Christina Aguilera Debuts Slimmer New Look

March 22, 2013 10:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Christina Aguilera may not be turning chair on the upcoming season of The Voice, which premieres Monday, but that does mean we will not see her anymore. In fact, she made an appearance during the premiere taping, and Xtina shocked fans with her dramatic new look, which include a new, slimmer figure!

Christina Aguilera is known for her curvy figure, and has even been accused of being “fat” in the past. At a recent taping of The Voice, Christina showed up, and showed off her new slimmer figure! Donning a short black dress, Aguilera looked noticeably slimmer, but that was not the only change the singer has made. Aguilera also showed up with a lot less makeup, opting for a more natural look! Check out her new look and tell us what you think:

Meanwhile, the curvy blonde mom spoke to In Touch Magazine about her return to The Voice in the future. “I can’t say anything right now,” she tells In Touch. “I can only do what feels right for me in the moment and right now, it feels important for me…and that’s why I love the show and always come back and support,” Aguilera told the magazine. Christina also revealed that she thinks Shakira was a great choice for replacing her this season, and she feels that the Latin singer definitely has what it takes to keep up with the men on the panel!

Time to sound off! What do you think of Christina Aguilera’s new look? Do you love it or hate it? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it! Comment below to share your thoughts with us.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Voice. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Voice.

Photo Credit: NBC & WENN

Topics: NBC Reality TV Shows, The Voice |

22 Responses to “Christina Aguilera Debuts Slimmer New Look”

1. DMZ Diva Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 10:24 am

I like her and she look good, I hope she will be back on the Voice someday.

2. Nina Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 10:40 am

Christina, you have the best voice ever. Better than anyother singer out there. You look fabulous keep it up!

3. Elaine Wells Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 10:54 am

Can’t stand her, fat or almost fat. Beautiful voice but rotten personality. Just like Mariah Carey its “All About Me! Wish she would just go away. Thanks goodness she’s off The Voice. Now if Blake Shelton would go away I would watch the show.

4. Natalie Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 11:00 am

Which one is the slimmer version??

5. Laeo Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 11:18 am

She looks a lot better with less makeup. Slimmer awesome look, she is very young.

6. T Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 11:52 am

I’m a little shock at Elaine saying Black Shelton should be off the show….really? I mean w/out the chemistry between Blake and Adam the show would suck! Everyone knows that!

7. kel Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Her weight is fine either way but like the less makeup

8. Me Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Cristina looks great before and after. Pray for all the haters behind the computer screen!!

9. kel Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Christina looks great either way. Pray for all the haters behind the computer screen!!

10. DKB Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 12:24 pm

The only reason anyone would think Christina has a bad personality would be if they believed all the crap said about her. Christina cares about everyone and shows it, but not in a public way. Its funny how the press never says a word about her philanthropic endeavors, but then again maybe they are too blind to see them. I guess she won the Alma award last year for her philanthropy because she doesn’t care….I guess she won The People’s Voice award because people think she is rotten. NOT !!

11. Kristin1979 Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 12:25 pm

She looks exactly the same… WTF are you talking about? I do not see anything significant in her weight changing, the only (a tad) different is she is wearing less clown-whore makeup…

12. Jeanette Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 12:33 pm

XTINA has talent but she doesn’t get the respect that she should only because she’s half spanish so she can’t never do good if that would have been Brintney Spears she would get much support and she has no talent but could do no wrong and that a fact that has been proven, but that goes even outside of hollywood.

13. gigi Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 1:53 pm

Based on these 2 pics, I do not think that she has lost any weight. Look at her legs.

14. Donna Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 2:09 pm

I think she looks great!! she has an amazing voice. Sorry she wont be on the show this season.will miss her antagonizing the guys.

15. Marlene Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Would like to know how she lose the weight,she look really nice

16. Heather Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Xtine looks absolutely beautiful. I love her with less makeup, she looks sweeter. And she should be proud of making herself more healthy… I’d like to know her secret!

17. Tiffy Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Best Singer ever BUT can’t stand her.

18. JayeMarissa Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 11:13 pm

She looks like she belongs on the back of a Harley

19. james Says:
    March 23rd, 2013 at 2:00 am

@jeanette christina is not half spanish she is half ecuodorian through her father and dutch german and irish from her mother. I think she looks good but her being so short if she gains 10-15 lbs it noticeable and looks like 30+. I love her voice but feel like its used wrong, wish she would do like a jazz album that would be great

20. Dave Says:
    March 23rd, 2013 at 7:20 am

She was the best looking in Burlesque!! Man i wish she looked like that all the time! So Hot!!

21. Tess Says:
    March 29th, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Irrelevant.

22. Tess Says:
    March 29th, 2013 at 12:22 pm

Adam Lambert has been mentioning her as a duet partner, and am eager to hear what these incredible artists produce with their golden voices. Hence, my comment of irrelevancy as to her weight or make-up.

Comments