and part ways with The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, at least according to TMZ. And who can blame her? It’s been one heck of a year for Adrienne, who split from Paul Nassif earlier this year, and got into it with Brandi Glanville over Brandi’s desire to share Adrienne’s personal business with the world. Now, Adrienne has finally had enough, telling the show’s producers that she wants out. According to the gossip site, Maloof has had multiple meetings with the show’s head honchos, discussing her desire to leave.

And it has nothing to do with money, as sources say that Adrienne simply feels that the show is too intrusive and it has ruined her personal and family life. However, TMZ also claims that Adrienne Maloof and Taylor Armstrong were reported to be on the chopping block any way, so she’s beating them to it. Hmm, we can think of a few fellow housewives who must be thrilled to hear this news – are you?

What do you think of Adrienne Maloof leaving The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? We know you have an opinion and we’d love to hear it, so post a comment below and tell us all about it!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check outSirLinksALot: The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

69 Responses to “Adrienne Maloof Ready To Part Ways With The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills”

1. Celeste Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 12:34 pm

They have no no more use for her.

Be gone !

2. lo Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 1:24 pm

I believe she’s getting fired by Bravo. Finally Bravo is getting smart! And finally Paul got smart! I always felt bad for him. She was such a BITCH to him. I can not stand Adrienne Maloof. She is an egotistical BULLY who likes to flaunt her money around. Money that she NEVER earned a penny of! It’s all old money that was fed to her on a golden spoon. She’s so egotistical that she even hired someone to give birth for her. What a disgusting bitch! The only one more disgusting then her is Faye Resnick! If they replace Adrienne with Faye, I’m DONE with the show!!! I consider myself a super fan but I will not watch if that Faye is on there!!!

3. Marlene Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 2:58 pm

I’m glad. I used to like Adrienne but she is a bully . I hope they get rid of Faye next.

4. Ali So Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 4:43 pm

Adrienne is one decent human being. I love watching the show because of Adrienne, Kyle, & Lisa. With Brandi, I don’t know why she has to expose personal things which is not very nice to begin with. What was her intention on bringing out things that is not of her concern.I just don’t understand why? Well, it was smart of Adrienne to leave if I were her. She is an educated lady and with money so, naturally, some people are envious of her. Wish you the best of luck.

5. gloria coombs Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 4:46 pm

I like Adrinne ,the one bravo should get rid of,is
    brandi ,she lies and use too much foul language

6. Madeline Flores Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:07 pm

Very sad if Adrienne leaves the show. The only calssy ladies left will be Kyle, Lisa, Camille.

Brandy and Taylor are not truly housewives, they are gold diggers.

7. Janie Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:58 pm

Glad to see both her and self-absorbed trashy tipsy Taylor go!

8. Maggie Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 6:41 am

I don’t like Adrienne. Why is she still on the show with her husband if she isn’t with him. How old are these shows.

Brandi does have a foul mouth but she is honest. Unlike some of the others. I love how Lisa has taken her under her wings. Everyone needs someone. They are a good fit.

Now, for those I don’t like. Kyle and her alcoholic, druggie sister Kim. Kyle is a troublemaker and so is her sister. Talk about drama queens. They both like being in the spotlight and starting fights. Kyle just can’t let shit go. Kim sticks her ugly nose in where it doesn’t belong.

9. Linda Hudson Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 8:40 am

Foul mouthed Brandi is the real trouble maker and should be the one to go. Won’t watch if she stays..

10. Ann e Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 10:09 am

Funny…I read 2 different times,Bravo was sick of her and Taylor 2 drama queens, and that neither one was coming back..Also read that Paul called up Brandi and said he was sorry.This is Adrienne spin because she is being fired,She could always do Coulpes Therapy with her much younger boyfriend

11. Sarah Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 12:32 pm

I like Adrienne, she has class and elegance. Not her fault if she was born super rich!!! Show will be tasteless, dumb, and tacky without her!! People are just jealous of her wealth!!!

12. NCIndependent Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Adrienne is proof that money doesn’t buy class. She is a first-class beeatch. Get rid of her, Taylor, and please don’t bring back Faye Resnick. Two of the biggest fame whores around. And liars too. True colors showed through this season.

13. Jetta Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 10:23 am

I’m glad she is leaving. I liked her at first but she is really fake. Not as nice as she would like you to beleive. Last season, in the beginning there was a clip showing her crying saying she could not take Paul anymore. That clip never showed up througout the season. I think her marriage was in trouble long before the show started. P.S. Can’t stand Faye

14. Emjayeh Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 4:02 pm

I use to like Adrienne, but this thing with Brandi is over the top, I hate to see her leave the show, Kyle is a superbitch troublemaking crybaby, she has no loyalty to anyone except maybe her gorgeous husband, Kim also is busybody, what nerve these two have. has anyone ever notice whenever Kyle speaks to her sister on the phone she always speakerphones her in front of everybody! damn wtf is that, Taylor is not rich she has a drinking problem and now a single parent, she needs to try and stay sober, get away from drama and find a way to raise her daughter, is the show her only income? Yolanda and Lisa are my faves the real deals.

15. ladybelle Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 4:26 pm

I like Adriane she should stay.I cant stand Brandi,she thinks no one should have money because she has none.No wonder her husband left her.She should be taken off the show she is no housewife.I think Taylor should go too.Her and Brandi try to come off as rich but I dont think so,

16. Mary Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 4:30 pm

Get rid of Brandi,her husband did .Taylor and Brandi are not housewives.Keep Adriene.Kyle and Camille

17. Mary Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 4:35 pm

I cant stand Brandi get rid of her and Taylor.Her husband did. Keep Kyle,Adrienne,and Camille. Brandi and Taylor are not housewives.

18. Vicki Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 10:12 pm

They need to get rid of Brandi and Taylor. Brandi needs to learn to keep her mouth shut. If Brandi said the same thing about kids belonging to anybody else as what she said about Adrienne and Paul’s kids they would be mad too. It was said that friends don’t sue friends well friends don’t divulge information of such a personal nature about friends when it isn’t common knowledge either. As far as Taylor goes since she wants to stay in that hard fought for zip code then she better get successful in her own right or find another man to work his butt off to keep her in the style she has become used to.

19. Denise Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 5:20 am

Love adrienne she should stay. She’s used to being in charge and that’s not her fault they all live lives many of us dream about. But really common sense tells you if there’s a group of women together there’s always going to be a bitch fight somewhere. Lisa is a voice of common sense even though she dresses her dog which I find amusing I haven’t taken to Brandi at all lets see what the future brings.

20. Laura Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 6:41 am

I say keep Adrienne, after all, the show needs drama. Get rid of Taylor, she brings absolutely nothing to the show, she’s an irresponsible mother and just plain yuck to watch. My favorites are Lisa, Yolanda and I do like Brandi.

21. Diane Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 10:39 am

Bravo does not want her to leave!!! She is the one that wants to go… Brandi has turned this show into a mess!!! Wish we could go back to the first few seasons when the show was good;)

22. housewivestoho's Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 1:51 pm

as long as they get rid of the HORRIBLE, nasty, plastic faced FAYE then I will gladly watch ANY of the other ladies. Why Kyle drags her to everything makes me think she has some good dirt on her and is blackmailing her to be included.

23. For the love of Brandi Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 3:53 pm

How many times do I have to tell you Brandi left Eddie.

24. Bernadette Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Am very tired of everyone on the show except Yolanda. She is hard-working,honest,smart,creative extremely interesting and beautiful. Would love her to have her own show and leave the rest in her dust. Yolanda is the real deal and I never tire of watching her on the screen.

25. Helen Tarnation Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 6:41 pm

Hey, Adrienne was lying about being in labor with the twins. She obviously had a surrogate, and Brandi just came out and said it because it proved Adrienne was a liar, and gave credence to what Brandi said Adrienne was trying to do to Lisa and Ken. Hate her if you want, but Brandi tells it like it is and I love her! Can’t STAND that phony coke-head Fay. She has a lot of nerve being pretentious…high road? You can’t even see the high road from where you are, Fay!! And Paul is an ass…

26. Helene Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 7:45 pm

Faye, gone, Taylor, gone, Adrienne, gone. Now you MIGHT have a show I want to watch!

27. Janet Rosen Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 11:04 pm

Why is this show called the …Housewives – most are not married. These are not likeable people and not A-listers, the exception being Yolanda Foster, who has the basic sense to see the low class standards of her cast mates.

28. Richgirl89 Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 11:33 pm

I love RHWBH, but Adrienne threatened to leave the show a little too late. Maybe if her family (including her husband) was her #1 priority, she would steal have them together. After all of the housewives whose marriages failed after being on the show, you would think that these women (not all, but a majority of them) would learn how to keep their home in order before agreeing to participate in this franchise. As for the rumor, Brandi’s comment was very offensive. Your reproduction is no one’s business, and Brandi deserves everything that she got (i.e. a lawsuit). She is a lose cannon and needs to be replaced. Bravo should keep lisa, Yolanda, kim, and kyle and gain some other wealthy housewives who fit into the group.

29. michelle Says:
    February 22nd, 2013 at 8:09 am

She’s boring. She’s not a truthful person and I hate the fact that she lied so much on the show because at first she was a favorite to most. But as it turns out, she is just another millionaire who thinks she can buy people and uses her money to hurt people. I’m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad she is gone. NOW TAKE TAYLOR TOO!

30. Stacey Says:
    February 22nd, 2013 at 11:54 am

People please see Brandi as the person she is. She was friends with Adrienne before she met the ladies. She was also friends with the guy that lived with Lisa and Ken. Lisa and Ken kicked out the “guy” and guess who is taking his place, Brandi. She knew how well they treated him and now she wants what he received. She drops Adrienne as a friend, she drops the house boy as a friend and where does she put her claws…in Lisa and Ken. Just like the last episode, she started that conversation with Adrienne at the white party. Then she walks away like Adrienne did something to her, Brandi instigated the entire thing. Lisa and Ken need to get real and WAKEUP!

31. HW Guilty Pleasure Says:
    February 23rd, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Money has nothing to do with it. She now has a recognizible name but she finally understands with the fans, it’s trash. Adrienne really screwed up and has no following. My guess is she won’t show for the reunion. Bravo will get rid of her because obviously she threatened to sue them too. Otherwise, Bravo would have aired what Brandi had to say. This woman hasn’t shown an ounce of class since season 1. Not a Brandi fan but I find myself defending her in the Adrienne situation…………..Bravo has planted stories about Faye becoming a regular and I hope they see enough negative backlash on that. If Faye is in, I’m out. All the stories being ‘leaked’ are donw every year for each of the cities to see what kind of reaction they get.

32. Maria Says:
    February 25th, 2013 at 9:42 am

Get rid of Kyle!!!!! I never liked Kyle she is
    always starting stuff and is two faced.

33. Beth Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 12:07 am

It will be sad to see Taylor & Andrienne leave the show. I wish every single of them best of luck. Jealousy in a terrible thing to keep in your heart. One thing I have never been is jealous over someone wealth or life. Wether they inherited it from family or worked their butts off. either way, if you would spend your time not hating on people with money maybe you will make a successful life for yourself. True Story!!!! By the way these shows are scripted not anyone has that much drama in there life. It’s television it would be boring if bravo didnt make scripted drama. Next season Brandi will be the hated one. They are probably are fantastic women in real life with normal lives

34. Chickylala Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 10:52 am

Adrienne Maloof and her “Hoof” can get a stepping – never did care for her nor her husband Paul. (I think her shoes are HORRID Pieces of Crap too!) As to Taylor, she needs to fade away into obscurity as she’s become a lush drunk (recently on WWHL) and an embarrassment. Faye – PLEASE NO WAY anyday – she’s just a raunchy POS. This show and all those housewives shows should just be cancelled period – different cast, same misery in a different location. The worst is OC, BH is a 2nd, NJ/NY are tied for 3rd and Miami is a JOKE. At least Bravo had the good sense to 86 DC! UGH! I’d prefer to see Jeff Lewis FLIPPING OUT or LOLwork!

35. Belle Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 11:23 am

too bad…Adrienne has more class in her little finger than Brandi Glanville could hope to have in a hundred lifetimes. Brandi should be the one axed. She is a foul mouthed, low life…and she is so ignorant!! She was tweeting about how proud she was to be named “worst dressed” at the Academy Awards. She is a prime example of how far our morals and society have sunk. Best of luck to Adrienne Maloof.

36. Faye Says:
    February 27th, 2013 at 1:36 pm

I am glad that Adrienne is leaving the show. Her true colors have been shown this season. It’s time for her to leave and Taylor needs to go to rehab. Maybe she should leave also, since there is so much drinking on the show.

37. Barb Says:
    February 27th, 2013 at 3:30 pm

I can’t stand Kyle and Kim. Kyle starts the Brandi and Adrienne fight and then acts all innocent. Really I think she and her loser sister are jealous since they are always out for Brandi. I also thought her stupid husband was totally low class fighting in that restaurant with Brandi….Are these people supposed to have class? Where I live people don’t yell at each other when they are out…if anyone does…it’s someone that is totally low class!

38. Judy Says:
    February 27th, 2013 at 5:01 pm

If I had to work around the loser Brandi, I’d quit too, what is she doing on there, she has no money, and no brains.

39. Libby Says:
    February 28th, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Kyle is the one who asked the question that started all the trouble with Brandi and Adrienne, then turns around and says she wants to stay out of it, yet EVERY episode she is the one who brings it up and it all starts all over again !!!!

40. Ann e Says:
    March 1st, 2013 at 4:04 pm

@Mary..If you think Brandi and Taylor should leave because they are not housewives,that would also include 2 that you think should stay..Adrienne and Camille,that are not wives either.

41. J keys Says:
    March 1st, 2013 at 4:31 pm

I can’t stand Lisa and Ken the new wife Yolanda there snob the whole show is sicking why do we watch a bunch of riches B indulge in everyday life style ,why don’t you have real real housewives that deal with a life and all the woes of raising a family. Brandi is a angry bitter person she think she a victume if she has know money how does she to go to Paris.

42. Monica Says:
    March 1st, 2013 at 6:38 pm

I’d leave too. Adrienne has too much class to be in the same room as that Brandi-whine I cannot watch the show when Brandi speaks. Can’t stand Brandi’s voice, the sight of her or her righteous indignation! Good-bye Housewives. I will miss the rest of you.

43. mari Says:
    March 3rd, 2013 at 10:04 pm

UGH . . seriously . . Adrienne is a bitch. She’s a snob . .her husband finally got smart. Brandi . ugh . .stupid stupid girl . but i kinda like her . .Kim . .wtf . .her voice alone is irritating and she has no life . .There is NOTHING to say about the fake FAYE RESNIK . .she is a nobody trying to come back . with a fake face of course too . .I am done with all of them.

44. TAM Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 2:31 am

FAYE RESNICK…YUK….THE FEW EPISODES SHE WAS ON I COULD NOT STAND HER…ALL THE DRAMA WITH THE OTHER HOUSEWIVES IS WHY WE ALL WATCH..I LIKE THEM ALL FOR DIFFERENT REASONS…FAYE…NOT GOOD FIT FOR ANY REASON

45. Melanie Evans Says:
    March 7th, 2013 at 7:33 am

I’m glad Adrienne is leaving,she is boring and a bitch. They need to get rid of kyle and that dam Faye Resnik.Why the hell is Faye even on the show! for her to talk about Brandi is a joke lets not forget about what this bitch did back in the day.

46. Shelly Says:
    March 10th, 2013 at 10:31 am

So glad Maloof is leaving!!Ever since she lied about the surrogate I have lost all respect for her. Why not just come out and admit the truth. It’s almost as if she is ashamed of it. She is just too weird. Don’t like Faye Resnik either!! Taylor. now that is a whole other story. She looks like a horse with big ugly lips, she is a terrible mother. One thing I did like was when she was taking up for Brandi at Lisa’s tea party. I thought that was very cool!!!

47. Marie Mont Says:
    March 12th, 2013 at 2:33 pm

I used to love the show but barley watch it and when I do it is recorded so I can flip thru Brandi and Taylor and Kim you can’t buy class winey bitches.I am surprised David Foster would lower himself to be on the show I thought he had more class.Oh well to each his own.

48. Guillaume Says:
    March 20th, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Adrienne your plans to corrupt Lisa last season didn’t work and you apologize to her about you Lying yet thou Faye says Adrienne doesn’t lie.Brandy spoke her mind honestly as she sees it .your Friend Faye is a past cocaine abuser and was in rehab 8 times. Now does’t that tells the audience something about her abnormal behavior acting like a crack head bravely. Kyle was wrong not one time she stick up for Lisa but she brings in Faye to Lisa’s place with out her having an invitation . Faye dress looks like garbage from a 1.oo store her hair needs a flea collar and she looked like she was high on substances crack is wack and you two are wack , mean, stinky with hilter character .Paul did the right thing, she never was inlove but just love you as a business partner. we are glad that you are leaving .

49. Guillaume Says:
    March 20th, 2013 at 1:18 pm

David Foster did not lower himself being a husband on the show with his wife Yolanda who was quiet at the beginning and defend herself at the end . being on the show is reality of what is going on in the world today.David Foster has the right to follow his dearly wife Yolanda. He never complain or got involved.Kyle’s husband lower himself for not know the clear facts but assuming and blame the wrong person now that is below class.

50. Diane Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 5:48 pm

I love Adrienne Maloof. She is honest and compassionate. She is very family oriented and has a good heart. She doesn’t need all the hassle the tv shows give. I wish her well, and admire her.

51. vikki Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:05 pm

i cant stand faye adrienne or taylor please replace them i dont like camille either

52. Mary Says:
    March 24th, 2013 at 11:21 pm

I wish Lisa and Brandi would go.They cause nothing but trouble.They should let Brandi go for all the times she has said GO F_ Yourself. Stay with Kyle,Kim,Camille,Taylor and Adriene All Lisa is, is a whinny butt,getting Brandi to do her dirty work.Lisa better watch Brandi might jump her husband in the bathroom.

53. M.Cupp Says:
    March 25th, 2013 at 12:07 pm

I am surprised at some of the comments. Really people are we watching for lessons on morality or good behavior? No its to see rich people behave badly because they can and they get PAID to act ugly. Unfortunate that some of the women have children that see this bad behavior.

54. Lee Says:
    March 25th, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Please, please get rid of Taylor, Brandi, Kim and Yolanda. While you’re at it, get rid of Lisa. She is smugg and very annoying.

55. Lee Says:
    March 25th, 2013 at 4:15 pm

I really like Adrienne, but it seems that she could be a little nicer to her husband. If what I see on TV is true, I think she will regret losing him and if she keeps running around with young men half her age, she is going to get hurt really bad just like Demmi Moore. Adrienne is attractive, but she is not 20 something year old men attractive. I hope she tries to get her husband back and treat him better because if he meets the right woman, he’ll never come back to her. He seems to be a very good catch. Not the money. He seems kind.

56. Carmen Says:
    March 25th, 2013 at 10:15 pm

Good for her, the ladies are so vague and superficial. I understand Brandi ex, she is disgusting, she talk too much. Jealousy of Adrienne. Please Bravo fired Brandi.

57. Missy Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 6:54 pm

Brandi needs to leave the show, Yolanda is bossy and cannot boss anybody around like a child. I thought she was a lady but apparently she is not. Adrienne is a lady but didn’t show any respect to her husband and i’m not surprise they are divorce.

58. Ardelle Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 1:53 am

I like Adrienne and don’t blame her for coming to the reunion. Brandi and Lisa need to go and take Yolanda with them! Lisa has gotten a big head, Yolanda is a trouble maker and Brandi is just a foul mouth and a friend jumper. She has it nice with Yolanda treating her to Paris and Lisa giving her status quo. I have never liked the sisters but this season, I have changed my mind. I actually like Kim, don’t know why, but she is different from the other housewives. I really hope she stays sober but who knows. Kyle and Maurcio are cool – I don’t think they drop friends after selling their house. Another tatic to discredit them. Give me a break!!

59. Donna Says:
    April 4th, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Kyle is a fake who doesnt care about her sister at all, she is all about herself, she needs to stop touching her hair constantly, it just shows that its fake and she herself is not evan used to it. also get a grip and worry about your own life and who your husband is sleeping with, and by the way lisa is the only real friend you have out of that entire group. thats the truth

60. Debra Says:
    April 4th, 2013 at 1:07 pm

No Loss!!

61. Cathy Bassett Says:
    April 5th, 2013 at 3:22 pm

No loss if Adrienne and Kim leave. The story lines are getting quite boring. When Bravo has a couple going to Paris like E does with their show K & K take Miami, you know they are scraping the bottom. Kim is a wounded soul so getting rid of her may make you look insensitive. Brandi is starting to look quite the sensible one. Kyle is pretty but shallow and shady. Adrienne has a direct line to RadarOnline and we all know it.

62. Tee Says:
    April 10th, 2013 at 2:55 am

Get rid of Brandi, Lisa, and Taylor. These shows are so stupid and yes I watch. LOL. So what does that say about me.

63. YCD Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 5:29 pm

YEAH……get rid of Brandi & ding bat Taylor.

64. Cythere Says:
    May 11th, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Adrienne looks like a different person here. Maybe she is finally happy. She was mean to Paul; who knows what was going on there. She couldn’t go to the reunion because Andy would have asked (interrogated) her about her kids. Info about housewives’ kids should be off-limits (Brandi and Andy, this means you.) There is no excuse for Bravo to have aired anything that referred to those kids. There is no excuse for how they will sell people out for $. I’m not a Maloof fan, by the way. Others I don’t like: skank Resnik; gossipy airhead Kyle; bully Heather (who looks like the Joker from Batman and is prob. envious of Alexis) and Mr. Evil Eye Brooks from OC; also Kim Zolciak.

65. Ruth Goldfarb Says:
    May 19th, 2013 at 2:50 am

It’s a shame Kyle converted for her husband. People need to be true to themselves.

66. Maggie Ann Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 5:18 am

Bravo is only into keeping the weakest links for the sad sick dramas. Adrienne is to smart and “real” for Bravo. Hope she stays to add a level head – balancing out some of the crazyness.

67. Kristina Krovane Says:
    May 22nd, 2013 at 2:44 pm

At-tah Adrienne. Do try not to let the door slap your *ss on the way out.

68. Terry Ann Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 6:22 am

If Adrienne or Lisa ever left the show I would be devastated and would not continue watching.

69. karen Says:
    June 24th, 2013 at 7:35 pm

Adrienne,Taylor,and Faye need to leave the show, Faye tries to get her 15 mins of fame. Taylor is so boring..Adrienne is a b****. Kyle plays both ends.Kim is a trouble maker. The only one’s left worth watching are Lisa,Brandi and Yolanda. they add excitement to the show. the others,not so much.

Comments