Sean Lowe And Catherine Giudici Live In Separate Homes

March 21, 2013 11:00 AM by Lisa Princ

The Bachelor‘s Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici may be thrilled to finally be able to go public with their relationship, but they also revealed that they are holding out until marriage before they have sex. Now, we’ve learned that the Dancing With The Stars contestant and his fiancee are still living in separate homes!

The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici are really taking this no sex until marriage thing very seriously. In fact, it was recently revealed that the happy couple are still living in separate homes! In Touch Magazine broke the news, explaining that the couple are living in the same apartment complex, but different apartments.

But don’t worry, this is not in any way hindering the couple’s relationship – in fact, Sean told the site that he and Catherine share breakfast every morning, and a Bible reading. “I think it’s awesome. We get to see each other whenever we want to. It’s night and day from what our relationship was just a few days ago. I can’t get over the fact that I can see her every single day,” Lowe gushed.

Sean Lowe did not say whether or not he and Catherine will wait until marriage to move in together, but luckily for them, it won’t take long. The couple is planning to wed this summer on television – Sean just needs to learn how to dance first!

What did you think of Sean Lowe shaking his money maker on Dancing With The Stars? Do you think Sean and Catherine are making the right move living separately? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Bachelor. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelor.

Photos Courtesy: WENN

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, Dancing With the Stars, The Bachelor |

13 Responses to “Sean Lowe And Catherine Giudici Live In Separate Homes”

1. Susan Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 11:37 am

Yeah for Sean and Catherine – it is so great to see Christian people with good morales that are willing to stand up for them.

2. Christi Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:09 pm

It’s nice to see two people standing up for their Christian values and that is one of the reasons that I love Sean & Catherine. I wish that more couples would wait for that day and I do not think that they will regret it at all on that special day. Way to stand up for the Lord Sean & Catherine!!

I think he will be fine on DWTS as he’s found the love of his life and he’s not going to jeopardize that.

3. Carmen Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 2:17 pm

So glad that Catherine and Sean are taking it slow especially living in separate apts. There have been some that lived together and it didn’t work out. So good for them. I really hope they make it and show all america that it can happen. Yay!! for Sean and Catherine.

4. Phyllis Ward Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 2:19 pm

Congratulations Sean and Catherine. Anything worth having is worth waiting for.

5. Susan2 Says:
    March 23rd, 2013 at 8:51 am

Absolutely – and it seems Bachelor/Bachelorette has been taken in another and better direction since Emily was the lead.

6. Kat Says:
    March 23rd, 2013 at 1:42 pm

In this day and age of anything goes… it’s nice to know people still have morals and values. That’s the way I’ve been raised… and way I’m raising my kids.

They seem like “the real deal.” I am glad for them and hope their love thrives. Obviously, they are good for each other!

Just say “yes” to morals/values! Way to go!

7. Margie Says:
    March 23rd, 2013 at 1:56 pm

They have respect for their families and values in life. They are both exemplary to single men and women who will be in a relationship. They wanted to live their lives the right way not just dictated by other people or lust. All the best to you both.

8. Sanaa Says:
    March 23rd, 2013 at 3:03 pm

Yes Indeed! love it and the idea of waiting on sex until marriage. That’s the way God designed it. Its better for the couple too. Beautiful couple,amazing role models for this generation. They are not living together, Love it! Why do people now think moving in is taking the next step in a relationship, then they break up and they move right out. Ladies pls pls do not move into a guy’s home until you have said I do.

9. Maggiegur Says:
    March 24th, 2013 at 9:28 am

We all have our beliefs and Sean and Catherine are both very strong going forward about saving sex until marriage. I applaud them because they are doing what most couples cannot or will not do. We need to offer prayers for their decision.

10. karen Says:
    March 24th, 2013 at 11:49 am

im so happy for these two!
    seems like there the real deal and will make it happen.
    love ya sean!! =)

11. Shelbra Says:
    March 25th, 2013 at 3:46 am

Congratulations guys! The angels in heaven are rejoicing because there are still individuals on this earth with morals! Thank you for putting God first. Studying the word with breakfast, I think that’s awesome. Please keep this up! I wish all single love birds consider this….marriage first.

12. Thanson Says:
    March 25th, 2013 at 3:28 pm

Awesome Sean & Catherine…

Trusting in the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob & Jesus!

How can a couple really know if they are compatible, if they allow the physical (sex) stuff to get in the way…

Sean and Catherine will have no doubts, if they wait until they are married! God’s ways are always better for us!

And once married, they’ll have the rest of their lives to perfect their sex life together:)

Most Christian’s want to “honor the God” that gives us a “FREE PASS” into a perfect heaven!

Unfortunately, no one is perfect, which is why God sent us a Savior!

13. Marilou Roberts Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 7:43 am

True Love can wait no matter how long it would take. I’m thrilled and delighted to know that Sean and Catherine are living in separate apartment but the same building.They are so close yet able to have a breathing space if each one of them needs their privacy sometime. It also nice for Catherine Mom, Lola(grand Mother)and her Sisters,to have a place to visit without feeling uncomfortable. Catherine is indeed traditional when it comes to her relationship. I really applaud and admire for keeping her standard and Christian values. What I like about Catherine when she was on the Bachelor Show. She used her intellect and instinct. She wasn’t too aggressive or too flirty which made Sean Hungry and wanting more of her. She is very bright and so funny I find myself laughing all the time. She has Beautiful expressive big brown eyes and always smiling.Catherine and Sean are perfect for each other.I wish them the very best and all the happiness in the world. Can’t wait to see their Wedding Day.

Comments