Miranda Lambert Accused Of Violent Threats

March 22, 2013 06:08 AM by Lisa Princ

What is it with all these tabloid stories about The Voice judge, Blake Shelton, and his wife, Miranda Lambert lately? Earlier this week, the couple were accused of infidelity, and now Lambert is facing more serious allegations – violent threats! Yikes, what happened?

If you’ve ever listened to Miranda Lambert’s hit song, Gunpowder and Lead, then like us, you get the idea that Miranda Lambert is a take no-nonsense kind of gal. But would she seriously threaten someone? We highly doubt it, but that’s what one Oklahoma woman is accusing Lambert of doing.

Melanie Peden is the owner of an Oklahoma business just a few doors down from Lambert’s very own boutique, and she claims that she was threatened by Miranda – over a piece of property! Apparently, when Peden purchased the property, Lambert was also interested in it, and Peden says that Miranda accused of her “stealing” the property from her.

But it gets worse, as Peden explained: “She had a complete meltdown and threatened to ‘punch me in the mouth’ if I kept talking.” Mind you, this is all according to The National Enquirer, so who knows how much truth this story really holds. Peden went on to tell the gossip magazine of Lambert’s behavior: “I was stunned and a little bit scared too, because she was growling and yelling at me like a crazy lady. She’s got a real anger problem and needs help. But I stood my ground and asked her to leave my store.”

According to reports, police are currently investigating these claims. No comments have been made by Lambert or her reps.

We’re not so sure that this woman is telling the truth – what do you think? Would Miranda Lambert threaten someone? Or do you think this chick is just looking for a quick buck? Post a comment and let us know what you think!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “Like” us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Voice. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Voice.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: NBC Reality TV Shows, The Voice |

34 Responses to “Miranda Lambert Accused Of Violent Threats”

1. Allie Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 6:44 am

I live in Nashville. I stay as far away from the country music scene as possible which reminds me of a modern day Peyton Place! Funny how the classic rock music artists have no time for this garbage and are so peaceful and chilled. Nashville would be a fabulous place if they would send the country scene to another state!

2. Brandy Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 6:52 am

What do you expect from the National Enquirer. Nothing but a pack of lies from some bimbo hoping to get a little attention at her failing business, MIRANDA NEVER DID THIS AS WE ALL KNOW !

3. Makenzi Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 6:52 am

Ha. I’d punch that chick in the mouth. She sounds mouthy from this piece. Even if Miranda did say it, she didn’t do it, so why the hell do y’all mind it? Everyone sh** talks. That girl probably just wants attention, ‘Cause she she’s Blake and Miranda (perfect couple btw) happy, and not minding the “rumors” about the cheating. That girl needs to quit playing with fire ’cause she’s bound to get burnt :D

4. Kellie Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:01 am

Looks like Melanie Pedenthe is really wanting some attention and a few more sales in her store. And its funny that this story is coming about right after the supposedly cheating scandal. Regardless if any of it is true or not. These are real people and not any different than you or me. And cheating scandals are in normal marriages as well. They just aren’t caught and published. Crazy people.

5. Elaine Wells Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:08 am

Oh, this doesn’t surprise me one bit from this homewrecking piece of trash!!! Also sounds like this marriage made from a broken home is already on the skids???!!!! Yeah, so very glad! When you lay down with dogs you get fleas. Gave this marriage 3 years tops when they hooked up-doesn’t seem like it will last that long. Funny how you never hear anything bad about Carrie Underwood!!!!

6. JPARRAMOURE Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:09 am

I really don’t care !

7. Allie Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:11 am

don’t care

8. justin L Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:16 am

lookin for s buck

9. happy happy happy Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:16 am

Seriously?….who gives a F@$%K , the mere fact that I even stopped to read this is absurd..I have a grand idea for everyone…”mind your own business” and worry about you, this world is heading toward a re creation of the movie “idiocracy” guess those who feel we all need to know everything that is going on in everyone’s lives on a daily minute by minute basis just want us to be followers and submit.
    how about we focus on something that actually matters like our school systems breaking down or the unemployment rate in america or hell just to go out on a limb…healthcare and the well being of this country and lastly our corrupt government
    ….just sayin

10. Jane Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:19 am

I think it’s Bunk! Why would Lambert get in a lather about a piece of property? Sounds like a gold-digger to me. The larger question is “Why are you reposting Enquirer trash?” Why put more undue pressure on these folks just because they are high profile? It seems mean-spirited.

11. Shannon Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:28 am

Like every other greedy sleezebag, she just wants money. If this supposedly happened in this woman’s store, there would be witnesses. Unless her place sucks so bad that everyone was at Miranda’s store, maybe that’s why she’s mad.

12. Elise Dixie Jane Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:31 am

I think this is complete bull. A gossip site pulled the cheating rumors out of their ass because they wanted something to post about Miranda and Blake… And obviously when one story comes out, other “sources” want to fuel the fire. If this truly happened, the lady would of spoke about IT when it happened. Not now. Miranda and Blake are wonderful people and you can ask anyone who has met them how wonderful they are. Just because they stay out of the public eye, the media decides they want to take away their “happiness”. It is possible that some people are positive people.. Not everyone that’s a celebrity is negative and spoiled. That’s all.

13. carla lemaster Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:33 am

She said he said,if you do not hear it yourself take it with a grain of salt!! I like her southern style!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. tvlgds Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:33 am

Just another nobody looking for her 15 min of fame and somebody else’s money

15. A Miranda Worshiper Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:34 am

I wish she would threaten to hold me down and force her self on me. Other than that I cant imagine ugly things coming out of that pretty mouth!

16. Wade Hamner Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:36 am

We’re not so sure that this woman is telling the truth – what do you think?

The above statement is your own….so why print the article…You ring a bell and you cannot take back the sound….sensational journalism at someone else’s expense…what if someone else were printing this about you and there was no truth in it….I would try to find a way to write that held more dignity. You surely aren’t proud of this style…

17. Tom Leykis Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:42 am

Lets face it, she’s fat, unattractive white trailer trash. Trailer trash. LOSER.

18. Tom Leykis Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:44 am

She’s fat, unattractive white trailer trash. TRAILER TRASH.

19. Lynna Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:49 am

The things people say, why don’t these things come out when they happen.

20. Vibe4 Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 8:03 am

“Mind you, this is all according to The National Enquirer, so who knows how much truth this story really holds. ”

Heh. And as reported here by some online thing called ‘Reality TV Magazine’.

So who even knows if Mirnada Lambert even really exists?

21. niki Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 8:04 am

No not at all. She’s kind person. She takes in abandon dogs and finds homes form them. She’s a great person.

22. Jonathan Baldridge Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 8:10 am

Of course not! Because Miranda is a celebrity it would be impossible for her to behave like a loon and because the other lady is a normal citizen she must be lying. Only in America can idiocy like this occur.

23. frank Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 8:12 am

she could hit me in the mouth, damn that woman is hott

24. RICK WATERS Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 8:14 am

I think they should let them go at it Lambert would kick her ass.

25. Squirrellygirl Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 8:27 am

She did it. She stole Blake from his wife. She already established she is no angel. She thinks she is entitled to what belongs to other people. She shows no conscience.

26. Mary B Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 8:29 am

I seriously doubt this woman’s acct. Miranda and Blake are good people. There can be a lot of the green-eyed monster following these legends but look what they do to help others( people & animals). They are very generous, big hearted people. Love them both and wish them much love and blessings. I also pray for the accuser. I think she needs some help.

27. Alysse Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 8:29 am

SHE IS NOT PRETTY AT ALL LOL oh yeah and a no-nonsense kinda girl… COME on people she is just a little HO who can’t sing for shit whatever lable she is under needs to DROP HER and fast no one else cares so i decided to post for her gogogo

28. Tracy Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 8:38 am

I think this lady is just trying to make a buck. I mean come on, if you want people to believe your story, you certainly don’t give an interview to the worst rag around that is known for lying. Get a grip lady, and make your money the honest way instead of having to lie.

29. punkin Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 8:39 am

I think Miranda is a lot smarter than that. I listen to her music, but, I don’t think she’d ruin her career by stooping to the level of threatening a nobody.

30. Brenda Smith Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 8:39 am

I believe that woman is making it all up to get in the press and make some money from it. I am sure that is all she wants and that Miranda did no such thing! Why would she stoop that low when she doesn’t seem to have that kind of personality at all! I am for Miranda! That woman is lying!

31. Karen Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 8:43 am

This is absolutely ridiculous, and just the fact that it has anything to do with the rag the National Enquirer says it all. This rag should be put out of publication, and people just keep buying it. People will apparently believe anything. Kind of like electing our current president again. Our country is in serious trouble, and this kind of false media is just one of the problems we must at some point face. Also, once this woman’s accusations are investigated, if she has falsely accused Lambert, then she should be prosecuted for slander. Somehow, I think it is false, just because it would have been reported by a reputable publication otherwise.

32. scott Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 8:51 am

Since when is it a problem to yell at someone? Why does this make her crazy?

33. Carolgene Cottle Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 8:54 am

Could it be that both she and Blake are yesterday’s has beens?? this seems to be the way the local yokels keep in the headlines.

34. Scott richly Says:
    August 12th, 2013 at 7:22 pm

Miranda Lambert is nothing but trash. Blake tried to make her more, but she will never be anything more than the trailer trash she has been her entire life. Blake thought he could make her legit by leaving his wife and giving her a name, but she will never be anything more than the trash whore she has been most of her life. She can sing sorta, get her awards, from the CMA judges she blows, and go on, but everyone in the country music industry still thinks she is a whore and no talent that rides Blake’s coatails. They smile at her, but she will never be one of them. The quicker she burns and dies. The better.

Comments