March 30, 2013 09:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Following the news of both Adrienne Maloof and Camille Grammer departing The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, we also heard that Faye Resnick would not be returning either. As producers scramble to fill the missing spots, rumor now has it that they are courting Celebrity Apprentice’s Lisa Rinna, to join the cast!

Lisa Rinna is reportedly in talks with producers to join The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, following all the departures we learned of recently. Sources say that the producers have been having a really tough time trying to find women of the right caliber for the cast, and Rinna fits the bill – this could definitely be interesting.

One insider told Radar Online recently: “Lisa is married to a super hunky actor, she’s rich and she isn’t afraid to stand up for herself or call anyone out,” adding that Lisa also has a great sense of humor. But what about the Housewives “marriage curse” affecting Lisa and her husband of 16 years, Harry Hamlin? “She and Harry have a really strong relationship. They aren’t worried at all about the strain the show puts on them, they wouldn’t do it if there were problems, and there definitely aren’t any,” the insider explained.

As Lisa Rinna chats with Bravo about possibly joining the show, rumor has it that they want her on the show to stir up the drama with Brandi!

What do you think about Lisa Rinna possibly joining The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, Celebrity Apprentice, NBC Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

9 Responses to “Could Lisa Rinna Be The Newest Cast Member Of The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills?”

1. Atl.real housewives Says:
    April 3rd, 2013 at 9:48 am

If it allows for Brandi to be put in her place.. not Beverly Hills Housewives..I am all for it.

2. Atl."real" housewives Says:
    April 3rd, 2013 at 9:54 am

If anyone can please put Brandi in her place, not Beverly Hills or her side kick, the one from Rehab, I would welcome Lisa Rinna with enthusiasm. Tired, no class Brandi needs to go. Hello spin-off of “money doesn’t give you class, it just gives you money”. None of which she has or she would not speak of it every chance given. Class? Her opening dance moves which she utters the line is the most classless move I have seen.

3. connie noel Says:
    April 16th, 2013 at 8:30 am

Lisa would be a good choice.But there are other good choices also..Brandi…You either love her or hate her,but she does make the show interesting,,I read that Kyle’s husband is having affairs,,hmmmmmmm

4. Jemima Reddingbocker Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 11:02 am

YES, BRING IN THE LISA RINNA!!! THE CAST CAN USE SOME NEW FACES. KIM RICHARDS IS MY FAVORITE! ESCAPE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN ALL THE WAY GIRL!!!!

5. R.Baumann Says:
    May 11th, 2013 at 9:36 pm

can’t you find somebody else that is lisa’s equal?? i want more Lisa’s!!!!

6. CAK Says:
    May 23rd, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Love Lisa Rinna and her husband. They will certainly add to the show and make things interesting. Someone needs to put Brandi in her place!

7. Dee Dee Says:
    June 4th, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Really?…I dislike all of these un-reality shows. I have tried them;at least one episode each of all the Housewives shows and find none of them appealing enough to watch again.

I would rather live my life than watch theirs. Go figure!

8. KJ Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 3:34 pm

I love Brandi and am so happy to see Adrianne leave. I dislike Kim and Kyle. They can go! Kyle is so insecure and a gossip.

9. beacuz Says:
    June 25th, 2013 at 1:10 pm

I think Lisa will be great addition. I wish they would take Brandi off. I wasn’t happy to see
    Adrienne and Camille go, but I can understand. Not a fan of Faye Resnick, so I am glad she is not being added…Maybe BRAVO should mix the pot with some other ethnicities. And it would be nice if for a change they were actually housewives.

Comments