Celebrity Apprentice Recap: Piers Morgan vs. Omarosa Manigault

March 31, 2013 09:21 PM by Veronica Dudo

The contestants on Celebrity Apprentice must show their artistic sides when tasked with creating original, three-dimensional artwork. In the end, winning the task comes down to fundraising. Things heat up between Boardroom advisor, Piers Morgan and Omarosa Manigault who have traded insults before on the NBC reality TV series in the ultimate showdown. Plus, a shake-up among the contestants changes the dynamic of both teams!

The all-stars are all vying to win money for their charities. The 10 remaining celebrities include Marilu Henner, Brande Roderick, Stephen Baldwin, Lisa Rinna, Gary Busey, Omarosa Manigault, Penn Jillette, Trace Adkins, Dennis Rodman and Lil Jon. This week, the Boardroom Advisors are Piers Morgan, the 2008 Celebrity Apprentice winner and Eric Trump.

The all-stars must create original artwork and then tap into their personal and professional groups of friends looking for buyers. With the teams unbalanced, a reshuffling is responsible for moving Trace Adkins from Plan B to Team Power. Lil Jon is the Project Manager for Team Power which is now made up of Brande Roderick, Omarosa Manigault, Trace Adkins, and Dennis Rodman.

Meanwhile Lisa Rinna takes on the role of Project Manager for Plan B. Her fellow teammates include Marilu Henner, Penn Jillette, Gary Busey and Stephen Baldwin. After creating their artwork, the doors are open and both teams are ready for business. Some of the special guests include Chaz Dean and The Blue Man Group, who show up and make donations.

In the end under the leadership of Lisa Rinna, Plan B raises $225,000 while Team Power lead by Lil Jon brings in $179,000. The Donald announces that he will match the amount of money Lisa’s team raised and she will be able to present her charity, the St. Jude Children’s Hospital will a check for a little over $400,000. Now the fun really begins! Lil Jon said from the beginning of the task that he would bring back into the Boardroom the two members who raise the least amount of money to face Donald Trump. That would be Dennis Rodman and Omarosa. A Boardroom brawl breaks out between Dennis, Omarosa and Piers. Omarosa says she raised $2,000 more than Dennis Rodman therefore she has earned her place in the competition moving forward. Dennis created beautiful artwork including getting signed memorabilia by Derek Jeter which was very valuable for the team but didn’t bring in the bucks. Then, Piers Morgan voices his frustration with Omarosa being on the all-star season candidly saying, “You’re not a celebrity and you don’t have star power.”

After Dennis, Piers and Omarosa all talk over one another Donald Trump tells them to stop. Donald says he has seen a difference in Dennis Rodman from the previous season he competed on and that he wants to give Dennis the opportunity to continue on in competition. With that, Donald Trump fires Omarosa Manigault.

Have you been watching Celebrity Apprentice? What are your thoughts on Donald Trump firing Omarosa Manigault? Join the conversation and leave a comment below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Celebrity Apprentice. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Apprentice Links.

Photo Credit: NBC

Topics: Celebrity Apprentice, NBC Reality TV Shows |

29 Responses to “Celebrity Apprentice Recap: Piers Morgan vs. Omarosa Manigault”

1. joan Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 11:29 pm

Praise the Lord. That vile, vicious witch, Omarosa, is finally gone. Don’t understand how she ended up on Celebrity Apprentice in the first place, as she is not a celebrity in any way!

2. Susie Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 12:35 am

Way to go Trump! I am so glad he fired Omarosa! There are other ways to win besides being so manipulative and vicious. I look forward to not seeing her evil ways anymore. Now if only they would bring back Bret, all would be right in my world!

3. Bj Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 3:59 am

Yeah!,,,,,,,,,I muted the tv whenshehas too much air time….

4. R J Rossi Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 5:36 am

I’m glad Omarosa was fired. She is a loud mouth, self centered BITCH.

The question I’d like Mr. trump to answer is ‘Why does he have Piers Morgan on the show after the negative comments he made about the United States? I thought Mr. Trump was more of a patriot than this!!!!!

5. al kaye Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 5:46 am

Omarosa was on two weeks more than she should have been. She is one nasty individual.

6. al kaye Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 5:48 am

Down with the queen of nasty.

7. Lori Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 6:30 am

ding dong the wicked witch is dead……

8. sonya Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 6:59 am

So glad to see her go!!! S

9. annie feckler Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 7:15 am

Omarosa was working(?) for herself, not her team. She was not doing much for charity or she would have been helping her team win every time. Instead she created friction or worse. What a nasty person who brings out the worst in others.
    She is a perfect example of a bully.
    Actually Mr. Trump is also a bully so maybe that is why he keeps giving her 15 minutes of fame.

10. Gary Shapiro Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 7:30 am

Didn’t ANYONE

11. Gary Shapiro Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 7:36 am

Didn’t ANYONE see when Omarosa pulled $2,000 from her own pocket and give it to her friend to make sure ‘her donors’ gave $2000 more than the donor/firnds of Dennis Rodman’s? It happened during the art gallery session. Why didn’t that get picked up from anyone? I can understand that it didn’t get into the boardroom ’cause she was so sneaky about it and no one really noticed…if anyone did notice she would’ve flat out been fired…for cheating! Piers is right about her, but so is everybody else on the show. Her persona has been a ratings boom for The Donald and she would’ve never been fired early on.
    Okay…someone get this out there please!

12. Carol G Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 7:48 am

THANK YOU Donald Trump!

13. Gabrielhues Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 9:01 am

Yall know this is all a script, don’t you? This has nothing to do with reality. It’s all about the ratings and $$$$$$$$$.

14. George Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 9:17 am

I will now watch the show again. Omarosa wasn’t entertaining at all – she’s a schmoe.

15. dEBBI lOWE Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 9:44 am

I am so glad Mr. Trump fired her; I don’t know why she was brought back to begin with. She is a liar/ a coniver / two-faced phony that is just looking for recognition. The whiny whiny over her boyfriend-just another ploy. Whoop Whoop glad sh’s gone !!!!!

16. Linda Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 11:00 am

So happy Lil Jon had the guts to take her back into the board room! Just can’t stand Omarosa and SO glad she is fired! I hope she is NEVER brought back for any reason!

17. Donna S Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Yes Gary, I saw it too! That’s the only way she can be revelant….cheater!

18. maggie B Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 12:33 pm

My one word for Omarosa is BULLY, I am glad she is off. If Mr. Trump did not fire her this time, I would not tune in again. I could not watch another show watching her bully people around.

19. Mark T Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 5:28 pm

OMG she is gone. Thanks Donnie, now I will watch you show again. She is a waste of a human and has no place at all in our country as in the USA. She is a liar, cheat, bitch and a loser in life. Good by wicked witch of the USA go to another country and rune someone else’s life BITCH’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. debpet Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 11:08 pm

Thank you Gary Shiparo, I though I imagined it, I can’t believe no one else saw that. Just proves what I’ve always said, that she was lying, cheating, sneaky bitch. Ding dong the witch is dead, now I go back to enjoying the show.

21. woodman42 Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 11:16 pm

Omarosa is why Trump had Morgan as an advisor, and I’m sure he told Piers to unload on her at will for the ratings.

22. Kim Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 7:13 am

I am so glad she was fired! Please let her crawl back to whatever hole she came out of – she needs to get a real job and work – she is not a celebrity and should not be given another second of air time EVER!!!

23. Nick Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 12:40 pm

Finally! I have been waiting for Trump to fire Omarosa every week. Omarosa is the most despicable, vile, digusting excuse for a human being on this planet.
    And I love how Piers took a stab at her every chance he got; she deserved it all and then some!

24. LLB Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 6:28 pm

I like Omarosa! It’s a contest and she plays to win. She only gets to people because they allow her to. I think Piers is sad. His purpose this season seems to be to harass and make Omarosa’s life miserable. He’s the one I don’t like. He needs to get over his issues from their season and move on.

25. Debbie Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 7:49 pm

She cheated! Watch the episode again online. It was so obvious, blatant! She snuck $2000 into her unknown friend’s pocket to be that amount over Rodman. I am VERY ANGRY that Donald did not mention it in the boardroom or if he only later found out, that he did not add a comment at the end of the episode. Another person in the past was publicly barraged with Donald’s wrath during an episode for cheating with a lesser amount of money. Besides, this was for charity, surely there is a law broken there. Without question her lack of ethics and honesty has now been laid bare to the world. What an idiot. And BTW, Omarosa, don’t bother suing me. I have it all on tape!!! Cheater, cheater, cheater!!!!!

26. Rain Says:
    April 3rd, 2013 at 1:05 am

Omarosa’s 15 minutes of fame was over for me the day she refused to put on a hard hat because it would mess up her hair. That was her first stint on the apprentice. Then she got hit with a blanket of insulation. Do you really think that caused her injury. NO. She is a terrible person, that “I” have been subjected to, way too many times on TV.

LaToya Jackson has more dignity in her little finger’s fingernail than Omarosa has in her whole body. Queen of Mean, does she really think anyone likes her, she has gone on tv for the whole world to see. Any actor, man of means, please don’t entertain this woman for even a moment in life. She is just rude and not nice.

Michael Clark Duncan a fabulous actor, I bet he can’t believe she is still profiting off his name.

Omaroasa please just go away and stay gone. You will only ever make money from the threat of a lawsuit, which is what you threatened the apprentice with, which is my belief why you have ‘HAD” TO BE ON THE SHOW so many times.

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD, THE WICKED WITCH, DING DONG THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD.

yay! Hooray! Now please Mr. Trump don’t bring her back.

Thank you.

27. www.thelyrics.pro Says:
    April 4th, 2013 at 1:02 am

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m absolutely
    enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

28. Christine McDow Says:
    April 4th, 2013 at 5:18 am

@realitytvmag :)

29. Rell Says:
    April 7th, 2013 at 7:08 pm

No one mentiined that she is a minister.

Comments