« | Home | »

Shain Gandee Autopsy Confirms Carbon Monoxide Killed The Buckwild Star

April 03, 2013 09:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Yesterday we learned the tragic news of the death of Shain Gandee, one of the stars of MTV’s popular reality show, Buckwild, and speculation surrounding the death suggested carbon monoxide poisoning as the cause. Now, authorities have confirmed that it was indeed carbon monoxide that killed the 21-year-old and his two passengers.

Buckwild‘s Shain Gandee’s autopsy results are in, and carbon monoxide appears to be his killer. Authorities released the following statement about the death of Gandee and his two passengers: “The Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office can now report partial findings from the autopsies of Shain Lelyn Gandee, David Dwight Gandee and Donald Robert Myers. The manner of death is accidental and the cause was carbon monoxide poisoning for all three subjects.”

While the death was ruled accidental, we can’t seem to fathom why none of these three guys checked to make sure that their muffler was not covered in the mud that they had sunken into. Perhaps the muffler was clear at the time, and then they fell asleep as the muffler sunk? Such a tragedy – our hearts are breaking for the families of these three men.

Other news yesterday claimed that Gandee’s family was having trouble coming up with the funds to pay for his funeral, so they started to take donations and were preparing for a fundraiser. Today, TMZ is reporting that the producers of Buckwild have offered to pay for Gandee’s final expenses.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of Shain Gandee, David Gandee, and Donald Myers during this tragic time!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about MTV Reality Shows. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality Television.

Photo Credit: MTV

Topics: MTV Reality TV Shows |

« | Home | »

recommended for you


1 Comment »

One Response to “Shain Gandee Autopsy Confirms Carbon Monoxide Killed The Buckwild Star”

  1. Kamiran dizayee Says:
    April 14th, 2013 at 5:57 pm

    I really loved shain on buckwild and I found out right after I watched the new show and I started crying I and your family will miss you R.I.P I love you

Comments



SheKnows Entertainment