Kardashian Baby Name Is Going To Be What?!?

March 21, 2013 07:35 AM by Lisa Princ

Kim Kardashian may have finally gotten a fashion clue, but it appears someone needs to smack her and her beau with a name clue as well. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star’s boyfriend, Kanye West recently slipped up and leaked the name that he wants for his baby with Kardashian. Let’s just say that it’s definitely out there…

That’s right, Kayne West already has a name picked out for his unborn baby with Kim Kardashian. And without further ado, the name West is currently in love with is…North. That would make the child’s name North West. Nope, we’re not kidding. Seriously folks, you can’t make stuff like this up. When you’re done laughing, continue reading.

According to The Sun, West has been telling pals that he loves the name North, and even more, North West. Kanye definitely has, well, a strange sense of…everything, so revealing such an odd name should not shock us. But most are fans are slightly surprised because they assumed Kim Kardashian would continue the K tradition that her family has going with the girls. Prior reports claim that Kardashian is indeed carrying a girl, so if that is the case, the name just is just completely odd.

We already know that Kardashian has absolutely no maternity fashion sense, but someone please tell us that her common sense will kick it when it comes time to name her new addition.

What do you think of Kardashian’s possible baby name? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear your thoughts on this story! Comment below and leave us your thoughts.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians News. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney And Kim Take New York |

159 Responses to “Kardashian Baby Name Is Going To Be What?!?”

1. Erin Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 7:48 am

Please tell me this is a joke and that they are not going to name that child North West

2. shanna Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 7:48 am

How about Knorth? and of course the k is silent…lol

3. kevin Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 7:56 am

I would make fun of her, but it’s too easy.

4. BarbaraGirasuolo Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:00 am

DUMB…Stupid…Awful… That poor child, like he or she doesn’t have enough problems having those 2 for parents. Good luck little baby !!

5. NorthWest Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:01 am

I hope he’s joking!

6. cmc Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:04 am

Why should this naming thing even surprise anyone? They are stupid on all accounts.

7. Peggy Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:05 am

Please people really. Someone really needs to slap both of them. Why do you talk about trash. We want to hear more on the royal family they are worth talking about. Not some fake kim and racist kanye. They are only following in beyonce and jay z’s steps and that is really fake stuff.

8. Gaywrites Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:08 am

When you’re done laughing, continue reading.

LM.M.F.ATFO!!!!!!! Ecellent article that has just made me smile for the first time this morning. It is now 11:10am EST. Way to shine N.W.O.(GWB 2001 or ’02)!!

9. Connie Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:20 am

“North”–”North West”…STUPID NAME!!!! Please tell me you are kidding….I’m sure they can come up with something, anything, better than that. That poor little girl if they name her that. Would love to hear them give her a name with SOME class..but I’m sure they won’t since they have NO class!! I wonder what mom Kris will say and what she will INSIST they name this little girl.

10. Sheila Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:21 am

Why are these setting up their poor babies with these stupid names, and I hate to say it, but the kids will tease these babies. You are right, I had to laugh. Between North West and Blue Ivy.

11. m. caldwell Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:22 am

Why not just call her “Wacko” West as a tribute to her two looney parents (and her middle name could be “greedy”!

12. ann prince Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:28 am

I think “Butt” would be good–it would pay homage to both parents

13. Rachel Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:29 am

I am THRILLED that it doesn’t start with a K.

14. azladi Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:35 am

How about “Krazy” to keep with the “K” names? She can only have 3 kids total then: North West, South West, East West! Wait, it’s not like she and Kanye will stay together anyway… and is she going to do the latitude and longitude tattoos like Angelina too to keep with the whole “direction” thing?

15. Nicole Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:38 am

NOOOOOOO ! NORTH….. YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. YOUR BABY WILL NEVER STOP GETTING FUN OF. NAME HER SOMETHING THAT DOESN’T MAKE HER PARENTS LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT TO NAME HER NORTH.

16. Tyler Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:40 am

They will spell the name “KNORTH” to keep with the Kardashian tradition. That way Kanye and Kim both win. Kim gets to stick with tradition and Kanye gets the name he wants. Side not, if the spell it, “KNORTH”, the baby’s initials would be K. WEST.

17. Amy Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:46 am

Crazy is as crazy does!

18. Jesse Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:47 am

Kenya (Middle) West

19. Cathy Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:47 am

Remember, Parents, those kids have to live with the name the rest of their lives. They will be made fun of by their friends. How sad for the little ones. I wished their parents would have named them something stupid. Although Kanye isn’t the best name either.

20. William Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:51 am

I think Katrina, Karen, Kaylee, Kelly, and Korlane are all nice sounding names….

21. Diana Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:55 am

North West, head South!

22. amir west, jasmine west Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 8:58 am

kim an kanye baby is going to be the best so the name i choose is amir west or jasmine west

23. Poupee Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:02 am

Hahahaha! I’m not done laughing yet.LOL… I wish they were having twins, so they could call them South and North.
    I love KiKa anyway. I wish them a long and happy life together.

24. Michelle Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:04 am

Is the middle name going to be stupid? Maybe they should take that on as a new last name becuase that’s exactly what they both are!

25. Sarah Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:09 am

Thats one way to give your child direction in life.

26. Joan Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:13 am

No, the baby’s name will not be North West. Kim is not married to him. The baby would be North Kardashian, or North Humphrey since I dont think she has gotten divorced yet.

27. jackie hammack Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:14 am

i think that it is a dumb name because he might as well go ahead and name her middle names south and east haha get it north south east west what a butt hole

28. Meme Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:14 am

I like the couple and I hope they prove people wrong. With parents and that kind of money you can name your child North and livewell!!!

29. lilly Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:16 am

I love it! it covers both genders.

30. keji Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:20 am

I think that is a stupid name for a child that can mess a child up for the rest of their life and that child always be picked at in school.That how some child become killers. smh… he really needs to stop with that bs.

31. Barbi Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:21 am

What would you expect from a family of SLORES!

32. Sandra Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:32 am

Can’t be any worse than some of the other names people have saddled on their kids…

The Kardashians do need to tone down their clothing and wear clothes less revealing, and not so I don’t want to say what word most think probably think when see them in their attire. It isn’t necessary for them to dress that way, they all have pretty faces, they don’t need those kind of clothes to the wrong kind of attention to them.

33. ERIC Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:33 am

Westashian????

34. Sandra Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:35 am

Why not name her Kay or Kaye? It is simple and a sweet sounding name rhymes with Daddy’s name?

35. Lisa Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:49 am

Will he start a clothing line called “North by North West”?

36. Lana Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:49 am

Some people just shouldn’t be allowed to have children… Can’t stand Kanye West, never seen anyone so full of himself without any good reason!!!

37. Amanda Schmidt Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:52 am

Name 3 people who give a damn. The kid will be born an out of wedlock baby to a whore married to someone else. Why does Yahoo spend so much time on this ho?

38. Tashi Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:53 am

I like it.. don’t see what being so negative get one. I have heard of weird names..and this is not one of them. Unusual yes. Terribly weird, no.

39. Lavender Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:55 am

They should give him a rapper name. Call him
    “Lil’ Bastard”.
    “Paycheck” would also be fitting since that’s all the mother is concerned about.

40. Nadinef Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:56 am

who cares?????

41. Pam Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:56 am

The baby will have the middle name EAST. That way it’s initials will always be NEW.

42. Diana Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:56 am

poor baby! who wants to be named North! I guess celebrites just don’t care with all the attention they get.

43. Beth Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 9:57 am

What happened to normal names? Then again, it will not be a normal child. Sure, right now….Knorth. Hmmmm….sounds more like snore which this article is.

44. Marilyn Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 10:00 am

Typical. I like the spelling Knorth – if Kanye would spell his last name Kwest!

45. T Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 10:01 am

Ok… I have to say I thought it would be a ‘K’ name, but anyway, I’ve heard way worse baby names than “North”. Hashtag, Pilot Inspektor and Diva Thin Muffin…(look them up if you think I’m kidding) are way worse. Hopefully these kids never have to fill out job applications.

46. Peggy Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 10:32 am

Who really cares what they call the poor kid. The kid has to live with that dysfunctional family. Go figure Kim the fake mother and Kanye the racist. Then you have the rest of the family. Good luck, I would rather hear some good news like the Royals that is news

47. Erika Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 10:33 am

Can she please stop dressing in lacy black tight see through stuff? People just want to see a little bit of normalcy!

48. Jack Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 10:33 am

How about a hood name: “Almost nigger”.

49. Amanda Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 10:38 am

I still like my name best. Kwest. Come on….its awesome.

50. Jeremy Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 10:38 am

and the middle name will be….

by North

51. Check the facts Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 10:39 am

So what if she doesn’t use a K name. Her sister named her daughter Penelope, didn’t she?

52. Elizabeth Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 10:40 am

Is the baby’s middle name going to be By?

53. Kris Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 10:45 am

and it will be pronounced Norff

54. anna Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 10:45 am

lmaooo i would hate my parents if i had the name north!!!

55. SEAN MARTIN Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 10:49 am

Who cares? It amazes me how an obnoxious drunk and a no talent spoiled attention whore and whore get so much print. They need to do a reality show in a black hole and get to the bottom of it..
    Enough with these spoiled a-holes polluting the airwaves.

56. Susan Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 10:50 am

What an idiot

57. Neti Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:01 am

OhMyGosh really -.- What the dumbest name to name a child ugh I swear his so lost in the brain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope Kim says NO xDDDDDDDDD

58. Blake Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:06 am

just call the baby MUTT because that what you will have,not black not white, so its a MUTT

59. Debra Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:06 am

Kanyetta

60. Sheila Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:07 am

name of baby is MUTT,,,its not white or black…………….good name for it…..MUTT

61. Sheila Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:08 am

My best friend’s Grandfathers name was NORTH. And yes, his last name was WEST. TRUE!!

62. Nanette Tron Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:09 am

I think North is not a good name for a child.
    Who wants to be called directions North West.

63. wendy Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:11 am

Can’t fix stupid!

64. tonya Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:11 am

What does one say. How about Jonathan or Anthony, something NORMAL???

65. Margie Martin Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:13 am

Don’t do it Kim!

66. Alexiiis Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:13 am

i cant wait to see her baby girl shes going to be GORGEOUS! just name her Kimye lol

67. val Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:18 am

WHO CARES !!!

68. wannie Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:20 am

If that’s the case they can name the baby Key as in Key West. How’s that for a name?

69. NUNUYA Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:20 am

oh please tell me this is a joke! celebrities and their oh so unique names.

70. Kia Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:23 am

NO ONE CARES about a married woman having a baby with a dude that’s not her husband and what they name that baby. Like, seriously…

71. Angel Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:27 am

Let be what it is to be…Congrats to Kanye West and Kim Kardashian!

72. Rob Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:29 am

They should consider a traditional African name like O.J.

73. Bob Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:34 am

Kash would be appropriate and NoRefunds as a middle name so Kash NoRefunds Kardashian-West.

74. Delilah Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:36 am

this would be a really nice name for a baby girl (:

75. Sabrina Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:39 am

May god have mercy on this poor unfortunate child. (If it can live through the pregnancy, with the way Kim K is going, she’s gonna kill the baby)

76. Latoya Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:40 am

LOL how funny is this?! Let them name thier little lab baby what they wanna, because the lab rat will never ever be normal! (just cause of the parents). “Stupid is what stupid does” Good luck with raising a child Kim k, and kayne west good luck with her and her hoeish ways!!!!!!

77. LITA CLARK Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:42 am

THAT IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I HAVE EVER HEARD…THESE PARENTS THAT NAME THEIR CHILDREN THESE WEIRD NAMES AND THINK THEY ARE CUTE NEED TO GO FOR THERAPY…THAT CHILD HAS TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH THAT NAME…HE WON’T THINK IT’S CUTE…SHAME ON YOU….

78. Kenisha Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:43 am

This does not surprise me at all and should not suprise anyone else. Take a look at all the other celebrity baby names

79. lloyd wright Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:43 am

Every time a pig has a litter do they have to name the little oinkers???

80. Grace Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:46 am

Well, doesn’t surprise me at all. Both of these people are completely insane. Keep in mind that “north” is considered bad luck in Asian circles. North is “death”. While I would never wish a child ill, let’s hope this spells the end to hearing any more about these two lunatics.

81. elsa sanchez Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:46 am

Their heads are stuffed with poop so they can not think straight…..poor baby….may be born to money but that is not happiness.

82. Shanetrias Wells Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:46 am

Kardessa West, so she can have part of the Kardashian name and kanye’s name….I think it’s only right.

83. Amos Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:51 am

lol. kanye.

84. Olivia Cruz Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:52 am

The “K” trend is Kris Jenner’s deal. Kris named all of her daughters names that begin with the letter K… Kourtney’s daugher is named Penelope Scotland Disick.

85. Sharon Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:54 am

Children are starving and dying of malnutrition and filthy water in Africa– who cares what K & K name their sweet baby– spend some time reporting something which will stir the ‘real’ pot. omg.

86. nicole Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:55 am

this is so hilarious!!!!

87. Carly G. Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:56 am

Idiots! I feel so bad for this child. I’d disown them if they were my folks cause it’s all about the $$ with them

88. kevin Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:57 am

so funny…

89. erin26 Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:57 am

my boyfriend came up with some insane names when I was pregnant but in the end shwe gave her a beautiful name that we both agreed on. I think this is just him expressing one of probably a few names that are odd but different I personally do not think Kim and her fam. will allow this baby to be named a direction on the map. Anyway I think Kim will not have any part in this becoming her baby daughters first name maybe a middle name but not a first.

90. Mizjeaa Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:58 am

Tyler register the name Knorth and you get paid

91. Lorena Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:59 am

Well, Kourtney didn’t go along with the K, her daughter is Penelope and they call her Penny. Which is also funny because its most likely the only “penny” they ever touch.

Ugg we are dumb.

92. margo grzymski Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:01 pm

My question is why is the Hell is Kim k with or having a baby with Kanye West, He is disgusting,and makes me want to vomit, and she is worried about him straying?,,, are you kidding me? Kim needs to be wearing a sign that says I am stupid…

93. happy Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:02 pm

All that money & a little looks, but she is having a baby by a fool. Furthermore, did he marry her when I was sleeping?

Kim you can do better, it really does not matter what you call the fellow when he has Kanye Dumb A.. for a dad.

94. voiceofreason Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Unfortunately for the child it is not against the law to name her whatever they want!

95. Jim Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:04 pm

Well..they can start off with North..then name the rest east..west..and finally south…

96. Jim Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:06 pm

north..south..west and finally east

97. dinethea Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:06 pm

kimbrelle

98. Monisa Cole Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:09 pm

It’s a little different but if that is what Kim and Kanye wants that’s their business. God Bless them. There are a lot of strange names out their, Heck it took me some years to get use to my name

99. Brittnee Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:11 pm

It’s already bad enough this baby’s parents are who they are lets make the poor little girl’s life harder with directions for a name.

100. Rosalie Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:19 pm

I browsed to this website and just need to say I could care…am not certain who the Kardashans are but do know I have already wasted enough time on the subject.

101. KyKy Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:20 pm

“Aint nobody got time for dat!!” In my Sweet Brown’s voice

102. Ava Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:21 pm

How about Slut for a girl..
    And for a boy- dumbass

103. Patty Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:23 pm

I feel sorry for this baby. She will be made fun of with that name from any and everybody.. How pathetic.

104. Nice Try Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:26 pm

I vote for “Kook”.

105. Lee Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:28 pm

That is just stupid. she is just a little slut

106. Mimi Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:30 pm

THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST RIDICULOUS NAME HE COULD HAVE COME UP WITH1 nOT SURPRISING COMING FROM KANYE…..

107. Tkeg Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Before it’s all said and done, they will have a baby named Kash. I’d bet on it. Maybe the first boy, though, not that gender matters for any celebrity baby names.

108. Chilly Willy Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:35 pm

How about KaKa?

109. Magda BrideNhim Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Well after he spends a miserable childhood bearing the laughter whe he is old enough hire a lawyer and change the name divorce his parents and also a good therapist would be a good step to his recovery

110. Celeste Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:36 pm

I don’t think Kim will go for that name!! Cannot wait to see the outcome.

111. sandi Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:37 pm

and they wounder why there kids get made fun of

112. nina Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Stupid, just goes to show dumb people shouldn’t be allowed to have babies.

113. LLCoolM Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Why do people love to hate Kim Kardashian?? North is more normal than Apple or some of the other random names people name their kids, Blue Ivy?? Do the writers of this article criticize their friend’s maternity styles? I mean come on do you not have anything better to do than post a blog about someone who is a million times smarter than you (based on the fact that she is a millionaire and you are not). Kanye is awesome, talented and deserves every ounce of success he has had. Kim is smart and and we all need to focus on what is good with people instead of focusing on perceived negatives. I came on this website expecting to read just an objective report of what name they are thinking of, and instead I was bombarded with stupid commentary about what she is wearing and subjective and asinine commentary about Kim Kardashian. Stop Hating losers!

114. Jennifer Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:53 pm

seriously the child’s name is going to be North West? WTF is wrong with the rich and famous these days?

115. samantha Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:53 pm

what a stupid name. shows they dont care enough about their daughter to out her threw that embarrasment

116. JD Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:53 pm

although he’s a son of B*tch..I hope they give him/ a proper name.

117. kevin Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:59 pm

so what, it’s no harm. Hey we normal,everyday people have to listen to all the stupid nonsense stuff that they do just to get more attention on them and their stupid show. She chose to be public and now she should be able to take criticism like everyone else. Does she really think that everyone likes her,ok of course men are going to want to see anyone that acts like a whore.but you chose to give yourself that title. It’s not hating, please,anyone can act like a whore and gett attention….xoxo

118. kevin Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 1:00 pm

thats true

119. Lisa Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Who really cares. It’s an idiotic name for an idiotic couple.

120. ashley Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 1:07 pm

SOUNDS LIKE THE PERFECT NAME FOR A HOOKER!! GREAT SHE WILL BE A WHORE LIKE MOMMIE AND AN ENTERTAINER LIKE DADDY!!!!!!!!

121. larisha mcilwain Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 1:08 pm

the name is just stupid!

122. Maria Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 1:13 pm

No offense, happy for the couple, but really who cares what they name their love child! Oy vey!

123. kevin Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 1:13 pm

LOL Like your comment Kevin!

124. Bliss Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 1:13 pm

I think they can call their child whatever they want. For all the hate you have towards Kim and Kanye you sure took the time to write about them. You must not be too disgusted.

125. Alura Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Maybe she can be the spokesmodel for North West Airlines!!!

126. Sarah Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 1:26 pm

Stupid, just like the 2 of them!

127. Rebecca Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 1:29 pm

She’ll keep up with the K tradition and name her Knorth. And then they will split up because she will realize how crazy he is around their daughter and that he cannot be trusted. For the world to watch the custody fight between them for the next 10 years.

128. BOBBY LEE Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 1:37 pm

THE NAME SHOULD BEEEE MAYLASIAAAAAA!!!!

129. SAY Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 1:54 pm

they can do both. North with a K, Knorth West…or maybe even Key West :)

130. Chris Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 2:13 pm

Silly, silly name. I just don’t get it. I guess it beats Apple.

131. ctap Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 2:18 pm

They should name her Karnye (carne = meat) cause she will probably have a big ole booty like her mama. Or Kimnye.

132. Angel Jo Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 2:24 pm

I find it odd that Mr. Wonderful West doesn’t want his child to be on the show, he doesn’t want to be on the show, yet he sure does “slip” alot when it comes to private information. What a douche!!

133. froggfest Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 2:31 pm

well… that’s a black man for you!

134. Juels Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 2:34 pm

Amber Rose is probably sitting somewhere with Wiz like ”You straight up saved me from being the mother of North West” Lmao.

135. Ted Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Name him after K West, A Hole

136. Sue Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 2:51 pm

It’s probably the only word they can spell!!

137. Kevin Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 3:10 pm

It should be South West. The arrow goes to the bottom (Private part). LMAO!

138. Emily Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 3:20 pm

Who cares Why is it that everytime I look at yahoo’s headline there is something about the Kardashians??? Annoying!!!! They have no talent yet they are the biggest talk in Hollywood? I don’t get it!

139. David Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 3:55 pm

North, really Kanye and Kim….Kanye you are a good rapper but DON’T EVER NAME CHILDREN….OK

140. Ms Rain Boss Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Now leave the two of them along and care about your life and how pass due you are on your bills. They have money people so they can do whatever they want with their child. God and money make the world go round so catch up haters and congratulation West and Kim and may God bless the both of you with your new baby girl to come.

141. MVick Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 4:19 pm

KRAZY KARDASHIAN-WEST

142. debbie holland Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 4:31 pm

OMG is this a joke???? The poor child has soooooo many things against it & “ITS” not even born yet. First being born to 2 stupid self absorbed people with no talent, but theres still some people stupid enough to follow their s**t. Second, the girl could’nt raise a kitten, let alone a child. Then to be born with a fatass no class horrid b**ch for a mother & the spawn of the devil for a father…the poor child has no chance! lol

143. joyce Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 4:34 pm

what about northshian???

144. M. Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 4:35 pm

The only name that makes any sense is Karma.

145. KiKi Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 4:35 pm

It should come as no surprise to anyone that those two are not only way, way out in left field but have moved far beyond into unexplored, weird, nonsensical areas. We can only hope that they won’t find their way back in this or the next century …

146. joe Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 4:40 pm

Everybody Stfu, If You Need To Make Fun Of ANything Make Fun Of The Fact That That Kid North Will Have More Money Than 9/10 Will Ever See. & To The Lady Who Said “We Dnt Want To Hear About Trash, We Want To Hear About The Royal Family.”.. Uhm… Fuck A The Royal Family…

147. My DIgital Advertising Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 4:41 pm

Should name it – MID…Since he is from Chi town…MIDWEST

148. A J Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Hi sweet Kim I like KAYE LANI KHRISTINA WEST!!!! GOD BLESS YOU and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

149. Cathy Ellington Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 4:53 pm

I feel sorry for the child she or he is going to have problems no matter what they are named both parents are just greedy and do not know what it means to be parents. I hope Chirs takes his time divorcing her she made a joke of marriage and she needs to get on her knees and pray to God amd turn her life around and get right with herself.

150. Veronica Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 5:03 pm

I think that since both names began with the letter K they should name her Kamelia Rose West.

151. Devastated Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 5:04 pm

This baby would look like OJ SIMPSON with GARY BUSEY teeth,if is a male,if is a female would look like Big Momma.

152. Ester Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 5:11 pm

Damiana should be her name pronounced Domiana.

153. fran dalton Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 7:35 pm

another stupid actress/singer naming their kid something they just thought of while drinking one night. the poor kid is going to be a mess as an adult… how is anyone going to take her seriously. not to mention when everyone says things behind her back and she hears them. stupid people shouldnt be breeding anyway. sorry just tired of all the stupidity this family has put us all through.

154. Mimi Clarke Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 3:50 pm

I think it is both fitting and appropriate for Kim and Kanye to name the baby after his deceased mother(if it is indeed a baby girl). What a nice tribute to the memory of his real true love!Mimi C

155. Leski Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 10:35 pm

Mr.West should be carrying the baby,since he wants to be in control of Kim and the baby.I guess she doesn’t,have a mind of her own.

156. blue_moon Says:
    March 23rd, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Think Gogh West would be a great name…and the child would have a direct connection to Vincent Van Gogh–someone who really had talent

157. Francesca Says:
    April 3rd, 2013 at 2:47 pm

You should name it Crystal west. I hope kim sees this and decides to name the baby Crystal.

158. sharonda Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:32 am

what about kardashian west

159. Linda Says:
    July 2nd, 2013 at 5:55 am

You have to know that this little girl will be the joke in school only because they say mean thing like if your north west then who is south east is that your brother name. I should would not want my children to deal with the name north west kids are so mean this little girl is one of the kardashian so there. Is there any one in that family thinking how will She be able to handle these mean kids cause every school has them

Comments