March 28, 2013 12:00 PM by Lisa Princ

Ever since we learned that Adrienne Maloof would not be returning to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, fans have been waiting for the truth as to why she was leaving the show. Speculation was that Brandi Glanville may have played a part in Adrienne’s departure, and as it turns out, that was correct as now Maloof is blaming Glanville!

We can’t say that we did not see this one coming! Speculation as to the reason behind her exit has been surrounding Adrienne Maloof of The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, ever since she revealed that she would not be returning. Now, Adrienne has finally admitted what we thought all along – that Brandi Glanville played a good part in her exit.

“I made it very clear [to producers] from episode 1 that I wouldn’t do the series if my children were involved in any way,” Maloof told US Weekly recently. And she kept her promise to the network, adding: “The final straw was Brandi bringing up my children. She got kicks out of trying to humiliate me.” So basically Adrienne Maloof is blaming it on Brandi, but the network is actually responsible for what footage airs, or did someone put Glanville in charge of that?

Maloof also claims that she didn’t just “not show up” for the reunion taping, but insists that the network knew ahead of time that she would not be present.

What do you think of Adrienne Maloof leaving The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? We know you have an opinion and we’d love to hear it, so post a comment below and tell us all about it!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check outSirLinksALot: The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

20 Responses to “Adrienne Maloof Blames Brandi Glanville For Her Departure From The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills”

1. DAN Says:
    March 28th, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Brandi seems to think she is allowed to say anything about anyone and her only excuse is ‘they attacked me first’. She brought it up when Adrienne wasn’t even present and she has never said what Andreinne did to ‘start it’. I also found it funny how Yolanda is always getting after the housewives for talking about others behind their back….but she never gets after Brandi when she does it.

2. Cheryl Lilly Says:
    March 28th, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Really, she needed to go. She was not bringing much to the show. If I remember the first season her boys were on the show. She was putting Paul down about his parenting. So I don’t think that Brandi wrecked her marriage or made her leave the show. She just figured out that the fans of the show didn’t like her. She was to fake and to phony.

3. Sue Says:
    March 29th, 2013 at 5:46 am

Adrienne is an absolute lady. Brandi is not and never will be.

4. bessie Says:
    March 29th, 2013 at 8:41 am

GOOD RIDDANCE ADRIENNE. WELCOME BRANDI AND YOLANDA. ADRIENNE ACTS LIKE A WHINY LITTLE RICH KID. BRAVO, BRAVO, IT IS TIME TO CUT LOOSE THOSE FAKE LITTLE RICHARDS GIRLS. SHOW US REAL WOMEN WITH REAL PERSONALITIES. LOVE LISA , BRANDI, AND YOLANDA. FAYE RESNICK NEEDS TO TAKE HER OLD SELF BACK TO WHERE SHE CAME FROM, NOTHING BUT A TROUBLE MAKER.

5. Kat Says:
    March 29th, 2013 at 12:06 pm

I love Brandi, she speaks whats on her mind n when she’s backed into a corner she comes out fighting with claws showing like a Mother Lioness should. Adrienne kept secrets from all the girls n had to know that eventually it would all come out. Kim should have kept her big fat mouth shut n not said anything to them at Marisio’s event…bad timing! She (Kim) started that war for Brandi. Kim is a phony in my opinion. Also, Faye Resnick is a fame seeker n she just stirs the pot especially for Brandi…I CAN’T stand that woman, never have Never will!!! Love Lisa V, she rocks! Good riddance to Adrienne, hope to gets her life together n hope Camille comes back!

6. Melissa Says:
    March 29th, 2013 at 4:25 pm

I loved Adrienne on the show:) she always showed such class which I thought the other girls would do. I know the show is drama, but it seems like its all the time. You would think with so much money, they would have more class and act mature. But, money can’t buy class or a certain maturity. Adrienne acted like a woman of her age is suppose to act. Not like a high school girl. I think Brandi needs to grow up. Just because you think certain things, have opinions doesn’t mean you should always say them. Be the bigger person, show some class and maturity. Just because its a reality show doesn’t mean the public should know every bit of scandal in those girls lives. Mystery makes it more enjoyable. About her kids should’ve remained a private matter between Adrienne, her husband, and those children. It’s no ones business!!!! Those girls didn’t show Adrienne any compassion or support of what she’s going through on that reunion show. Heartless!!!! Now she knows she never had real friends in that group. Adrienne I love you. You showed that show and those girls more class, grace, and heart by not going on the reunion show arguing about he say, she say stuff. Family is number 1.

7. Mike Says:
    March 29th, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Adrienne is not a good person if I never see her on my television again I’d be very happy.

8. ann Says:
    March 30th, 2013 at 7:17 am

What is it with stupid women…Adrienne,Faye,Kim,and Kyle,they blame Brandi for everything.The main reason that they don’t like her is because they are jealous..They are annoying as hell to listen to

9. Laraine Says:
    March 30th, 2013 at 3:08 pm

I remember seeing Adrienne’s children in the pool, car and house. Stupid excuse!!!
    Interesting on how fast it took Adrienne to start sleeping with Rod’s drug addic son.
    Can’t stand Faye!!! I love Yoland & Lisa they act like ladies, something the rest of them should try to do. Brandie’s friend (Dr Drew’s addiction specialist ) is nice. Is she working with Brandi or just a friend?

10. Lisa Says:
    March 30th, 2013 at 6:45 pm

Goodbye High & Mighty Adrienne. Kudoo’s to whoever brought up that Faye needs to be shown to the door.

11. Patricia Thompson Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 7:50 am

I’ve been a loyal viewer of the “Beverly Hills Housewives’ ” franchise since “day ONE” & I ‘m STUNNED to read the readers’ one-sided, petty garbage about Kyle, Kim & Faye. Most readers seem to have their favorites–Lisa-the heartless, cold, pretentious SNOB, Brandi-the lying, immoral SKANK & Yolanda-the condescending, snobbish hypocrite–the evil TRIO of 2-faced VIPERS–who like to “point fingers”, think they’re innocent & “above it all”. The evil “Trio” are JUST as nasty, petty, mean-spirited & vindictive as the other Beverly Hills housewives. Most readers R big time “HATERS” of Kyle, Paul, Kim, Adrienne, Paul, Camille & Faye & skewer them throughout their one-sided, petty responses–never ONCE considering or showing compassion towards Adrienne’s and her sons’ feelings. It’s a pathetic double standard how many readers BLINDLY “love” the evil “Trio” just because the evil “Trio” is so “straightforward & to the point.” YET, when FAYE adopts those exact attitudes, readers call her “horrid”, “whiny” & “hypocritical.” Most of those readers need to look up the words “hypocrite” & “double standard” & apply each word to themselves & that nasty bunch of vicious, mean-spirited witches so many of U blindly & inexplicably support & adore.

12. Frances Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 10:09 am

I totally agree with DAN and the others. Brandi seems to get a free pass on everything that comes out of her mouth by Lisa and Yolanda. Tired of Lisa’s attitude towards Kyle. All the women have made mistakes, but these three are driving me nuts. Just remember ladies, Gretchen and Tamra didnt always get along and look how the tables have turned. Their time will come!

13. J. Jones Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Have a lovely life Adrienne the liar, When are people going to learn that NO ONE CAN BREAK-UP YOUR MARRIAGE but the two people in it. From the first season she was throwing shade at Paul and like he said another day another insult. They were having problems from the start and Brandy wasn’t on the show, so how in the Hell did Brandy break-up their marriage, was it Brandy that was being mean to him everyday, no it was Adrienne and her nasty self. I don’t agree with Dan, Brandy does not get a free pass, since she came on the show first K & K went after her for no reason and continued, then because she wouldn’t do what Adrienne and Paul wanted her to do they turned on her, come on people what would you do, I don’t know what show your watching, only thing I see Brandy do is take up for herself and you all would do the same, no one not even Dan is going to let someone dog them out and say nothing, that makes you a coward!!! Team Brandy all the way.

14. Anne Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 4:13 pm

To blame a person that divulged a semi secret for the break up of a marriage just shows how unstable Adrienne is to begin with. OBVIOUSLY there were other issues and or the marriage wasn’t strong to begin with. Next I nearly gagged when Adrienne showed up at Lisa’ housewarming and marriage renewal party. 1. She was just served separation papers? she stated all her kids wanted was their mother, that they were at hime crying? And these children were the most impt things in her life? She and Lisa have been at odds.. Are you freaking kidding me? To get dressed up drive over to someone’s house and didn’t have any intention of staying… Why even bother going except she obviously wanted attention, prob to ruin Lisa’ event and again are you freaking kidding me? Doubt she has even an inkling at how stupid that move was and hope Paul uses it in court when they go for child custody. Exactly who was with these crying children who only wanted their mother ( her words) who was consoling them? Because mommy hd to spend at least an hour to get dressed up and drive over to make her appearance at Lisa’ s . The spotlight was her priority not these children who just found out their parents were divorcing and crying their hearts out prob with some paid nanny.

15. TRINI MASON Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 11:14 pm

Dan, I totally agree with you. That Brandi woman came in to destroy the show and Bravo has allowed her to do so:(…..to top it off they brought that ugly Yolanda woman to join forces with trashy Brandi. Adrienne is a real lady with a head on her shoulders as she has demostrated in the show, I really hate to see her go, she really was forced to go by what whore Brandi did to her and the producers seem to let whore Brandi run the show. I think I won’t watch anymore because of Brandi.

16. TRINI MASON Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 11:21 pm

who in the hell is going to be jealous of Brandi?, only a brainless person would think that. Brandi is nothing but a whore/trash/pennyless with a filthy mouth. I am surprised that Kyle’s husband went as far as appologise to her; but WHY?. A woman/lady does not talk to a man with the filthy words that trashy woman uses because that’s asking for it. She should consider herself lucky that he didn’t treated her with the same words because it would have been well deserved. Brandi should never be allowed to be in the show because of her; the women are leaving.

17. VM Says:
    April 3rd, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Can’t stand Brandi, will be excited when she LEAVES the show! Will really miss Adrienne. Why does Yolanda get to talk about people and it’s ok but won’t allow anybody else (except Brandi and Lisa) to say anything?

18. Mirza Says:
    April 8th, 2013 at 10:24 am

I’m so happy to see Adrienne go. I love Brandi, Adrienne you will not be miss….hasta la vista.

19. Terri Says:
    April 12th, 2013 at 4:13 pm

I really like Adrienne. I think she has class and I WILL MISS HER. Brandi has no class and will say or do anything that will keep her on the show. I definitely think Brandi brings the show down to her level…..she certainly is no asset as far as I’m concerned. She is pretty & that is all.

Bring Adrienne back….write it in the script about her fued with some of her castmates and is now resolving it. I got a kick watching her interaction with her husband and WANT HER BACK….

All the other castmates are fine…I enjoy watching the rest of them….

20. Me Says:
    April 26th, 2013 at 9:47 am

Adrienne is so full of it her eyes must be brown. No one can break up your marriage but you. Bravo is the problem. Why was it that they edited Brandi’s words, but they didn’t edit Camille when she exposed Taylors private business on the show. And? Really why would you come on a show if you have skeletons in your closet that you don’t want revealed. This is all probably a ploy and just like when Kim left RHOA mid season and now has her own show? What will be next Adrienne with her own show? Why the double standards Andy Cohen?

Comments