Bret Michaels’ Tearful Meltdown Over Celebrity Apprentice Firing

March 05, 2013 10:55 AM by Lisa Princ

Most fans were ecstatic when they learned that Bret Michaels would be returning to NBC’s hit reality TV series Celebrity Apprentice, especially since he was the only former winner to be cast again. But on the premiere episode, that excitement turned to anger when Bret was the first celebrity fired by Donald Trump. Rumor has it that Michaels did not take the firing lightly, but was in tears instead!

Most of us thought that we would see a two time winner for the first time ever on Celebrity Apprentice when Poison frontman, Bret Michaels was cast this season. But in an odd turn of events, Michaels ended up being the first celebrity fired for the season. And while you may have been upset watching it all go down, no one was more upset than Michaels himself. According to Radar Online, a show insider spoke to them about Bret’s meltdown after being fired, and said: “Bret was crying and totally distraught after he was fired,” adding that it took many production people to calm him down.

While the folks behind the scenes were not expecting that reaction from Michaels, it was likely because he was not expecting to be fired so quickly. “I thought they were punking me,” Bret told the media this week, calling his firing “horrible.” Michaels also claims that his biggest mistake was choosing Omarosa for his team member, but he had a method to his madness, adding: “She is known as evil incarnate on TV. I figured, if I embraced it and unleashed her on the other team, we would win this hands down until we had to fight each other. That grenade blew up in my hand.” Yeah, leave it to good ole Omarosa.

Regardless of his meltdown at the time, Michaels had nothing but wonderful things to say about Donald Trump and his family. What a true class act Bret Michaels sure is.

Do you think Bret Michaels should have been fired? Join the conversation and leave a comment below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Celebrity Apprentice. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Apprentice Links.

Photo Credit: NBC

Topics: Celebrity Apprentice, NBC Reality TV Shows |

148 Responses to “Bret Michaels’ Tearful Meltdown Over Celebrity Apprentice Firing”

1. Boobie Gibson Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:05 am

What a pussy

2. ca morris Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:06 am

why does this guy always wear that rag on his head????

3. Mike Mazz Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:07 am

Ummm its a fake firing on a reality program…grow the F up

4. linda unwin Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:11 am

Plain and simple NO

5. chet Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:13 am

I seen the show and it was a poor mistake on Trump. The michaels never screwed it up. The project manager raised the most money but didn’t have a clue what she was doing. And as far as Omarosa, What a witch!

6. Sarah Brohmer Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:21 am

I am Discussed that Bret Michaels was Fired! I dont think that should have happened at all. I will not be watching the all star apprentice anymore! we should start a petition to get him back on the show!
    Trump is a ‘numbers’ man, if the ratings tank because of this, that will show him! and Amorosa is the worst human being on the planet!

7. Jean Perryman Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:26 am

Bret, When one door closes, another one will open. Being fired is the most humiliating circumstance,however,you will grow from it.. You are a good man and actor. Best wishes

8. Sheila Thomas Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:29 am

I am so mad that Brett Michaels was fired from Celebrity Apprentice. I was mad that Trump made a big stink over his decision to come back on the show, as if it were a huge negative on Brett’s part. It was unbelievable. He was railroaded off the show for some reason. You couldn’t go by Omarosa’s calculations about who was the lowest contributor so it should have been a non issue. Trump should have brought Omarosa back into the boardroom himself and fired her. The fact that Brett had no control over who Brandi brought in and Trump kept telling her he should have included Omarosa, it is obvious that Brett got punished for Brandi’s blunder when she herself should be fired if it was such an oversight. I think they should bring Brett back. Guess it is too late. Maybe it was taped months ago. Disgusting!! My husband already stopped watching show because nothing means anything except how much money you raise when some people dont have money and dont have rich friends. Unacceptable!!!

9. Vicki Muncie Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:31 am

I don’t believe Brett should have been fired since they really didn’t know for sure who had the least amount of money raised. If Donald didn’t want to fire the project manager and they couldn’t prove who had the lowest money raised then he shouldn’t have fired anyone. For all we know Amarosa had the least amount of money raised and I think the project manager was dumb not to bring her to the board room for the fact that she didn’t know the exact amounts of money raised by each. In fact the project manager was dumb not to have followed up more on each task because she didn’t seem to know very much about her project.

10. Gloria Gombar Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:31 am

Trump made a big mistake… I was watching the boring celebrity apprentice because Bret Michaels was back and I like him very much… no reason to watch any more episodes… Omarosa is a slime bucket and can rot in Hell…

11. Robert Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:33 am

Brett did not deserve to be fired. The Donald is horribly inconsistent in his reasoning. Omorosa betrayed her project mgr by refusing to give her accurate accounting of the amounts brought in for each team member. She either falsified the numbers or calculated them inaccurately — it was her primary role and either reason should be grounds to terminate her. No corporation would employ someone so blatantly uncooperative and/or incompetant. What was Brett’s failing? That he was a previous winner and defied Trump by wanting to compete again? It was never established that he brought in the least amount of money on the team. Scam!

12. Maria G Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:34 am

No, it wasn’t right to fire Bret! Just because he came back and wanted to WIN again as an all star celebrity? What a bunch of dumbasses! Especially Brandi for not bringing back Omarosa. If she is handling your accounting , she should have been able to give you the exact numbers on each member! She should have brought back Omarosa hands down and since she didn’t, I don’t care how much money she raised! As the project manager, you should have known EVERYTHING hands down before heading to the boardroom and since you didn’t you should have been fired. What a set up to get rid of Bret. What a damn shame. I don’t want to comment anymore on Omarosa because she doesn’t deserve any more attention other than a great big kick in the ass!

13. Nancy Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:35 am

I was shocked when Bret was fired. I thought Donald was extremely rude to him. Bret made it clear that he chose to participate based on the simple fact that he wanted to raise more money for his charity. I find this very admirable of him and was sorry to see him let go so soon. Omarosa should of been let go based on the fact the she downright back stabbed her team. She is evil.

14. Melvis Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:37 am

Well I’m done watching the show now. Not interested since Brett left the show. Maybe next season will be better than this load of bull.

15. Gooberhead Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:42 am

Omarosa is poison. He should have known that.

16. zorrpop Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:43 am

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. KJS Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:43 am

I was disgusted with the show and Bret’s firing. I will not be watching it again.

18. Deb Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:50 am

I feel that from the start that Trumph and Morgan were bashing him for no reason, At that moment i knew something wasnt adding up. Bret has a passion for for his charity and i understand that. I feel he was done wrong i feel he was set up and that Ombrossa sould not even be on the show. The Don loves and thrives on conflict that is clear the man has no heart nor compassion. After seeing what i saw I will NEVER watch that show again and i have seen many blogs where people feel the same way i do. Good thing this is the final season because his ratings have dropped dramatically. No one cares about that show any longer. Screw Donald to allow this to happen that ruthless a-hole!

19. chewy Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:55 am

It really sucks that Bret was fired already. He and Trace were the only reasons I was watching this season. Think I will tune out for the rest…….

20. Debbie Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:55 am

I wonder when Trump watches the footage what his comment will be about Omarosa stabbing Michaels in the back over how much he raised. You’d think they would tally the checks to know for sure who gave what for whom. Oh well…Michaels was a class act all the way. He could have and should have thrown her in front of a speeding bus. We who watched know the truth.

21. libby Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:58 am

i think the project manager should have been fired… she was a total idiot. knew nothing about what was going on… and i think trump should have done what he has done before, fire 2 people, the blond and steven baldwin

22. Grace Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:59 am

Oh Brett you were and are a winner. And we love you! Rock on man. And yes it’s ok for a man to cry at least you are real. Much love to my daughter’s rock star boyfriend that is what you are in her eyes :)!!xoxoxo

23. Cheryl Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Brett should not have been fired. Brandi should have been fired. She really never knew what was actually going on and she did not keep up with the money being raised. Omarosa should have been fired because she obviously was out to get Brett from the beginning. Thats why she didn’t keep track of his donors and credit them in the process. Bad bad team choice from the beginning. Brandi should have been fired because she didn’t bring back Omarosa– double standards Trump…!

24. Majom Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:04 pm

whore

25. Mary Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Donald Trump is a horse’s ass. Bret has too much class for that lame show. Omorosa can kiss off too.

26. Alex Alexandria Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:05 pm

I think it was wrong for Bret to get fired. He can and could raise more money then all of them on his team could. No one was thinking that way except that evil Omarosa. She knew that he would do better than her and I feel that she stole money and did not give Bret the correct information on how much he brought to the table.

27. gariota newgebergwon Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Bret Michaels, you are a NICE MAN and did NOT deserve the evil treatment you got. Omarosa COMPLETELY dissed you by not answering Brande’s question about who raised what amounts of money. That was her job in that task!!! And it was real evident that she was being evil toward you- for what reason I cant figure out. I almost started respecting her a little again- but never again. NEVER!!! I may not watch that show again because i feel so bad about your mistreatment. You go, Bret Michaels. I will tell anyone and everyone about you and your charitable work. Peace and love to you.

28. JOHN Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:12 pm

ITHINK AND HOPE THE RATINGS GO DOWN,BIG BIG MISTAKE AFTER WINNING THE LAST ONE, SHOULD NEVER
    BEEN THE FIRST. IT WAS FIX TO BE FIRST— NO WAY.

29. Flo Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:13 pm

I don’t know if Bret should have been fired or not; but I do enjoy watching him much more than Omarosa. Unlike Trump , it’s my opinion that Omarosa (I also think Trump treats her differently) needs to knock down someone in order to feel job satisfaction instead of just doing her job well. Maybe she just isn’t capable of doing well on her own and this is her plan B. Also even though Brandy did raise a lot of money, as PM she did lose and ran the team very much the contrary of a successful apprentice. Just My Opinions

30. Lisa Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:14 pm

He should not have been fired. I think Trump had it in for him because he wasn’t on the right side of the table. Omarosa is the one who should be fired. Someone made a comment that Trump wouldn’t fire her because he likes her and I think he’s worried about the ratings. Dump Omarosa as soon as possible. Team mates beware

31. Michelle Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:21 pm

“Nobody sits baby in the corner.” :p

32. lola Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:29 pm

No, Trump should of been impressed that Bret wanted to come back and work for his charity instead of just being a judge and jury like that idiot Pierce Morgan. We are talking about Trump and what impress Trump, who probably does not care one whit about charity work, and it is all about his love of money speaks volumes.

33. ronda Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:36 pm

no he should not have been fired he brought in money he worked hard and his friends was there helping MR TRUMP WAS DOWN RIGHT RUDE HE WAS NOT BUSINESS LIKE @ALL IM DONE WITH THE APPRENTICE MAKE THE GIRL ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE CONFLICT OF THE TOTALS

34. Linda Mac Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Why bring him back if Donald just wanted to fire him? DT made it clear from the beginning he didn’t think Bret should be there. I was sad as he is such a great guy and so sincere about his charity. Not sure I will watch more episodes now that he is gone and that Omarorsa is back to her evil self.

35. abobinmn Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:47 pm

What a crybaby buttweasel

36. SHERRY Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:52 pm

NO HESHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN FIRED. THE BLONDE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHE MAY HAVE BEEN THE ONE WHO BROUGH MORE MONEY IN BUT SHE DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON SO I BLAME HER AND SHE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN FIRED!!!!!!!

37. FredZilch Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Come on Bret, remember, “Every Rose Has a Thorn”, and vice versa.

38. Janie Fisher Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:56 pm

NO…. THEY REALLY SHOULD NEVER LEAVE THAT WITCH Omarosa alone for a second. She steals…

39. Rocket Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:57 pm

A fake dude got fake fired from his fake job…and cried about it.

40. MomC Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 12:59 pm

Mr Trumo did not like the idea that Brent was competing. He should have told him a definite NO instead of allowing him to participate then firing him FIRST.
    Brandy acting dumb? I thought she was more intelligent or was it an act?

41. Cindy Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 1:03 pm

It sucked that Bret was fired and shouldn’t have happened because he would have rocked this season…makes me not want to continue watching the show…

42. Cindy Wright Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 1:04 pm

I agree with Bret, his mistake was in choosing Omarosa. I do not trust her from day one (from before) and she is disloyal. Bret chose her and still she set out ot destroy him. Everyone is afraid of her and let her away with everything. I am disappointed with Trump also, since he didn’t agree with Michaels, he set out to destroy him also. I will not care if I miss this show now, unless they get rid of Omarosa, she does not deserve to be on any show.

43. Kim Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 1:19 pm

Bret should NOT have been fired. I thought it was great that he wanted to raise more money for his charity. Nothing wrong with that! The blonde lady that begged him to let her be the first team leader should have been fired. She did raise a lot of money but she brought in the WRONG people and she didn’t know what was going on or how much money each person made. Omarosa is a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE person inside and out. I hope they don’t keep her very long (for the drama) so SHE can be fired for a forth time.

44. Richie Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 1:25 pm

What a baby. its for TV and there charities its not like he wouldn’t be able to feed his family what happens if something really bad happens to Mr. Bret I this the boys on dope

45. PEGGY Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 1:26 pm

I THINK D TRUMP HAD IT OUT FOR BRET FROM THE START. HE WOULD NOT ACCEPT BRETS ANSWER AS TO WHY HE RETURNED TO THE SHOW.

46. Barb Baker Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 1:27 pm

I think that Omarosa should of been fired. Most important thing in this case is the money. The dollars aren’t adding up! PEOPLE wake up! What happened to the money?? If I were Mr. Trump and hear then and there that the money wasn’t adding up I would of excused myself. Gone into the next room and had my people go through Ms. Omarosa’s belongings! No joke! Something here just isn’t right. And poor Brent Michaels has to pay for this? Omarosa should of been fired either way–1.) money is missing and 2.) she could not account for the money. 3.) while collecting money and someone would contribute to Bret she made no mention of it. All others were acknowledged. A team player–I think not!
    Brent, I’m sorry you had to go through this! Just remember karma is a mother and she will get hers–one day some way it will happen.
    You didn’t deserve to be fired my man. Hold your head high and kick that devil to the curb!

47. Dee Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Absolutely NOT! It is quite clear that Omorosa was out to boot him off and she delibertly hid the true amount of his moantary contributions to the team…it wasnt 20 or 25 more like 30 to 35K that he brought in.
    I really think he needs to go back to his cointributers and have THEM tell Trump how much they contributed on Bret Michaels account and then confront Omorosa with the true numbers and have him brought back and her booted for not only being deceitful for her own persnoal egotistical gain but for upfront LYING and DECEIVING Donald Trump to his face! She’s supposely a lawyer?? She has the legal & morals ethics of a dirty cheap slut!!

48. Jan Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 1:32 pm

No Donald had it against him all the time for some reason and I respect Mr. Trump but I think he knew he would never say you’re hired to him again, which isn’t fair but neither is life.

49. Star Carlton Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 1:33 pm

That was a great video – I am glad you posted it ;)

50. pappajoe Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 1:42 pm

I watched the show and was amazed that we were all duped into thinking the whole thing wasn’t scripted. Trump does things for shock effect but in this case I think he lost half the audience for future shows. I wanted to see how far Busey would go but it has become evident that his antics are also scripted. Trump could not come up with a legitimate reason for firing this guy even though Jackson was sitting there and really didn’t bring anything to the table. Donald, your fired!!

51. Leslie Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 1:45 pm

geez what a dram queen dork he is

52. gena Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 1:47 pm

No I don’t think he should have been fired. I think he is a great team player . It looked as if trump was out to get him from the start. I was really shocked at the disrespect shown to Michaels by Trump. Totally tasteless.

53. SerenaK Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Dude, can you say “bad press” Yikes!

54. Lily Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Because of Omarosa, Brett was fired. I think Brandi should have brought back Omarosa so Mr. Trump could fire her.

55. vixcadc Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Fired because he was kinder and less ferocious – how dare he?! Think I’ll go donate some money to a Diabetes foundation.

56. Lettie Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Is that why Trump was all over the talk show circuit denouncing Bret Michaels for joining the show again? A pre-emptive strike for the not yet premiered episode? Looking for forgiveness in advance? If he thought Bret Michaels should have, like an athlete, gone out on a high note – why did he ask him back? It IS Trump’s show, why invite him back? Trump makes me gag. I watched the first show because I was curious, but even though he’s only on in the beginning and end, it was still too much of him for my tastes. Even his wives disgust me. How badly did they need money? Says a lot about them. They’d rather marry that gross being than achieve fame on their own. UGH!

57. Scarpella Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 3:09 pm

I was happy to see Bret back until he started making poor choices for his team. I cringed the moment he chose Omarosa and figured he was on the fast track of getting fired.

58. GD Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 3:16 pm

It should have been the project leader she had no idea what was going on. For Trump to make the remark he did makes me wonder if he is a fair player.. Why couldn’t Bret win again? PM should have gone. Mr. Trump I believe you made a BIG mistake by firing Bret. I guess it is all for ratings and not what is right. Just because she made more money no reason to keep her. No one knew for sure how much anyone made. Omarosa was in charge of finances watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!

59. nancy b Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 3:21 pm

YES, OUT OF THE THREE THAT WERE BROUGHT BACK, HE MADE MISTAKES THE MOST.

60. Milton754 Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 3:22 pm

It is so sad that people who are famous have the need to stay on top. Bret Michaels, you are somebody rather you were fired or not. If you are crying over this, therapy should be the next step for you. Upset, is understandable.

61. joshmo Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Who is this guy ?

62. Jodi Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 3:33 pm

Bret got totally screwed by Donald Trump. Omorosa is a snake and a witch.

63. Marla Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Donald Trump just made a really stupid mistake in firing Brett Michaels from this seasons Celebrity Apprentice. Brett stated repeatedly that he was there to support his diabetes charity. Donald get a clue, it is supposed to be the charities that you are working for not to serve yours or anyone else ultra inflated egos. The Project Manager failed and should have been canned for it. True Fans should boycott the show until Donald eats some crow or at least does the right thing and right a big fact check to Brett’s charity. Kudos Brett for have a huge heart and truly putting your money & your time behind towards trying to end this horrible disease!

64. April Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Really? Who Cares?

65. Sandra B. Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Donald Trump did not want Bret Michaels to come back. He told him so several times. So Bret had a target on his back before Omarosa got hold of him. She controlled the money for the challenge and she did not put all of Bret’s doanations down. That was obvious while she was taking the money, then in the board room when she “couldn’t remember” how much each person brought in. Why wasn’t she fired? That was her responsibility in the challege, to keep tract of the money and she couldn’t even do that! I don’t think Bret should have been fired b/c he brought more money in than Omarosa (who to my knowledge, didn’t bring any or very little in) and LaToya who brought less than 20K in. Trump didn’t want Bret there and together with Omarosa’s help, he fired him! I thought it was despicable!

66. Post Mortem Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:42 pm

I think that Trump should fire himself.. Oh and yea, I could not sleep at all after sphincter boy Bret got canned.. NOT!!!

67. Linda D. Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Definately should not have been him! The prodject manager had no idea what was even going on. Omerossa was probably the lowest money raiser. But I guess we will never know because she kept it from everyone! Sorry Bret you were great!

68. Lori Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:58 pm

I have watched every season of CA, and after that episode, I don’t want to watch it anymore. The celebrities they have chose are horrible. Not interested in seeing any more. Brett was the only reason I watched it at all. Such a nice person, not nice how they treated him.

69. Robin Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:59 pm

I thought Bret Michaels’ firing was strange. Donald had it out for him from the get go. He mentioned many times that he didn’t think that Bret should’ve come back. Why not come back? The show obviously gave him the option, so why not? Of course Omarosa has a huge influence on Donald’s decisions. Bret didn’t have a chance. Should he have gone home? HELL NO!

70. mark Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:04 pm

WHen is he going to take that stupid wig off his head? Pusscake still cries like a bitch.

71. lifted websites Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:26 pm

Shark Tank > any celebrity apprentice

72. CT Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:27 pm

He reacted the same way when he started losing his hair.

73. websites Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Shark Tank > Celebrity Apprentice

74. Lola Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:32 pm

I like Bret. They should give him another chance. That blonde lady, needed to go home. Even Trump knew it. Give Bret another chance.

75. Norita O. Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:38 pm

1st of all, I find it hard to believe that Bret Michaels suffered a tearful meltdown after he was fired!! Cannot visual that. Also, I’m sure being fired right up front was a reality show fixed publicity act!! Don’t take it so hard, this stuff is all decided ahead of time; everyone should know that by now!!

76. Freddie Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:40 pm

So in turn the gayboy cancelled some of his summer shows already. One that ironically was announced on Monday and he cancelled Monday night. What a jerk

77. Billy The Kid Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:42 pm

Earth to Brett Michaels,
    Lose the head bandana dude, you’re not 18 anymore.

78. joanna b. Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:43 pm

stupid show, ridiculous host and sad, sad statement on our society that this should make such a difference in anyone’s life. wow.

79. Magge S. Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:46 pm

Did anyone notice that Amarosa did not know how much/ how little she brought in herself. She very well may have brought in the least amount of money. Where was her list of her accounting? What record-keeper keeps no records. She said on camera her main goal was to take Bret out. When Amarosa brought in God’s scripture as her mandate, she’s on dangerous ground. She said “vengeance is mine”, as if that meant hers.. not knowing vengeance is God’s.

80. Judith Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:49 pm

I watched this show — I think Bret Michaels has emotional problems. He needs professional help. But the whole show stunk and was a dismal remnant of the original format. Even Trump was off his feed…flirty and gesturing…making wild accusations!? His sole objective seemed to be to shake the ‘racist’ label he earned for taking on Obama. He really succumbed to criticism — shame on you Mr. Trump and guess what….You’re Fcked!

81. Judith Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Omarosa is a psychotic wench. The entire show was a joke because she was too haughty and arrogant to give her project manager a report on the donations. That was her job! The project manager’s hands were tied because everyone knew Trump was gaga on Omarosa. The whole show was twisted. Omarosa is a cartoon character – a bad dream.

Everyone sucked. I’ll never watch this show again.

82. Diane Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:57 pm

It was said by a member of the other team, and by Brandie, that “The Donald” wouldn’t fire Omarosa because he liked her. DT may have counted on Omarosa’s hatefulness to draw in many more viewers; but apparently missed the boat about the backlash rage from viewers for firing Bret. I won’t be watching, either; hope the show tanks.

83. Toni Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Omarosa is pure evil & a bitch, I can’t stand her
    someone needs to take her DOWN!!!!!!! come on people . we all know Trump can be & is a dick. so sad that you fall for it.

84. what a crybaby Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:59 pm

what a crybaby

85. Midge H Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 6:02 pm

I don’t think Bret should be fired from anything ever. The man had an anurism and came back to win the first time. To be the first one voted out this time what a slap in the face. Makes me want to have a melt down. I was looking forward to having something good to look at once a week. Bret donates to quit a few charitys and helps those in need. It’s too bad.

86. Paddy Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 6:04 pm

Brandi the Project Manager should have been fired. She had no idea how much each person brought in money-wise, she trusted Omarosa to keep track of the money -that was just stupid…Trump wanted Bret off–and while it probably wouldn’t be the right thing to do, it would be SO much fun to have him back on the other side of the table..alongside the other past winners. While Trump makes the firing decision, whoever is on his right and left get to grill the contestants and I’d love to see Bret go at it from a different position with Omarosa. She is one awful person, I must say. If that’s knowing how to play the game, I’d want to have a new game. I knew what Bret THOUGHT his strategy was in choosing her for his team, but I knew he was way wrong…but that doesn’t mean he deserved to be fired. It should have been the project manager.

87. js Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 6:06 pm

he is a stupid pussy, and his music is lame. I was forced to watch him in concert, before Def Leppard took stage. he sucks, his music sucks. LAME, SO LAME.

88. Diana Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 6:21 pm

No! No! No! Trump Kept Omarosa for ratings. And, Brandy for ratings too. Bad decision! Some of us really care about the character of people, not just if their friends have money, even if it is supposed to be about charitable contributions!

89. Sue Rosenorn Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 6:27 pm

His firing might open new doors for him. Could be a blessing in disguise.

90. Maninfront Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Hey! Careful, Bret! If you get too excited, you’ll FALL INTO A COMA!!! WHAT?? HUH?? Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

91. Phil Priest Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 6:39 pm

Who gives a flying flip, its a reality show thats not even relevant to real life situations that affect the rest of us, its a waste of time and Brett is a big boy and will be just fine, stop crying about it and I must be really bored to even be on this page…I hate rainy days!

92. Melissa Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Say it aint so! What a show, but what a letdown. Poor Bret played into the Omarosa trap…but at least he tried. This really stinks. Hey, Bret…no wories. I know it was a shocker, like getting rear ended (like I was last week) and the shock is way much. But it will be ok. At least the stress is over, it’s been done, and now you get to see who will be the last two. Besides, we don’t want you to go thru all that again, anyway. Mr. T is cool, but he’s a businessman. All he judges is money.

You won, my friend. You are the winner. Now just sit back, drink some carrot juice, and enjoy the rest of the show stress free:) We Love You, Bret:)

93. Dennis Belton Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 6:41 pm

It was in the script!!!
    It is a TV show. I don’t waste my time watching reality TV anyway just because it is all scripted like the stupid Bachelor and Bachelorette shows. Bret Michaels has already made his mark anyway with music. He can do anything he wants with his celebrity status to start a business venture. If he put his mind to it, he could do a business venture that would be successful enough to make Trump eat his words.

94. Menger Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Jackson skated and does not add ratings. Bret will be back in some capacity towards the end of the season and be the one to get Omarosa fired after a smack down of words when Omarosa runs out of crap and looks to “The Don” for help an shows her weakness Trump explodes and fires her but then says how much he admires her… Ratings baby! We will all be watching next week!

95. Travis Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Bret, you ALWAYS a winner.

Never let the Trump trump you up. You did good man. So sit back, relax. Now you can watch the show stress free.

96. Barb Foley Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 6:48 pm

Bret did not deserve to be fired. The project manager was totally dumb. she had money connections but didn’t have a clue what she was doing. I will not watch the rest of the season. Too unfair and disappointing.

97. Lance Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Trump is a Prick at times. He will not Fire Omarosa because of the Ratings that she brings for being devious Diva.The dippy Blonde Project Manager should have been Shit-canned,She did not Delegate the Tasks appropiately and she did not know what anyone had raised.She only knew that she had raised $132,000.What the board room should have done is let Ivanka recount the totals that each team member Power had allegedly raised and I bet it would be Omarosa and Latoya.Rock on Brett

98. Ocean Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 6:59 pm

He should of started singing Every Rose has a……………..

99. Casey Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Haven’t watched the show for awhile. Came back to see it because of Bret. Too bad Trump didn’t want him to come back and couldn’t get passed that. That’s why he fired Bret. I’m done watching again.

100. dale Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 7:15 pm

Bret’s lesson – don’t involve yourself with the big haired big mouth and let him bring you down…

101. Dr. D. Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 7:30 pm

Who cares? This is a fake show with fake circumstances sort of like Trump’s hair and life.

102. sarah Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Omarosa should have been brought back to the table instead of Bret or LaToya. THen she should have been fired instead.

103. debzfromtexas Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 7:39 pm

Michaels is a real hunk and a cool dude. I don’t care if he wears a rag on his head. The rag looks cool on him.

104. princess gina Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 7:43 pm

trump had it out for him from get go (jealous!! ) these people are there to make money for their charities dont rob steal and lie from your teammates!! he thinks it will make better tv to have her on show lets do him a favor and boycott the show!!plus we should all donate to the diabetes assoc.:)

105. Andrew Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 7:51 pm

How could anyone feel bad for this third rate “musician”? The show is for entertainment and anyone that takes this queer’s firing personally should be publicly beaten! If you watch this show, you’re an idiot, however, if you want to call for a boycott because your favorite loser got fired, then you’re retarded!

106. janice west Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 7:56 pm

omarosa’s not even a celebraty so why is she even on this show can’t stand her the blond should have been fired not Bret and morgan is an idiot you would think the donald would have admired Bret for coming back being a winner

107. Kathy Brennan Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 7:59 pm

That’s right – Donald should fire himeself – what a jerk. Bret came back to take it again – just like the Steelers always do – one time wins are for losers – Donald is a loser, not Bret.

108. Flo henry Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 8:36 pm

no, It is not fair

109. Drew Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 8:36 pm

Bret deserved firing the second he chose Omarosa with his first pick. His logic for choosing her was flawed. How could she disrupt the other team when each team works independent of each other.

110. cc Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 8:51 pm

The only reason I watched Celebrity Apprentice Allstars was to see Bret Michaels and Trace Adkins. If Trace gets the ax, I’m done with the show this season. Bret seems like a wholesome guy despite the rock personna….he deserved better.

111. Julie Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 8:51 pm

Omarosa should have been fired! Trump needs to start picking who comes back to the boardroom, not the project manager! I’m done with this show!

112. Angela Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 9:24 pm

First of all, who gives a crap? Second of all, has anyone ever actually seen this guy’s forehead? Does he have one? I’ve never seen him without a bandana.

113. Nick Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 9:37 pm

I think anybody who watches said show is a moron and needs to get a life.

114. George Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 9:43 pm

Trump want Brett to judge not be a contestant. don’t make Trump Mad.

115. THE BOSS NOW Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Bret wasn’t in tears when he performed in Wabash,IN and told all the girls to buy his t-shirt for $200 and they could personally meet him after the show. I think he forgets that these kids are going to college and the times are tough. I like Bret’s music, but I think he is abusing his power over women. Those are tears of joy because he can now get back on the road to rip the girls off more money.

116. Jan Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 9:52 pm

Every year I waste hours trying to figure out what game Trump is playing. This year it must be “evil re-incarnate” since he has brought back three of the worst characters.

117. ed Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 10:07 pm

Brett is a pussy in this show. Omaraso has devoured him and spat him out.

118. liberal h8r Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 10:07 pm

whatever, I am really sorry I read this C$R@A^P.

119. raul allegre Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 10:26 pm

Brett Michaels, What a f-ing fag!

120. Cindy Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 10:35 pm

That wasn’t right!!! Bret should never have gotten fired – Not watching Donald Trump Show Anymore!!!!!!

121. trixie Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 10:36 pm

I think Brandy should have gone too. Granted she did raise the most but she had no clue what she was doing. Bad decision Trump sometimes I think he lets the boobies cloud his judgement

122. Jacqueline Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 10:43 pm

Brandy is nice and brought in the dough (i.e. the most revenue contributed on her team). Her only mistake was having Omarosa as the bookkeeper and not checking up on the status of results in cash and quantity of product (i.e. meatballs sold). Knowledge is key and Brandy seemed a bit clueless and gave too much trust. As for Omarosa, she was brought back for the negative ratings & drama (no doubt). She is a walking soap opera (like a Murphy Brown, but without the class). The essential evil villain or wannaBqueen. Is she a celebrity? NO! Does she bring out the ugly in others? YEP!

Bummed to see Brett depart too early. I get the TV promo time for his charity; however he knows he made a HYUGE (the donald’s east coast slang) mistake picking Omarosa. She is negativity energy for anyone on her team. She will call everyone in the back to stay in the game. Watchout everyone, you already know what she’s all about. On another note, I was disappointed with Mr. Trump’s snap-back silenced attitude with Brett when he said he was not racist, as he picked Omarosa in the beginning. I think Mr. Trump was worried about his own self-image as being non-racist, and stroking Omarosa’s back. It was a weird awkward moment. Anyone catch that?

123. Amanda Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 10:44 pm

I’ve watched this show every season. BUT when they announced Omarosa was on this season AND Busey I figured no way. Now I am so glad I decided not to watch this season! I believe Brett got upset (per article) because his Charity means so much to him. His own children have had to give him an insulin shot because he had dangerously low sugar & had passed out. It kills him that his children have to live with worrying about Dad dropping dead.

I also think Trump is an ass! I like Ivanka & miss George.

124. RANDHY JIHO Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 10:48 pm

What a bunch of losers that sit in front of a tv . Do you really think trump or Michaels gives a shit about your opinion

125. Rick Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 10:54 pm

I THINK BRET HAS TAKEN TO MANY UP THE ASS

126. "ex" Apprentice fan Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:29 pm

I have been a faithful viewer of the Apprentice from the beginning – until now. Why did Donald fire the person he chose as “his” apprentice on the very first competition- he didn’t deserve to go.
    I’d also like to know why D had to bring race into the boardroom and side so strongly with Omorosa. WTH? Donald – what are you trying to prove?

127. rnstarww Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 12:35 am

He was my reaon for watching.

128. melissa Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 12:57 am

I will not watch the show now. Bret you didnt deserve to be fired. Omarosa is a bitch and you should have been fired. Trump you made a HUGE mistake.. it was not right..EVERYONE loves BRET and if you read this BRET KNOW THAT EVERYONE LOVES YOU AND YOU ROCK!!

129. JG Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 1:21 am

I like this show, but refuse to watch because of Omarosa. Why did they put her on this show? Bad move.

130. roy Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 3:07 am

It’s back to The Good Wife!

131. Mary E. Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 4:03 am

BIG mistake in firing Bret Michaels!! We won’t be watching Celebrity Apprentice anymore!!

132. Janelle Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 5:34 am

NO, he got screwed!!! And to all the people who don’t know him, he is a decent and passionate man!!! He literally put his trust in the devil. A man crying, YES it meant the world to him to raise money for his charity. The remarks are uncalled for. I hope they go over the footage and see he did nothing wrong and prove how much money he did bring in. Bret, you are a winner!!!!

133. Chris Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 5:35 am

Bret returning was a surprise to me as a contestant since he already won the previous season. The project manager should have brought back Omarosa and she should have been fired! Better things will come from Bret and hopefully if he decides to go back he should sit where Piers is.

134. MarkkraM Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 5:59 am

NO, Trump was a real jack @$$ I thought for even questioning Bret at this point- I wouldn’t thought that should of been asked and answered before accepting him to come back. Brandi said she had $500.000 g and begged, she was the one deserving to be fired!

135. Johnny Nightrider Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 9:45 am

Trump was rude to Michaels and didn’t want him there so he fired him.It was wrong.You won before and you can hold your head up for that.Your real dude and your a good nice man and crying was alright because thats how you felt.Bret put this behind you and rock on!!!

136. Johnny Nightrider Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 9:47 am

Another thing is I’m not watching the rest of Celebrity Apprentice this season and I’m sure there are alot of others there aren’t watching it after you got fired Bret.

137. marie Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 12:19 pm

bret shouldnt got fired!! now im not watching the show now,until y bring him back,,trump y made a mistake ,,,i cant stand trump and a fake hair and fake mouth!!!

138. Nora Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 3:41 pm

Donald, brought this guy on and you accepted him to play the game again and then you fire him for playing the game? That is not only mental, you have under played your hand. I will not watch this show again. Omarosa-Evil is no longer in. You are a relic. Turn off.

139. DH Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 8:09 pm

This loser keeps getting more losery everytime I here about her. Douche Mc1980′s that redouched herself with rock of love, and continues to douche up my tv set. You are an old has been, and you need to stay off television altogether. Your few good songs from years ago have been ruined by your span of douchebagery. Do something worthwhile for a change, and stop your pathetic attempt to try and remain significant. Some are dumb enough to believe you are some kind of celebrity, yet most are smart enough to see you for the douchebag you really are.

140. Rick Hamilton Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 9:52 pm

Piers Morgan should have been fired. What an abrasive buffune. I am still debating whether to watch anymore episodes because of him. Shock us all, for a twist beyond twists, find a way to fire the judge.

141. Linda Says:
    March 7th, 2013 at 9:06 am

Bret should not have been fired. The Project manager should have been fired. Trump took Omarosa and project mgrs. word about how much the project mgr brought in. Brett was railroaded and should be brought back. Since no one could account for the actual money numbers, the project manager should have been fired because she didn’t have a clue about anything that happened. Bret took the fall and it was a BIG mistake on Trumps part to fire him and also berate him about coming back to try and win again.

142. Ann Says:
    March 7th, 2013 at 9:35 am

Money donated to charity was not properly supervised and accounted for under Omarosa’s watch.This is outragous and she should have been fired and questioned by the police.

143. joan Says:
    March 7th, 2013 at 12:28 pm

If money was the issue, then Clay Aiken should have won last season. clay brought in more than double the amount of money in the final contest. but trup chose the comedian instead….hypocritical and sleazy. Trump had it in for Bret, as did Piers Morgan.

144. andee Says:
    March 7th, 2013 at 12:29 pm

I was crushed when Bret was fired, because I find the show so much more enjoyable when he’s around. I like his rock star, yet down-to earth vibes, and the team camaraderie he inspires.

I agree with a lot of you who have said why he did not deserve to be fired. To me, his mistake was to think Omarosa could be harnessed for the team good. Well, you would think she could have at least done that for a week or two. I think because of how Bret treats people so nicely, he couldn’t imagine that Omarosa would stab him so quickly, underestimating her jealousy over anyone who starts out better than she does.

I don’t know why they couldn’t have added up the checks to see who was lying about whom. Oh, well, the whole thing really sucks.

145. Joanna Says:
    March 7th, 2013 at 4:47 pm

I’m done with this show i waited all yr for this show to come back but after the way Trump treated Bret i was shocked and pissed..Bye Bye CA…And Donald if you think that bitch Omorosa is going to give you ratings well your dead wrong.

146. Irena Says:
    March 8th, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Distgusting,unprofessional.How did that plague Omaraso appear and steal $80,000 under everyone’s nose?Brandi should have brought her back in, every single donation should have been double checked before the boardroom, as the she devil was probably stealing it.Her belongings should have been searched.Every donation was cheered but not Bret’s.O.made a comment on video for all to see that she would get rid of Bret.Brandi should have been fired with Omarosa for choosing her and trusting her with money.P.Morgan made that very clear.Bret should be brought back with an apology.The money accounted for very easily.Did Omarosa bring anything?who knows?I was shocked as a corporation is run by watching every dollar and Trump was treating it as a joke. This thing,O.has proven historically she cannot ever be trusted.If this show has to be on TV, at least respect the viewers intelligence.Bret came back from hospital to finish the last series and he is a caring, lovely man.I do not think it was about the money, it was displaying that O.can do exactly what she wants.However, with this garbage of a sub-human on the show pulling her crap all over again. I do not want to watch it at all.
    Shame on Trump for treating a wonderful man so poorly.

147. Sara Says:
    March 10th, 2013 at 6:35 pm

At least I only had to watch one episode of Celebrity Apprentice because once Bret Michaels was fired there was no reason to watch the show anymore. I sincerely hope the rating take a huge dive! All Bret Michaels fans should not watch this show anymore.

148. Jamie Says:
    March 10th, 2013 at 7:15 pm

I was so excited to see Brett Michaels back and trace Adkins on the same show! Then they fired Brett! I’m so disgusted by how they ended the show, that I’m no longer watching it! EVER! Donald Trump you screwed up!

Comments