The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe And Catherine Giudici Talk Relationship And Kids

March 28, 2013 04:00 PM by Lisa Princ

Recently, rumors started to buzz about The Bachelor‘s Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici fighting and having relationship troubles already, leaving fans wondering if there was any truth there. Despite the buzz about a failing relationship, Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici were all smiles in a recent video, where they dished about their relationship and having children!

Actually, you can make that multiple videos! While the rumors continue to spread about Sean and Catherine supposedly breaking up, from the looks of the couple recently, that appears to be the furthest thing from the truth!

In a video interview with Hollywood Life, Catherine Giudici gushed about her relationship with Lowe, telling them: “It’s a normal relationship. Yeah, we do cuddle, we cuddle on the couch, it’s pretty innocent and it’s nice,” adding the pair have not had sex, nor do they plan to until after they are married.

Meanwhile, according to Wetpaint, the couple were snagged on camera once again, and shared the secret to having a successful relationship, “communication and fun.” In a video posted on the site, the couple were all smiles, and Lowe even joked about having kids with Catherine one day, telling reporters he wants: “oh, about a dozen. I’m from Texas!”

It certainly looks and sounds to us like the couple’s relationship is going well, despite all the rumors. Unfortunately, we will probably continue to hear rumors of a break up until the couple actually ties the knot.

What do you think of this story? Do you think Sean and Catherine will fall victims to The Bachelor curse? Or will this adorable couple actually make it down the aisle? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Bachelor. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelor.

Photos Courtesy: WENN

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelor |

13 Responses to “The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe And Catherine Giudici Talk Relationship And Kids”

1. Belinda Says:
    March 28th, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Catherine is in this for fame. She is cute, funny and probably a sweet girl, but so clearly enamored with the LA glamor. I will be shocked if they make it down the isle, or if they do, it’ll be just to prove a point. Sean will have his heart broken with this one, like her sisters said, she gets what she wants gets bored and moves on. I see this happening with him. She’s verified on twitter which she tweeted, never would have happened if she wasn’t the chosen one. She tweeted that they were walking down Rodeo Drive to a jewelry store #itsourlife. Tell me this girl isn’t eating up the new profound fame? Not buying that she’s completely in love with Sean at all. So sad for him. Hopefully his family will see her for who she is and talk him out of walking down that isle. She’s too young and immature. Even her english on twitter is like a 12 year old. #embarrassing.

2. sara Says:
    March 29th, 2013 at 6:45 am

Belinda,lets not be too judgmental because Sean only knew who is the right person for him. We actually didn’t know what other qualities Catherine do possess in person, not via twitter, facebook or other social media sites. We must not judge based on these alone lets give them the benefit of the doubt as the saying goes: First impression doesn’t really last. :)

3. Alice Welsh Says:
    March 29th, 2013 at 10:57 am

Wow, Belinda. I’m glad that no one asked you to watch and then critique me. I live a pretty good life and feel I make a positive difference for others, but I’m no where near perfect. Are you? How about you look into the mirror and use some of the energy you spend judging others and improve yourself. It’s good for the heart and the soul.

4. kathleen Says:
    March 29th, 2013 at 12:10 pm

they love each other people and the tabloids need to back off and let them be happy why can’t everyone just be happy for them and leave them alone

5. Mila Says:
    March 29th, 2013 at 6:21 pm

They are so in love…very obvious I don’t think they are after the “fame”. I never liked bachelor/bachelorette but this season it was about finding true love and Sean and Catherine found each other. This is the only season that I actually finished watching the whole thing. Pls. don’t be judgmental Ms.Belinda!?~leave them alone! Can’t you just be happy for them? Unhappy people tend to say bad things to others. One more thing, maybe her culture is different than yours that she doesn’t show too much PDA. They are good for each other!

6. Ginger Says:
    March 30th, 2013 at 10:45 am

I don’t think Catherine is the one looking for fame. Sean says he doesn’t like fame, but he has been on two of the Bachelor series, late night talk shows, and now DWTS. If that doesn’t prove him to be one of the greatest liars in history, then I don’t know what else to say. Come on, Sean, if you hate fame, then why go on DWTS instead of helping Catherine get ready for the wedding!

7. Lilang Says:
    March 30th, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Ladies, it is true that on rare occasions we tend to make up our minds about others without even knowing who they are. Most of the time, we are proven wrong.

Generally speaking, I really could not say what the truth is and only themselves know what is going on. But Lowe is a very conservative Christian and true to his faith. I don’t think he would just allow all this for the ride. They are human beings and are subject to real feelings. I could say that maybe Catherine is just taking Sean for a ride but I would not because I don’t know what is the truth. I can’t read minds or forecast what is going on.
    But I have some reservations that they might not end up getting walking down the aisle but for now, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt. I will wait and see if they are really going to make it – and I really wish that they would. I think they would make it last if they do.

8. someone Says:
    March 30th, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Belinda get over yourself. Quit acting like you know Catherine personally. Just because you watch an hour or two of this show every Monday Nights does not make you qualified on who Catherine is, what she’s thinking and what she’s all about. Only Sean does, and there is obviously a reason why Sean picked Catherine that none of us sees. Also, why the hell would she be immmature? because she likes to have fun? there is nothing wrong with having fun!. In fact i think she’s the most matured person of all the girls on that show because for 1 she does not have a jealous streak in her body and 2 she does not get wrapped up in the catty drama. She even says she avoids drama. So yea, she is the most likely the matured one!. Quit being so judgemental. You are not the one that picked Catherine, you are not the one that is going to marry and live with Catherine, Sean is! so shut up and YOU grow up!.

9. shoshanna Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 3:17 am

LEAVE SEAN AND CATHERINE ALONE, TO BUILD ON THEIR RELATIONSHIP. GIVE THEM SOME AIR!!! Do you journalists really want the sweetest couple on ABC
    s reality show to breakup? I wanna see them married, on tv, and read about then having babies , a whole dozen of them, all in the great state of TEXAS

10. sarah Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 4:18 pm

They are just cute young sweet hearts Come on people leave them alone be happy at least more happy couple in the america

11. cookiefan Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 9:16 pm

I agree with Mila. Catherine shies away from PDA. When she gave Sean the “kiss” note she said it was not appropriate for others to see. (She even pulled away when he went in for another kiss… )

She always dressed modestly, even when in a bathing suit.
    But, their chemistry is undeniable. If you haven’t seen the fan video with Phillip Phillip’s “So Easy” its a treat.

Catherine does make it “so easy” for Sean to fall in love with her because she has everything he even wanted AND MORE!

12. Thi Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 12:14 pm

Excuse me Belinda! You’re saying that Catherine is immature and her English in twitter is like a 12 year old? Do you even know that this girl is a writer at Seattleite inSeattle magazine and works as a Visual Designer at Amazon? You must be an unhappy person to judge another human being without properly finding the fact! I felt sorry for you…be happy that these two has found love!

13. Koko Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 6:49 pm

Hey Belinda, “Even her english on twitter is like a 12 year old.” Take note: English as a language is spelled with a capital E. And “isle” is actually spelled “aisle.” #embarrassing (as you said)

Comments