Omarosa Fired From Celebrity Apprentice!

April 01, 2013 09:00 AM by Lisa Princ

No, it’s not an April Fools Day joke! Last night on NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice, Omarosa Manigault’s time on the show finally came to end as she was fired – hooray! Fans have been waiting all season to see her get the boot – was her firing the best decision so far this season by Donald Trump?

Fans watched cheerfully last night, as Omarosa was finally fired from Celebrity Apprentice, after she battled it out with Piers Morgan, who had enough of her “holier than thou” attitude. Morgan called out Omarosa, and said exactly what most of us have been thinking all along, when he told her: “You’re not a celebrity and you don’t have star power.”

Omarosa has been stirring up the drama all season, and even filed a lawsuit against LaToya Jackson, who made some remarks about Omarosa possibly killing her beau, Michael Clarke Duncan. While it was definitely a low blow from Jackson, with Omarosa’s attitude, we can’t say that we blame her – or that we didn’t see it coming from someone this season.

Ironically, Omarosa’s firing came on the heels of a new interview with Access Hollywood Live, where Manigault admitted the show is actually “manufactured,” and also said: “There’s story lines. There is stuff going on.” Omarosa then went on to hint that producers of the show definitely pull strings behind the scenes.

Are you thrilled by Omarosa’s firing? Was this Donald Trump’s best decision all season? Or will you miss her dramatics every week on Celebrity Apprentice?

We know you have an opinion, and we want to hear from fans! Comment below to share your thoughts on Omarosa’s firing with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Celebrity Apprentice. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Apprentice Links.

Photo Credit: NBC

Topics: Celebrity Apprentice, NBC Reality TV Shows |

32 Responses to “Omarosa Fired From Celebrity Apprentice!”

1. Jillinois Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 9:26 am

She’s used Duncan’s death to maintain a victim mentality all season. HE was the victim- she is supposed to be a survivor. No victim mentality ever shows that someone is strong enough in their own right to be much of anything besides pathetic. Bullying seems to be her only real gift.

2. fred Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 9:55 am

about fricking time,be gone!!!!!stay gone

3. Shonda Saunders Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 10:01 am

Omarosa is someone you just love to hate. Im going to miss her though. She’s a piranhua, but even they get eaten by the shark. I love Celebrity Apprentice.

4. phaye Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 10:22 am

I am so glad she is gone. I watched LESS of CA so far this season because I can’t stand her. She is a phoney baloney. She is passive-aggressive, skilled spinner-manipulator who obviously cannot sustain close friendships except for the one she has with a full length mirror. Piers is right, she has no star power; she has no endearing talent whatsoever, let alone talent period. She is totally self-manufactured. Let her fade out into oblivion!

5. Mickey Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 10:23 am

Thank goodness Omarosa is off the show. I think she has made me more sick than any other. Her fake tears for that fiance was so pathetic cause she loves no one but herself. Now I can enjoy the show.

6. Carly Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 10:33 am

Oh man, for a minute I thought the headline read..”Obama fired” then I re-read it and it said “Omarosa fired”…what a let down….bummer!!!

7. peter Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 10:34 am

Must have been racism.

8. aghalolo Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 10:43 am

This woman was something extraordinary.From the first sunday until yesterday, she was seating on my nerves like a 1000 ton of rock.
    I am glad eventually the cast including The Boss had guts to fire her.

Who was she ? why they were all scared of her.??

9. Sharmah Wardlaw Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 10:51 am

The Gargoyle’s Gone!!

10. theresa Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 11:08 am

Although I am no Omarosa fan, I didn’t think she was the one to go home. Piers manipulated the situation with the whole “Jeter” bat thing was worth more. Crap. Dennis made less so bottom line he should have gone home. Bring her back like you did with LaToya last season. Make it fair.

11. LisaY Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Hooray! My husband and I both cheered when she got the boot. She is such a nasty person. No talent or skill of any kind except being mean. When did being MEAN become a talent???

12. JANET TRAHAN Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 12:09 pm

I am so happy for the contestants left. This woman is MEAN. She is famous for being MEAN, nothing else.

13. linda Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 12:11 pm

Thank god she is gone!!! I was almost ready to stop watching the shoe.

14. Karen Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 12:22 pm

No one likes her. She plays a role and I totally agree with Piers
    for calling her out.
    She never should have been brought back in the first place, unless
    he wanted ratings from people wanting to see her fired.
    She is NOT a celebrity – she appeared on really bad reality shows
    and that is all I know of.
    Arrogance turns people off.

15. no name Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 1:17 pm

I refused to watch the show until she was gone because she made me sick. I’m glad I can watch CA again. She should have been gone in the first episode when she lied. Whether or not she was brought back to the boardroom there is no place for blatant liars. We have enough in our political system and everyone should do their best to maintain truth. I know if I caught someone lying at work about a work product I would fire them.

16. sugarbutties Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Omg-arosa… black trash… ding dong the witch it dead

17. Margaret Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 1:44 pm

Thank you, Donald! I agree with Piers, she is not a celebrity and is pure slime. I also agree with Dennis, she used chrocodile tears to try and win sympathy but if Dennis could see it, so could Donald. I think she purposely went after Latoya because of her comment “I put down a Jackson.” I think Latoya read Trump wrong and thought he wouldn’t fire Omarosa because of the conflict she provided. She’s arrogant and disrespectful to others and did you see that final “pose” in the elevator? Her mirror must be broken.

18. jas Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 1:44 pm

typical angry black female… throwing those one liners, ignoring piers when he was addressing her. She’s a phoney. she said there was only a 500 difference between her and Dennis Rodman. Sorry, it was the 2000 she slipped into that hairdresser dude from DC. I wonder how she can teach at Howard University when she is based in LA? All phoney BS>

19. Sue Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 1:48 pm

Do you REALLY think anyone cares about her OR Celebrity Apprentice??? I thought that show had been booted a couple of years ago – can’t believe there’s still enough idiots around to watch it!

20. KATHY C Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 1:52 pm

I like her! I am sorry to see her gone. I love her ‘take no shit’ attitude.

21. betty smith Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 1:53 pm

now the show can go back to its originality instead of a soap!!!

22. talmag Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 1:55 pm

wITH ALL THE IMPORTANT THINGS GOING ON TODAY…A BIG HEADLINE…oMOSROSA GETS FIRED…..WHO REALLY CARES…..????

23. Alan Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 2:00 pm

Now I can start watching again. I didn’t love to hate her, I just found her annoying and unwatchable…so I quit watching.

24. Ric G. G. Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 2:04 pm

She is a drama queen and never knows when to shut up, she has no respect for anyone who speek’s and always has to speek over them, no one else matters but her. She is a mean loud mouth,phoney want to be. She is as COLD as a brick and has no class no matter how well she dresses or swings her hips when she walks. The minute she opens her mouth I GET SICK. She is five short of a six pack on brain cells when it comes to getting my vote on anything.

25. Bren Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Why did they even bring her back? Perhaps for ratings, well it worked, but I’m thrilled she is GONE!!! For those who kept her, whether they were afraid of her or not deserved to go too!!! She is no SUPER STAR like Pierce incenuiated and she definitely used her fiancé death as a “feel sorry for me” ploy. Those fake tears were soooo pathetic and on cue. Also, her obnoxious habit of always interrupting everyone who made a comment about her….I just kept yelling at the TV saying SHUT UP and let the others talk. I enjoy this show and will continue to watch the competiveness in a more relaxed mood now that this MONSTER is gone.

26. Madison Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 5:47 pm

She should have been fired. She gave her friend the $200.00 that she was over Dennis Rodman. She cheated and no one mentions that.

27. ikb Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 7:14 pm

I think she should of been fired for grounds of cheating alone. She added two thousand of her own money to beat how much Dennis brought in.

28. Tina Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 10:31 pm

did anyone else notice that she give her hair dresser the other $2000 so that she would have more money than Dennis? Her person came in with $5000.00 she went down the steps and came back, said to add this to the money

29. Bernie Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 4:21 pm

Yes, Amarosa is a turn off. Was about to stop watching CA, after Latoya was fired.
    CA should be a clean, team effort event. How celebrities can work together

30. Bernie Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 4:22 pm

31. Julia Hamilton Says:
    April 3rd, 2013 at 8:56 pm

Why isn’t information done on the hit show ‘Sweetie Pie’ It is on Oprah’s Own station. It is a reality show that is absolutely good to watch. I also notice whenever you buy a reality magazine, there isn’t too much information concerning other reality shows. One of them as I said is ‘Sweetie Pie’ and some more that information should be researched by your staff to acquire the hot shows being aired.

32. Seth Says:
    April 3rd, 2013 at 10:47 pm

The hatred people are spewing on here is disgusting! It’s sick to say someone is crying fake tears for their fiancé who just died whom they also tried to save with CPR. This mob mentality is evil. Omarosa is just playing a TV character. Research her real life. It seems like she has real reasons to be a sad person in real life. This is just TV, people! Stop with the zombie mob mentality hatred. Y’all sound like bullies. Who cares if someone plays a ruthless character on a fake TV show??!!

Comments