The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Facing Boycott

March 05, 2013 02:00 PM by Lisa Princ

Ah, the saga surrounding the shakeup at The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills seems to be never ending, doesn’t it? Recently, we learned that both Adrienne Maloof and Camille Grammer would not be returning next season, and now, the two ladies have apparently triggered a boycott against the show.

So, let’s get this straight. Camille Grammer and Adrienne Maloof were fired have both supposedly “walked away” from The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, as they were both sick of the drama, yet the drama continues? What gives?

According to TMZ, Maloof and Grammer have triggered a boycott against the show. The site claims that several managers and lawyers have come together to prevent their clients from potentially joining the awful show. What exactly is the reason for the boycott? It’s all because they feel that anyone on the show can say whatever they like about other cast members, even it is untrue and downright nasty.

One of the professionals attempting to boycott the show, even went as far as to bash the likes of Brandi Glanville, claiming: “She doesn’t have anything going for her and the show makes her famous. But for someone who has a real business or career outside the show, they need to stay a mile away.” Now that’s funny stuff!

What do you think of the boycott against The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? We know you have an opinion and we’d love to hear it, so post a comment below and tell us all about it!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check outSirLinksALot: The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

Photo Credit: BRAVO

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

10 Responses to “The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Facing Boycott”

1. Lisa Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:15 pm

A boycott is absurd. I for one am glad Adrienne isn’t coming back, She stuck out like a sore thumb for all the wrong reason’s. I will miss Camiile though. Brandy is like me she speaks the truth even when it hurt’s, But she should lighten up on some of her comments,,

2. Sheila Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:33 pm

The show has not been the same since they brought on Brandi who is a filthy mouthed, BIT@H. She is classless, tasteless and contributes NOTHING to the show. They need to dump her.

3. tamarahope Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:01 pm

I totally agree with the boy cotters,this show used to be fun but now with Brandi on,all she does is run her mouth without any regard to anyones feelings.Then you have Kyle who’s sister Kim is trying hard to over come a addiction,& Kyle can find no time to be there for Kim.

4. susan Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 7:42 pm

Adrienne used to be one of my favorites on the show until last year and I started noticing that she was always being really snarky with her husband Paul and saying degrading things to him. I now know that they were probably having marital problems but i still think that she shouldn’t have been like that with him on the show. He didn’t do her that way in front of the cameras. I just thought it was very tasteless of her. For some reason when I saw that she actually put hand soap on the chicken to wash it, I thought how can one woman be so stupid and be able to raise children. As far as Brandi goes I feel she has been judged unfairly. Don’t get me wrong, her foul mouth leaves a lot to be desired but I honestly think that she has been through a lot with the break-up of her marriage and she is very insecure right now. I think she over compensates by trying to talk tough when she feels threatened. I think she would be very kind hearted in better times.

5. MeowTuh Says:
    March 7th, 2013 at 9:09 am

Trudatcom, sheila.
    That ‘trailer trash’ woman was No Body until Adrienne sponsored her in a cameo-and for her to sit on her reputable name by creating innuendos and bash what’s precious to her (children) is tantamount to just EVIL.
    And becuz the todds r staunchily defending her actions & character is all just did it.
    The 1 thing positive is that bravo is losing massive viewers simply becoz @ 1 of the RHs show has morphed into just another TRASHY, USELESS & UNBEARABLE 1 hour of our time!!!!
    Ba Bye.

6. Shelly Says:
    March 10th, 2013 at 3:01 pm

I would love to see a few professional women like Lisa added to the show. I wonder what would happen if a rich granola girl came on the show or a New Age person or perhaps a jewish woman? Brandi is just low end. I loved Camilla who was “real” and beautiful too. I really like the other characters on the show. I wish the story was a little more true to life,like a sick person without makeup. Someone dealing with a true drama, rather than NASTY gossip. This is the only Reality show I watch, LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!

7. Amanda Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 2:38 am

I think that Brandi speaks with no filter which isn’t 100% bad. But she could watch her content here and there. Kyle, Adrienne (glad you’re gone!), Marissa and Kim are like the high school clique of girls that ACT innocent but always have something negative to say about others (some girls more than others in this clique) and then when it’s brought to their attention, they act completely clueless! Kyle needs to put a muzzle on her dog, Faye, and EVERYONE needs to understand that Faye wouldn’t have so much ammo if Kyle wasn’t feeding her bs. Yolanda and Lisa are my faves!

8. Donna Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Goodbye Adrienne, Couldn’t stand her obnoxious behavior. Good riddance Camille Grammar. O what a phony white trashy broad. Love Lisa, Brandi. Kim always seems so burned out. Kyle is okay. Taylor is weird and her face is so unattractive. Adrienne plastic surgery is not a good ad for her ex or soon to be ex. Brandi, you really get pushed around too much. Kim is too whiny. These rich women, except for Lisa should all get manners training. I find their behaviours and attitudes so low class. Like a bunch of middle school girls. That has always been my first and foremost observation. Not spiritual at all. Oh and I LOVE Yolanda!! I want her for my bff!! Awesome awesome lady too. Her and Lisa are classy none of the others though.

9. Donna Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 3:24 pm

I love how these women talk about eachother and then don’t remember what they said and change what they say to look good and save face when approached. Hypocritical is an understatement. Except for Yolanda who doesn’t seem to get pulled into that garbage.

10. Paul aka yobrandpump Says:
    March 24th, 2013 at 5:10 am

Eveything Donna said. Exactly.

Comments