The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Recap: The Ex Factor

March 17, 2013 06:16 PM by Megan Thompson

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta is all new tonight on Bravo. Porsha is back from Vegas and is ready to take a pregnancy test with her man. Plus, Kenya and Walter come face to face at a party for the first time since their break-up. Will Kenya twirl her way out of the room?

Oops, Kordell accidently (totally planed) found the pregnancy test that Kandi bought for Porsha.  Kordell starts chanting for Porsha to take the test, so she runs into the bathroom.  “I have to pee on it for two whole minutes; I can’t pee on it for two minutes!” Porsha yells.  Even Kordell is annoyed with his wife’s intelligence at this point.   But it seems that “the talk” the other housewives gave Porsha about being her own woman actually sunk in!  “I know that Kordell feels that I’m not ready for a baby and a career – and his opinion means a lot to me,”  Porsha explains to the camera.  But no worries for now, because the test is negative.

Speaking of an independent career woman – Kandi is building herself  a brand new office space for her growing empire.  Between the new house and this office, Kandi is stressed out.

NeNe is bringing her Hollywood glam to the Big Apple.  She has a press day with all the big talk shows in NYC – NeNe explains that although it may look like fun, it is work.  “I’m good at talking and I’m an open book, so we can talk about anything,” NeNe explains.  NeNe feels she is a natural on live TV, because she lights up like a light bulb.

Peter and Cynthia are actually getting along and flirting with each other.  But Peter is about to cause some drama, because he has invited Walter to his upcoming event. Cynthia warns Peter that Kenya is very sensitive about the whole Walter break-up, but he really doesn’t care.  “I’m putting her in a room full of men, if she can’t figure it out she has more problems than Walter,” Cynthia tells Peter.

“You respect what you have,” Kordell tells Porsha when he learns what the girls said about him in Vegas.  “I’m in control, but I’m not controlling,” he adds.  Um – not so clear Kordell.  This is the perfect time for Porsha to bring up the whole baby issue, is it time for them to have a baby?  “You want a baby or a career, what do you want?” Kordell presses Porsha for an answer.  A teary-eyed Porsha breaks down and says she will have a nanny.  But Kordell isn’t going to allow another woman to raise his child.  Who was in control of this conversation?

It’s the night of Peter’s black-tie event and all the women are there to support him. ”I think there is going to be a problem,” Kandi tells Cynthia when she learns that Walter has shown up.  But Kenya strolls in with a famous basketball star and she is looking fabulous in a skin-tight white gown.  She appears to have no issues with having her ex-boyfriend in the room, but the night is still young.  Peter introduces the key speaker for the night, Cynthia’s ex-husband.  It’s all about the ex’s tonight. As soon as Kenya leaves the table, Walter pounces on all the husbands and starts making fun of Kenya.  “I like my women, how I like my rims 22s, 24s,26s,” Walter jokes how Kenya was way too old for him.  While Walter is making fun of Kenya; Kenya is trying to make amends with Phaedra.  “Let’s take baby steps,” Kenya tells Phaedra about their friendship.  Kenya graciously exits the party looking hot with a hot man on her arm.  The best revenge on an ex – is looking hot with hot man.  You go Kenya!

Every housewife loves a good themed/costume party and Kenya is no exception.  Kenya is hosting a party where the women have to come dressed as famous black actresses, so Cynthia and Kenya are out shopping for their outfits.  Cynthia is curious how Kenya felt about having Walter show up at the party. ”I don’t want to hear his name again,” Kenya snipes at Cynthia.  But Cynthia must not have heard her, because she actually tells Kenya that Walter was trash-talking her to the guys.  Walter was telling the guys he didn’t have a lot of sex with Kenya, because he wasn’t that into her.   “I’ve never seem the man with an erection,” Kenya shares with Cynthia.  Kenya even admits that she asked Walter if he was gay.

Kandi is ready to show off her house/estate to all her friends.  But the party isn’t at her main house; it’s at the party (guest) house.    “We might have to step our game up,” Cynthia tells her man about their little house after Kandi takes her on a tour of the house.  Even Walter has shown up to the party, with a young date on his arm.  Is he a new housewife?  I guess Walter found out that Kenya has been calling his gay and he isn’t happy.

”He’s a f*&^ing stalker!” Kenya yells at Kandi when she learns that Walter is at the party.  Immediately, Kenya twirls and storms out of the party in a rage!

What do you think about Walter trash-talking Kenya?  Let us know what you think, leave us a comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives of Atlanta. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

8 Responses to “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Recap: The Ex Factor”

1. haitoldu Says:
    March 17th, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Please leave Kendra alone. She is maintaining her own. Phakedra is a nasty no class whore who is also probably a lesbian. she can cut the southernbelle crap– she’s more like a carpet bagger. Walter needs to get his weird self a life. and that dumb ass portia–is a complete ree ree mongoloid. and cordell–what ever– is a control freak that’s why he married her dumb ass with his three level alien mouth/teeth ass. one last thing, why does kandy always sound drunk? That lazy drawl of hers is annoying.

2. haitoldu Says:
    March 17th, 2013 at 7:54 pm

One more thing, could Apollo be any dumber than he is? why did the fabulous belle have to marry a criminal with a twelve yr old mentality? that hooker has been around the block and is some kind of freak. He was much better silent.

3. Mocha23 Says:
    March 18th, 2013 at 2:09 am

Walter is a jackazz! Those husbands are the worse! Phaedra is pathetic and a catty biatch she invited him to someone else’s event for the pure pleasure of torturing kenya. Oh and lastly I don’t agree with everything Kenya does either.

4. Avalis Says:
    March 18th, 2013 at 9:11 am

I really think Kenya has coming to her all that is due. She made a fool of herself with Walter pursuing him endlessly and practically begging him to marry her, with no sense of shame or integrity. Then she stole Phaedra’s booty exercise video. She actually thinks that “Gone with the Wind” is a “fabulous” film, which is unforgivable for an African-American woman to believe. But my concern isn’t Kenya. My concern is Porsha, who has a husband with the mentality of a moron when it comes to women and women’s roles. Porsha should divorce him and find a real man who will permit her to be herself with a career and children both, if it’s what she truly wants to do. Kordel is an arrogant, pushy man with no respect for his wife.

5. Amanda Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 2:50 am

Porsha needs to take a stand against Cordell. He is VERY disrespectful to her as a woman and an individual in that he feels like he shouldn’t have to help her raise their child and that she should be maintaining the entire household alone. I would like my husband to be the king of my castle as well but he has to be reasonable and fair. If you’d like your children to respect you, you must also lead in a way to be respected and if Cordell thinks he should only be around to work and not have an active role in his child’s life or even think he should give his wife a break from being cooped up in a house taking care of children with no other ambitions and adult interactions he’s selfish. Porsha is a very attractive woman and maybe that’s what scares him the most. All she needs is a bit more focus and to use her brain more and she’d be a force to reckon with. Kenya… Absolutely not. Can’t stand how immature she is to be so “accomplished”. There is no role model in that woman at all! Phaedra is too educated to be so catty. She needs to pay more attention to running a successful household and leave making a fool out of Kenya alone. Kenya does that for herself very well. I like nene this season but bc I’ve watched it from the beginning I have a better feeling of her type. When nene is up (making money and moves), she is happy, upbeat and drama free but when she is down she is very bitter and hates to see others happy. It’s unfortunate but true based on her different relationships and the seasons of her progression. Cynthia is pretty messy too. Kinda bothers me.

6. Nadine Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 3:35 pm

I wish Walter would go away. He is totally disgusting. Walter real men with class (something your lacking)don’t go around bashing his ex/friend/lover like he did. I also noticed how he treated the date he brought. Walter totally ignored her left her sitting by herself. As soon as he got to the party he ran straight to the men and started basing Kenya and bragging on liking younger women. I believe he is gay. Walter has the charateristics of a queen. He is weak, fake and has no swag. Kenya your too good for Walter let it go and let GOD work it out for you.

7. Nadine Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 3:41 pm

I have lost total respect for Phadera. She was orginally my favorite. Know she is a big ass liar, snake in the grass and she’s good at it!!!
    I get sick and tired of her always talking about booty all the time it’s not attractive.

She has shown she is fake, judgemental, a liar, back stabber, gossiper and unprofessional who hides behind being a so called christian.

She is a disgrace to be an attorney. I would not hire her to represent a bed bug!!!

NeNe fake
    Kandi cool (

8. Nadine Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Walter is petty, weak and fake. Real men don’t go around bad mouthing his ex/friend/lover’s. Know Kenya might be on to something about Walter being gay. I think she is right about Walter,look at how he left his date and went straight to the men. She was bored he was rude and never itroduced her to anyone. I wish Walter would be taken off the show. He is jive he has no swag but under the impression he really got it going on

Comments