The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Facing Cancellation!

April 01, 2013 03:00 PM by Lisa Princ

Uh oh! Since Adrienne Maloof, Camille Grammer, and now reportedly Faye Resnick will not be returning to The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, the show has been scrambling to fill the cast openings. However, they don’t appear to be having any luck, and rumor has it that the show could be facing cancellation now! Yikes…

Interesting. We knew that there was a big cast shakeup going on with The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, but now, rumor has it that the show may not be returning for another season. After many of the ladies quit or were fired, Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville are the only two ladies reported to be signed on for another season. They can’t have much drama with just two gals, now can they?

Recently, it was rumored that producers were trying to get Lisa Rinna to sign on to the show for the new season, and while that has not been confirmed nor denied, sources claim that no one wants to join the dramafest in Beverly Hills. According to The Examiner, one show insider dished: “Several women who have been approached have turned Bravo down because they don’t want to become the latest target for all the bitchiness!”

However, insiders also claim that the show is looking for a certain type of woman – you know, those who have tons of money, and a very strong personality. Apparently, finding women to fit the bill is no easy task.

What do you think of The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills? Should the show get axed altogether? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

38 Responses to “The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Facing Cancellation!”

1. Adam Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 4:32 pm

It’s not getting cancelled. Don’t start a lame rumor. Ratings are still really strong, and so far all of the “reports” have been wrong.

2. john boy Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 10:51 pm

after 2 divorces and a suicide, I wouldn`t touch that show . no wonder housewives are scattering.

3. LAMURGADEPANAMA Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 10:53 pm

well if they are looking for women with LOTS of money why is trashy/whore/pennyless Brandi doing there?. No wonder no one wants to sign on or are leaving the show, keeping Brandi on has made the women leave. That’s really a shame and a stupid move on Bravo…….:(

4. Cynnergy Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 12:43 pm

Seriously, maybe it would be for the best if the show was cancelled. Could the second part of the reunion been any more boring? Uggh.. I’m sure they’ll find someone. LA is full of plastic surgery cougars looking to fulfill their once forsaken dreams of being stars.

5. Karen Bellson Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 1:42 pm

I won’t be watching anymore, Brandi and Lisa have made it too uncomfortable for me. They really seem to enjoy hurting the other women and for no real purpose other then causing pain. As far as I am concerned, bringing Brandi on the show started the show’s freefall into meaninglessness. So, get rid of Brandi and Lisa and I’m sure others would join the cast more readily.

6. avisval Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 3:29 pm

I too doubt that the show is being canceled. Despite its problems, there is plenty of drama and wonderful locales to watch. However, they definitely should get rid of Brandi, as she is the instigator of many of the troubles that have happened. She is toxic.

7. PJ Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Yes They can cancel all the Housewives…..all they do is drink and yell, go out to eat and maybe show up at some charity event and make it all about them….poor charity…..enough with the housewives…..watch Bet’s Househusbands..at least you know it is for a laugh….and anything with Nick Cannon is good for me….I know it will be clean and entertainig

8. citygirl Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 7:19 pm

The show stinks because Brandi is lame and Lisa is overplayed…not to mention Ken has the biggest ego and is so annoying. I used to like this show but I have grown tired of Brandi playing the victim and acting like a child while Lisa and Ken defend her every move.

9. Mia C Says:
    April 3rd, 2013 at 8:22 am

Yes,,cancel it!!! it has gone way down hill..starting with Taylor, then brandi and putting faye resnick on seemed so desperate..they all need to go. Poor Kim, needs to stay home and get her life together

10. Shazay Says:
    April 3rd, 2013 at 11:24 am

Faye was never a real housewife ever anyhow.

11. RHFreak Says:
    April 3rd, 2013 at 11:42 am

I love every RH show except Atlanta. I especially love RHOBH. My favorite is Yolanda. She is three years my junior, and she is my hero! They can do a spinoff on her anyday. I just like being in her house and following her around, even through a camera’s lens.

12. bocajoe Says:
    April 3rd, 2013 at 3:02 pm

Are Lisa & Brandi Lesbians?? Ya Think! and Ken is WORSE than a woman (more like a little old lady) with the broken hip and all .. he’s so timid & Frail, He’ll Break to pieces if a strong wind came along.{{No Wonder He Has To Live Where He Does haha}}. If Lisa & Brandi stay On then there is really no reason to even watch the show.

13. kim Says:
    April 4th, 2013 at 10:14 am

Beverly Hills housewives is the only one I can stand to watch. Fake Vicke and TreApp Terese turned me off the other ones. Never watched Miami nor Atlanta. Way to getto for me.

14. Jack Pahr Says:
    April 5th, 2013 at 3:21 am

Facts from a Bravo staff member who didn’t want to be identified: Kyle is holding out on signing because of the damage which might come to her husband, Mauricio’s, highly successful business from this past season. Bravo has not guaranteed the next season because of it.

15. Marsha Jean Says:
    April 5th, 2013 at 10:40 am

The RH shows are a glimpse into the lives of the rich and famous for the most part. the behavior that it glorifies is “DISGRACEFUL”.

These shows offer no moral compass and only go to show that money does not buy class or taste.

16. Carol Says:
    April 7th, 2013 at 10:19 am

Get rid of Brandi..absolutely 0 class, absolutely 100% trash. She put the final nail in the BH’s coffin. It was a fun show and bravo to you, Andy…it was a great ride.

17. Carol Says:
    April 7th, 2013 at 10:22 am

By the way..I adore you, Andy!

18. Dolores Says:
    April 7th, 2013 at 5:29 pm

I personally don’t get it about Lisa and Brandi . Lisa I guess has a penchant for low lives, remember that other guy she took under her wing. Weird. Brandi is a nothing and Lisa is trying to help her get into Lisa’s world. She’s nothing but trouble. I dont blame the others for not wanting to come back.

19. Laura Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Brandi has worn out her welcome. She is the one that has destroyed relationships. Faye was pathetic. I really enjoyed Kyle, Yolanda, and seeing Kim struggle back from addiction was so postive. What happened to Lisa? I had always found her refreshing. This year she was just so one-sided. RHOBH is my favorite, and second is RHONY.

20. MissSweetT Says:
    April 11th, 2013 at 4:27 pm

I think if they got rid of Brandi (loose unfiltered mouf’)the other ladies would return. They can have a ‘Brandi-type’, but not Brandi Glanville! It’s just something about her that rubs me the wrong way and it’s not just her mouth. I think she’s a She-devil in real life–not just on the show.

21. Ms. Kathy Says:
    April 14th, 2013 at 5:32 pm

Please cancel. The only class you have ever had was adding Yolanda. Never missed a episode and can say this year was the worst!
    Poor Yolanda having to share company in the likes of Brandi.SAD. TAYLOR JUST AS SAD I PRAY FOR THIER CHILDREN

22. Terri Says:
    April 16th, 2013 at 1:25 am

I love Brandi and Lisa both are refreshing and honest. I’m shocked at some of the comments I’ve read on this site, usually it’s 99 to 1 in Brandi and Lisa’s favor. Makes me a bit suspicious to say the least.

23. 220Trish Says:
    April 16th, 2013 at 11:07 am

wow, there are alot of people with all of this negativity about one cast member Brandi, She is the only real person on the show. She will tell it like it is!! the only time she goes after one of the other cast members is when they have said ugly things about her!! I believe she is real. She states it in the beginning ” Having money does not buy you class” She has never pretended to be anything other that what she is!! I am so for Lisa and Brandi!! Everyone REMEMBER it is a scripted REALITY show!! Should be for lots of laughs not the viewers reality!! Get a GRIP!!!

24. Julia Murphy Says:
    April 29th, 2013 at 6:08 pm

Please get rid of Brandi, that devil is one reason why no one wants to stay or come on board. Lisa don’t let Brandi (devil) pull you down, she is all about hurting other people!

25. tara liz Says:
    April 30th, 2013 at 1:03 pm

You have all got to eval what your smoking!!!!Obviously more woried about the glasses your drinking out of and less of the ones your looking out of! Faye, Camille and Adrienne were the ones that were toxic to the show…and please dont even think of adding Lisa Rinna to the show she has been way to overexposed and over-celebratized!! Been there done that!

26. Simon Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 6:03 am

I actually thought the show was very entertaining, but its to the point where they are catering to the trashiest low class trouble maker who is all about her self pity. We all know who im talking about… Get rid of that pathetic want to be… she doesnt belong there, and never should have been allowed on…Brandi, you are just a big mess, and she has made a mess of the show…Bravo!!! you are ruining a good thing… RHBH was the best show out of all of them

27. Bev Hills Fan Until Now Says:
    May 3rd, 2013 at 2:09 pm

You are all correct and I agree, if they get rid of Brandi all will be good.

28. Bev Hills Fan Until Now Says:
    May 3rd, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Not only is Brandi hurting the show but I can guarantee Yolanda will hurt it as well. She stirs the pot too and attacks, she ruined her own friends wedding and trash talks behind everyone’s back. Yolanda and Brandi, are very much alike and should be removed from the show.

29. mayra007 Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 8:44 am

I love RHOB its very entertaining with lots of drama, for those of you that don’t like Brandi and Lisa or Yolanda, you are like the rest of the girls on this show. These 3 wonen are real and they get hated on because of it. no one is perfect but they can tell it like it is like nonones business and I admire when real women are upfront about things. the show is about money and status, so Brandi doesn’t have money, neither does taylor and she’s been on for years. This show is about drama in BH and boy do we love the drama right ? i mean if you didn’t you would be watching or blogging. so let’s keep the show, its super entertaining to watch their dirty laundry, that’s what they get paid for your guys !!!

30. Sue K. Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 12:56 pm

I agree with most of the posts – Brandi is vile, and a low class piece of garbage. Lisa needs to wake up, and throw that trash to the curb before Brandi gets her dirty claws into Ken!

31. agirlinhouston Says:
    May 13th, 2013 at 12:05 am

The RHOB is the best one. I love Brandi. She is young and probably needs a filter but the show would be boring without her. And you must admit – she has got a rocking body!

32. littleCHICAGO Says:
    May 15th, 2013 at 11:15 am

It’s all about entertainment in the end. The show is a guilty pleasure for me and I like it because it’s so outrageous. I’m sure half of the arguments and activities that happen on the show are over-dramatized and fake just like most of the body parts. Keep the show, its fun to watch and probably good for ratings.

33. Lavenderblue Says:
    May 17th, 2013 at 2:15 pm

I can see why Brandi got dumped by her ex-husband. Who wants to hear potty mouth all day.

34. CAT Says:
    May 28th, 2013 at 10:43 am

Just cancel it. Taylors drinking and big mouth is just too much; Brandi got her point across: I’m pissed cause my husband left me for another woman (we got it Brandi); Kim out of the closet with her drinking; thats great, Lisa & Ken: they need to run the 2 restaurants they got and get off the show. Yolando you already have too much money. And Kyle…nothing needs to be said bout her.

35. pugster Says:
    June 5th, 2013 at 4:11 am

Yolanda was a unique add-on last season with such a talented husband. I have always loved Lisa and Ken (parents to the star “Giggy”). Can’t let them go. Brandi settled in to her niche with those two ladies because of her no nonsense and frank opinions she took when others tried to “gang up” on her. Didn’t work so the others took offense. I do not know or care what Resnick was there for (maybe to spew venom) and her friend Kyle was playing every angle through waffle-waffle so as not to lose a customer for her not-so-handsome as everyone thinks husband, the greedy Mauricio. Taylor is played out. Kim is in recovery with no story line.
    Bravo…keep your winners and cut your losses.
    We need to watch some fresh action (maybe more of Yolanda’s ex (Muhammed with his lady) and Foster’s ex (Linda Thompson with her latest beau).

36. troybazza Says:
    June 11th, 2013 at 5:10 am

get rid of Kyle, a over-weight, jealous, stupid FAKE jew that does not have any respect for her own blood—(sister) or anyone else. She is stupid like her sidekick that homely, ugly Faye—–I can throw-up thinking of Faye. Get rid of Taylor, look at the situation with her poor husband, and she stayed on the show, she’s a whore, stupid white trash. Kyle is the biggest loser, in many ways,—her weight, she is huge, look at her legs, her rear……huge…..her mouth—huge, she is jealous of others and does do things just to get their real estate listings. Brandi is a delight, Lisa is a queen of queens, Yolanda is pure joy…..get rid of Kim, Kyle, Taylor—all the chrap.

37. sue Says:
    June 11th, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Whoever does the casting needs to look further. Who cares about Faye Resnik, and the others that are gone!

The show is great with Lisa, her husband and their dog. Yolanda adds class and I like Brandi. Now all you need are a couple other ladies that aren’t so full of themselves but interesting.

38. Gary Says:
    July 12th, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Question – who is the biggest whore out of the cast? I mean not one of these women is educated and self accomplished? They all sold themselves for a sugar daddy. I say the blonde dutch one who used to be married to “Mohammed” the fourth wife of the famous chap. Whores all of them. They’re simply a product. A pussy for sale.

Comments