Khloe Kardashian Fired From The X Factor

February 18, 2013 04:30 PM by Lisa Princ

Khloe Kardashian does not appear to be having a good week. First, reports surfaced that she and husband Lamar Odom have taken a trial separation from one another, and now reports claim that she has been fired from X Factor! Can things get any worse for her?

As if battling all the marital trouble rumors surrounding Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom were not enough, Khloe has taken another blow, as sources came out today to reveal that she has been fired from The X Factor. According to The New York Post, a show insider told them: “They have asked Mario Lopez to come back (next season), but not Khloe.”

Khloe Kardashian signed on to The X Factor with no prior hosting experience, and it showed as she often appeared to be a bundle of nerves. Kardashian is not the first person to get axed from the show, as Britney Spears was also let go. Rumor has it that the show is in talks with Cheryl Cole, who was fired by Simon Cowell in the past, but no one knows if that is for a hosting spot or to sit on the judging panel.

L.A. Reid also announced back in December that he would not be returning to the series, instead he wants to focus more on Epic records. So far, the only one who may be returning is Demi Lovato (as well as Simon Cowell). A rep for Fox declined to comment on any of the news – yet.

Are you shocked that Khloe Kardashian will not return to The X Factor? Who should replace her? Post a comment below and let us know.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The X Factor. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: TheXFactor.

Photo Credit: FOX

Topics: FOX Reality TV Shows, Khloe Kardashian, The X Factor |

208 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian Fired From The X Factor”

1. Carol Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:11 pm

Good riddance to her! She was a horrible host on X-Factor! Fire all the Kar-trash-ians and stop giving them publicity for all their stunts. Enough already–their 15 minutes of fame should have ended years ago!

2. reg Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:12 pm

Thank God…her clothes were inappropriate and she was really boring….

3. GG Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:14 pm

no surprises here!!! she just looked awkward and uncomfortable on that show

4. Cathy Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:20 pm

Khloe needs to tend to her marriage. She was not ready to be a TV host.

5. Lnee Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:22 pm

Give Khloe a Chance! It was her first time and I think she did awesome. She wasn’t nervous. She just needs more time on the stage but all in all, she did good. X Factor, on the other hand, is not as good as American Idol in my opinion anyway.

6. Robin Voiles Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:22 pm

Kardashian is about as engaging as a rock but Mario Lopez isn’t much better. There’s got to be a decent host out there somewhere but it’s not either of them.

7. deninis Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:24 pm

poor khloe she cant get a break she has a lot more going for her as a real person then her dum ass sister kim only been in a relation less than a year and not expecting a baby ho ho ho thats all kim is

8. Debi Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:34 pm

She was terrible. She should be gone. They don’t need 2 hosts. One is enough and he is certainly better than her, even though I never heard of him either. Get rid of Demi Lovato too and bring in an all new crew except for Simon. It’s certainly not the talent that’s ruining these shows. It’s the judges. Most people don’t care about the judges anyway. We just want to see the talent and not the non-talented wannabes but real talent that we might consider paying to buy their records or to watch their show.

9. benormalforonce Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:38 pm

10. benormalforonce Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:40 pm

Find it hard to believe she thought dressing like that is ok..that whole family is trash! see ya wouldn’t what to be ya :)-

11. sylvia Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:41 pm

she was a real bad host… BUT out of all the Kardashian I love Khloe the most…

BUT I hope Mario comes back by himself I think he would be good by himself ….

12. Beverley Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:41 pm

We dont need to be hating on the Kardashians. Their not doing anything wrong nor bad. Their just living their life just like we are. Im sorry that this didn’t work out for her but that just means that when one door closes another one will open. If this was meant to be for her then she would still be continuing with this path but since they let her go shes destined to do bigger and better things in her life. Everything happens for a reason and maybe now she can focus on her personal life.

13. kat Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:42 pm

hahahahahahaha! down with all the Kartrashians. We dont want to see their nasty fake faces anymore!

14. Mike Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:43 pm

Her experience was that her sister did a sex tape. If that doesn’t scream host I don’t know what does.

15. Streetsmart Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:47 pm

I was more surprised that she was hired in the first place and that she lasted as long as she did. However, Cowell would be wise to shut down the entire poor excuse for an Idol knockoff and try something new and original.

16. Coca Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:47 pm

So happy that she got fired. Could not stand looking at her face and that fat lips on Xfactor. She was soooooo boring as a host.

17. Jan Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:48 pm

She seemed very unprofessional, and she made me feel uncomfortable just watching her fidget around, and listening to her talk. So glad they got rid of her! Glad they gave Britney the axe also! Perhaps now without those two, I’ll try to watch more often.

18. Lynee Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Couldn’t agree with you more.They are a disgusting greedy family with no talent.

19. David Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Jessica Simpson

20. Julie Zigler Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:53 pm

I like Khloe Kardashian. She seems like a “real” person. So many famous people seem phony to me. I give her credit for just being herself. Maybe hosting the show isn’t the right job for her, but why the nasty comments by others. Are they so perfect themselves? Julie of Palmdale

Someone who prides herself in just being REAL!

21. Cynthia Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:53 pm

i’m not surprised. she wasn’t good at all. need training

22. Josey Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:54 pm

I don’t care if you like her or not. Facts are facts and the fact is she was a terrible host! It was awkward to see. I actually did not follow the show 100% because of it’s oddness.

23. Conne Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:56 pm

I’m sure Mario can do this easily on his own, nothing against Chloe, but they took her on and she had never done this, it’s not her thing.

24. mike Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 5:59 pm

I am so glad they gave her the boot. She made me not want to watch the show. She is no better then the rest and she needs to lose some weight.

25. fred visser Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:00 pm

I for one, would like to see some continuity. Any wonder ratings are in the tank?

26. Nigel Ciera Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:01 pm

Khloe Kardashian shouldn’t never gotten married in the first place. She lacks the skill to keep and maintain interpersonal relationships. She suffers from low self-esteem, she’s shallow, she’s selfish and she’s self-centered.

Why anyone would want to be married to someone like that is beyond me. I guess you could say he did because of the physical aspects between the two of them (if you know what I mean) but even that is going to get old after a while.

What would be best is for Khloe to go back to school and get as much of an education in finance as humanly possible. No tv show lasts forever so she’s be wise to invest in education and then take her money and invest in her life.

27. Morley Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:02 pm

Yippee, get rid of all of them. Why does the media feel they must continually report on this horrible, self absorbing family. Stop with the publicity, they are just trash

28. Buddy Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:04 pm

How did she get that job anyway? We are all much better off with out her.

29. Optimistic Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Hell no, I wasn’t even shocked that Khloe got fired. I expected her to be fired sooner or later. After all, the Kardashians suck at nearly everything. All they do is create drama.

30. Really!!! Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:07 pm

I’m not surprised Khloe was fired I was surprised she was HIRED. She has no talent…none of them have talent. Since her mom was soooo quick to go to bat for her, why didn’t she hire a professional to give her a quick lesson on being a TV host?

Mario don’t need a co-host….he’s a professional and carry the hosting job on his own.

31. Noel Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:11 pm

I’ve never seen the X-Factor and actually saw it because Khloe was on. Doesn’t change the fact that I’m a huge Khloe Kardashian fan!! Go Khloe!!!

32. Marie Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:13 pm

Just let Mario do it by himself he was a good host and I agree with Carol enough is enough with Kardashian’s who really cares anymore there got to be better things to publish besides THEM and for Klhoe she was absolutely terrible host glad to see her go Whoo Hoo

33. Kate Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:14 pm

Carol, STFU. No one cares what you think! Khloe is a human being like the rest of us. She already feels bad enough as is. Making rude remarks toward her and her family isn’t going to boost your self esteem. GROW UP.

34. bjcan Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:15 pm

No, not surprised at all!! She was absolutely terrible as a host!!!!!!

35. MissP Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:15 pm

YAY! I watched a few minutes of three different episodes and she truly is the reason I changed the channel! It just infuriates me that she even got that job to begin with! She was HORRIBLE! It’s not a personal thing either, because I truly don’t know her so I don’t like or dislike her at all. Didn’t they even bother with a simple screen test? She was awkward, spoke terribly, wore horrible outfits, and as always, just fidgets and fidgets with her spanks, her hair, and her waist band…. seen her on Lenno? I counted 57 times she tugged at her spanks at her waist…
    They should never have hired her for that, especially with a seasoned pro like Mario. What a good sport he is! GOOD RIDDANCE! Now if they could just wipe the other Kardashians off the TV screens… that would be progress…

36. Rhea Sulzycki Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Khloe was the only genuine one in that huge dysfunctional Kardashian/Jenner family. Marrying someone in a short time you have only known for a short time, and someone who has not been “right” with his past women and children, is a huge risk. I know Kholoe will be okay as she is genuinely sweet like Kourtney and Robert. Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian Humprhies are not so nice. And definitely none of them have any talent. What the hell. Get them off t.v.

37. Bill Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:22 pm

Dahhhhhhh!!!!

38. Pixie Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:23 pm

Thank God she’s gone!! All she did was make faces with her plumped up fake, duck lips and couldn’t even read the cue cards without stammering.

Thank you, X-Factor producers!!

39. denise wise Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:23 pm

PLEASE,,keep Khloe on the X FACTOR—so what if she is nervous, even MARIE OSMOND says she still gets nervous before she goes on stage to sing—give KHLOE a break –an I hope it is a rumor about her & her husband-they were the one couple I liked the most-they always were -real- to each other & loving I do hope this is wrong–this woman is the real -deal in everyway–I wish you well KHLOE,xo

40. Otto Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Please fire Simon Cowell as well, watching him on television for more than 10 years is getting boring by the second!!!

41. Christian Wong Rubensteinsen Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:28 pm

What I don’t undestand is why she was hired in the first place. She has no talent, looks or personality. And yes, things could get worse for her: she could actually have to work for a living. This 3 ring circus called Kardashians needs to go away. Their expensive publicity machine insures that these clowns are always in the news. It’s if someone decided to check just how stupid the general public is.

42. Paula Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:28 pm

She dont nned the money! You sound a wee bit jealous???? hmmmmmm

43. cheyenne Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:29 pm

what is the fasanation with these people ? I personally do not think ANY ONE of them have talent … or maybe I just have not seen it ….

44. jaha Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:29 pm

although most oif the public have chose her as the fa favorite, it’s time for some reality checks. First of all have ay of these folks ever worked with a voice coach? All icluding Kris are downright awful. The outfirs and the Vegas look are what they are famous for, they do it quite well, but hosting and public speaking, not their forte. Lamar has enough on his plate and like Kris Humphries got caught up in the Kardashian curse. his career has suffered as a result and I think he’s finally getting the drift. But best of luck. Mario can carry this by himself.

45. cheri Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:32 pm

That is Great! She was so bad and was just poured into all the clothes she wore. Get someone that can think on their feet!

46. Mike McDermott Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Who could replace Khloe? How about Flipper?

47. Danielle Enbody Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:37 pm

She should have never had job in the first place. The job should have gone to a performer, first of all, secondly, it is really tiring at this point to watch reality show people – they are not stars by my definition, take over the entertainment industry without having done anything in the field of acting other than call names, fight, cheat and every other ugly thing on national television. This is not what the entertainment industry was years ago. It takes nothing now to be on television, and the worst thing that you do, the more agents, managers, directors, casting directors want to hire you. I know, why doesn’t every REAL actor who have studied their craft, obtained college degrees and have actually worked in the industry just forget it and do a reality show? It appears that they may get their recognititon alot faster than doing it the right way…The entertainment industry really needs to wake up. This profession has gone to the dogs!

48. Melissa Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:37 pm

No one should replace her. Mario does fine by himself. He actually makes a pretty good host.

49. Corey Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Glad to see her go…I am Krapdashianed out…please make them go away entirely. I cant say how she was on the X factor…but I assume not good…I never watch X Factor or Idol and dancing with the losers…

50. Paul Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:48 pm

I couldn’t agree with you more, Carol. They are nothing but a bunch of talentless morons. I don’t know where that family ever came from, but I wish they’d go crawl back under the rock they crawled out of and it won’t be soon enough to please me.

51. cmr Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Khloe who!!!!!! Hopefully the rest of them will follow. Haven’t they already had their 15 minutes????

52. Jeanie Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 6:54 pm

I couldn’t stand watching last season because of Klohe K…she was the worst I’ve ever seen on TV since TV came on the air a way back when we got our first TV back in 1952…UGH..!! The worst part was watching her rub up against her co-host. I agree with the first post…they are all trash that we can do without..!! She also did not know how to dress properly for the spot she was trying to fill and I would always mute the sound when she spoke and turned my head when she appeared, only watching all the other personalities. I can’t wait for X-F to start again. I could say more but I don’t want to appear as crude as some others.

53. Jimmy Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Why was she even on the show in the first place ??
    (and good riddance, LA Reid & Britney Spears)

54. Joyce Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:06 pm

You said it all Carol. Many of us agree with you.

55. Barry Windham Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:12 pm

I am on my on way to dash in Miami and then going to get a gyro at miami subs

56. Painful Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:13 pm

Good move…she was painful to watch. She always looked uncomfortable – like a fish out of water. Not at all natural. While not a fan of Mario, at least he is a polished professional with solid, credible experience behind him. Bet he is relieved and hope they find a more complementary replacement!

57. Melissa Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:14 pm

Good for the X-factor! Khloe has ZERO talent ( much like the rest of her family) and it showed big time when she was on the X-factor stage. Now it just needs to be left at Mario Lopez hosting. Khloe can go back to earning money for doing nothing.

58. Laurie Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Couldn’t stand looking at her outfits. Only one fit her right. They were distracting and hideous. If she dressed herself, glad she’s going. If someone else dressed her there, send them down the road too!

59. NOLA CHICK Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:20 pm

I knew it would play out like this. Mario is experienced on shows like this and Khloe really is not. She was always nervous and tried to be funny and witty but was not. I had a feeling Mario would be back. It is just like when Idol was in the first season, Ryan had a co-host and he was fired and Ryan took over by himself and it was the right move. Let Mario host by himself and it too will be the right move.

60. AA Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:24 pm

So glad to see her go! She did not do the show justice or make Mario look good. Good bye Khloe

61. Gail Harper Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:24 pm

I agree, she should have been fired. I thought that it was disrespectful of her to sit on Simon’s lap the first show. She was kind of presumptuous. GOODBYE!!

62. Timekia Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:31 pm

They are not talented, just have big asses and a reality show. They need to poof be gone.

63. Tommy Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Carol is just jealous she ain’t hott like Khloe. She did a good job on X-Factor but them old hags such as Carol all love Mario.

64. Robert Moore Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:33 pm

Who cares. She’s got no talent like her fat sister Kim . Her marriage to to a 2nd rate basketball player is a sham.

65. Lana Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:36 pm

No… she was was so awkward to watch especially when paired with expert Mario Lopez.. she seemed like such an amateur. Simon should have known better.

66. Erny2008 Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:37 pm

I like the show and I watch it very regularly and requently.

She appeared unsure of herself at times and other times wobled while she walked and had to hold on to Lopez but should have been allowed back because of her following. Lopez is a pro and will do very well. Do you need two people?

67. jr Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:42 pm

Finally,people on tv see the kardashians have NO TALENT.When Mario Lopez beats you out for a job,you know you really suck.Also, good for Lamar taking a break from the kardashians.I hope you get your nba career back.But then again look what happened to Reggie Bush.

68. adriana Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:46 pm

thank goodness because she sucked anyways

69. truth guy Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:48 pm

Shes unsuccessful bc shes not a real kuntdashian

70. Elizabeth Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:49 pm

I agree!!! Why are people paying these dumb asses to be on TV? duh look at Kim she is out in Rio because all of you stupid people buy her crap and so you idiots fund all her lavished life style!!! While your sitting at home with some BS crap you bought from her…. shes out speding your MONEY while your broke ass watches her on TV…

71. Nancy Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:54 pm

She was the worst host on TV. She had one question she asked everyone at every opportunity, “How do you feel?” And her attempts to flirt with Simon were as ridiculous as her too tight and revealing outfits. Enough of the Kardashians already!!

72. Joe Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:54 pm

At least she still has a roof over her head and food in her tummy.

73. Debbie Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Glad to see she is gone. Not sure why they needed two hosts anyway. Mario is enough and knows how to get the show to end on time.

74. Michael Brewer Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:55 pm

Mario is just fine. You could add Julianne Hough to the show!

75. THE BAY Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:55 pm

Well it was going to happen eventually…Hate to say it. But check out THE BAY WIVES all NEW REALITY TV!

76. oremie Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:56 pm

don’t know what the heck anyone sees in any of them. no talent whatsoever about anything.

77. Elizabeth Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:56 pm

They should have never had 15 seconds… Their dad would be disgusted with them…. I dont understand why these dumb ass people buy the Kartrashians products just to see these chicken heads on TV spending the made they made of the public. Kim is in Rio thanks to the many that buy her crap…… She dont give a crap about any of her FANS… omg she has Fans…. she got famous over a sex tape… nice… go figure thats how low the standards of society has become. We all know they have no talent… duh they said it them selves and your still buying there crap…. and WHY? I can take a crap in a bucket and have a TV show would you pay for that too?

78. Linda Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Perhaps now the point will get across that while the media may love these useless people, the general population loathe them. Enough already!

79. Matthew Gonzalez Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:57 pm

One person I would love to see on X Factor is Shania Twain. Judge or co-host would not matter.

80. Jones Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:58 pm

They need to start hiring talent people. Stop hiring people who appear on the gossip magazines.
    These shows are losing ratings due to hiring people who know nothing about hosting or singing.

81. Brenda Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 7:58 pm

I agree with Carol completely. Mario does fine alone, no need for two hosts that I can see. As far as the Kardashians are concerned it is much ado about nothing.

82. bigdck Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:06 pm

she is a tramp and I love her going through this pain ….she is fat and lamar doesent need a K girl to bring him in to brokeness …she is a real pig …raise a nigger kid and he will meet another white bitch and have new half nigger kids you are washed up biooootttch

83. Melanie Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:07 pm

I think this world should start paying attention to true heroes and people with class, character and depth. Theses are not traits that ANY Kardashian displays!

84. chadt Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:11 pm

we should “fire” all of the kartrashians from the public eye. between them and lindsey hohan i hate to watch tv now!!!

85. Eric Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Mario Lopez is a great host! He needs to be joined with Kelly Rowland. Gwen Stefani should take over for Britney Spears and put David Geffen to replace randy jackson!

86. Sco Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:16 pm

She was terrible and Mario should do it alone, like Ryan.

87. Grace Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:16 pm

No, it comes as no surprise that Khloe was fired. She added no value to the show whatsoever! I think a good replacement would be Gabrielle Union. She is whitty and very good in front of a camera and has hosted other shows in the past.

88. Brian Smith Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:19 pm

What does Khloe know about music anyway? nothing

89. Raxel Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:20 pm

‘coz she’s SO Boring ……

90. tammy Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:21 pm

its about time ,she seemed to be a deer in headlights

91. Teresa Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:21 pm

I’m more shocked there is a show called X-Factor. Why? Do we need another talent show? I mean, seriously? Is Burning Love not enough for EVERYONE?

92. Karin Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Thank Goodness! The Kar-trash-ians (as Carol called them) are a disgrace to the human race. Get rid of all of them. Who really cares about them?

93. jay Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:22 pm

I agree Carol, With all the bad news that we have to hear everyday, I’m glad to finally here some good news. All 3 Kardashians are a joke.

94. David N Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:23 pm

Carol hit it right on the button. The firing of Khloe just shows what talent this whole family has…nothing. Its amazing how each member of this family continues to get chance after chance to have thier own shows. Who cares about the Kardashians! The ENTIRE family has as much talent as a cockaroach. Every time you think youve heard enough of them, another story and another new show is out featuring them. UGGGGHHHHHH!

95. Charlene Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:24 pm

So sorry to see Khloe was left go by the X-factor. It is there loss. They new going in she no experience. What did Simon want? Just a piece of eye candy.
    She will land on feet. That includes her personal as well as professional.

96. Michelle Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Finally! They should have done that mid-season and spared us her inexperienced, poorly styled self. She was as clumsy as Steve Jones was stiff.

97. Rita Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:26 pm

I think Khloe is a good person with a good heart. I truly thought that she and Lamar would make it and I still hope they do. So what if she didn’t shine on X factor. Big deal.

98. Susan Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:27 pm

I can’t believe she lasted the whole season – I could have done better. It was uncomfortable to watch her – FYI, anyone can get a reality show these days, it does not mean you have any REAL talent.

99. teeka Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Im sad for her. she is the only kardashian i liked!

100. wanda Clemons Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:31 pm

Actually I am Shock! I thought she was wonderful. Her being at times maybe nervous made it seem like she was so real and living the moment. I dont like scripted people as host that is so boring, she brought spice and humor. Khloe is a fantastic host and human being she will always rise above.

101. Sandra Lehrer Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:34 pm

I could care less about the X-Factor. I am more concerned about her marriage. She and Lamar seemed like the only sane couple involved with the
    Kardashian family. Khloe seemed to be the only one that had her head screwed on right. I really hope they work out their problems and stay together. She always took a step back from the “Krazy Kardashians”(as I call them)and she was the only one I really liked.

102. Robin Burleyson Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:40 pm

Is this not a show about music? What the heck does she know about music?

103. CA Granny Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:44 pm

What talent does any of the Kardashians have to do anything?? I quit watching after Moma Kris insisted on showing Rob her pretty new boobies. Does anyone in the whole bunch have any morales? Have any of them ever gone to ANY church? There fame was up long ago unless you want to see who is sleeping with who next.

104. Billy Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:47 pm

She shouldn’t have been hired in the 1st place. Isn’t it time we get back to rewarding people with good jobs, for proving their worth. Tired of them all!

105. Dan The Man Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:47 pm

The sooner they get all the Lardassians out off the media the better. What a huge bunch of Phoneys.

106. Sunny Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:48 pm

I am not a fan of the Kardashians. I feel bad for Khloe and Lamar because when I have seen photos of them together I could feel a real love between them. I pray for their relationship, that love will help them to navigate and overcome any problems. I can’t comment on her hosting abilities since I don’t watch the show.

107. Terri Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:50 pm

It is uncomfortable watching her try to be natural! Kloe is a terrible host, and was ruining the show. Mario, on the other hand, is a natural, and very good at it.

108. Cindy12345 Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:00 pm

I am not surprised as she was really awful! She was so stiff! The stupidest thing is when she and Mario walked to another spot on the stage to finish whatever they were saying! They should hire the buy who was the co-host on season one of idol, Brian Dunkelman! He was awesome!

109. Donald Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:01 pm

SAY BY

110. Tommy Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:03 pm

What took them so long. Fame is not a talent and hope the rest of the K-clan goes the same way and I never have to see any of them on TV or in the checkout line. Enough!

111. audrey Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Of all the Kardashians, Khloe is the best one…she wasnt the best at hosting but everyone needs to start somewhere. It would be nice if she could get off the reality tv and start a normal life.

112. John Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Long overdue, someone should fire the whole family! Nothing but over rated skanks

113. Robert Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:27 pm

Thank god!!! She was the worst host every to be seen on TV..I think she thought she was the shit or something in that nature…

114. marie Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:31 pm

So PLEASED ! God, she was so awkward ,phony and self promoting ! YECK !Couldn’t watch, just a clumsy,Dumbo , not too smooth away from the Pack and show they control editing on !

115. Mimi Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Khloe is too much of a “fun” girl and needs to stay out of everybody elses business in her family. She’s always got her big mouth open in Kim & Kourtney’s business when her husband is nowhere to be found. OMG SHUT UP & SIT DOWN KHLOE!

116. SUSAN POWELL Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Yeah, things “can get worse.” Just ask Syrian refugees…. Can this disgusting, no talent, useless family fade from media coverage finally?

117. sergio Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:48 pm

We see rain before we see the rainbows

118. Jim Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:49 pm

too bad for Khloe….. I hope she can fix her marrage. Getting fired is nothing compared to a divorce. I will pray for her and her family.

119. Sunny Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:49 pm

I am not a fan of the Kardashians. I feel sorry for Khloe and Lamar because when I see photos of them there seems to be a genuine love between them.I hope that love will help them to navigate and heal whatever discord is in the relationship. My prayers go up for their relationship.
    I can not comment on her position as a hostess on X factor since I have never seen the show.

120. tina t Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:51 pm

Thank God!! 1 down 5 to go,get rid of all the karTrashians, by the way Kim is having a GIRL!!!!

121. Michael Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Ummm. Surprised? No! Poor thing was stuck onto the BIG stage with NOOO previous experience. She was like a deer caught in the headlights. I hope everything works out for her in life though.She seems like a sweet girl. As for who should replace her? Derek Samms! He should actually take over Mario’s job as well and be Simon’s Ryan Seacrest. He has great stage presence and quite the wit to go with it. Check him out! You can find him working on the Universal lot any day of the week, I am sure!

122. Lori Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:00 pm

I thought she did very well for someone with no hosting experience. She was nervous, but got better as the season progressed. There are too many jealous haters out there…at least the girl has initiative & a great work ethic!

123. A Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:01 pm

I’m not surprised. I only watched the show a few times, but she always looked so awkward and uncomfortable. This was definitely not her thing…

124. Jan Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:01 pm

OMG…how will the poor thing pay her bills without a job??
    And as far as marital problems…how could it be? They knew each other for such a loooong time! What was it? Three weeks before getting married?
    Horrible, I tell you…just horrible!

125. Kimberly Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:06 pm

I agree with Carol! Khloe has been a horrible host. I do not understand why these sisters think that they are such hot stuff, when they have no personal charisma, talent, or skill to offer…just an attitude of “I am better than everyone else!” Ugh!

Btw, it must be some type of California thing to have “K” names. It’s not that unusual. All of us the girls in my family have names starting with “K,” too. (And people wonder why I HATE to be called “Kim!”) :P

126. lola Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:13 pm

I can finally watch the x-factor!! Woohooo! Khloe has been fired! :D I didn’t watch the show, when I found out that Khloe was hired. I feel like Mario lopez should be a host alone. There is no need for another host. I am also sick of the Kardianshians of being famous for nothing. x( I have enough of the family. Being famous is earned, and so far none of the Kardianshians or the damn jersey shore cast have earned the title “famous.” I am sick of the reality TV giving talentless people a career. x( So stupid!

127. bjco Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:19 pm

So sorry to hear about her and Lamar. I always thought they were a cute couple. I hope they can get back together.
    As for the “X Factor”; I could care less. Don’t like the show

128. theresa Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:19 pm

Now, if we can get the KUWTK off the air, this world would be a better place! Lamar should run run run!

129. Maleka Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:26 pm

I agree…she was not good for the job.

130. Regel Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:28 pm

I see not reason why the Kardanshian family would be hated so much. They are just like every other family looking for avenues to make ends meet. Stop criticizing them becuase we are afterall not perfect in our own ways. Stop the hate.

131. Gina Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:30 pm

I think Mario did an excellent job and that fox made a good choice also with britney. l.a reid was awesome but we all know nothing is forever we find new and bigger things. Good luck on finding new Judges Maybe go back to 1 guest judge a week to keep things lively. I am a big Fan so keep up the good work.

132. Brian Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:32 pm

Good didnt like her at all …. Their is not ONE thing special about her….

133. TV Commentator Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:41 pm

Hello There,

It’s really time to shut down the entire X-Factor show. It has been a bomb since the very beginning and we need to stick to the shows which are currently successful…American Idol and The Voice…what successful singer has come from the X-Factor??? Exactly! -0-, donut! Close it down please!

134. Chair Cover Rental Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:42 pm

Started from the bottom now we here!

135. KATIE Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:44 pm

that is not right!!!!!! her personal life has nothing to do with show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

136. Jennifer Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:44 pm

I like her and she tries hard! Show hosting is not her thing, she will find where she is meant to be.

137. Robin Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Why not get a nobody like me and my husband to judge? We sing, we have had a karaoke business for 20 years, the best around, and we have sent singers to Nashville, Las Vegas, and have hosted the biggest contests around?!

138. JustJim Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:50 pm

Well, to put it politely, she stunk. As a person with absolutely zero experience, I don’t understand why Cowell would even hire her, unless it was originally, for laughs and to watch her make a fool of herself each week. Speaking only for myself, I believe she has no talent of any kind. She can’t even be a decent salesman at one of their stores. She needs to go back to mommy and have her pick out another job, career or whatever for the ignorant twit. Whatever mommy picks out, she will eventually fail at it also. Of the two Kardashian sisters and Khloe, what’s her name., Kourtney has the most talent, followed by ole bubble butt herself. Have no idea about the Jenner girls. Don’t know where they are in their secret training.
    Khloe just can’t seem to handle reality.

139. Laurelishish Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 10:51 pm

Big deal. It’s not like she needs the money!

140. Red Raven Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 11:00 pm

Thank God! If only E would get rid of the rest of these dispictable people. They are all scum of the earth trash.

141. bill Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 11:13 pm

Trash tv equals trash results. Khloe go host honey boo boo … you fit in perfectly

142. Tony Stabile Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 11:41 pm

Any Kardashian = No talent !

143. Andrew Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 11:42 pm

Replace with Honey boo boo’s mom.

144. Ina Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 11:52 pm

Too bad Khloe was fired….I liked her:(

145. Caroline Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 11:52 pm

Oh, poor baby, removed the silver spoon long enough to get a taste of the real world for once….no sympathy

146. Daniel Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 11:55 pm

Thank God! I couldn’t stand looking at that horrible horse face for much longer!

147. Andrew Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 11:56 pm

Hire Honey boo boo’s mom to replace her.

148. Borden Davis Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 12:00 am

Mistake to let Khloe go. She’s fresh, natural, good presence.

149. seth Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 12:17 am

no one cares

150. PRISA LIMBAUGH Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 12:36 am

don’t worry KLOHE your mamaMANAGER KRIS will give you a JOB on her talk show and talk about the same boring thing why you can;t have a baby and don;t forget, and maybe get cancel too. YOUR BIG sister h9 O $ e KIM can give you a job baby sit and change the DIAPER because you know KIM N KANYA would never go there. yeessss yeeeessss yesssss yesssss

151. Mike Rhedey Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 12:44 am

One down…six to go!

152. Nelly Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 12:58 am

Who really pays attention to the host(s). The judges are what matters! I really liked L.A. Reid..too bad he’s not back next season!

153. Nelly Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 1:00 am

Who watches X Factor for the host(s)?? Too bad L.A. Reid will not be back!!

154. Martha Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 1:02 am

Who cares about the host(s)!! Their like a non factor!! I will miss L.A. Reid!!

155. Lady Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 1:13 am

I think they should just have one host. Paying 2 people seems insane. Khloe will find another job and I hope her marriage works out.

156. Obi Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 1:58 am

Who gives a rat’s ass…..

157. Arar Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 2:15 am

I should not have to click 3 god damn links to get to this page. What the fuck?

158. Shadrach Mancha Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 2:17 am

Too bad for Khloe Kardashian…. Its like her fame is coming to an end and I don’t want it to happen…..

159. PAM Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 3:06 am

oh dear carol..just sad to see you being eaten up by hatred …….so WHO ARE YOU NO WRONG QUESTION..what do you gain fro wasting time hating people who are comfortable and having a life .

160. beverly Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 3:15 am

I think I should be the new host, why not give someone a chance who is not acting, but know real talent.

161. Latinlicious Cha Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 3:19 am

I have some suggested host and or panel that may spark a flame on X factor! Me of course but known Celebrities that I think are talented enough to bring it on: Heidi Klum, Reese Witherspoon, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Cameron Diaz, Sofia Vergara, Mila Kunis, Nicole Kidman!

162. Patty Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 3:28 am

I am sooooo happy to hear that she is gone..She was terrible..good job Simon!!! I don’t know the mans name but he was the gay guy on Dancing with the stars. He would be an awesome host. He’s got personality and a positive outlook!!! I do believe it was season 11 that he was on. I am sure Simon can find out his name and who he is…

163. Michelle Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 4:12 am

Kloe Kardashian was out of place and stilted on the factor. It was squirm time. What were they thinking? At lease not too much damage was done. This family is a joke with their money flaunting and unreal life problems. They need to get out of the public’s face. Nobody cares AT ALL.
    LOL

164. Gail Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 4:14 am

Oh Thank Goodness. All I can say Khloe is “How does it feel”?

165. Michelle Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 4:21 am

YAY! Her performance as a judge was a joke. It was quirmy time big time. No one can make a fool of thenselves like the Kartoonshians. Counting their money while people are in such dire straits now. AND NOBODY CARES!!!!LOL

166. Michelle Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 4:26 am

I am surprised it took them so long!! She was awful! The worst host I’ve ever seen– live shows or TV shows combined. She was an embarrassment to the network.

167. Kim K Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 4:27 am

Khloe can thank Kim for even being a celebrity. Kim should leave that family, I know she’s tired of carrying Khloe aka OJ jr.

168. Bill Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 4:59 am

Hell no I’m not surprised and furthermore who really cares! The Garbagians are nothing but a bunch of no talent loudmouths. They think they have the perfect lives but are just like all the rest of us. If the press would stop following them around like a puppy dog, maybe they would go away. They feed on all the press they get.

169. Bradley Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 5:05 am

Good!!!!!!!!!…She was needed on that show like boobs on a bull hog!!!

170. Shirley Shearer Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 5:06 am

Horrible Host, too much drama in that family….

Do not care about her family at all…way to much exposed issues….thought it was a family show, the words and what comes out of there mouth i pray children dont watch that show…hoping they will do away with the K SHOW….

Only reason KK got FRAME sex tape only…That’s sad….and MOM goes along with it…Sad sitution in that family…poor BRUE

171. Neri Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 5:09 am

THANK GOD AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!

172. Hardyn Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 5:11 am

This is your daily reminder that the Kardashian’s are famous because Kim knows how to milk a d1ck.
    That is all.

173. linda Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 5:22 am

I agree with Carol. Khloe is not a good host. What talents do they have? Oh my God, why are producers patronizing these no-morals people? I could not stand her with all those love handles. Sorry!

174. OY Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 5:50 am

X-factor should’ve fired Mario, too. Both hosts were boring. Watching paint drying on a wall would’ve been more interesting then watching/listening to them read their line with no emotions whatsoever.

175. Marie Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 5:52 am

Bad mind is real. I know Khloe is not perfect but she has potential. She was warm. With more experience she would be perfect. I think people are just bad mind and hateful. I wish her good luck in her marriage.

176. Frank Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 5:59 am

Some good news for a change

177. tammie Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 6:06 am

Im glad she is gone. She couldnt host. Most of the time she looks like shes to touchy or drunk. I think you should have hosting um.. Wayne Brady, Mo’Nique, Martha Stewart (since she done alot of vary of things, hehe), Wanda Sykes, Chris Hardwick, Gibs or Tony (NCIS), LL Cool J.

178. Mary Ellen Shelton Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 6:22 am

Hey Robin,

There are plenty of GREAT/GOOD hosts/hostesses out there—since you don’t think there is, why don’t YOU go for it, and see how long YOU last!!!!! Everyone seems to think they KNOW EVERYTHING and they really don’t know “JACK S—”

179. carter Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 6:22 am

thank goodness she is gone, will watch the show again, sorry Britney has left though, she was quite real, but that other air head pea brain Demi should be sent packing now.

180. Mariel Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 6:26 am

Khloe should be fired.. They ALL should be fired. Their mother is garbage, as a result, they are all uneducated, ignorante trash.
    The best any of them can do is get a college educatoin and get the hell away from their mother!
    It was a blessing in disguise when she left their father.. a Lawyer with a RESPECTABLE PROFESSION.. he should hav realized this and let this piece of garbage go! Bruce should also leave her.. he’s got so much integrity and has been run into the ground by this Chris Kardashian who has this narcissitic personality. My god, Khloe get a life! Look at your mother for what she is, pure trash.. She uses all of you in ways that make her money.. you make money off of humiliating yourselves in front of millions of people. Kim is completely narcissitic. Do ALL of yourselves a favor.,..get in to therapy, get away from your mother, get RESPECTABLE PROFESSIONS and get on with your lives away from this infectous mother of yours. She’s cancer. If any of you had of taken the path of your father, clearly would be able to see this woman for what she is. Not worth spending time with nor talknig to. She’s an uninformed, uneducated, narcisstic psychopath using her kids, and touting off about how much she loves all of you? She loves herself. The End.

181. Slovack Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 6:32 am

She is the spit image of britney the dumb whore spears. Just in Arabian or what ever they are.

its a two trash show.

182. Dee Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 6:38 am

They should get rid of Mario next. Sick of seeing his face. Give the job to someone new .

183. Myrtle Beached Whale Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 6:42 am

The biggest surprise is that X-Factor is returning. Does anyone actually watch that mess?

184. mo Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 6:46 am

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

185. Bullseye Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 6:47 am

HAHAHAHA, guess they are throwing out the trash.

186. mills Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 6:47 am

Does it really take 2 to host one show? NO. Im glad she is gone with those tight dresses.

187. Aston Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 6:49 am

The blame for this fiasco must be shared by those who hired her in the first place. Why hire someone who has no experience on a show that attracts millions of viewers? She was just downright awful. Brittany and Kelley were also poor. They need to get Paula back.

188. david Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 6:51 am

it sucks that she was fired but its whatever i think taylor swift will be a better host.

189. Mindy Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 7:05 am

I am so happy to hear that she is gone. I was not going to watch the show anymore. She and Britney were both so horrible that watching the show was just no longer entertaining.
    She has no talent and her face was just too difficult to look at. Mario can do it much better without her, he is a cutie and has natural talent. She was trying too hard to be something she will never be.

190. Lee Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 7:16 am

No, I am not surprised… I am surprised why they asked her in the first place… Mario Lopez is just fine on his own…

191. Jojo Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 7:22 am

Ppl are so jealous of the KArdashian/Jenners ~ Get over yourself people! Love Khloe! My Fav~ Besides Rob and Bruce!!! Wish for nothing but happy endeavors for all of them!

192. Lori Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 7:38 am

I love Khloe…in general….I never watched her on the X Factor as I stopped watching that show…Brittany Spears irritated me. I have always loved Khloe on all of her family’s productions..seems to be the only “normal” one of the bunch. The article says Khloe signed on with no prior hosting experience…not true she need more than one season of her talk show Khloe After Dark while in Miami. I thought she was good…funny…laid back. Maybe she just needed alittle more of a chance. Simon is on a firing kick…what does he think hes going to find the perfect person to work in that train wreck??? Simon hire your flav of the day Carmen Elektra and see how she holds up…oh wait its a talent show and talent is required….leaves Carmen out

193. Louise M Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 8:06 am

Great news! My family and I had decided we would NOT watch next season if she returned. Her phony faces and ugly, tight clothing disgusted me and she ruined the entire season. I can’t believe they kept her past the first couple shows.

194. Jesse James Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 8:15 am

Get these whores off tv

195. Louis Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 8:22 am

Khloe who?

196. shay Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 8:40 am

lets see. Mom Kris cheated on late ex husband when the kids were young. Kim married young the first time and achieved fame by making a sex tape. Second marriage lasted 72 days, she’s still married and expecting a child with her boyfriend. Kourtney has 2 children with a jerk and is unmarried. Khloe got engaged to Odom after how many weeks of dating. Step father Bruce has been married how many times and has how many kids. Dysfunctional to say the least. As long as they are making money their mother doesn’t seem to care what kind of people her children have become.

197. mch8545 Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 8:41 am

IT’S ABOUT TIME!!!!! FIRE THEM ALL! RESCUE BRUCE, AND JAIL KIM!!!! AND HANG kris.

198. Lou Daveeko Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 8:51 am

In a related store-E, yahoo knews beleive that TV gernalist Anderson Cooper may be gay, after he disclosed that he is home O sex u all. Fictional tv care actor George Costanza is sed to have sed ‘knot that their is any thing wrong with that”.

199. natalie Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 8:57 am

Next to go should be Mario!! This guy is most annoying..

200. Joe M Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 9:22 am

Thats great news. Her and her lame ass family are sooo non talented . The only reason they are as popular as they are cause the media knows that there are IDIOTS out there who actually idolize theyre trash !

201. JPalto Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 9:26 am

LOL FIRED FROM HER FIRST JOB. LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

202. Matthew Torres Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 9:27 am

-THE HILLS WILL HEAR OF THIS!!!!!

203. ToddM Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 9:49 am

Thank you…. She was terrible. I would get so anger just looking at her…. People like this should not even get a break…. She is terrible.

204. maryann Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 9:52 am

She should have never been asked in the first place. The only reason the X-factor signed her up is because of her name. Not because she has any talent.

205. Frommon Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 9:59 am

The baddest thing is LA going.

206. sheri Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 10:07 am

She was horrible that is why they brought in ML who is a HOST. Simon bad move on your part and if you don’t step it up NOONE will watch anymore. Why did you hire someone with no ability?? Get a big name judge or it will be canceled…Idol is even pretty good this year with all the star judges. The Kardasians are a joke WHY is americans so obsessed with REGULAR ppl with no talent. ANYWAY lol

207. Donald Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 10:42 am

1 down 2 to to go…a bunch of freaks

208. Judy Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 11:01 am

Good riddance to white trash! She was pathetic on the show — No talent, nothing of value to add to any of the interviews. The Kardashians have absolutely no value to me. They are all Talentless, Worthless, pieces of white trash who for some unknown reason have cashed in on a senseless popularity!!! Their time is over. they are pathetic and worthless.

Comments