Nicki Minaj Snubbed Devin Velez After His American Idol Elimination

March 31, 2013 10:00 AM by Lisa Princ

As the anger builds by fans who are sick of Nicki Minaj’s antics on American Idol, we’ve got yet another reason for you all to add to the growing list of why she needs to get axed from the show, and you may not (okay, you probably will) believe this one! When Devin Velez was eliminated last week, the crazy wig wearing singer did not even say goodbye to him!

I hate to say this, but can she be any more of a b*tch? Just when we thought that Nicki Minaj could not sink any lower, she has. When Devin Velez was eliminated last week on American Idol, he received kind words, hugs, and plenty of tearful goodbyes from all of the judges – except Nicki Minaj! “I don’t know why she didn’t approach me,” Velez told Life & Style in an interview after his elimination, chalking it up to the fact that Minaj likely wants a girl to win the show.

Regardless of whether or not Minaj wants a female to win the show, her behavior was just downright rude. Luckily, the kindness of the other judges made up for Minaj’s lack of even a goodbye. Velez revealed that Randy Jackson told him: “I want to keep in contact with you because you are an amazing artist and we would love to work with people like you,” while Keith Urban explained what an honor it was to have Velez on the show.

Devin went on to admit that the best part of his send off was Mariah Carey. “I love Mariah she’s such a sweetheart. Hearing from her that I’ve been one of her favorite artists – that’s awesome,” Velez said, adding that Carey told him she would love to work with him in the future.

Ironically, fans were hoping that Velez would have gotten the judges save this week, but Randy announced that it was not a unanimous decision to let Velez go. Something tells us Nicki Minaj did not want to save him!

What do you think about Nicki Minaj’s behavior toward Devin Velez? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it! Comment below to share your thoughts with us.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about American Idol. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: American Idol.

Photo Credit: FOX

Topics: American Idol, FOX Reality TV Shows |

91 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Snubbed Devin Velez After His American Idol Elimination”

1. Samantha Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 11:22 am

Manaj needs to be eliminated as a judge NOW. Totally rude, unprofessional. This young man has a lot more talent than HER. Although their performances as a trio were not perfect, she was totally obnoxious and rude asking them to leave the stage NOW…

the producers need to save this show by making HER leave the show NOW!!! She is an idiot and has NO talent herself, how can she judge these singers? Mariah and Keith are totally awesome.

Kick her out NOW, she is too distracting and rude.

2. Pamela Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 12:32 pm

That’s showbiz baby!

3. Carey Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 12:35 pm

Why are the fans blaming Nikki? They’re the ones who didn’t vote for him. People just want something to complain about and sommeone to hate on.

4. daryl Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Nikki makes the show!

5. daryl Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 6:25 pm

nikki makes the show

6. Billy D. Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 6:28 pm

I thought I would never watch the show again when I heard Niki M. would be on as a judge. Too make a long story short. I love her. She is honest and will not be swayed. She backs the art of music. I like that and like Howard Stern I want to here what she says next.

7. RM Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 6:28 pm

Let America use the”save” this week and vote Nicki Minaj off instead!

8. Mike Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 6:33 pm

I have been a fan of Idol since season two.Nikki is a spoiled little baby talking brat.This is a family show.I am having all I can do to continue watching the show.Her actions need to be addressed by Fox with her dismissal before she kills the show!

9. Vikki Simmons Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 6:47 pm

I think Nicki Minaj is nothing but a bitch and I wish American Idol would wake up and kick her ass off RIGHT NOW so everyone can get back to enjoying Idol!!!!!

10. Phlox Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 6:54 pm

I think she wants a black person to win.

11. james arens Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Dont like never will . Rude along with homely Mariah is hot and i think she should knock her out ….mariah is soooo pretty and nicki wooof .

12. Paul Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 7:01 pm

What a B#@ch? Looks like Her Royal Highness is forgetting what it was like when she was starting out.

13. Randall Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 7:11 pm

She never should have been asked to join the show. Someone with no musical talent such as her has no right to judge a singing contest!!

14. Kile Nave Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 7:15 pm

Wish IDOL would just hurry up and drop Nicki Garbaj from the show! Have quit watching the show because I can’t stomach her talentless nasal toned verbal diarrhea!!!

15. David Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 7:15 pm

It’s really too bad that all of these shows that have judges are all about the judges-tired of it and them-just once why don’t they judge and only judge the contestants instead of each other.

16. toonille23 Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 7:17 pm

Nicki Minaj has no class. She should not ne on American Idol. She is ruining the positive image of American Idol. I hope the world sees her for the awful person that she is and it ruins her career. I can guarantee that I will never buy any of her music and will turn the channel if she is ever on another television show.

17. harvey Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 7:19 pm

ALTHOUGHH WE ALL DEFINATLEY WANT AMBER TO WIN SHE NIKKI STILL COULD HAVE BEEN POLITE ENOUGH TO ATLEAST SAY GOODBYE, I WISH YOU WELL YOU HAVE GREAT TALENT! IT WOULD NOT HAVE HURT.

18. Karina Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 7:27 pm

Oh shut the f** up! For 10 years you put up with Simon Cowell!

And then you had judges, ikncluding that idiot of Randy, doing a lousy and pathetic job for 2 years!

Now, there is SOMEONE really telling the truth and REALLY judging the singing.

Shut the f up because MINAJ is so good. She and Keith could be there by themselves, I wouldnt mind

19. Bob Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 7:29 pm

She should be out! Her statements are annoying! I skip over her each time it’s her turn!!!!

20. Doug Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 7:33 pm

I watched the first episode of the season and quickly had my fill of Nicki. I haven’t watched an episode of this season since and don’t intend to as long as she is on it. Period.

21. v Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 7:39 pm

no one likes nicki minaj. who is to judge anyone? she doesnt even have any talent. her music is horrible and she is a talking cotton candy clown. she is an idiot and thinks she can be a diva like mariah? get real. throw that trash out and get her away from any music. i dont know a single person that is a fan of this ugly loser.

22. Kim Grussing Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Nicki needs to go! Whoever decided to let her on that show, simply was not in their right mind at the time. EVERYTHING is fake about her, everything! Who does she think she is? She hasn’t been around even 1/4 of the time Mariah, Randy or even Keith have been. Very rude, obnoxious human being. Sad to see Idol go down this way.

23. J Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 7:58 pm

You never know what position Nicki will take. At first she praised Devin. Then, all of a sudden she switched out just as much as she does with her different personalities. He will be just fine. Bigger people in the businesswant to work with Devin, such as Mariah and Randy. When Devin start releasing platinum records Nicki will be sorry. I’d rather have Simon come back.

24. ckevn Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Get this little conceited black monkey bitch off the show…!!!

25. OsaWhat Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 8:13 pm

Please, for the love of all that is Holy, let Nicki go off into her “stare into space mode”, as she gets the word from the show’s execs that’s she’s Fired. I loved Devin, he was the only great male vocal left on the show. I thank the creator of mankind and the people who then invented the dvr system, so I can fast forward through Nicki’s BS twice a week. She makes the show unbearable to watch.

26. melody Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 8:15 pm

he crazy as hell he needs to shut up

27. TommyBoy Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Lisa Princ = bitch

28. randy Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 8:26 pm

I have not watched all the shows, but the ones I have watched Nicki has to me embarassed the show and some of the Judges and audience. I does not
    surprise me of her responses. I think her influence on the show is degrading and negative.

29. Dr Ima Pansy Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 8:44 pm

I haven’t got a clue why anybody would want to listen to or watch Nicki Minaj so much as take a crap , let alone sing .Phony , stupid music .And American idol holds no interest for me . I just don’t get it .Take it off .

30. Idolwatcher Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 8:48 pm

Nicki Minaj brings much needed honesty to the American Idol judge’s bench. She’s the best at giving the audience’s views since Simon left the show. I really enjoyed last season’s shows so this year is a huge disappointment. While last year’s singers were given a much broader range of songs to sing, this season has reverted back to the stale and limited genre’s used ad nauseum in seasons past. Minaj mirror’s the audience’s frustration in having to hear the same songs that have been covered many times before on the show. Singers with little talent shouldn’t be patronized and given so much false hope from the judges in today’s tough music business environment.

31. Joey Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 8:48 pm

WOW.She didn’t want him to go YOU STUPID BIAS NEWS. Hello she was always backstage or even after his performance talking to him in Spanish, she was really upset.You guys have no proof she didn’t want to see him go. She’s not weak to cry like Mariah who cries for anything. Grow up pussies

32. Jim Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Nicki needs to go – along with her prejudicial attitude – she as stated a woman will win and has made a concerted effort to discredit all the men – Nicki who cannot even make it to the sow on time – and then not even in a solid state of mind – Nicki will only do one big favor to American Idol – send its viewers to the Voice – Nicki will destroy American Idol and may lead to its cancellation – and American Idol does not deserve that – but those who hired her nee to go also – almost like a conspiracy to kill the show – and the promise of future career’s – goodbye American Ido

33. Pokkeme Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 9:25 pm

Looked to me like Nicki didn’t save him, the other three judges gave him a standing ovation send off. My take was that she would be a hypocrite if she said no to the save and then gave him a big cheer – I record the show and only watch the divine Keith and Nickis comments – fast forward the predictable Randy and Mariah

34. delia Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 9:27 pm

let nicki go back to the prodject were she belong, her face, and attitude is not belong to the normal people, she is so dame very ugly my goodness I cannot stand the monkey face, evil, and demon, she look like idiot and stupid in the TV. every comment she has, there is no since at all and let her go back to the jungle with all her go monkey is, we are so tired of her, she is nothing with Maray Caray, ha, ha,

35. karen Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 9:31 pm

If that nasty, bitter and homely Minaj is not kicked off the show I will quit watching it….she is horrible and thinks too high of herself. DIdn’t she come for the ghetto? Let her go back where she belongs!

36. woogey boogey Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 9:38 pm

You can take the monkey out the jungle, but he’s still a monkey

37. vicki gribble Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 9:39 pm

I will be very sad to see American Idol go. But that it where this is headed, I am sorry to say. I amd all my family have watched since the very first year. My daughter as a child watched and now her family and her and her children watch along with us. But this year she stopped. Her girls are 15 and 10 and she did not want them seiing all the junk that was going on. This has always been a family show. Now it is not. I really hope things get better fast or it will soon be gone forever or just piled in with all the rest and nothing specialn anymore. please do something, this was Americas show, representing America. How badly we need that right now.

38. vicki gribble Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 9:41 pm

American Idol get rid of the dirty remarks, language and the ninja turtle girl that has a screw loose

39. Sarantx Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 10:12 pm

Devin’s rendition of Impossible would have made Andy Williams proud! He’s a great talent and the best of the guys left on the show. Minaj is the reason that I will no longer watch Idol this season. She makes the experience painful. They would get more audience share if they asked her to leave.

40. Tim Ball Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 10:17 pm

Best solution if she has a contract for the year? Let her judge and do her thing but change the “unanimous” part of the save to “3 out of 4″. This way the cooler and more intelligent judges can make correct decisions. Other than that, Nigel needs to have his head examined. Based on “And you think you can dance”, I had a lot higher hopes for an intelligently produced Idol show. Ooops! Was I ever wrong.

41. Melissa Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 10:22 pm

I think Nikki needs to GO NOW. She is SO rude & her facial expresions are bad as well ! I really dont think they thought it out having her as a Judge

42. Mel Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 10:35 pm

Nicki Minaj is unprofessional. She is ghetto. I dont know why this year sucks 2013 with all the judges expect Randy Jackson! I am so tried of Nicki Minaj. I will no longer watch that show

43. Larry Jessup Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 10:42 pm

Why is it required to say anything to the contestants? He had two out of three mediocre at best performances. Minaj says it like it is. I think drama is the keyword here and it has nothing to do with Minaj!!!

44. Lawry J Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 10:46 pm

Who Cares? I enjoyed Devin Velez also…but the guys are leaps and bounds weaker than the gals this year. I think Lazaro should have been off last week…but, its inevitable a girl will win this year, and that is fine with me…Go Amber! As far as Nikki…she breaths life into the show and has the moxy to actually give us something other than, “I Loved it, your vocie was amazing” that is chimed over and over by Keith and Mariah. Her or Mariah probably won’t be bakk next year, for whatever reasons…but Minaj saves the show some grace.

45. DAVID Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 10:48 pm

IT DOESN’T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO SEE Nicki Minaj IS REALLY A BITCH! SHE HAS HAD AN ATTITUDE SINCE SHE HAS BEEN A JUDGE. WHO IS THE ROCKET SCIENTIST THAT CHOSE HER TO BE JUDGE? WHAT A SCREW UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. Dee Barber-James Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 10:52 pm

My family has watched every season of American Idol faithfully; but after 4 episodes this season we have not tuned in anymore. She is nothing but an unprofessional bitch, that should have been replaced already. My son won’t even listen to her music anymore and has removed any songs he did like from his IPod and phone. We will continue to boycott the show as long as she is on it.

47. Mary Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 11:16 pm

Who cares about Nicki? She’s so fake, and everything about her is fake. Fake nails, fake hair, fake looking smile, ECT.

I stopped watching American Idol after the second season because it was obvious that no matter who wins the show, the other two or three runner-ups will still be famous. Might as well stop it there.

Mariah does that annoying high-pitched squealing noise and she’s married to someone that’s old enough to be her son.

Nicki is so fake and I’d like to hear her sing without any music playing in the background.

Is Randy even a singer? I never even heard of him until American Idol.

I don’t listen to Keith Urban’s songs. He sings good, but I don’t listen to him.

“The Voice” is much better, even though none of the judges can seem to think for themselves, which is quite pathetic.

48. James Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 11:47 pm

You guys are crazy Nicki Minaj is the only reason I still watch the show. The rest of the judges are predictable and boring!

49. sueobrien Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 11:50 pm

Nigel, PLEASE GET RID OF NICKI!!! I have watched and loved Idol since it’s inception but I probably won’t be watching it much longer. She is not only annoying but wastes time, and is irritating. I can’t stand her.

50. Maralee Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 12:11 am

I was at the performance and Nicki definately was the judge not wanting to save Devin. We were all yelling “save” and Mariah stood up, turned around and cheered us on. Keith turned to us and shrugged his shoulders and mouthed “I can’t do anything else”. Randy, Keith and Mariah ALL applauded Devin and all Nicki did was hang her head. She is not going to allow any save since her precious Curtis did not get it when SHE wanted him saved.

51. Susan collins Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 12:16 am

Every week we here about her behavior on the show! She is trying to turn it into the “Nicki Minaj Show”. She needs to stop trying to be front and center. The show is not about her. Ax her as soon as possible. “American Idol” is loosing ratings as it it and more people tuning it out because of her.

52. Parnelli Jones Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 12:20 am

Nicki Minaj is acting totally psychotic on the show and the fact that she blocked a save for Devin is unforgivable. Devin totally deserved to be saved and 80% of the viewers thought so too. Nicki has been downright rude to a number of other contestants as well. Her behaviour takes a lot of the joy out of watching Idol and so my wife and I are transitioning over to The Voice, which is lot more upbeat and fun to watch.

53. toby strebel Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 12:45 am

oh come on, the girls are way better than him and nicki is the only one who makes the show interesting and fun…without her it would be a snoozefest. I don’t know why she didn’t approach him, but artists sometimes have their differences, just like regular people in a working environment. We don’t know what happened between them and the judges are not required by law to love each and every contestant. We always expect everyone on TV to be nice and fake friendliness and what not, and I guess Nikki doesn’t do that and lets people see who she likes and doesn’t like…happens all the time behind the cameras, people get snubbed and replaced in a heartbeat without a reason why…that’s Hollywood

54. Tlea Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 1:09 am

Nicki Minja what a piece of work! Her antics I feel is due to her insecurities about herself.She was all the attention good or bad. Her voice is annoying, fakelashes,hair,nails and bottom, breast implants tells us shes been very insecure.
    Plus we need to remember she one of those singers that will not be around when the type of music she sings goes away.

55. Nancy Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 2:40 am

She is something else. Not much talent either. She sat her fat ass in that chair last week when all the other judges got up on their feet. Does she not know she looked like a real Bitch. She is so full of herself. I would love to see Mariah reach over Randy and just slap the shit out of her.

56. Bee Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 2:46 am

She needs to go right now!!! NO class what’s so every and she forgets where she came from and dosn’t appreciate what she has. I call that a DIVA!!! Very unprofessional not saying goodby to the idol singer leaving last week. Idol needs to go with 3 judges going forward or just fire Nicki all together. The producer screwed up getting this classless singer who in 20 years we will forget who she was. The show is in real trouble if she comes back next year!!

57. dave Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 2:54 am

NICKI MINAJ IS A BUTT-UGLY CRACK WHORE!!!! THAT UGLY NIGGER SKANK HAS NO TALENT AND NO CLASS!!! PISS ON HER!!!

58. Patty Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 3:00 am

Nicki has no class…She is terrible..How can you not wish someone good luck after working with them. She is pathetic of a human being and she can take her blonde ugly wig and her fake attitude and well…i won’t say on here. All i can say is i truly hope Randy and the rest of the judges think twice before letting her come back next year. She is a sorry excuse of a human being.

59. Shirley Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 3:08 am

When J-Lo was a judge and Nicki performed; i remember he stating she would like to be a judge and sit along side of her..I did not take her serious and neither of the hiring people because she has been a total disaster since she has been on the show..She is rude…She does not sit facing straight..she is almost with her back to Randy..se makes those remarks and faces and I am sure as a kid; she did not have friends as she stated in an interview, once..She need to chill , take her job serious and the show is not about her. Use tact with the kids. They are already afraid of the judges and the folks that are watching and dont need the stories of waffles and pancakes/marshmellow and non of the other crap..Critique them and move on..When she treaten to walk off the show; they should have let her.

60. Billy Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 3:19 am

NM is a loser. Everytime I see her pic it smells like someone left the restroom door open. All mouth, no brains, no class–the epitome of the modern entertainment industry. All thugs with rugs. Gene Kelly, we know you’re rolling over in your grave–please don’t hate us…

61. ohhjay Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 3:20 am

I wouldn’t have hugged his fag azz either. i’m sick of gay people!

62. Brigitte Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 3:52 am

I agree that Nicki Minaj should be removed from American Idol.. Bring in a judge that makes sense and get rid off her. Or better yet, four judges is way too many. Just keep the three.
    That’s mu opinion.

63. Helen Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 3:54 am

Minji needs to be let go now. Pay her off and keep her off of the show before she makes the show go down any further. She is the worse judge that Idol has ever had. Say good bye today.

64. cindy venegas Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 3:57 am

PERSONALLY I THINK NICKI MINAJ IS RUDE AND SNOOTY BECAUSE SHE’S A CELEBRITY AND SHE GIVES THE APPERANCE AND ATTITUDE OF IT.DEVIN WAS WONDERFUL AND I REALIZE THERE ARE CERTAIN CRITERIA FOR THEM TO STAY ON AMERICAN IDOL BUT SHE NEEDS TO THINK BACK ABOUT WHAT IT WAS LIKE IN HER RISE TO STARDOM.HOW WOULD SHE FEEL IF SOMEONE TREATED HER THAT WAY WHEN SHE WAS STARTING OUT.SHE”S JUST PLAIN OUT RUDE AND I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO HER MUSIC.GREAT JOB…DEVIN,YOU WILL MAKE IT.HAVE A NICE DAY AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY IN LIFE.MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND I’M GOING TO PRAY FOR NICKI..SHE NEEDS IT.

65. Sandy G Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 4:01 am

Nicki, needs to go, she is so unprofessional, she talks like a 5th grader

66. peter w. judkins sr. Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 4:02 am

nicki barague [ def. for barague] slut,true blond , bitch , piss poor excuse for life , pink lipped alien, number 1 singer in the world of loser singers , . opinion,, send her out of space on the next trip to space station and at 5 miles out open the shuttle door and kick sicky nicki out the door without an air tank and no parachute .

67. Eileen Tarquinio Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 4:11 am

Nicki has to go or this show is going off the air.
    She also needs to get her adenoids removed. She sounds so nasally when she talks (or drunk).

68. BEATRICE SMITH Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 4:13 am

KEITH NEEDS TO LET HER HAND GO WHEN SHE WALKING OUT ON STAGE,SO SHE CAN FALL ON HER FFFFAAATTT ASS

69. jan Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 4:33 am

Niki should’ve been taken off the show right after the audtions were done. she isn’t worthy of being on American Idol as a judge or as a performer. Her recent actions were those of a spoiled,self centered child. Do all of America a big favor and get her off the show.

70. tim Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 4:34 am

Please allow me to say this, Devin is a very good singer and should not have went home. But with that being said it was america’s vote or was it? In the past there has been controversy about the votes and if they are really calculated. Who knows right. Now as far as Nicki’s concern that was payback pure and simple. Yes Randy can come off a little rude by saying that he didn’t thins a performance was good, But every time he says that, he will also say sorry but it is his opinion. That is good because it is only his opinion. When Simon critsized someone he to would say that and also would explain what he thought a contestant should do to help themselves. Nicki does neither of those things. Thinking she is right and everyone else is wrong no matter what. This to me in MY opinion makes her sound like the only one who matters. Now in my opinion this is where the show The Voice is vastly catching up with Idol. Judges and people alike need to remember, last year. Was Phillip the best singer of the group? Don’t think so. But he was great at entertaining and he will draw in a crowd when he performs. This is what alot of people look at. Nicki with her comments disrupt the show completely. I could judge better than her. Nicki will bring down your ratings. At least by 1 forsure. If she is there next year I will not watch. Good luck to all the contestants that remain and may God bless each of them for having the courage to go before Nicki each week.

Tim

71. Jerry Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 4:37 am

when that pig treated Lil Charlie like crap I lost all interest in her and the show that ive watched sence the begining.PLEASE get rid of her

72. Jerry Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 4:40 am

the chick has no class. put her back under the rock where she was raised.

73. trudy steibl Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 4:40 am

Nicki Minaj is absolutely disgusting and hateful to watch. Please tell “American Idol” to get someone else. She turns my stomach with her arrogance and stupidity.

74. madeline Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 4:58 am

I think she forgot where she came from ! I use to like her , not really she was tolerable . I also think $$$$$$ has gone to her head and why don’t she stop and think how she would feel when she first started !spoiled , concerted B–ch give us a break.

75. Philip Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 5:00 am

American Idol…………..It was once the Best of the Best for Reality TV,now a real JOKE, Minaj is the perfect example how far this show has hit bottom,NO CLASS TO THE SHOW,HIGHER UP’S..WAKE UP WHEN YOU ARE PICKING JUDGES…..SHE CAN NOT MATCH A BLEMISH ON HER CO/STARS,WHAT WE’RE YOU PEOPLE THINKING,SHE IS NOT art,talented or example of today’s needs for good role models for are young people..just SAY’EN

76. Dillie Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 5:01 am

Nikki is the reasone why I am not going to watch the remainder of Idol. Until they take her off, the show will keep loosing the ratings. It is so very obvious they want a female to win, no big deal,however, NIKKI YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE RUDE ABOUT IT!!!!!

77. Dillie Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 5:02 am

Nicki is the reasone why I am not going to watch the remainder of Idol. Until they take her off, the show will keep loosing the ratings. It is so very obvious they want a female to win, no big deal,however, NICKI YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE RUDE ABOUT IT!!!!!

78. Mita Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 5:03 am

Short on talent and humanity. Nicki seems to reflect more of the GOP movement than ever before.

79. victoria Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 5:03 am

She is probably mad, because she told him to continue to add the Spanish lyrics in his songs and he didn’t. Now that he was being eliminated he sang in Spanish and it was too late.

80. tom brown Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 5:08 am

I do not watch American idol any more at all. the show is , or started out to be about talent period. but the judges make it personal. if someone sings better then another, he or she should get the vote.

81. chris Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 6:05 am

I wish they will kick that bitch off the show so normal people could start watching

82. Honey Boo Boo Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 6:56 am

Nicky Minaj is a talentless fool. Half the time she sounds like an idiot, the other half like a barnyard animal. Devin Velez has more talent in his left testicle than Minaj has in her entire body. Give it a rest Nicky…you just AINT ALL DAT.

83. Larrie Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 7:22 am

She is a bitch & should be kicked off show !

84. Blue Rose Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 8:41 am

Just because Nicki Minaj didn’t get up,doesn’t make her a bad person.So quit whining about it.Maybe someone should have given Devin A band-aid cuse he got a boo-boo. Nicki is herself and we enjoy seeing her on the show..she is so colorful to watch..not boring!!Keep it up Nicki!!Don’t ax her because is she is REAL!!

85. Loretta Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 9:05 am

I WILL ADD TO ALL THE BACKLASH AMERICAN IDOL HAS HAD WITH NICKEY MINAJ. PLEASE GET HER OFF THERE NOW! YOUR RATINGS ARE GOING TO BE GONE IF YOU DON’T. EVERYONE IS NOT WATCHING NOW AFTER SEEING MINAJ ACT LIKE A DOG! PUT HER IN “DOG OBEDIENCE SCHOOL” WHERE SHE IS SURE TO FAIL.

THIS WOMAN IS A MENACE TO SOCIETY. I CANNOT WATCH ANY FUTURE PROGRAMS UNTIL SHE’S GONE. OPEN THE DOORS AND LET HER OUT !!!!!!!!!

PLEASE, I AM SERIOUS. SHE IS RUINING YOUR SHOW.

86. MDV Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 11:21 am

“You’re my marshmallow, I’m in love with you, you make me feel blablabla”. This woman does not know how to critique, she always finds a way of making everything about herself and its getting old. Someone needs to pull the plug on this woman’s actions before she destroys the show. I bet Simon can’t believe how low this show has gone since they recruited this no-talent disrespectful person…

87. Yusuf Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 12:57 pm

Nikki is entertaining to watch. BUT Devin totally deserved the save this week. He was amazing and the best male voice this year. Mariah is one class act. I hope the duet happens!

88. sandy Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Nikki is an embarrassment to AI..How she was chosen is beyond me. I have no interest after 11 seasons of watching…because of her…She is rude and has no class!!!

89. Frank Drenik Says:
    April 5th, 2013 at 9:31 am

As judges on American Idol, it their duty to critique the singers performance; however. Nikki
    is not a person I would like to associate with on a personal or professional level. She is extremely rude to the contestants and should be removed from the show.

90. Char Says:
    April 5th, 2013 at 8:15 pm

my issue is with her not even saying goodbye to Devin – that was the least she could have done!

91. Shawn Says:
    April 11th, 2013 at 8:54 pm

I have watched American Idol religiosly since season 2. I started watching it this year and was excited about the new season. By about hollywood week I was sooo sick of Nicki I have not watched a full show since. Just the sound of her voice drives me up the wall, (not to metion her snotty attitude). Have lost total intrest in the whole show.

Comments